Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Lib 's Shaming Other Women for Their Appearance
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: December 09, 2018 12:04AM

Lib Women are such hypocrites. On one hand they preach against 'shaming' of other women - body shaming, slut shaming, fat shaming, don't-feel-like-looking-up-all-those-other 'shaming' concepts the Lib Women have invented.

Yet here they are - shaming another women about her looks.

And here's the kicker - the Lib Woman doing the Face Shaming is ugly herself, and fat -

So I guess that's how Lib Women Hypocrisy works - Lib Women are allowed to shame women, and then turn around and call out everyone else who does so - after they built a whole industry out of the 'shaming' concept.

And you wonder why I don't like Lib Women ...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lib 's Shaming Other Women for Their Appearance
Date: December 09, 2018 12:21AM

Case in point -

Here's the Lib Washington Post praising Lib Woman Celebrity for making fun of (shaming) a female politician's looks.

And now Amy Schumer is hailed as a Hero to the Libs for this bitchy nasty behavior...

Disgusting ----

‘Tiny racist teeth’: Amy Schumer responds to Hyde-Smith’s victory with video of herself vomiting

[www.washingtonpost.com]

Actress and comedian Amy Schumer has never been one to keep her political opinions under wraps. Early Wednesday morning, however, she took things to a new level by sharing graphic footage of herself vomiting after Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith (R-Miss.) emerged as the victor in Mississippi’s heated runoff election.

“My feelings on her are best expressed by the above video,” Schumer wrote on Instagram, advising weak-stomached viewers to turn the volume down. “And I don’t usually agree with speaking ill of crackheads, but she has a crackhead-looking mouth,” she wrote while also criticizing her “tiny racist teeth” and noting that she “said she would attend a public hanging.”

Hyde-Smith, who is the first woman elected to represent Mississippi in Congress, said of a supporter at a November rally: “If he invited me to a public hanging, I’d be on the front row.”

To many Mississippians, Hyde-Smith’s remark evoked the state’s brutal history of lynching, and high-profile donors, such as Walmart, Google and Major League Baseball, asked for their money back. After initially defending her comments as an “exaggerated expression of regard,” Hyde-Smith apologized weeks later to “anyone who was offended.” As The Washington Post’s Matt Viser reported, Hyde-Smith previously embraced Mississippi’s Confederate history, proposing to name a stretch of highway after Jefferson Davis and posing for photos at his homestead while wearing a Confederate hat.

Schumer’s inflammatory pronouncement about Hyde-Smith, though, was largely overshadowed by the real reason she was throwing up: The star of “I Feel Pretty” is pregnant and has been dealing with severe second-trimester nausea that caused her to be hospitalized earlier this month. The video, she explained, had been filmed on Tuesday evening while she was on the way to her stand-up show in Tarrytown, N.Y., which went on despite her sickness.

The unfiltered post had nearly 4,000 comments as of early Thursday morning, the large majority of them from fans praising Schumer’s dedication and thanking her for being candid about the challenges of pregnancy. The right-wing blog NewsBusters, on the other hand, derided Schumer’s vomit video as “an act only unhinged liberals would applaud as stunning and brave” and criticized her “hateful” and “mean-spirited” comments about Hyde-Smith.

Schumer revealed that she was pregnant in October, weeks after she was arrested for protesting the Supreme Court nomination of Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh. Her pregnancy announcement was both unconventional and hyper-political: On Instagram, she listed the candidates that she was endorsing in the midterm elections, naming more than two dozen Democratic candidates nationwide. As a reward for anyone who made it to the end, she added that she’s pregnant.

Since then, the comic has stayed busy, even as her severe nausea has forced her to cancel some of her planned appearances. Shortly before she filmed herself vomiting in the car, Schumer shared another update: She now has her own fashion collection.

On Tuesday, Saks Off 5th announced that Schumer, along with celebrity stylist and costumer designer Leesa Evans, was launching an “inclusive” new clothing line named Le Cloud for the discount retailer. In a statement, Schumer explained that the collection was intended to be “accessible to real women” and that her goal was “to be authentic and to empower women of all ages and sizes to do the same.”

But critics pointed out that the collection won’t actually fit women of all sizes — it only goes up to size XXL, which is typically equivalent to size 20. For comparison, retailers including ASOS, Premme and Torrid go up to size 30 or the equivalent, while Lane Bryant goes up to size 32. “Can’t believe this is how I learned that my size 22/24 body doesn’t actually exist,” Jezebel’s Kelly Faircloth wrote of Schumer’s collection. “Finally, I can burn my Lane Bryant charge card, because a being of pure shimmering energy needs no jeans.”

Schumer addressed the controversy, again, on Instagram, explaining that she and Evans “plan to go up to a size 40 as soon as we can. And it will be soon.”

So women being 'fat' is fine and don't dare 'fat shame' them, but Face Shaming another women - if you're a Lib Women, yes you can!

Oh, but that's okay because the female is a Republican/Conservative so it's fine to rip her to shreds - got it!

Date: December 09, 2018 12:33AM

Of course, the Huffington Post think Amy Schumer is the greatest Lib Woman walking because she attacked Cindy Hyde-Smith on the basis of her looks. And so great that she was vomiting that it's in all the news - what a great Lib Woman she is.

(The article is really about Amy Schumer posting herself vomiting and attacking Cindy Hyde-Smith's looks, but it's disguised as an article about Amy Schumer vomiting and then doing her show.)

Amy Schumer Posts Video Of Vomiting Before Act — And The Show Does Go On

[www.huffingtonpost.com]

Amy Schumer is a trouper. The comedian, who is pregnant, shared a video on Instagram of herself vomiting on the ride to her standup gig in Tarrytown, New York, on Tuesday. She also posted a triumphant image of the crowd cheering at the end of her act.

She said she eagerly anticipated becoming a mom, and she also took a dig at Republican incumbent Cindy Hyde-Smith, who beat Democrat Mike Espy in Mississippi’s U.S. Senate runoff election on Tuesday. “I don’t usually agree with speaking ill of crackheads, but she has a crackhead looking mouth,” Schumer sniped.

“My feelings on her are best expressed by the above video,” the comedian added.

Schumer announced in October that she was expecting her first child with husband Chris Fischer.

Date: December 09, 2018 01:16AM

So to the hypocrisy of Lib Women - in this case, Amy Schumer - making fun of (shaming) other women about their looks -

TaDa!

Here's Amy Schumer -

OMG - she's UGLY, folks! And FAT!

AND LOOK AT HER OWN TEETH - HYPOCRISY ON STEROIDS!

Here's the kicker - Lib Amy Schumer made fun of Cindy Hyde-Smith's teeth - called them 'TINY RACIST TEETH' yet Amy Schumer has TWO HUMUNGO FRONT TEETH and then the others are regular size (I think that's called BUCK TEETH)!

Look at the FREAKING FRONT TEETH, People! Yet this Lib Woman calls out another woman for her 'tiny Racist teeth'! LIB WOMEN HYPOCRISY!

DOUBLE CHIN

(Ugly and fat side view - lol on the two huge long front teeth)

Double chin but it's hard to see because of her long pointy witch's chin (like the Wicked Witch of the West)

Wow, you can really see the TWO LONG FANGS here!

Whoa! Fat Neck! She could be a football player. Can you say "unfeminine"...

(And you can really see her non-existent top lip here...)

Side Note: Gee, her eyes looked 'pinned' in this photo. Hmmm...

So to recap -

Lib Amy Schumer who FACE SHAMED Cindy Hyde-Smith is ugly and fat - more specifically -

Double Chin (it's called FAT)
Long Pointy Witch's Chin
No Top Lip
Crooked Mouth
Fat Face
Close-Set Eyes
Fat Neck

And the best for last - TWO BIG, LONG FRONT TEETH!

Yikes!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2018 01:33AM by Jennifer.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: December 09, 2018 04:35AM

Hypocrisy our greatest Luxuary
jennifers tongue no bone!

quote Jennifer Wow, new low for you. This is up there with telling me to kill myself.

Denigrating a woman's looks. Pure Lib hypocrisy

Quote Jennifer

Here's the kicker - Lib Amy Schumer made fun of Cindy Hyde-Smith's teeth - called them 'TINY RACIST TEETH' yet Amy Schumer has TWO HUMUNGO FRONT TEETH and then the others are regular size (I think that's called BUCK TEETH)!

HYPOCRISY OUR GREATEST LUXUARY!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2018 04:43AM by riverhousebill.

Date: December 09, 2018 04:59AM

Luxury is spelled -

L-U-X-U-R-Y

Date: December 09, 2018 05:01AM

riverhousebill
Hypocrisy our greatest Luxuary
jennifers tongue no bone!

quote Jennifer Wow, new low for you. This is up there with telling me to kill myself.

Denigrating a woman's looks. Pure Lib hypocrisy

Quote Jennifer

HYPOCRISY OUR GREATEST LUXUARY!!!!

Date: December 09, 2018 05:02AM

Jennifer

Luxury is spelled -

L-U-X-U-R-Y

Date: December 09, 2018 05:15AM

Jennifer
Jennifer

Luxury is spelled -

L-U-X-U-R-Y
[/quote

And no matter how you spell it it Hypocrisy is Hypocrisy my dear.

Cant atack the message atack the spelling I understand.

Your Hypocrisy sucks forget the spelling

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: December 12, 2018 04:15PM

Huh? Really?

How about humanity raise their level. We've got a "conservative" president who judges women on their appearance mostly, which has outraged both conservatives and liberals alike. I think Trump trumps everyone on this point.

What about being the better person and not stooping to the lesser person's level?

Sigh.

Date: December 13, 2018 05:47PM

Tai
Huh? Really?

How about humanity raise their level. We've got a "conservative" president who judges women on their appearance mostly, which has outraged both conservatives and liberals alike. I think Trump trumps everyone on this point.

What about being the better person and not stooping to the lesser person's level?

Sigh.

Yes, I will be the better person and not stoop to riverhousebill's level wherein 'he started it' by ridiculing and mocking Cindy Hyde-Smith's teeth, like the Liberals mocked and ridiculed her "tiny 'racist' teeth" and said her mouth looked like she was a crackhead.

However I am obligated to expose Lib Hypocricy (which in this case would be ridiculing Republican women's appearance when there are Lib women who don't looks so hot either).

Sigh.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2018 05:48PM by Jennifer.

Date: December 13, 2018 11:53PM

quote Jennifer
However I am obligated to expose Lib Hypocricy (which in this case would be ridiculing Republican women's appearance when there are Lib women who don't looks so hot either).

So first of all - she had some weird-ass fake little girl voice going on. Give me a break.

Need i say anything?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2018 12:03AM by riverhousebill.

Date: December 14, 2018 01:17AM

Needless to say, stating that someone is using a fake voice to deceive everyone is not on par with mocking a person's looks.

Date: December 14, 2018 06:18AM

calling someones real voice fake HuMMMMH?????????????? not par with mocking.

Of course what ever you say my dear.

Hypocrisy our Greatest (Luxury) yes

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables