Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Best Video Account I've seen of Covington Incident
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: January 27, 2019 01:41AM

This first video shows totally what happened just prior to and when Nathan Phillips walked up to the Covington Boys.

As you can see, the boys were to one side of the steps leading up to the memorial. Maybe taking up 1/4 of the whole steps, if that. So there was plenty of space for Nathan Phillips to walk up the steps to the Memorial beside where all the boys were gathered. (He lied and said he wanted to go up to the Memorial, but the boys were blocking his way and he couldn't get through, but he came from the side where there was plenty of space for him to walk up to the Memorial. Instead he chose to go right up to the boys and get in their faces)

Also, you can see that the boys were doing their school cheers when Nathan Phillips walked up to them - which included jumping up and down and waving their arms in the air and chanting or shouting.

So when Nathan Phillips walked up to the boys - who were doing their jumping and shouting cheers - and Nathan Phillips was drumming and chanting in their faces, the boys continued for a little bit, then looked confused and then were kind of shouting out and jumping up and down to Nathan Phillips' rhythm with him. The boys thought Nathan Phillips was joining them and said, "This is fun." "Great".

[vimeo.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2019 02:22AM by Jennifer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Best Video Account I've seen of Covington Incident
Date: January 27, 2019 03:04AM

Here is the second video; it's only 3 and a half minutes -

The Covington boys got confused and were looking kind of weirded out and some of them said, "What is happening," when Nathan Phillips got in front of Nick Sandmann's face and DRUMMED AND CHANGED IN HIS FACE FOR THREE MINTUES!"

(It's .50 when Nathan Phillips started banging his drum and chanting in Nick Sandmann's face and the video ends at 3:50 and Nathan Phillips is still in his face.)

Nick's eyes are involuntarily blinking while Nathan Phillips is drumming and chanting in his face.

[vimeo.com]

Plus remember all the video clips from various angles of the drumming in Nick Sandmann's face means that there were loads of people with cameras/camera phones in Nick's face also.

That he a teenager was able to keep his composure in the face of all that is absolutely amazing.

I would think he would be totally weirded out and freaking out in his head, like "What the Hell is happening" while standing there for THREE MINUTES with the drumming and chanting in his face!

I would think he is totally traumatized by the whole incident and by the aftermath that he's had to endure.

ALL BECAUSE OF THE DESPICABLE, LYING, VILE, EVIL LIBS and LIB MEDIA!

Re: Best Video Account I've seen of Covington Incident
Date: January 27, 2019 09:48PM

This next video is a short 3-minute video which shows Nathan Phillips still drumming and chanting in Nick Sandmann's face. But we also see that there was another guy drumming near him and that some others of his schoolmates were doing their school cheers nearby, jumping up and down and shouting. God with all that noise and commotion, it's a wonder Nick Sandmann's didn't have a breakdown, if you ask me.

Also, we see that another Native American guy in the red hat was harassing another Covington boy saying vile things like - "Go back to Europe where you came from; this is not your land; get the f*ck out of my face with that sh*t". The boy was trying to defend himself, debate the Native American guy and Nick Sandmann turned around and signaled to the boy to cool it.

(You won't hear about any of this from the Lying Libs and Fake News Lying Lib Media)

Then one of the chaperones saw the abuse of the Covington Boys by Nathan Phillips and the other Native American and went over and told them to leave the scene. The other Native American in the red cap said, "We had a demonstration, and then you come here and ..." (The operative word here is HAD. The Indians' demonstrated was over long before they went over to terrorize the Covington Boys.)

[vimeo.com]

(Also many Lying Libs - later when they were scurrying to defend Nathan Phillips in the face of THE TRUTH - tried to place the blame on the chaperones, saying there were no chaperones. Well, there were chaperones and they intervened when they realized what abuse the Native Americans were inflicting on the boys.)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2019 10:07PM by Jennifer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables