Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

TRAITORbill IS Crying for Help. Help me! Help me! I’m Full of Sh-It - look at my Speech - look at what I do - I Attack someone who’s helping people...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 12, 2017 12:22AM

[www.youtube.com]
Cooked Food Negativity
14:42 Minute Video

Published on Sep 2, 2016

[youtu.be]
2:12 MM
All Communication is either a loving response or a cry for help, so all of the Negative Comments we have out there are people coming here crying for help. Help me! Help me! I’m Full of Sh-it - look at my Speech - look at what I do - I Attack someone who’s helping people.

What kind of Sh-it are you to Attack people who are helping people?

What kind of Sh-it are you?

You’re a Sh-it Head! You’re Full of Sh-it. You got a Serpent Inside of you - that’s what Victor Hugo meant. Jesus called it Beelzebub! The Devil himself is Inside of us. We’ve got Crap influencing our Thoughts and our Behavior and then, we’re Lacking the Sunlight Energy that makes us Feel one with everyone.

So when we’re taking a Crap on someone else and being Negative over there, you’re doing it to yourself and you don’t Sense it - you don’t Feel it. It’s saddening to finally get Connected to everything and realize the bulk of the people you’re supposed to be Connected are Dis-Connected. It’s devastating!

[youtu.be]
3:10 MM
NO MAN IS AN ISLAND!!!

THE INDIVIDUAL CANNOT ESCAPE THE COLLECTIVE!!!

You can’t come out of Plato’s Cave and ever be Out of It! You’re always going to be in It because that’s where everyone else is at. We’ve got to get Out of this Hole! We’ve got to stop being like Crabs that keep grabbing the next guy getting out - we got to go the other way pulling us out!

We can pull ourselves Out of this Hole once we realize we are literally Full of @#$%& and we’re Lacking Sunlight Energy that makes us sense we’re all one with everything. Those are the 2 Huge Contributing Factors to the Dark Side of our Behavior and then, the Dark Side of our Behavior is why we have NEGATIVITY - COOKED FOOD NEGATIVITY!!! Cooked Food Destroyed the Sunlight Energy we store in the nucleus of our Cells.

NEGATIVITY - it’s a symptom and it’s contagious - don’t catch that disease. Realize what it is - they’re crying for help. They’re all crying for help.

Be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle - even the ASS HOLES that are coming here and trying to create Negativity. They’re hurting, they’re in Pain and most of them just don’t know it. And they don’t even know what they’re doing is a subconscious cry for help.

Help me! Help me! Convince me I got to do this. Why else would I be on this guy’s Website or YouTube Channel? He’s talking about a Solution - it’s the Ultimate Solution and that’s the purpose of this Channel is to help Educate and Motivate each and every one of us so that we can all Play our Individual Role when it comes to Solving Every Problem that is 100% Within our Control and then, be a Huge Contributing Factor to Solving Problems where we have Limited Control - Acts of War, Crime and Violence. We have Limited Control over a lot of these things, but they’re a reflection of us.

The Bell, remember, the Bell of Bad Behavior the Bell itself has to change if we don’t like the Edges of the Bell. The Saints are nice to have around… 5:13 MM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: TRAITORbill IS Crying for Help. Help me! Help me! I’m Full of Sh-It - look at my Speech - look at what I do - I Attack someone who’s helping people...
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: December 12, 2017 02:50AM

Quote John Rose still unhinged- What kind of Sh-it are you to Attack people who are helping people?

I realy don't think the KU Klux klan helps people. Do you mean the kind of help Emmet Till received when he was murderd by the Klan?

You are a member of the Ku Klux Klan Quoting so often Dr David Duke The Grand Imperial Wizard of that sick group.

Helping people? Do you mean the kind of help You Neo Nazis gave Heather Hayer?

John all this @#$%& talk, sounds like to me you are losing it bro!
Someone should wash your mouth with Zikon

Being a sworn member of the Kooky Klucken Klan helps no one.

You are also a sworn Neo Nazi John Rose, Other wise you would not be quoting Adolf Hitler every 15 minutes.

Re: TRAITORbill IS Crying for Help. Help me! Help me! I’m Full of Sh-It - look at my Speech - look at what I do - I Attack someone who’s helping people...
Date: December 14, 2017 01:33PM

John pardon my digrssion, Just did not know where to post this one so here we are on the suject of cry babies

That Nazi who cried doesn't want to be labeled the 'crying Nazi'

By Chloe Bryan2017-08-31 15:50:48 UTC

Brace yourself for a real sob story.

Christopher Cantwell is a neo-Nazi who threatened and pepper-sprayed counter-protesters in Charlottesville. (You might remember him from that VICE documentary.) He later cried on video when it was clear he was going to get arrested, earning him the moniker "crying Nazi." And now, he wants you to know that name makes him feel bad!

Unfortunately, he is a Nazi who cried, so our hands are tied.

SEE ALSO: You can honor Heather Heyer and other Charlottesville heroes starting today

In an interview with the Daily Beast, Cantwell — who is in now in jail facing two charges of illegal use of tear gas, phosgene, and other gases as well as one count of malicious bodily injury at the Charlottesville rally — lamented what he seems to think is unfair mockery from the non-Nazi public.

"When I come down here for a permitted demonstration, championed by the ACLU, where the police are supposed to be clearing our enemies from our path, and then I find myself involved in a riot facing 20 years in prison, I got emotional, shockingly enough," he said.

"One minute I'm a @#$%& white supremacist terrorist and the next minute I'm a @#$%& crybaby?" the crying Nazi added. "I'm a goddamn human being."

Heather Hayer Never Forget!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2017 01:34PM by riverhousebill.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: December 14, 2017 05:00PM

Health Nutz t.m.All these inbred fighting is getting U.S. nowhere.

"Turn a people against themselves, and they're easy to contain" Caesar

Date: December 15, 2017 03:50AM

I cannot stand people who disagree with me on the issue of Roe v. Wade … which I believe is about the proper way to cross a lake.

—Stephen Colbert

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables