Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

RAW FOOD COMMUNITY/ECO VILLAGE IN PORTUGAL anyone?
Posted by: Ovr2u ()
Date: August 01, 2011 05:38AM

Hi there everyone

Peace, abundance & happiness to you all. We are a family of 4, been vegan for 6mths & very recently raw.
The family consists of Alex(originally from Brazil)51yrs, Angela(NZ) 43yrs & Sean 21yrs, Soraya 11yrs & Bob the dog of 2yrs old.
We lived & travelled in Brazil for a year in 2008 & it was a great experience, however it is a very expensive place if you dont own property & so we are living now again in New Zealand.
We have recently been operating a raw/vegan cafe in the heart of Auckland city & will be extending this to an Organic.Vegan.Raw foods delivery service, it will be called Conscious Food Creations & we hope to use the high end clients to fund some community education projects with regards to raw/vegan food. We want to share our experience of good health & vitality with as many people as possible.
Just recently we have been looking at real estate in Portugal & aside from being incredibly cheap, it has everything we are looking for, it is also a 6hr direct flight to Fortaleza, Brazil, & there are cheap charter flights which allow one to escape the harshest mths & maybe another place can be set up there also.
We are keen to synergize with like-minded people, build an eco community from the earth, composting toilet, waste items, sauna from earth, abundant fruit trees, solar pool, you name it to enhance our time on this planet.
Alex is a fluent Portugese speaker & Sean also, we all are raw food chefs, alex an engineer & myself with many skills. Sean is a yoga teacher & also has learnt the rites of the Shaman Munay Ki & is keen to share this with those who are interested.
We have so much to share, to learn & if we all use our combined efforts we can create great abundance. The time has come for us to go back to zero, to unlearn what we have learnt & live with love & truth.
We hope to hear of anyone interested so we can accelerate our plans.....

Love & blessings
Angela

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RAW FOOD COMMUNITY/ECO VILLAGE IN PORTUGAL anyone?
Posted by: DrGina ()
Date: August 16, 2011 09:13AM

Hi there,

I am interested in setting up vegan community in Portugal. Please send an email to Ginashw@aol.com and we can get into discussions, etc. Hope to be in Portugal next month.

Best wishes,
Gina

[www.VibrancyUK.com]

Posted by: aurelia ()
Date: March 24, 2016 11:24PM

hi Angela,

Did you manage to open your vegan community in Portugal?
I will be interested.
I am a certified raw chef.
I am french but i am living in Ireland and need a change of temperature!!!haha.
Kind regards
Aurelia

Posted by: lisa m ()
Date: April 12, 2016 01:34PM

A good person to contact about this would be Rob at www.funkyraw.com , I believe he lives out in Portugal and is very interested in eco living.

Free Newsletter: [bit.ly]
Facebook: [www.facebook.com]
Instagram: [www.instagram.com]
Blog: [RawFoodScotland.co.uk]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables