Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The Gods Must Be Crazy
Posted by: loeve ()
Date: January 19, 2011 12:22PM

It's a movie filmed in South Africa. This opening clip is of the E-Sarn version, a language spoken in Thailand --

[www.youtube.com]

Has anyone seen it?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Gods Must Be Crazy
Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: January 19, 2011 12:37PM

I saw it years and years ago. I loved it, thought it was so funny. A friend however thought it was made up, and found it offensive for some reason.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: January 19, 2011 09:59PM

Our mom took us to see this ages ago when we were kids. Fun film! We asked to see it again!

Posted by: Curator ()
Date: January 19, 2011 10:05PM

People get offended by some of the strangest things...lol... I liked this movie.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Date: January 20, 2011 09:03PM

yeah, they are pretty awesome, and one thing ive noticed, is that the average american, especially white americans, are REALLY sensitive to racial stuff, its like they feel so guilty over what their ancestors did in our country, that they feel they must be over sensitive about race now, instead of just realizing there is only one race, the human race... different cultures and slightly different physiology, yes, but we are all humans... And personally, I dont think a person today is responsible for things in the past they had no part in... we ARE responsible for now however!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Date: January 20, 2011 09:16PM

Some may benefit from past events however.

Date: January 20, 2011 09:30PM

Oh definitely, forget past mistakes, your doomed to repeat them... im not for forgetting what happened, im just for learning from it and moving on... its like the more you pick at a scab, the longer it takes to heal ya know?

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Date: January 21, 2011 02:31PM

I am glad you said that. I agree. Actually after posting it, I thought man that was definately not an empowering way to see things. Even if there is some amount of truth to things. I always envy people who can forgive easily and always see things in a better light. Although I am no where near following living foods, I always find the people here to generally have better energy and outlook. I don't know why exactly. It could be the diet itself, but I think its more that people who are attracted to it are open to new ideas.

Date: January 21, 2011 10:52PM

you may be on to something there Mislusmiling smiley

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables