Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

83-year-old Hindu breatharian?
Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: May 25, 2010 09:09PM

I'm normally skeptical about such claims, but this one is definitely giving me some pause. Below are links to a video from AlJazeera, and articles from Breitbart and MSNBC.

At the time of the video, Prahlad Jani was undergoing monitoring in a sealed room at a hospital in the Western India state of Gujarat for 15 days. That's over, and the doctors claim that Jani neither ate nor drank (anything), nor did he go to the toilet. The room was sealed.

Doctors say Prahlad Jani is in perfect health, despite his claims to have gone without food or water for over 70 years.

It's somewhat sad that the monitoring was sponsored by India's military, at least in part to see if soldiers could be trained to go without sustenance.

Whatever, it's an interesting story.

[english.aljazeera.net]

[www.breitbart.com]

[bodyodd.msnbc.msn.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/25/2010 09:16PM by suncloud.

Re: 83-year-old Hindu breatharian?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 26, 2010 01:22AM

Oh, but that's awesome that they are thinking of a military application! I hope it catches on, they will all put down their arms to meditate on the oneness of being and no one will shoot anyone else ever again. Wonderful!

Re: 83-year-old Hindu breatharian?
Posted by: Lightform ()
Date: May 31, 2010 10:01PM

lol Coco, I think your probably right smiling smiley. They will be thinking twice when they start to produce hippy soldiers.

Mans first thought upon any new discovery : how can we use this development to FORCE reality into alignment with our ideals, in this case people.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables