Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Jennifers racist figures explained Clearly
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: June 04, 2018 01:01AM

How the Bureau of Justice Statistics Launched a White ...
[thesocietypages.org]...

How the Bureau of Justice Statistics Launched a White Supremacist Meme ... How many white women are raped by black men every year . ... About Sociological Images.

STOP DEMONIZING THE RACES Jennifer with your known lies!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Jennifers racist figures explained Clearly
Date: June 04, 2018 01:06AM

YES YOU ARE A WHITE SOUTHERN SURPREMIST RACIST THAT HIDES BEHIND A FALSE FLAG OF CHRISTIAN RELIGION.

I say it again-You would have to have the IQ of a fence post or be a racist to the bone to believe or say - 37,460 black boggy men raped white girls in a one year span with Zero rapes by white men of black women, REGUARDLESS OF WHAT ANY ONE SAY"S.

THE FIGURES SPEAK VOLUMES.

STOP DEMONIZING THE RACES Seek Professional help you are sick with racism.

I just don't know people who regurgitate such vile hatred based 100% on Fabracted
lies what you can do with The Planet of the Apes Muslim type sickness that has
become a panademic with the raise of White Surpemicacy in the White House.

I think this kind of racism painting a race as mass rapist justifes a return of A black Panther response, Just maybe?

Like the old saying you keep pooking a dog with a stick he will bite your ass off, Is that what you want?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2018 01:55AM by riverhousebill.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: June 05, 2018 02:38AM

Blacks were slaves in the United States and many are still very underprivileged. It's no wonder that there is more crime in poorer communities. People should figure out how to help these people rather than forever pigeonhole them.
There is racism in the school system that perpetually keeps the poorest blacks under-educated and more likely to fail in life and commit crime.
The spreading of street drugs was also a conspiracy to sabotage lives.
When blacks are given the same kind of life as others, they succeed the same. BUT, if there is perpetual racism, they will not be given the same privileges.

It does seem racist to focus on the crimes that blacks commit versus focusing on how to improve education and jobs and combat street drugs. But do the higher powers really want that? From pushing lactose, refined sugar, lead and fluoride in water, vaccines, crap food on black people, do the master minds really care?

I don't have time to find the original video, but the Health Ranger did a video on the agenda to oppress blacks with toxins. This video has some of that info. I will find the original video later. Mike Adams claims there is a very real conspiracy.

The Science Agenda to Exterminate Blacks

[www.youtube.com]

P.S. the news of the year for crime in America 2017-2018 is not about blacks raping whites, it's about white men committing unprecedented mass shootings and killings, and many of them were/are into white supremacy.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2018 02:45AM by Tai.

Date: June 06, 2018 12:06AM

Very sick person who post one racist thread after another.

I thought it really sucked to have to read John Roses Jew bashing.

Now this white southern KKK Jennifer one racist post after the other.

Anyone else sick of her racism?

What an ugly person, just keep reguritataing hatred of the races.

I can see her, I can see her clearly, Tiki torch in hand hangmans rope
in other hand.

Date: June 07, 2018 04:33AM

Jennifer- You mean your mommy didn't tell you.........,,,

THAT LOVE HAS NO COLOR??

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables