Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

heya
Posted by: Curator ()
Date: August 11, 2011 03:56AM

im backgrinning smiley had a massive computer problem awhile ago, took me quite awhile to fix it as I was low on cash, so I was mostly just looked for used parts for cheap or free, eventually found what I needed, rebuilt the computer, by then though I had lost most interest in the interweb, been spending most of my time taking care of and hanging out with my mom, and visiting my sister who is in a mental institution now, they shipped her here, to the one in this town, its been good though, as she has liked having me be able to come visit her...which is surprising... but good... not to much other than that, been biking and running a lot lately (invisible shoes are awesome), only around 70% raw now, but I've really been doing much better physically, my health has improved considerably, found a good source of organic kale for cheap so been juicing a lot more...mmmmm, I love kale juice!

Anyway, hows everybody else been doing?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: heya
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: August 11, 2011 02:44PM

What are invisible shoes? Besides that, Hi! grinning smiley

Date: August 11, 2011 03:20PM

Is he talking about minimalist shoes -- mimicking barefoot running??

I tried that last year...it was cool...if only I didn't get dirty! But I can't stand having blackened dirty feet, even if it washes away. I'd like to try out the Vibram and the Hattori shoes. The other minimalist shoes don't look minimalist (or "invisible"winking smiley enough to me!

Date: August 11, 2011 07:42PM

Oooh, we were all ga-ga over the Vibrams on this forum a while back. I wished and wished for Santa to bring me some, but no. I have been practically living in really thin soled ballerina flats and I adore the tactile feeling of the pavement and other surfaces beneath them. I will have to use the power of The Secret[tm] and will a pair of Five Fingers to my closet . . .

Date: August 11, 2011 09:46PM

Heres the invisible shoes, [www.invisibleshoe.com] I actually have one of each type, the old type made out of the vibram cherry material, and this new type, I find the new type fits a bit better, makes the running a bit easier... its a bit more expensive though than the vibram, but they are having a big introductory sale right now for the new types.smiling smiley Edit: they are both pretty cheap compared to the competition btw.

Hey JB, yeah thats exactly what it is... although I haven't noticed my feet getting any dirtier than they do when I wear flip flops, which is to say, that I still have to rinse my feet off afterwards, but I think its a pretty good trade off for sore ankles, knees, and back, hehe...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2011 09:46PM by Curator.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: August 11, 2011 11:37PM

Hi, stranger!!!! smiling smiley I was asking for you yesterday...Good to hear from you. Same old, same old...

Date: August 19, 2011 12:47AM

Heya nanners ^_^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: August 19, 2011 07:11AM

hey you glad to see you back ! smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: August 19, 2011 12:32PM

I was quite worried with your disappearance curator glad your oksmiling smiley.

Hope your mums doing better also.

Date: August 20, 2011 02:23PM

Thanks Jodi, thanks Chris... btw the herbal mix you helped me get together, has helped a considerable amount with my health, thanks! my mom, unfortunately, is not doing better, its more or less a waiting game at this point, nothing is working, she could possibly live years though, or die in her sleep tonight... they arent sure...tumor is pressing up against an artery, could break it at any time and she would just bleed out and die, they aren't sure yet for some reason whether or not they will operate and cauterize the vein to keep it from bursting... on another note though, her hair has grown back now and its all curly and fluffy and adorable, like a poodles hair, much different from her original hair she lost, she has greatly enjoyed the novelty of it,lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Date: August 20, 2011 03:48PM

Im sorry to hear about your mum matesad smiley, did you ever look into the ozone therapy, although i am no doctor and would not know how it would react with the artery. But from what ive read its the best natural tool.

Glad the herbal mix helped and that your doing better good stuffsmiling smiley.

Date: August 20, 2011 04:31PM

Sorry to hear about your mother, Curator. Sending peaceful metaphysical hugs your way.

Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: August 21, 2011 04:07PM

I sure can relate to computer problems.
These things DO have a will of their own.
And well wishes for your sister.

Vinny

Date: August 26, 2011 07:43PM

Hey powerlifer, yes I checked into the ozone theory in depth, and even the original proponents of it are completely against its use inhaled now days, as evidence has shown that it severely damages lung tissue.

Thanks Tam.

thanks Vinny.

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Date: August 27, 2011 12:30PM

Curator Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey powerlifer, yes I checked into the ozone
> theory in depth, and even the original proponents
> of it are completely against its use inhaled now
> days, as evidence has shown that it severely
> damages lung tissue.
>
> Thanks Tam.
>
> thanks Vinny.

Hey Curator, ozone therapy isn't meant to be inhaled, the best way would be ozonated water or insuffilation via rectum.

Date: August 30, 2011 12:03PM

The majority of sites I read promoting it as a cure for lung cancer, have stated that both drinking ozonated water, and breathing in ozone, is needed to cure the cancer... and a lot of the testimonials I have read, specifically state that they both drank and inhaled it, and I have read literally thousands across the internet, although many seemed to be re-posts, all the regulars at the library computers know me by name now,lol... I've purchased and also attempted to build a few different ones anyway, and my mom has been JUST drinking the ozonated water, and its had no effect, tumor growth is actually much faster than it was, although thats supposedly do to her having to stop all chemo therapy treatments, as she is so weak the chemo was doing more harm than good, and shortly after it stopped, the tumors began to grow considerably, where as be4 it was staying stable... in spite of ozonated water... none of the alternative treatments have helped, only one we haven't been able to give a good try, is green juice, even when its mostly carrot with a little greens in it, she cant stand the flavor and it makes her puke it all out... even with orange added, she cant stand it...

Date: August 30, 2011 12:46PM

From what ive read breathing in isnt recommended as it can irritate the tissues in many. You also need a cold corona ozonator for it to be effective. I speak with a herbalist quite regularly who has had major success using ozone therapy as a cancer treatment.

Is there anyone close by knowledgeable in ozone therapy that you could find.

Good luck

Date: August 30, 2011 01:41PM

Myself.

I have a couple different ones, I have the Nature Kleen, which is a cold spark ozonator, and my most expensive one, beta 2, by plasmafire, a cold corona ozonator, and I feed it only pure oxygen from a machine hospice care people gave us that produces pure oxygen from surrounding air, filters out everything else... my mom uses the oxygen every now and then to help her breathing, and I use it in the off time to plug into the nature Kleen or beta 2... most cold corona ozonators are actually total crap according to the research ive done, many are so cheaply made they dont last long, and many are not even actually cold corona ozonators, just badged as such and sold to people who dont know any better (the term "cold corona" is a misnomer anyway, because none of them actually produce a cold corona, just much cooler than the hot spark method, or UV...)

The best are actually supposed to be Polymer Electrolyte Membrane type, they are much more efficient, producing as high as 20% ozone levels, although 10%-18% range is more common, depending on the model one has... I was planning on buying one if these ones I have already seemed to help at all, but they haven't, so no point... but if you are still interested in them, you should read up on the PEM ozonators.

Anyway, I have a friend wanting to buy all the ozonators I have, the two expensive ones, and the home made ones I put together, since my mom just really doesnt care anymore, and doesnt want to drink the stuff anymore since its had no effect... I might as well sell them to him, and recoup some of the cash, maybe I'll use it to take her on a fun trip somewhere that she will enjoy, if she feels up to it... we shall see.

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Posted by: pborst ()
Date: August 30, 2011 07:39PM

Curator,

Good to see you back friend. Belated welcome and sorry to hear your mother. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Paul

Date: September 01, 2011 08:11PM

heya paul, thanks.

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Date: September 04, 2011 04:19PM

Yeah ive read about those falsely labeling some machines as cold corona.

I read a while back about why a tumor growth was worse temporarily then got much better but i cant remember why. I will see if i can find out.

Date: September 08, 2011 11:13PM

I read some similar things to, although none of what I read seemed to apply to my moms case, cause it wasnt temporarily, she has been using this water for awhile now, since shortly after you originally suggested it a long time ago, I was skeptical at the time, but thought it would be worth trying out anyway...if it wasnt for selling all that bread, i wouldnt have had the money to,lol... but that helped a lot... however its not really done anything...eh, oh well...guess its just meant to be this way.

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Date: September 11, 2011 10:13PM

Thats a shame curator, im not versed in ozone therapy and don't know an awful lot about it other than the success stories and people i know who have used it and got well. So i cant help im afraid sorry.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables