Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

John's Theories Questioned Again
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: January 20, 2018 03:08PM

Somethings off somewhere, that's for sure...
Kristina & John Rose

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: John's Theories Questioned Again
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: January 20, 2018 10:03PM

Nunativs, Unnatural Vegan can be really mean and stand opposite to what many vegans believe, such as being against certified organic food and supporting vaccinations. Some wonder if she has accepted money for being so pro GMO. Is she a shill?

I thought the video John and Kristina made was beautiful.

John's political views are a separate matter. You really have to put his non food views aside because he is one of the few long term raw vegans and we have to compare his health to the other ones who avoid high fruit. The same with Lorraine Day. Frankly I was impressed by her brain health at age 80 when I saw her speak at a cancer convention. Her brain seemed very healthy, especially considering she once had parkinson's disease with her breast cancer. She's about 20% cooked, 80% raw vegan, as I last heard.

I couldn't believe how the Unnatural Vegan's video ended. She was applauding Kristina for making a makeup tutorial and suggested it was a good way to change the direction of her channel? Like that matters?????

Unnatural vegan immensely embarrassed herself when she wrote a raw "science" book as a lay person in order to look scientific and then she began years of teeth disasters and then changed to a cooked vegan diet and went down a different science route to a strange other extreme supporting GMOS, vaccinations and pesticides. Kristina and john rose have kept on the same path and outlasted her, even if she is now eating some cooked food, as some people said she is doing.

Unnatural vegan says the diet is too expensive. So maybe she never could afford to do it right, to have consultations with professionals to help her do it right, etc. SHe was busy BEING the professional go-to person and then flopped because she didn't know enough.

I am rooting for everyone. I don't dislike unnatural vegan. I want to see her evolve too.

My most inspirational raw teacher was Dr. Christopher. I learned through his books and videos and through his school. He taught raw food, raw juices, raw fruit, but also how to cook herbal teas. His bottom line was healing people. There was never a philosophical conflict that some things needed to be cooked while much of the food should be raw. He helped large mormon families eat this way in Utah, where fruit isn't that plentiful year round. I am not a fan of mormonism but I appreciated how Dr. C addressed their needs with so many children on limited budgets.

Anyway, there is many ways of doing raw sustainably. ANd John Rose and Kristina and 811 crew have shown that, even if it's out of some people's budgets.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2018 10:32PM by Tai.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables