Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

other than google and yahoo
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: April 04, 2011 09:10AM

can anyone else recommend other search sites that are as good or better

Re: other than google and yahoo
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: April 04, 2011 12:47PM

Bing? They're really all the same, hon.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: April 04, 2011 03:14PM

i use swagbucks for the last 2 months for websearching. It wants you download their toolbar but i didnt bother . i just signed up the account with a new yahoo email i set up (in case i got swamped wth advertising which happy to say didnt happen) and made it my homepage ..

when you search for stuff you occaisionally get swagbucks as a reward for randomly searching ... so far i gained enough to get 3 x 450 point amazon cards worth 5$ each .. which i used to buy a couple of used books online

its been win-win for me smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 04, 2011 03:18PM

Thanks Jo, that's awesome!

ETA I signed up with my parent's US address. There was a math question for Canadians that said this ((2 * 2) + 2 - 2) / 2 = I don't know what equation * or / stands for :/

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2011 03:23PM by coco.

Date: April 04, 2011 03:23PM

no prob coco .. i was gonna tell you about it soon .. but i wanted to test it out before turning people onto it in case i got swamped with email spam or worse .. it seems legit ..amazon accepted the e-cards no prob ..

ive been searching for complaints but havent found too many about it all ..at least none that made me go *omg im shutting this thing down NOW* lol smiling smiley

Date: April 04, 2011 03:57PM

oops didnt see yer post .. * is for multiplication and / is for division (for whatever reason i have no idea why lol)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables