Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Noam Chomsky: The Gravest Threat to World Peace
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 03, 2017 03:17PM

The Gravest Threat to World Peace
Noam Chomsky

... The "Iranian threat" is overwhelmingly a Western obsession, shared by Arab dictators, though not Arab populations. As numerous polls have shown, although citizens of Arab countries generally dislike Iran, they do not regard it as a very serious threat. Rather, they perceive the threat to be Israel and the United States ... The United States will not allow measures to place Israel's nuclear facilities under international inspection. Nor will the U.S. release information on "the nature and scope of Israeli nuclear facilities and activities."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Noam Chomsky: The Gravest Threat to World Peace
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: November 03, 2017 04:10PM

Wow John Rose, Chomsky somthing we can agree on! Iran a threat?
Imperal Ambitions awesome! speaks truth.

It has always been the Blind Eye to Israel as far as nuclear weapons
True the U.S. govt wont release ifo on Iraels nuclear arsenal,
We are Israels lap dog they say jump and we say how high.
Bet you had no idea John I cant stand the country of Israel
and agree that Israel along with the United States is the gravest threat
to world peace.
Mordechai Vanunu Nuclear whistle blower proved to the world that Israel had the bomb. He druged- Kidinaped from Rome was convited in secret trial
of Treason, selling state secrets jailed in Ashklin Prison 18 years solitary.
Im a life member of the Aliance of Atomic Veterans, We at the Aliance saw Mordechai Vannunu as fellow veteran vannunu served Israel army, We saw him as a Vanguard of warning. and a prisoner of conscious.
Anthony Gurisco founder Of AAV and myself went to Israel to protest confinment and torture Of Vanunu, We meet with anyone in any type of power who would meet with us to dicuse Vanunu and the Nuclear threat the world faced with Irael have the bomb.
Meet one day with active high ranking officer of Isreal army after we asked him if admits to having nukes-his quote- Not only do we have the bomb, we have 200 of the dirtest bombs, And if you USA should tell us when we cant use those bombs we will use them on you! Anthony and I looked at each other and took a breath.
We went to minister of prisons fancy house in Tel Avi to protest torture,
cops show up and ask for our permit to demonstrate, I said in country I come from we dont need permit.
cop says you are in Israel and you both are interfearing with Iraeal politics.
I loved Anthonys respone Your @#$%& nuclear bombs dont have the sense to stop at your borders So its our politics buddy.
two days later Anthony and I where rounded up and driven to Ben Gur airport and put out on next flight. So John Israel makes me sick, but I still love Jewish people. To bad you cant seperate the two

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/03/2017 04:13PM by riverhousebill.

Re: Noam Chomsky: The Gravest Threat to World Peace
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: November 06, 2017 10:12AM

John did you think Chomsky was a Holocaust denier?
Althugh many of the confused deniers think so, or at least like to spread that lie.

It would be inaccurate to call Chomsky a Holocaust denier. Chomsky knows the Holocaust took place, and he has repeatedly called it "the most fantastic outburst of collective insanity in human history."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables