Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Creating your own utube video
Posted by: rawalice ()
Date: December 17, 2011 06:23PM

hey mislu, i think you're doing pretty good. i have a favorite yoga exercise called "releasing the inner light", it's just meditating and imagining a white light shining out from within you. does your MIL happen to get enough fruit or vitamin c? maybe some terrible childhood stories.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: December 17, 2011 10:15PM

Is there a description of exercise online somewhere? My mil buys fruit, usually bannanas and apples. But what usually happens is that they stay in the bowl and over ripen and then rot. When I shared the living space with her I would eat them before they totally turned, but now that she is in her own place I think shes probably throwing out alot of stuff. She says she gets stuff for her grandchildren, but they never eat them either.

I was so surprised at them because even when they go out to a buffet with wonderful stuff they still fill up their plates with white bread and doughnuts and maybe a piece of bacon or cheese. I always thought it was to save money, but I think they actually like to eat that stuff. I think its because of their mother, who likes ice berg lettuce, and washed out tomatoes, maybe a few baby carrots. Otherwise its meat and white bread, and of course a multivitamin/mineral with flouride.

I told my partner today I would be surprised if they make it to 40

Posted by: WheatgrassYogi ()
Date: December 19, 2011 04:54PM

Why can't you guys 'Cut to the Chase', and make a YouTube video of yourself? That might be Fun......WY

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 19, 2011 05:27PM

Well, I did but I hardly think anybody who isn't related to us wants to see my kids doing silly things or wants a tour of our apartment, lol. Maybe I'll make a video of something worth watching...

Posted by: WheatgrassYogi ()
Date: December 19, 2011 09:43PM

coco Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, I did but I hardly think anybody who isn't
> related to us wants to see my kids doing silly things

I'm sure everyone here would like to see a video of you and
your kids. You could show us some of your Art. I remember years ago when
you posted a picture, or do I have you confused with someone else?......WY

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 19, 2011 10:37PM

I was thinking I could do a little video tour of the studio once it's clean and organized. After the holidays, I find myself very busy right now...
It is me you're thinking of, I have posted pictures of my funny crafts. Here are some recent sock monkeys and a wreath my daughter and I made for our front door.
[www.flickr.com]

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables