Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw (the movie)
Posted by: Prana ()
Date: November 14, 2017 09:39PM

I was perusing Netflix and saw a movie called "Raw". Here is the description:

Raw
2017 R Rated R 1hr 38m
rated 3 stars

After enrolling at veterinary school, Justine -- a strict vegetarian in her family's tradition -- is subjected to a hazing ritual that includes eating raw liver. Forced to comply, Justine finds that she likes the taste of meat ... any kind of meat.
Cast: Garance Marillier, Ella Rumpf, Rabah Nait Oufella, more...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw (the movie)
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: November 15, 2017 06:02PM

I would love to watch and see how they get the raw liver from the live animal

They have to eat it close to harvest time otherwise it will go thru nutrient deterioration

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2017 06:03PM by RawPracticalist.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: November 15, 2017 08:53PM

I think it's really unhealthy to watch these kinds of movies. The reviews say its about human cannabalism.

Gatis, a german raw primal meat eater, from the youtube channel Sv3rige talks about his desire to eat human flesh. From reading the comments, it seems his other primal friends think it would be ok to eat human flesh from dead accident victims, similar to a scene in this movie.
I once spent time with a raw primal meat eater. I gave him herbs for his skin cancer and they seemed to work (not sure how he is today). Anyway, i had the eerie feeling that he had the capacity to eat me. I never felt that before around someone. These primal meat eaters scare me.
Upon further probing, one of the primal meat eaters revealed to me online via youtube that he was a practicing satanist and sent me all his satanist website links. I exposed him to others because he was attacking veganism,and then he deleted his account.
Gatis seems very dangerous with comments like saying murder is beautiful and then saying he could be friends with a serial killer and then he showed richard ramirez's photo. Richard wasn't only a serial killer. He was an open satanist. It's not a coincidence that gatis chose his photo.

There is a shockingly gory trend in the MTV music world to promote cannabalism. Ke$ha has a song about being like jeffrey dahmer and on stage, she mock ate a fake bleeding heart.
Maroon 5 has a song called animal and the video shows the singer covered in raw blood in a butcher room and combines sexual inuendo.
Lady gaga wore a raw meat outfit and was seen bathing in blood. She and Jay-Z are followers of marina abramovic who is conducting rituals of comsuming human waste, fluids and blood and doing mock human cannabalism.
Then katy perry has her cannabalistic music video, bon appetit.

This is just sick.
I believe in raw vegan diets (not excluding cooking when appropriate) but i don't believe in raw meat for humans. Eskimos can eat raw meat in the severe cold where bacteria can't grow as quickly, but who would desire the primitive life of an Eskimo? Also the karma of being an eskimo is that sometimes they would resort to cannabalism in the worst winters...a horrifying life.

Humans cook meat because of pathogens in raw meat killing humans.
Gatis almost died from raw meat (campylo bacteria? I think) but he keeps eating it

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2017 09:02PM by Tai.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: November 16, 2017 02:00AM

Tai-Gatis seems very dangerous with comments like saying murder is beautiful and then saying he could be friends with a serial killer.

Wow this Gatis freak should be in the cracker factory, with a muzzle.

Kuru like a form of human Mad Cow

Flesh Freak Cannabals diet warning-

Kuru is so far the principal human epidemic prion disease. While its incidence has steadily declined since the cessation of its route of transmission, endocannibalism, in Papua New Guinea in the 1950s, the arrival of variant Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease (vCJD), also thought to be transmitted by dietary prion exposure, has given kuru a new global relevance.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/16/2017 02:04AM by riverhousebill.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: November 16, 2017 06:01PM

Wow, that's very revealing. I always thought that was how Native Americans devolved into cannibalism from eating animals first. Clearly animal consumption is the source of all manner of evil in the human species. If you can kill an animal without remorse, you could easily kill a human. As Kevin Costner said in the series "The Hatfields and the McCoys" when they were executing some of the prisoners, he said "Harden your hearts boys" before pulling the trigger. Ya, thats about the size of it...

Daniel Vitalis is right around the corner...

Date: November 16, 2017 08:35PM

Nunativs, remember all the vegetarian indian tribes i shared about before.

It's bittersweet sharing this link because gatis has won some vegans to his side. There are some people that don't believe in the danger of pathogens and it's these people in danger of falling for this evil.

[youtu.be]
Watch from 3-4 Minutes where he says he could be friends with a serial killer.
from 6-7 minutes he says why he thinks murder is beautiful:
From 7-8 minutes, he says he relates to psychopaths
From 10:20 to 10:40, he shows richard ramirez the satanist serial killer

I think he is from Latvia and just lives in Germany

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: November 17, 2017 01:16AM

In his blood test he has high cholesterol

Date: November 17, 2017 01:55AM

I do remember that Tai and I also have a link to a woman who promotes that wisdom:
Native American Vegetarians

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: November 27, 2017 08:13AM

Hi Prana (and everyone),

Any thoughts about adding a new forum devoted to animal rights?

Date: November 27, 2017 02:28PM

I had an exchange with one of his followers and he said that being vegan makes you more docile and that we need to eat more meat because Europe is suffering from a lack of "warrior spirit"...

Date: November 27, 2017 06:00PM

To Suncloud,
That's a great idea.
I think animal rights NEED to be discussed among raw food vegans MUCH MORE SO than cooked vegans, because raw vegans tend to experiment with raw animal products and get really sick and may be too embarrassed to talk about chronic health issues related to that. (a few examples, "Flora, a helper to Ann Wigmore, who got parasites from eating raw meat sushi in Japan and lived with them for years until she got rid of them, a raw vegan lady I know who had to deal with a chronic pin worm infection related to eating raw salmon, numerous raw vegans who dabble in raw dairy, raw cheese and eggs, and who deal with infections).
People need to draw a line in their head, what's more important, to be all raw or to be all vegan?
No one can dictate to another person what their stance must be, but all the issues should be discussed so people make an informed decision.

I have heard raw vegan teachers said raw meat is ok in some circumstances (because for them RAW is LAW, cooked is not an option)

If you don't talk about animal rights, then you won't talk about back up options in the raw vegan diet. A couple raw vegan teachers say that if you can't get raw vegan, then just fast.

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: January 11, 2018 07:18PM

numerous raw vegans who dabble in raw dairy, raw cheese and eggs, and who deal with infections

I'm not arguing in favor of eating dairy or other animal products, just saying that any raw cheese you buy at the store does indeed come from unpasteurized milk aged for a minimum of 60 days in salt. So infections, etc. would not be an issue.

However, there's people going out of their way to get truly raw milk, straight from the cow. They are breaking laws, fighting the government, going to jail, etc. etc. For raw milk...geeze.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables