Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Did Bill Gates & World Economic Forum Predict Coronavirus Outbreak?
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 02, 2020 06:20PM

Interesting. The video below shows the Foundation meeting and simulation, etc.

Did Bill Gates & World Economic Forum Predict Coronavirus Outbreak?

[healthimpactnews.com]

In this report we take an inside look at Event 201, which took place in NYC on October 18 2019. Event 201 is a high-level pandemic exercise hosted by the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

This is extremely fascinating because this pandemic simulation exercise of coronavirus took place about 6 weeks before the first illness from the coronavirus was actually reported in Wuhan China!

That is one hell of a coincidence if you believe in that sort of thing. Another fascinating connection, is the fact that not only did the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation participate in and help set up the pandemic simulation of a coronavirus outbreak, but they just so happen to fund the group who owns the patent to the deadly coronavirus and are already working on a vaccine to solve the current crisis. Again an incredible coincidence…

In this report you will see footage from inside the event as the members of the emergency epidemic board in this simulation, which consists of representatives from major banks, the UN, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Johnson and Johnson, logistical powerhouses, the media as well as officials from China and America’s CDC just to name a few.

This simulation also includes news reports that were fabricated just for this exercise, please keep that in mind because they are eerily similar to reports we are currently seeing regarding this real world coronavirus outbreak.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Did Bill Gates & World Economic Forum Predict Coronavirus Outbreak?
Posted by: Niick ()
Date: April 06, 2020 05:59PM

Problem, reaction, solution - as David Icke says. David Wilcocks says that Bill Gates and Warren Buffet are in an group that is trying to reduce the population, probably with this virus. And of course Bill Gates has the solution - the vaccines. I'd be afraid of the vaccine, they'll probably reduce the population even more with it. Why, btw, are all these wealthy people psychos? Are they controlled by aliens, or evil spirits or something? Maybe they take control of wealthy people because wealthy people have more power.

Re: Did Bill Gates & World Economic Forum Predict Coronavirus Outbreak?
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 06, 2020 09:20PM

I saw Bill Gates on the Sunday Talking Heads show. He said, "Even though I did predict a pandemic, ...."

He or someone else on the shows said that once the vaccine is in production, they need to keep up the production level to make 340,000,000 vaccines. That's a vaccine for every person in America, so they're expecting everyone to get a vaccination. They only need 339,999,999 because I'm not getting one. I'd rather go to jail.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables