Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Radiation Update
Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: July 18, 2012 06:15PM

Radiation On West Coast of North America Could End Up Being 10 Times HIGHER than in Japan

[www.washingtonsblog.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Radiation Update
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: July 19, 2012 08:27PM

Nuclear Nevada
Nevada is home to the United States' continental nuclear weapons proving ground, the Nevada Test Site. Between 1951 and 1992, 928 nuclear tests, consisting of 1021 nuclear explosions, were conducted at the test site. One hundred of the tests were above-ground and 828 were detonated under the Nevada desert. Currently, underground subcritical tests are conducted at the site.
Nevada and all the down winders are screwed.

One Water One Air One Earth.

Posted by: phantom ()
Date: August 02, 2012 06:49PM

Those maps of projected contamination also do not take into account that contamination of the seas has been ongoing and unabated for a year and a half now... with plans for containment/entombment and no end in sight.

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: August 03, 2012 12:16AM

Don't fly in an airplane for a few years. Or get xrays, that will probably make up for the increased exposure. Don't live in a brick or cement building or watch TV. I work with Xrays nearly everyday, so i am likely to have greater exposure than anyone else. Natural radionuclidodies are everywhere, and have always been with us.

Don't live in high altitude places or high latitude places. I am considering sleeping under lead protection at night.

Posted by: swimmer ()
Date: August 03, 2012 07:23PM

mislu, Great job on the new career! Have you seen what these guys do with x-rays to make art? Really cool stuff. There are a few x-ray artists, but I like these two the most.

[www.beyondlight.com]

[www.fineartradiography.com]

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: August 03, 2012 07:59PM

swimmer,

Thanks so much for posting those links; the first one, especially--so wonderful!

Posted by: swimmer ()
Date: August 03, 2012 11:33PM

Glad you like it! The shells and flowers are fascinating.

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: August 04, 2012 05:00AM

I really like the images that have color. But they are all great! I would really love it if xrayed images could come out in colors, especially if it somehow relates to density or different types of tissues.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables