Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Obama Launched 'Profanity-Laced' Tirades Against the Press
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: January 17, 2018 03:39AM

So this was fine, right?

Now imagine if it was Trump who 'launches profanity-laced tirades against the press'...

Ann Compton on Obama: He Launches 'Profanity-Laced' Tirades Against Press

[www.mrc.org]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama Launched 'Profanity-Laced' Tirades Against the Press
Posted by: Prana ()
Date: January 17, 2018 09:08AM

Jennifer, I'm sorry, but I don't care about profanity, even if it is coming out of the mouths of the past or current president. What I care about are the actions a president takes, over the words coming out of their mouths.

Re: Obama Launched 'Profanity-Laced' Tirades Against the Press
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: January 18, 2018 02:08AM

Yes, I agree. It's what a president ends up doing that's important. Although I put a lot of stock in what they say they're going to do when they're campaigning and then what they actually do when they're president.

I think I remember reading about Obama using profanity years ago, but never thought twice about it. But again - that's what bugs me, that it's suddenly a big deal in the whole world that Trump supposedly (he really didn't and that's what burns me up even more is the lie) used an abrasive word to describe some countries, and that he gets called 'racist' for it even, yet some other president who is on the left side uses unsavory language, it's totally ignored. Double standard.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables