Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

What did the Rulers of the World do to General Patton?
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 10, 2017 01:57AM

WARNING - you have to have a working brain to see this obvious Connection, which will soon be illustrated by one or more people who obviously do NOT have a working brain.

All of the Stories you hear about World War II are Lies! Listen to General Patton! Do you know what General Patton said? Military Governor of Germany - he went over there - he ran the place - he took over Germany - he saw the French - he saw the Brits - he saw the Russians - he saw the Jews and do you know what he said?

My God, we Destroyed the Wrong people - we Fought the Wrong people!

They Killed him because he was telling his wife and his friends saying, hey; look at what I’m finding out over here. We made a Mistake. There’s a reason why we came over here and Bombed the hell out of Germany so that no one can see that they were Prospering, just like Japan was Prospering. Enact an Embargo on them - Starve them - we can’t Prove to the World we Live on an Abundant Planet.

Here is my Best of the Best of the File Preview and the Best of the File Preview for my file on General George S. Patton followed by my Notes on a very enlightening Video with Eustace Mullins:

…Best of the Best of the File Preview…
• … World War II had been fought against the wrong people.
• … We have destroyed what could have been a good race, and we are about to replace them with Mongolian savages. …
• … the English and the Americans have destroyed in Europe the only sound country -- and I do not mean France. …
• … Germans are the only decent people left in Europe. … "What we are doing is to destroy the only semi-modern state in Europe, so that Russia can swallow the whole."
• … not unhappy with his new assignment, because "I would like it much better than being a sort of executioner to the best race in Europe."

…End of the Best of the Best of the File Preview…

…Best of the File Preview…
• It was only in the final days of the war and during his tenure as military governor of Germany -- after he had gotten to know both the Germans and America's "gallant Soviet allies" -- that Patton's understanding of the true situation grew and his opinions changed. In his diary and in many letters to his family, friends, various military colleagues, and government officials, he expressed his new understanding and his apprehensions for the future. His diary and his letters were published in 1974 by the Houghton Mifflin Company under the title The Patton Papers.
• His duties as military governor took Patton to all parts of Germany and intimately acquainted him with the German people and their condition. He could not help but compare them with the French, the Italians, the Belgians, and even the British. This comparison gradually forced him to the conclusion that World War II had been fought against the wrong people.
• After a visit to ruined Berlin, he wrote his wife on July 21, 1945: "Berlin gave me the blues. We have destroyed what could have been a good race, and we are about to replace them with Mongolian savages. And all Europe will be communist. It's said that for the first week after they took it (Berlin), all women who ran were shot and those who did not were raped. I could have taken it (instead of the Soviets) had I been allowed."
• This conviction, that the politicians had used him and the U.S. Army for a criminal purpose, grew in the following weeks. During a dinner with French General Alphonse Juin in August, Patton was surprised to find the Frenchman in agreement with him. His diary entry for August 18 quotes Gen. Juin: "It is indeed unfortunate, mon General, that the English and the Americans have destroyed in Europe the only sound country -- and I do not mean France. Therefore, the road is now open for the advent of Russian communism."
• Later diary entries and letters to his wife reiterate this same conclusion. On August 31 he wrote: "Actually, the Germans are the only decent people left in Europe. It’s a choice between them and the Russians. I prefer the Germans." And on September 2: "What we are doing is to destroy the only semi-modern state in Europe, so that Russia can swallow the whole."
• Eisenhower responded immediately to the press outcry against Patton and made the decision to relieve him of his duties as military governor and "kick him upstairs" as the commander of the Fifteenth Army. In a letter to his wife on September 29, Patton indicated that he was, in a way, not unhappy with his new assignment, because "I would like it much better than being a sort of executioner to the best race in Europe."

• The more he saw of the Soviets, the stronger Patton's conviction grew that the proper course of action would be to stifle communism then and there, while the chance existed. Later in May 1945 he attended several meetings and social affairs with top Red Army officers, and he evaluated them carefully. He noted in his diary on May 14:
• "I have never seen in any army at any time, including the German Imperial Army of 1912, as severe discipline as exists in the Russian army. The officers, with few exceptions, give the appearance of recently civilized Mongolian bandits."
• And Patton's aide, General Hobart Gay, noted in his own journal for May 14: "Everything they (the Russians) did impressed one with the idea of virility and cruelty."
• Having immediately recognized the Soviet danger and urged a course of action which would have freed all of eastern Europe from the communist yoke with the expenditure of far less American blood than was spilled in Korea and Vietnam and would have obviated both those later wars not to mention World War III -- Patton next came to appreciate the true nature of the people for whom World War II was fought: the Jews.
• Most of the Jews swarming over Germany immediately after the war came from Poland and Russia, and Patton found their personal habits shockingly uncivilized.
• He was disgusted by their behavior in the camps for Displaced Persons (DP's) which the Americans built for them and even more disgusted by the way they behaved when they were housed in German hospitals and private homes. He observed with horror that "these people do not understand toilets and refuse to use them except as repositories for tin cans, garbage, and refuse . . . They decline, where practicable, to use latrines, preferring to relieve themselves on the floor."
• He described in his diary one DP camp,
• "where, although room existed, the Jews were crowded together to an appalling extent, and in practically every room there was a pile of garbage in one corner which was also used as a latrine. The Jews were only forced to desist from their nastiness and clean up the mess by the threat of the butt ends of rifles. Of course, I know the expression 'lost tribes of Israel' applied to the tribes which disappeared -- not to the tribe of Judah from which the current sons of bitches are descended. However, it is my personal opinion that this too is a lost tribe -- lost to all decency."
• Patton's initial impressions of the Jews were not improved when he attended a Jewish religious service at Eisenhower's insistence. His diary entry for September 17, 1945, reads in part:
• "This happened to be the feast of Yom Kippur, so they were all collected in a large, wooden building, which they called a synagogue. It behooved General Eisenhower to make a speech to them. We entered the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking bunch of humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway up, the head rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn by Henry VIII of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very filthy, came down and met the General . . . The smell was so terrible that I almost fainted and actually about three hours later lost my lunch as the result of remembering it."
• These experiences and a great many others firmly convinced Patton that the Jews were an especially unsavory variety of creature and hardly deserving of all the official concern the American government was bestowing on them.
• General George S. Patton was assassinated to silence his criticism of allied war leaders claims new book
• George S. Patton, America's greatest combat general of the Second World War, was assassinated after the conflict with the connivance of US leaders, according to a new book.
• The newly unearthed diaries of a colourful assassin for the wartime Office of Strategic Services (OSS), the forerunner of the CIA, reveal that American spy chiefs wanted Patton dead because he was threatening to expose allied collusion with the Russians that cost American lives.
• His book, "Target Patton", contains interviews with Mr. Bazata, who died in 1999, and extracts from his diaries, detailing how he staged the car crash by getting a troop truck to plough into Patton's Cadillac and then shot the general with a low-velocity projectile, which broke his neck while his fellow passengers escaped without a scratch.
• Mr. Bazata also suggested that when Patton began to recover from his injuries, US officials turned a blind eye as agents of the NKVD, the forerunner of the KGB, poisoned the general.
• Mr. Wilcox told The Sunday Telegraph that when he spoke to Mr. Bazata: "He was struggling with himself, all these killings he had done. He confessed to me that he had caused the accident that he was ordered to do so by Wild Bill Donovan.
• Mr. Wilcox also tracked down and interviewed Stephen Skubik, an officer in the Counter-Intelligence Corps of the US Army, who said he learnt that Patton was on Stalin's death list. Skubik repeatedly alerted Donovan, who simply had him sent back to the US.
• "You have two strong witnesses here," Mr. Wilcox said. "The evidence is that the Russians finished the job."
• The scenario sounds far-fetched but Mr. Wilcox has assembled a compelling case that US officials had something to hide. At least five documents relating to the car accident have been removed from US archives.
• The driver of the truck was whisked away to London before he could be questioned and no autopsy was performed on Patton's body.
• With the help of a Cadillac expert from Detroit, Mr. Wilcox has proved that the car on display in the Patton museum at Fort Knox is not the one Patton was driving.
• "That is a cover-up," Mr. Wilcox said.
• "He also knew secrets of the war which would have ruined careers.
• Charles Province, President of the George S. Patton Historical Society, said he hopes the book will lead to definitive proof of the plot being uncovered. He said: "There were a lot of people who were pretty damn glad that Patton died. He was going to really open the door on a lot of things that they screwed up over there."
…End of the Best of the File Preview…

Now here is that enlightening Video and my Notes with Eustace Mullins:

[www.youtube.com]
Eustace Mullins - The Death of General Patton
1:28:12 Minute Video

TheRapeOfJustice
Published on May 4, 2017
Eustace Mullins with Rick Adams in Uncensored Radio Free America, RBN, Augustus 23, 2005, on General George S. Patton, Dwight Eisenhower, Harry Truman, Jimmy Carter, George W. Bush, The Bolshevik Revolution, Antony Sutton, Trotsky, John D. Rockefeller, FDR, Gold, Fort Knox, Yugoslavia, Tito, Hitler, Mao, Chiang Kai-Shek, Saddam Hussein, Anthrax, Henry Morgenthau, Bernard Baruch, Joe McCarthy, Cindy Sheehan, Henry Ford, Martin Luther, The Vatican, The Deputy from Rolf Hochhuth, Bill O'Reilly, Larry Patton McDonald, Young Turks, Lord Beveridge, Lindsey Williams, Cardinal Ratzinger, General Patton's Driver, John Birch Society, and more.

JR’s Notes:

[youtu.be]
16:44 MM
RA: Well, one man that didn’t go along with it, as you know, and wound up paying for it with his life was General George Patton and General Patton, you know, his diaries were published, I guess, in 74 - The Patton Papers published and he revealed a lot of what he felt, of course, these seldom get any air play today for obvious reasons, but in 1945 in September when he was ordered to evict German families from their homes and turn the buildings over to Jews, Patton commented in his diary, “Evidently the virus started by Morgenthau (who was Secretary of the Treasury) and Baruch of a Semitic revenge against all Germans is still working.” The same month he wrote to his wife, “I am frankly opposed to this war criminal stuff. It is not cricket and is Semitic. I am also opposed to sending POW's to work as slaves in foreign lands (i.e., the Soviet Union's Gulags), where many will be starved to death.” In other letters to his wife, he wrote, “If what we are doing (to the Germans) is 'Liberty, then give me death.” Boy, he got it, didn’t he?

EM: Well, it’s a strange thing was that German was almost adopted as the official language in the United States when this country was founded and 52% of the present population of the United States or in 1940 was German in origin. We had more German settlers than we had French or English settlers in the United States.

RA: Excellent points, excellent points, well, you see, the Controlled Media started Attacking Patton at the time. You probably remember because you were alive as being a Pro-Nazi sympathizer.

EM: Well, he became the Enemy all of a sudden and you know what’s interesting was that the only American General that the General Staff admired was General Patton. They thought he was the only General we had, which was probably true.

RA: Well, you know, he knew what the War was all about.

EM: Well, he was a professional soldier.

RA: Exactly, he wanted to “Finish the Job” and as you know, he wanted to continue to march on through Moscow.

EM: Oh, he was absolutely devoted to that.

RA: And, of course, because of that because Eisenhower was taking orders from, well, from interesting sources, let’s say he was working hand and glove with the Reds Patton never forgave him and Patton wanted to expose Eisenhower and blow the whistle on the whole Military. Of course, he had an unfortunate accident as we learned from history.

EM: Well, there were 6 attempts on Patton’s Life as we learned from his diaries. A Polish plane tried to shot him down on a routine reconnaissance and he chronicled 6 absolute attempts against his Life, which he all survived.

RA: No, until the final one.

EM: Yes, up the final one.

RA: Until the automobile accident - it will work every time, won’t it, huh?

EM: Well, that was probably the air bubble injuries into his arm which caused the fatal stroke.

RA: But when the Morgenthaus and the Powerful Pack of Zionists in the Government under Roosevelt squawked so much about Patton, Truman was, of course, inheriting the job, Eisenhower obliged the Jews and demanded and finally got the firing of Patton and that was an important step forward in his own career - Eisenhower’s Presidential career to come.

EM: Oh, that was that. Well, he could not run for President. Patton was on his way back to the United States and Eisenhower could never have been elected President if General Patton was walking around in this country.

RA: He would not only not elected President, but he probably would have ended up in the hoosegow. [EM: Very likely.] Well, I mean, you know, you talk about War Crimes and the Crimes that were committed, you know, men like James Bacque, who wrote the book, “Other Losses.”

EM: Oh, that is a terrific story and that’s a Million young German soldiers were deliberately starved to death.

RA: Over a Million, actually, a Million and a half that were documented in camps that were starved. Now Morgenthau himself, Henry Morgenthau, who was the Secretary of the Treasury, had come up with this Plan to further emasculate Germany and even Truman himself, as bad as he was and turned out to be, could not have enough stomach to go through with the Ultimate Plan, so he was let go. But Truman, of course, also paid the price in his career later on, you know, he started making a few ruminations that just didn’t jive with the Power Brokers at the Top, so he too, obviously, was eliminated. 21:30 MM

23:22 MM
RA: And when Joe McCarthy came along and started to start scratching at the surface here and that’s all he did was nibble away at the surface, boy, they went after him with a vengeance and a hatred and a terror because that’s … [interrupted].

EM: Well, that’s today, today, they still, whenever they mention McCarthy’s name, they foam at the mouth.

RA: That’s because they know that it represents a threat to Bolshevikism and Bolsheviks do not, you see, they create a pariah and then, they knock him down, a Straw Man, then, they knock him down and they create buzz words and all sorts of canards that then, anyone else in the future comes along and begins to do a little historical research about any of these atrocities from the Bolshevik Revolution to World War II is automatically labeled, just as they did with Patton and now they’re doing with Cindy Sheehan and others who stand in the way of this Internationalist Globalist Zionist Agenda. 24:18 MM

[youtu.be]
24:49 MM
Caller - Scott: I was just wondering, Eustace, what your take is on the work of Henry Ford and what happened to him.

RA: Good question.

EM: Well, Henry Ford was, he changed the face of America, and he was just a farm boy from Michigan who worked hard all his life and he had no pretensions to anything - he became the Richest Man in the United States. I picked up a New York Times from 1927 and there is a two page article about Henry Ford - the Richest Man in the World in 1927. 25:23 MM

25:50 MM
Caller: I’m particularly interested, have you read his Dearborn Independent Articles he produced from the early 1920s?

EM: I have a few of them and they’re quite rare now, but I’ve read them all, I think.

Caller: So, you know, how, what do you think about his - he had this synopsis on [RA: he had this Series on the International Jew, right?] Right, they have it in a 4 Series Book - you can get it on Amazon.com right now - it’s called the International Jew by Henry Ford.

EM: Oh, Amazon has that on? I can’t believe it. 26:30 MM

26:45 MM
Caller: But my question is that, you know, Henry Ford wrote about this 85 years ago - this hasn’t changed at all.

EM: Oh, nothing has changed - they’re doing just what they did when they went after him - they went after him - they tried to take his Motor Car Company.

Caller: Right, they tried to take everything and they actually made him recant and kind of like cower and you know, as one of my greatest heroes of the 20th century, I’m wondering if you know what they actually did to him in order to make him submissive - I’ve missed that in the history that I like for.

EM: Well, it’s Not in the History, but it is quite a detailed thing. I have read accounts of it. They put so much pressure on all the people at Ford Motor Company - they were going to try to close him down, but he had to make a public apology and they really didn’t do much - a public apology is all they could get, so they got that and everyone walked away satisfied.

Caller: Right and they tried to blame some of his writings for what happened in Germany.

EM: Well, they blamed everybody for what happened in Germany. Two people who financed the Nazi Movement were 2 Jewish Bankers - the Warburgs and Max Hoffenheimer.

Caller: Right, well, Prescott Bush did the whole thing [EM: Yea, he was right in there with them.] Sure he was, but, you know, it goes back even farther than that right to the Protestant Reformation and all people have to do, all of the Protestants out there, God bless you, all you have to do is go back and read what Martin Luther had to say and his words that were written around 1,500 - 1,600 area they’re still applicable today.

EM: They are, indeed, because he was speaking from the heart.

Caller: Right, he wrote more concisely about the Zionist Problem than even Henry Ford [EM: Oh yes.] because from a Spiritual perspective I see Mensheviks and I see Bolsheviks and I see Bolsheviks creating the Death and the Strife and the War because they believe that more Power comes out the end of a gun barrel. [EM: Oh yea, and that was Leon Trotsky.] Right, and then you have the Mensheviks that we have here who believe that Power comes through Control of the Soul and their whole object is to Wage War on each Individual’s Spiritual Morality.

EM: Well, that’s the real Satanism there.

Caller: Well, they’re both Satanists, but we’ve got the Mensheviks here and around the world we’ve got these Bolsheviks doing what they do and it’s all a Zionists Organization.

EM: Oh, it is indeed.

Caller: It’s 2 Groups of Zionists.

EM: And it’s 5,000 years old - it’s Not something that started last week.

Caller: No sir, it hasn’t and Eustace, Good Bless you and the work you do - you 2 are God sent.

RA: Thank you brother, Scott, it’s our pleasure as always, thank you. 30:06 MM

[youtu.be]
34:32 MM
EM: They put the Zionist into the Vatican and the Freemasons right into the Vatican.

[youtu.be]
37:14 MM
EM: Oh yes, Bill O'Reilly was the Attack Dog for the Zionist - he’s the one who went after Cindy Sheehan.

[youtu.be]
1:07:17 MM
Caller: But there’s one thing in particular I heard Mr. Mullins say on a previous interview, I believe it was with Jack McClam, he had, in just in passing, he mentioned that at one time or he was there when The John Birch Society was founded and David Rockefeller had something to do with it. Could you elaborate on that a little bit for me?

EM: Well, it was Nelson Rockefeller that set it up and I had 2 friends of mine there - John Hooker and his son Wes Hooker were there present at that meeting. 1:07:49 MM

[youtu.be]
1:08:29 MM
EM: Well, that’s exactly right and The John Birch Society was set up to Control because, you see, The Ford Foundation and the other Foundations have been so exposed as Pro-Communists and Anti-American that they needed to get the people back into something that they felt was respectable, so they created The John Birch Society out of hope claw [?] and it was a repeat of The Ford Foundation and the others, but … [Interrupted]. 1:08:57 MM

[youtu.be]
1:11:13 MM
EM: Oh, J. P. Morgan and the Rothschilds, you know, actually, bought the New York Times from the Sulzberger family - they put up the money. 1:11:42 MM

1:11:47 MM
RA: They did the same thing, the Powerful International Banking Families, with the Colleges at Harvard, Yale and so forth, they actually set up the History Department - they paid to have the Sciences, the various and sundry, what we know call Social Studies, History Departments, Civics and so forth, so they could Control the publishing of books, the Text Books that would be used and, literally, the Chairmanships of these Departments were bought and paid for by these Banking Conglomerates so they would have to say what they were being paid to say. 1:12:22 MM

[youtu.be]
1:17:56 MM
RA: Don’t forget the History Channel is owned by a few Jewish gentlemen, by the way, and they are part of this Old Revisionism, if you will, the rear guard of the Zionist Internationalist, so they are not going to be the source for truthful or accurate information, so that goes without saying. 1:18:13 MM

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What did the Rulers of the World do to General Patton?
Date: December 10, 2017 02:29AM

They Killed him because he was telling his wife and his friends saying, hey; look at what I’m finding out over here. We made a Mistake. There’s a reason why we came over here and Bombed the hell out of Germany so that no one can see that they were Prospering, just like Japan was Prospering. Enact an Embargo on them - Starve them - we can’t Prove to the World we Live on an Abundant Planet.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: December 10, 2017 07:40AM

WARNING - you have to have a working brain to see this obvious Connection,

ADOLF HITLER AND DAVID DUKE IMPERIAL WIZARD OF THE KU KLUX KLAN

Date: December 10, 2017 08:11AM

WARNING - you have to have a working brain to see this obvious Connection, that there was no conection with Uncle Adolf and General Patton,
To think Patton liked Hitler is Johns bullshit distortion of facts

QUOTE General Patton to his troops who were about to go kick Hiney ass.

All through your army career you men have bitched about what you call 'this chicken-@#$%& drilling.' That is all for a purpose—to ensure instant obedience to orders and to create constant alertness. This must be bred into every soldier. I don't give a @#$%& for a man who is not always on his toes. But the drilling has made veterans of all you men. You are ready! A man has to be alert all the time if he expects to keep on breathing. If not, some German son-of-a-bitch will sneak up behind him and beat him to death with a sock full of @#$%&. There are four hundred neatly marked graves in Sicily, all because one man went to sleep on the job—but they are German graves, because we caught the bastard asleep before his officer did.

John short of a conspiracy? You can always blame the Jews!

General George S. Patton died in his sleep from pulmonary edema and congestive heart failure on December 21, 1945. This was after he spent twelve days in spinal traction following a low speed collision between an army truck and the car in which he was a passenger. All the other passengers in the car were only slightly injured, but Patton hit his head on the glass partition in the car causing a compression fracture and dislocation of several vertebrae. This resulted in Patton suffering a broken neck, and being paralyzed from the neck down.
It was reported that the doctors informed Patton that he would never ride a horse or lead a normal life again, and he replied, “This is a hell of a way to die."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2017 08:24AM by riverhousebill.

Date: December 10, 2017 05:44PM

Now we all know who doesn't have a working brain and it's TRAITORbill!

Since TRAITORbill ALWAYS ATTACKS these Messages, is there any doubt that he is a TRAITOR to Mankind and an INFILTRATOR on this Message Board?

Date: December 12, 2017 03:07AM

Quote John Rose-You can’t ATTACK the Message so you ATTACK the Messenger

John, General, Patton was the subject. But Hypocrocy is your greatest Luxury,
Go head attack me, Because you sure as hell cant debate the fact Patton was killed by the powers to be- A Dodge car and truck the power- 150hp flathead six.

You freaks will next say the sun rise is a conspiracy.

Adolf Hitler and the Ku Klux Klan wow John got sheets?

WARNING - you have to have a working brain to see this obvious Connection CAR AND TRUCK JOHNY!

John short of a conspiracy? You can always blame the Jews!

General George S. Patton died in his sleep from pulmonary edema and congestive heart failure on December 21, 1945. This was after he spent twelve days in spinal traction following a low speed collision between an army truck and the car in which he was a passenger. All the other passengers in the car were only slightly injured, but Patton hit his head on the glass partition in the car causing a compression fracture and dislocation of several vertebrae. This resulted in Patton suffering a broken neck, and being paralyzed from the neck down.
It was reported that the doctors informed Patton that he would never ride a horse or lead a normal life again, and he replied, “This is a hell of a way to die."

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2017 03:17AM by riverhousebill.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables