Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

jennifer 's Premature Smearing of victim?
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: February 20, 2019 02:00AM

Latest news from CPD- Today

Chicago police tweeted that reports about the "incident being a hoax are unconfirmed by case detectives." They released a statement Friday, saying, "Interviews will resume today with the two people of interest and their attorney. While we haven't found any video documenting the alleged attack, there is also no evidence to say that this is a hoax. The alleged victim is being cooperative at this time and continues to be treated as the victim, not a suspect. The investigation continues."

But the Klan Knows it was a hoax, Right my dear?

I know a little about Grand Jurys having been the only person indicted by a secret grand jury for a medical grow in Ca.

The Target - Targets as they are called by impaneled grand jury Are not present at Impanel Their lawyer is not present.
Jury impaneled to see if grounds for indictment.

With normal court procedes you have a right to preliminary hearings to present evidence why charges should not go to trial, When I was was first arrested for medical grow I was told by Cops and Da my patients I was growing for where Phantoms, did not exist.

No problem I thought, Go to Prelim,hearing bring in all nine legal scripted medical marijuwania patients that I had papers for posted at grow site
and that would be the end of it being within the law of 215 in CA.

Went to prelim with all nine Phantoms, called up to bench and told Charges dismised but they want to talk to you in court room H.

Down stairs to court room H called to bench, I was handed secret grand jury, indictment, my attorney at my side said when Judge handed us indictment,
Bill this means nothing, You can indict a peanut butter sandwhich.

What Grand jury Indictment means is you go straight to jury trial No Preliminary hearing, that process eliminated.

Sounds like to me Smoolet is being called to jury by DA who is building case against brothers.

any way we kicked ass after a two and one half year fight, Case Longest out in history of county that never got to jury trial 22 hearings 5,200 miles of driving total to hearing. judge in case signed return property order for 100 Lbs
of pot they claimed we had and threw case out stateing we where within the Law.

Bottom line here Three things that can not be long hidden
The Sun The Moon and the Truth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: jennifer 's Premature Smearing of victim?
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: February 20, 2019 02:13AM

riverhousebill

Latest news from CPD- Today

Chicago police tweeted that reports about the "incident being a hoax are unconfirmed by case detectives." They released a statement Friday, saying, "Interviews will resume today with the two people of interest and their attorney. While we haven't found any video documenting the alleged attack, there is also no evidence to say that this is a hoax. The alleged victim is being cooperative at this time and continues to be treated as the victim, not a suspect. The investigation continues."

LIAR riverhousebill!

That "latest news from CPD - Today" that you just posted IS FIVE DAYS OLD!

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire hot smiley

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables