Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Spirit science videos
Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: August 19, 2012 12:29AM

I found this video, and its very thought provoking and interesting for me. I am not sure I believe everything, but I love these sort of things. But I imagine that it doesn't resonate with everyone.

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Spirit science videos
Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: August 22, 2012 11:02AM

I can really get into this kind of thing myself,especially at times when I experience lack and want to bring something in.
There are many variations on the basic idea of the video.
"Science of Mind" by Ernest Holmes has been one of my favorite books.

I have had enough examples of this working in my life to believe it all and to keep that belief for life.

The video is 4 hrs long,so need to watch it in shifts.

Vinny

Date: August 23, 2012 03:08AM

Eaglefly,
Yes, its very long, i watched it over a period of days. Its long, but also very information packed. It covered a lot of new material I haven't heard, and went into depth on topics which I never investigated in depth. Very interesting. The most exciting thing is its ability to get me to think outside of the box. I have been talking to my partner about some of this stuff, and he just thinks its too far out there. But for me most of the time it has a ring of truth, and gets me hopeful. There is something which I don't really care for, but I am not sure I am prepared to mention that at this time.

Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: August 23, 2012 02:31PM

I am sure as time goes by it will be discovered how the brain really works and how much thoughts create your life.
We are in the very early stages of this.
Like I said,I have proof of all of this working in my life many times over.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: August 23, 2012 06:58PM

outstanding
low key
glimpse of many powerful things

awesome
what a gift!!

Date: August 27, 2012 03:52AM

Its one of the cooler videos I have viewed in awhile. Certainly its helping me to see the world in a different and better light.

Date: August 27, 2012 07:11AM

these people seem like they spent a lot of time making this
and we just get to watch it at a push of a button
life isn't just good
its downright

spectacular

Date: August 28, 2012 03:22AM

I agree. Its made by a lot of people, and they each seem to contribute some special piece of the pie. Sometimes it seems like a 'commerical' for each particular area, but somehow thats not quite right, as its not the usual 'product' that everyone sees just everywhere. Also sometimes its never a product but a concept thats sometimes just missed or overlooked by the majority.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: September 09, 2012 10:38AM

I love analyzing everyone who thinks they have an answer or solution to any of our problems, so I spent a little time and took some Notes. You guys will notice that it was easier for me to Transcribe this Video my locating the Individual Videos as it was hard to rewind on the longer Version. In this post, I will show all of my Notes and in the next post, I will show my File Preview. Yes, I created a File on this - it’s what I do and I do it all for you!

Peace and Love..........John

Spirit Science 1 - 15 FULL MOVIE SERIES 2012

Lesson 1 - Thoughts
Lesson 2 - Chakras Part 1
Lesson 3 - Channeling
Lesson 4 - Male Female
Lesson 5 - Keys of our Past
Lesson 6 - Flower of Life
Lesson 7 - Dimensions
Lesson 8 - Meditation
Lesson 9 - Astral Projection
Lesson 10 - Math of God
Lesson 11 - Evolution
Lesson 12.1 - The Rise of Atlantis
Lesson 12.2 - Atlantean Catastrophe
Lesson 12.3 - The Solution
Lesson 12.4 - The Fall
Lesson 12.5 - The New Beginning
Lesson 13 - The Crystal Movie
Lesson 14 - Insights of Ascension
Lesson 15 - Power of the Heart
Lesson 16 - The Shift of Ages

[www.youtube.com]
Spirit Science 1 - 15 FULL MOVIE SERIES 2012
4:02:50 Minute Video

Spirit Science 1 - Thoughts (Original)
11:03 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]

Uploaded by jordanduchnycz on Apr 11, 2011

Check out the revised Lesson 1 here - [www.youtube.com]

In Lesson 1, Patchman begins your journey into the unknown with the basics. Thoughts, Emotions, and the power that they bestow upon you.

I'm planning on making this into a weekly series (I did this in 1 week), but for the next 2 or 3 weeks or so I'm going to be a bit tied up, so lesson 2 and onwards should hit the web around the end of the month.

I also want to focus my time on this and exploring this topic, so I'm interested in finding a sponsor or something like that to help spread and share the videos further.

JR Insert from “Albert Einstein” File…
“The religion of the future will be a cosmic religion. The religion which based on experience, which refuses dogmatic. If there's any religion that would cope the scientific needs it will be Buddhism...” -Albert Einstein
End of JR Insert from “Albert Einstein” File.

“The religion of the future will be a cosmic religion. It should transcend personal God and avoid dogma and theology.” -Albert Einstein

Can you feel it - a sort of anticipation growing stronger and stronger?

Another way of putting it is Time is speeding up. I’ve heard that discussion for a while now. I know most people have felt at some point maybe while watching the News or perhaps something in their own lives - something Big is about to happen. You can see signs of it all over the world - Revolutions rapidly spreading across the Middle East - Protests occurring in American and Europe. Earthquakes are devastating the World like in Japan, Myanmar and Greece. The Global Economy is Failing so hard that it looks like we’re looking forward into a Global Recession the likes of which makes the 30s look like a cake walk. Not to mention that if Global Warming doesn’t put our Planet into an Ice Age, we’re going to Kill ourselves from overpopulation for sure. And using the rate of doubling, we definitely don’t have the Resources to survive the way we are for maybe a little over 10 years. Yet, despite all of these things, we’re about to learn something amazing. It’s something that will Transform the Earth into something completely different - something incredible and beautiful. Many people across the Globe have learned about this and they’ve applied it to themselves and witnessed marvelous changes. Others have dedicated their lives to talking about it, to teaching it. I’m someone who is still exploring it and I want more people to talk about it.

Mind - Body - Spirit

This is the Sacred Trinity that allows Life on Earth. Without anyone of these 3 we could not function properly. Yet, in today’s World, we only truly understand 2 of the 3. We have Scientifically Mapped the Mind and the Body. We understand next to every aspect of each of them, but what do we really know about the Spirit - the Soul? What is it? Where does it come from?

For centuries, Religions have been the Primary Source for Answers pertaining to the Soul. But they’re Not Concrete. Many different Religions have a different Answer and Ideas of how things work on this level. Recently, however, a Discovery was made which lead to New Discoveries and further Discoveries. These Discoveries went largely unnoticed by the Global Community and while Governments and Secret Services of the World acknowledge them, it wasn’t really something that really got to the masses. Today, this Information is still slowly coming out and I’m going to share it with you.

Lesson 1 - Thoughts

In the world of Science, what do we really know about Thoughts?

We know we can measure them by hooking up scanners - you can measure the frequency that is emitted when you think them. They’re measurable, yet there isn’t any specific in the brain that holds them. Is it possible that you create your Thoughts outside your mind? Hum, maybe not. But is it possible that you create your Thoughts into the External World from your mind? This is what we’re going to talk about today.

JR: Thoughts outside our mind is sort like William James’ “Stream of Consciousness” or as I like to say, “River of Consciousness.”

Have you ever had a moment where you knew exactly what someone else was going to say about 2 or 3 seconds before they even started talking? Do you have a shared Connection between a loved one and a pet or you can tell exactly how the other is Feeling or even what they’re thinking of, even if they’re not really around? Have you ever met someone that you got Bad Vibes from and your Intuition turned out right?

We’ve all had Experiences like these, at least a few times some many more than others. There are even a few people who can tap into this Experience quite easily. I believe one of the terms for it is Psychic. Let’s say for the sake of discussion that when you think of something - anything, it appears right in front of you. No, not physically, but let’s say it appears in a different Realm that’s in and around all of us. Let’s just assume for now that it’s not something we’re consciously aware of and it’s something that we’re going to discuss latter on. For now, let’s just call it the Thought Realm.

When you’re doing something, you start by thinking about it whether you’re building a pool in your backyard or making a sandwich, you have to have Thought of it first. Even the Subconscious Thoughts for things like walking and breathing, they shouldn’t be anything new to us. We think of things before we do them even if it’s a split second before them. This is just how we function and our Physical Actions match the Thoughts we created. You might saw that you move through your Thoughts turning non-Physical Ideas into Physical Actions. When an Inventor gets an Idea, this Idea can quickly spread throughout all of his colleagues and friends. Ideas and Thoughts are spreadable. Multiple people can hold on to the same Idea at once allowing them to grow and develop further. In this scenario, don’t think of Thoughts as separate, but as a whole that everyone is latching on to. Of course, because we can’t physically see this Realm of Thoughts, we can’t tell exactly what the Original Idea was. Only the interpretation that they described using functions like speech and body language, as well as our own Intuition, which is how Thoughts Connect to each other. Because of this, we add a bit of our own Creation to mix, our own spice while still working for the same common goal. 4:24 MM

4:52 MM
So with Thoughts Connecting to other Thoughts comes our first big realization. This new understanding of just how intertwined we truly are. We are not only Connected in the Physical Realm, but in a Mental and Spiritual way as well. Up until recently Humankind has always understood simply that they were Connected only through their Physical being. We assumed that the Conscious Experience, as well as the thinking was totally 100% isolated from the rest of everyone else. The fact is: we are Not. We are so Connected to each other, it is almost impossible to believe. Think about almost every creature on earth. What do we really know about the bond that Connects them?

Geese are able to travel long distances switching who flies in front like clockwork. Many Fish swim in large schools and we know they do not have a form of verbal Communication. Our Pets are able to Communicate with each other without speaking. Yet, it’s like they know what each other are Feeling and Connect in their own very amazing personal way. Almost every observable creature on earth has Connection with at least their own Species, if not others. We as Humans are the next step in life, but that does not mean we do not have the Connection. What is to say we are not also Connected to each other in this way? We have been Out of Touch with ourselves for an incredibly long time now and we are growing increasingly Dis-Harmonic.

Now, Thoughts being created are just the tip of the iceberg. The real interesting part comes when you look at Emotions. 6:02 MM

7:52 MM
Those who speak most of Illness, have it, yes, Illness is also a creation of yours. If you have a Low Immune System, it is because of you. Typically, we like to Blame things on a Virus going around or our own Immune Systems. But the way we become susceptible to them is from inside whether there is some ongoing Negative Energy or some Bad Feeling that we allow into ourselves. We can Heal ourselves also, but I’m going to leave Healing for another Video.

There is only one thing that becomes apparent from this understanding - you create your own Reality. We are 100% Responsible for the situations that we find ourselves in - the things that happen to us Good and Bad [JR: Duality]. Throughout history we have always played the Blame Game. 8:27 MM

8:44 MM
Many of us have heard of this thing called “The Law of Attraction” which talks about something similar to this, but talks more about Evidence and not much about this Thought Realm. 8:51 MM

Spirit Science 2 - Chakras
8:15 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]

12:52 MM / 0:00 MM
“Man know thyself; then thou shall know the Universe and God.” -Pythagoras

Hi there, welcome back.

As we touched in Part 1, the World is in a Dis-Harmonic State. A few people mentioned we’ve always been Dis-Harmonic and this is True. In fact, we’ve been growing more and more Dis-Harmonic for about 13,000 years now - it’s in our DNA and it’s something we’re passing through as a Species. We’re at the end of it though and we will never be here again. We’re just Not In Tuned with ourselves and mass Consciousness is beginning to realize it. The reason for this, however, is not because of Bad Politics or Greed in Business - those are simply long-term Manifestations of the real problem, which lies on a much more Individual level. The True problem is in our Old Way of Thinking, creating Tension on every level. This will become more apparent as the Lessons go on.

We are going through something of a Shift right now to a completely New State of being with a New Way of Thinking and a different understanding of the One Reality. In today’s Lesson, I’m going to talk about the Chakras and how you can become More In Tune with yourself and those around you on multiple Levels.

1:05 MM

Now, for us to even start to understand Chakras first we must understand the Basics of Light and Color. If you take Pure Light and shine it through a Prism, the Light will break into a Spectrum of 7 Colors - Red, Yellow, Orange, Green, Blue, Indigo and Violet. We familiarly recognize this as the Spectrum of the Rainbow or even more familiar - the basic Palette in Photoshop. This Spectrum as we know it is the foundation of every Visible Color. What you might not know about Color is that each Color has its own Vibration.

Red has the Longest Wavelength and the Slowest Vibration Frequency - we recognize this as warm and stimulating.

Violent has the Shortest Wavelength and the Fastest Frequency and we recognize it as cool and calming.

I don’t think I have to describe what happens between these 2 Colors - it’s just a Frequency Change. This basic Knowledge believe it or not is very important, but we are going to have to look at some other stuff first.

Now, in Modern Science, we’ve learned that certain Colors can stimulate Mental Activity and other Colors can calm the mind. We know that we need Light Energy for nourishing our Brains, Emotions, Physical Body and perhaps most importantly, our Chakras.

So what is a Chakra?

The word Chakra comes from the Sanskrit word meaning Wheel. A Chakra is a Wheel like Vortex spinning in a Circular Motion within the Body. This forms a Vacuum in the center that draws Energy on a Vibratory Level. It can draw in anything from Color Vibration to Microwaves to Energy and Emotions of people you come into contact with. This works in tandem with the Thought Realm that we discussed last week, as Thoughts are a Vibrational Level.

Right, so Chakras are Energy Points that run Vertically from the Top of your Head down your Spine. Depending on how you look at it, there are 7, 8 or 13 Primary Chakras, as well as over Hundreds of smaller, less important ones that are just scattered around the Body. I’m going to cover the 8 and 13 later on, so for now, let’s just stick with the basic 7.

Your Chakras are kind of like the Etheric Motor of the Soul. Not only do Chakras draw in Energy, each and every Chakra Radiates an Energy of Vibration and govern over a Major Organ or Gland Connected to other Body parts that Resonate in the same Frequency. To have Balanced and Aligned Chakras will make you Happier, Healthier and More In Tune with yourself.

When one Chakra Center is out of sync, it may eventually affect the Organs and Glands that it’s Connected to and Cause Chakras neighboring them to also go out of sync, Causing a Chain Reaction and many Bodily Imbalances. A Chakra can become Out of Balance when it is over-active, under-active or possibly Congested or Blocked. This is almost always Felt on a Mental, Emotional or Physical Level.

The Benefits of Energizing your Chakras and learning about them are primary for a Harmony of Mind, Body and Spirit. Your mind alone cannot Nourish your whole being nor can a Proper Food Diet solve all of your problems. It is through your Chakras that you can learn to Balance all of you bringing you into a Healthier State of Consciousness. 16:37 MM / 3:43 MM

JR: What a bunch of Crap. The Chakras are just as much of a One Tool Mentality as our Thoughts and our Food! The problem is that most people do NOT know the Truth about Food and then, they say, look what we can do with the Chakras - we can make things better. Yea, do you mean like better Thoughts and better Food can make our life better? What good does it do to Balance our Chakras if we haven’t Satisfied all of our Needs? At 19:50 MM below, they admit that Toxins and Impurities create an Imbalance in the Chakras and that Reiki Masters can Balance them, but that’s just like anything clearing a Blockage, like Chiropractic Medicine or almost all Traditional Chinese Medicine, like Acupuncture or Qigong. In all of these case, the Cause of the Blockage is NOT Removed. It’s always interesting to analyze people who think they have a Solution, but don’t have all of the Pieces to the Puzzle or, at least, they don’t have the most important Pieces.

As I mentioned before, each Chakra is Connected to an Organ or Gland which governs over a Section of the Body. The order of the Chakras actually go from the bottom up, starting with Red and changing the Vibrations in each Chakra until you get to Violet. Before we go any further, think about this. When you break Light apart, you get Seven Colors. These are the same 7 Colors that our Physical Body is tethered to. What would you see if you look at a Human through an Etheric Prism? Are we beings of Light? Think about it.

Now not only does each Chakra Connect to an Organ or Gland, but each Chakra also has a very specific Trait. The 1st Chakra is Survival, which is Connected to the Adrenal Gland. The next one is the Sex or Interaction, which is Connected to the Gonad. The 3rd is Power or Ego and is Connected to the Pancreas. The 4th is Love and Connects to the Thymus. The 5th is the Expression and is Connects to the Thyroid. The 6th is the Third Eye, which is Psychic and Intuitive and Connects to the Pituitary Gland. Finally, there is the Crown Chakra, which is the Spiritual Chakra and Connects to the Pineal Gland.

Survival, Sex, Power, Love, Expression, Intuition, Spiritual.

17:34 MM / 4:41 MM
1. Survival
2. Sex
3. Power
4. Love
5. Expression
6. Intuition
7. Spiritual

These are the 7 Traits tough which we grow and are at the Core of our being.

Do you know of a time when you were struggling with your Ego or didn’t seem to have a heart or could not express yourself?

If you are anyone you know have a problem or come off too strong in any of these Traits, the reason why is because of an Imbalance in the Chakras. 17:55 MM / 5:00 MM

[…use Vibrational Medicine, e.g. Color Therapy, Reiki, etc. to Open up your Chakras.]

5:52 MM
Eating Food that matches the Chakra Colors are good as well. Eating Red Tomatoes and Apples are good for the Root Chakra. Eating Greens are good for the Heart. Does this make you want to Eat Healthier?

Color Baths are a very relaxing way to Open a Chakra. You can get this Organic Fluid that you can put in your Bath, changes the Color of the Bath. You can just lie back and relax and get an Energy Boost from the Water itself. Finally, and this is the best way to Open your Chakras hands down, go get Reiki. I kid you not, it is the equivalent of a Spiritual Surgery. You lie down and become super-relaxed. A Reiki Master will then Individually go over all of your Chakras, opening the ones that are closed and aligning them.

You see, Reiki Masters are people who have had Spiritual Training on seeing your Chakras. Yeah, they can actually see them through their Third Eye! They learn to move Energy throughout their Body and Connect it and Flow it into yours. It’s a very amazing process. You may have to ask, Reiki Masters can also typically Communicate to your Higher Self for you and ask what you need to progress in your Path. Reiki itself is growing more and more popular in the last 15 years, so it shouldn’t be very hard to find a number of places near you that have it. If you’re serious about this and you do not know where to start, Reiki is an excellent first place to start.

19:50 MM / 6:58 MM
Medical Science has Proven that Toxins and Impurities, including Negative Thoughts, Chemicals in our Food and other Pollutants can influence the Body. If these are consistent, Chakra Imbalances can Manifest, which can eventually affect us on a Mental and Physical Levels. Traditional Health Care at this time is unable to Naturally or totally alleviate Symptoms or Cure all of our problems. This means it is up to us to improve our Health Conditions. We cannot forget about our whole being. In today’s Society, we put too much emphasis on Independence and not enough on Interdependence. Our Chakras are Interdependent of each other and we need to take care of all of them to take care of our whole.

And that’s the Basics of Chakras! Believe it or not, we haven’t even begun to scratch the surface of this incredibly and complex Topic. Chakra 2 will be a few weeks away though. Next week we will look at Indigo Children and Super Psychics. See you next week! And so it is. 20:38 MM / 7:47 MM

Spirit Science 3 - Channeling (REVISED)
13:23 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]

Spirit Science 3 - Channeling (REVISED)
6:50 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]

21:08 MM / 0:00 MM
There are 2 Primary Ways of Communicating with beings of Higher Consciousness. One is through Astral Projection where you leave your Physical Body and Communicate to them in person. As much as I’d love to break into Astral Travel right now, we have to save that for later. The other method involves a being come to Earth and Communicate through a trained person and this is called Channeling.

Lesson 3 - Channeling 21:35 MM / 0:27 MM

Channeling is a natural form of Communication between Humans and beings of Higher Consciousness, including but not limited to Angelic beings, Spirits of Nature, non-Physical Entities or even Animals and Pets. 0:36 MM

Lesson 4 - Male Female

43:11 MM
You see, what we have is Polarity Consciousness - we see everything in 2 ways.

Polarity Consciousness

Everything is seen in “two’s”

Good / Evil (Bad)
Hot / Cold
Right / Wrong
Love / Hate
Heaven / Hell
God / Devil
Friends / Enemies
Husband / Wife
Religion / Science
Awake / Sleep 43:19 MM

43:52 MM
The first 4 Lessons were kind of like an “intro.”

Now onto the juicy stuff! 43:57 MM

Lesson 7 - Dimensions

Lesson 8 - Meditation

Lesson 10 - Math of God

[Phi & Fibonacci Numbers]

Lesson 11 - Evolution

Spirit Science: Lesson 11 - Evolution
14:01 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]

Uploaded by SeekingKnowledge2012 on Jun 27, 2011

Originally Uploaded by: [www.youtube.com]

Today, we look at the aspect that Consciousness plays in the role of Evolution, and the evolution that's happening to us right now as a species on planet earth.

Spirit Science 12_1 - The Rise of Atlantis
11:50 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]

Uploaded by jordanduchnycz on Jul 11, 2011

This week, we start part 1 of the epic saga that is our own Human History. This story has been told to us from many ancient sources, such as the Sumerian Records, Thoth has also provided this story to us through Drunvalo Melchizidek, and many other channelings including Adamus on Crimson Circle has also provided information about our history to us. I'm not going to tell you this is fact, i am simply saying - Decide for Yourself.

No seriously, decide for yourself. This story is so outrageous on so many levels that its hard to accept because of our certainty of what we now know is true. Just know that i didn't make any of this up, i am merely reporting on what the collective of these sources are telling us.

JR’s Notes:

7:18 MM
To fill these 2 Empty Vortexes, according to Thoth, 2 Extraterrestrial Races stepped in - Not 1, but 2 completely different Races. The 1st Race were the Hebrews coming from our Future. Troth said they came from off Planet, but we don’t know from where exactly. 7:28 MM

8:15 MM
There were no problems from the Hebrews coming to Atlantis - they actually benefited our Evolution. The other Race that stepped in caused big problems. These beings came from the nearby Planet of Mars. You see, according to Troth, Mars looked very much like Earth a little less than a Million years ago. It was beauty. It had oceans and water and trees that were just fantastic. But something happened to them and it has something to do with something called the Lucifer Experiment.

From the very beginning of Creation, everything is simply an Experiment. Creation itself was just Consciousness creating and inhabiting itself in that Creation. There is No Devine Plan. Spirit can do whatever it wants. Having said that, if Spirit decides to cut itself off from the rest of the Consciousness and create a separate Reality on its own, it can do that too. This is called the Lucifer Experiment. Because Spirit is God, it can do this. There is nothing Wrong with that. We’ve kind of been lead to believe that Lucifer is Evil and the Devil. This just isn’t True. Lucifer is just another means of perceiving the Reality. It is not a Unity Awareness of Oneness, but rather a Duality Awareness of Twoness. There is a Flower of Life Pattern for Lucifer as well, but that’s a big topic for another time.

Any time the Lucifer Experiment has been attempted in the Universe, it always ends in failure. The Species will cut itself off from Love and will become incredibly Male Left Brain. Well, what ends up happening is everyone becomes very Greedy. There is No Compassion for one another and everyone ends up fighting until they end up killing themselves. More than a Million years ago, the beings on Mars joined the Lucifer Experiment and it failed dramatically. Basically, they cut themselves off from the Unity of the Universe and created a separate Reality. When the Martians severed the Love Bond, they became pure Male Logical beings with No Emotion. 9:47 MM

11:08 MM
A small group of Martians tried to get away from Mars before it was destroyed and that place they found was Earth. About 65,000 years in our past, they saw this little Vortex just sitting there pulling in Life with no one in it. They didn’t ask for permission being part of the Lucifer Experiment, they just said, alright, let’s do it. And they stepped on to that Vortex and in doing so, they joined and changed our Evolutionary Path. 11:30 MM

TO BE CONTINUED

[www.youtube.com]
Spirit Science 12_2 - Atlantean Catastrophe
11:03 Minute Video
Uploaded by jordanduchnycz on Jul 18, 2011

Just a quick warning, this story may not make sense at first, and I understand why many of you may be turned off by it at first. All I ask is that you wait until the story is completed before complete shutting it out. It will tie up the loose ends in our history by the time its completed, in ways that will shock and awe smiling smiley

Part 2 of the "Human History" story. What happened when the Martians arrived on Earth? Well, it changed things for us. Everything in our modern world and everything that's happened over the last 13,000 years was a direct result of what happened on Earth 60,000 years ago, when the Martians first arrived.

We also talk about Polar Shifts today, so that's cool smiling smiley

Lesson 12.4 - The Fall

3:42:00 MM

3:50:44 MM

3:30:00ish MM
Orgone Energy

Metatron’s Cube

Date: September 09, 2012 10:38AM

Here is my File Preview...

…File Preview…
• Lesson 1 - Thoughts
Lesson 3 - Channeling
Lesson 4 - Male Female
Lesson 7 - Dimensions
Lesson 8 - Meditation
Lesson 10 - Math of God
Lesson 11 - Evolution
Lesson 12.4 - The Fall
• I know most people have felt at some point maybe while watching the News or perhaps something in their own lives - something Big is about to happen. You can see signs of it all over the world - Revolutions rapidly spreading across the Middle East - Protests occurring in American and Europe. Earthquakes are devastating the World like in Japan, Myanmar and Greece. The Global Economy is Failing so hard that it looks like we’re looking forward into a Global Recession the likes of which makes the 30s look like a cake walk. Not to mention that if Global Warming doesn’t put our Planet into an Ice Age, we’re going to Kill ourselves from overpopulation for sure. And using the rate of doubling, we definitely don’t have the Resources to survive the way we are for maybe a little over 10 years.
• Yet, despite all of these things, we’re about to learn something amazing. It’s something that will Transform the Earth into something completely different - something incredible and beautiful.
• Mind - Body - Spirit
• This is the Sacred Trinity that allows Life on Earth. Without anyone of these 3 we could not function properly. Yet, in today’s World, we only truly understand 2 of the 3.
• Recently, however, a Discovery was made which lead to New Discoveries and further Discoveries. These Discoveries went largely unnoticed by the Global Community and while Governments and Secret Services of the World acknowledge them, it wasn’t really something that really got to the masses. Today, this Information is still slowly coming out and I’m going to share it with you.
• Lesson 1 - Thoughts
• Have you ever had a moment where you knew exactly what someone else was going to say about 2 or 3 seconds before they even started talking? Do you have a shared Connection between a loved one and a pet or you can tell exactly how the other is Feeling or even what they’re thinking of, even if they’re not really around? Have you ever met someone that you got Bad Vibes from and your Intuition turned out right?
• Let’s say for the sake of discussion that when you think of something - anything, it appears right in front of you. No, not physically, but let’s say it appears in a different Realm that’s in and around all of us. Let’s just assume for now that it’s not something we’re consciously aware of and it’s something that we’re going to discuss latter on. For now, let’s just call it the Thought Realm.
• When you’re doing something, you start by thinking about it whether you’re building a pool in your backyard or making a sandwich, you have to have Thought of it first. Even the Subconscious Thoughts for things like walking and breathing, they shouldn’t be anything new to us. We think of things before we do them even if it’s a split second before them. This is just how we function and our Physical Actions match the Thoughts we created. You might saw that you move through your Thoughts turning non-Physical Ideas into Physical Actions. When an Inventor gets an Idea, this Idea can quickly spread throughout all of his colleagues and friends. Ideas and Thoughts are spreadable.
• So with Thoughts Connecting to other Thoughts comes our first big realization. This new understanding of just how intertwined we truly are. We are not only Connected in the Physical Realm, but in a Mental and Spiritual way as well. Up until recently Humankind has always understood simply that they were Connected only through their Physical being. We assumed that the Conscious Experience, as well as the thinking was totally 100% isolated from the rest of everyone else. The fact is: we are Not. We are so Connected to each other, it is almost impossible to believe. Think about almost every creature on earth. What do we really know about the bond that Connects them
• Geese are able to travel long distances switching who flies in front like clockwork. Many Fish swim in large schools and we know they do not have a form of verbal Communication. Our Pets are able to Communicate with each other without speaking. Yet, it’s like they know what each other are Feeling and Connect in their own very amazing personal way. Almost every observable creature on earth has Connection with at least their own Species, if not others. We as Humans are the next step in life, but that does not mean we do not have the Connection. What is to say we are not also Connected to each other in this way? We have been Out of Touch with ourselves for an incredibly long time now and we are growing increasingly Dis-Harmonic.
• Those who speak most of Illness, have it, yes, Illness is also a creation of yours. If you have a Low Immune System, it is because of you. Typically, we like to Blame things on a Virus going around or our own Immune Systems. But the way we become susceptible to them is from inside whether there is some ongoing Negative Energy or some Bad Feeling that we allow into ourselves. We can Heal ourselves also, but I’m going to leave Healing for another Video.
• There is only one thing that becomes apparent from this understanding - you create your own Reality. We are 100% Responsible for the situations that we find ourselves in - the things that happen to us Good and Bad [JR: Duality]. Throughout history we have always played the Blame Game.
• Lesson 2 - Chakras Part 1
• As we touched in Part 1, the World is in a Dis-Harmonic State. A few people mentioned we’ve always been Dis-Harmonic and this is True. In fact, we’ve been growing more and more Dis-Harmonic for about 13,000 years now - it’s in our DNA and it’s something we’re passing through as a Species. We’re at the end of it though and we will never be here again. We’re just Not In Tuned with ourselves and mass Consciousness is beginning to realize it. The reason for this, however, is not because of Bad Politics or Greed in Business - those are simply long-term Manifestations of the real problem, which lies on a much more Individual level. The True problem is in our Old Way of Thinking, creating Tension on every level. This will become more apparent as the Lessons go on.
• We are going through something of a Shift right now to a completely New State of being with a New Way of Thinking and a different understanding of the One Reality. In today’s Lesson, I’m going to talk about the Chakras and how you can become More In Tune with yourself and those around you on multiple Levels.
• Now, for us to even start to understand Chakras first we must understand the Basics of Light and Color. If you take Pure Light and shine it through a Prism, the Light will break into a Spectrum of 7 Colors - Red, Yellow, Orange, Green, Blue, Indigo and Violet. We familiarly recognize this as the Spectrum of the Rainbow or even more familiar - the basic Palette in Photoshop. This Spectrum as we know it is the foundation of every Visible Color. What you might not know about Color is that each Color has its own Vibration.
• Red has the Longest Wavelength and the Slowest Vibration Frequency - we recognize this as warm and stimulating.
• Violent has the Shortest Wavelength and the Fastest Frequency and we recognize it as cool and calming.

• Your Chakras are kind of like the Etheric Motor of the Soul. Not only do Chakras draw in Energy, each and every Chakra Radiates an Energy of Vibration and govern over a Major Organ or Gland Connected to other Body parts that Resonate in the same Frequency. To have Balanced and Aligned Chakras will make you Happier, Healthier and More In Tune with yourself.
• When one Chakra Center is out of sync, it may eventually affect the Organs and Glands that it’s Connected to and Cause Chakras neighboring them to also go out of sync, Causing a Chain Reaction and many Bodily Imbalances. A Chakra can become Out of Balance when it is over-active, under-active or possibly Congested or Blocked. This is almost always Felt on a Mental, Emotional or Physical Level.
• The Benefits of Energizing your Chakras and learning about them are primary for a Harmony of Mind, Body and Spirit. Your mind alone cannot Nourish your whole being nor can a Proper Food Diet solve all of your problems. It is through your Chakras that you can learn to Balance all of you bringing you into a Healthier State of Consciousness.
• JR: What a bunch of Crap. The Chakras are just as much of a One Tool Mentality as our Thoughts and our Food! The problem is that most people do NOT know the Truth about Food and then, they say, look what we can do with the Chakras - we can make things better. Yea, do you mean like better Thoughts and better Food can make our life better? What good does it do to Balance our Chakras if we haven’t Satisfied all of our Needs? At 19:50 MM below, they admit that Toxins and Impurities create an Imbalance in the Chakras and that Reiki Masters can Balance them, but that’s just like anything clearing a Blockage, like Chiropractic Medicine or almost all Traditional Chinese Medicine, like Acupuncture or Qigong. In all of these case, the Cause of the Blockage is NOT Removed. It’s always interesting to analyze people who think they have a Solution, but don’t have all of the Pieces to the Puzzle or, at least, they don’t have the most important Pieces.
• As I mentioned before, each Chakra is Connected to an Organ or Gland which governs over a Section of the Body. The order of the Chakras actually go from the bottom up, starting with Red and changing the Vibrations in each Chakra until you get to Violet. Before we go any further, think about this. When you break Light apart, you get Seven Colors. These are the same 7 Colors that our Physical Body is tethered to. What would you see if you look at a Human through an Etheric Prism? Are we beings of Light? Think about it.
• Now not only does each Chakra Connect to an Organ or Gland, but each Chakra also has a very specific Trait. The 1st Chakra is Survival, which is Connected to the Adrenal Gland. The next one is the Sex or Interaction, which is Connected to the Gonad. The 3rd is Power or Ego and is Connected to the Pancreas. The 4th is Love and Connects to the Thymus. The 5th is the Expression and is Connects to the Thyroid. The 6th is the Third Eye, which is Psychic and Intuitive and Connects to the Pituitary Gland. Finally, there is the Crown Chakra, which is the Spiritual Chakra and Connects to the Pineal Gland.
• Survival, Sex, Power, Love, Expression, Intuition, Spiritual.
• These are the 7 Traits tough which we grow and are at the Core of our being.
• If you are anyone you know have a problem or come off too strong in any of these Traits, the reason why is because of an Imbalance in the Chakras.
• Eating Food that matches the Chakra Colors are good as well. Eating Red Tomatoes and Apples are good for the Root Chakra. Eating Greens are good for the Heart. Does this make you want to Eat Healthier?
• Color Baths are a very relaxing way to Open a Chakra. You can get this Organic Fluid that you can put in your Bath, changes the Color of the Bath. You can just lie back and relax and get an Energy Boost from the Water itself. Finally, and this is the best way to Open your Chakras hands down, go get Reiki. I kid you not, it is the equivalent of a Spiritual Surgery. You lie down and become super-relaxed. A Reiki Master will then Individually go over all of your Chakras, opening the ones that are closed and aligning them.
• You see, Reiki Masters are people who have had Spiritual Training on seeing your Chakras. Yeah, they can actually see them through their Third Eye! They learn to move Energy throughout their Body and Connect it and Flow it into yours. It’s a very amazing process. You may have to ask, Reiki Masters can also typically Communicate to your Higher Self for you and ask what you need to progress in your Path. Reiki itself is growing more and more popular in the last 15 years, so it shouldn’t be very hard to find a number of places near you that have it. If you’re serious about this and you do not know where to start, Reiki is an excellent first place to start.
• Medical Science has Proven that Toxins and Impurities, including Negative Thoughts, Chemicals in our Food and other Pollutants can influence the Body. If these are consistent, Chakra Imbalances can Manifest, which can eventually affect us on a Mental and Physical Levels. Traditional Health Care at this time is unable to Naturally or totally alleviate Symptoms or Cure all of our problems. This means it is up to us to improve our Health Conditions. We cannot forget about our whole being. In today’s Society, we put too much emphasis on Independence and not enough on Interdependence. Our Chakras are Interdependent of each other and we need to take care of all of them to take care of our whole.
• Lesson 3 - Channeling
• There are 2 Primary Ways of Communicating with beings of Higher Consciousness. One is through Astral Projection where you leave your Physical Body and Communicate to them in person. As much as I’d love to break into Astral Travel right now, we have to save that for later. The other method involves a being come to Earth and Communicate through a trained person and this is called Channeling.
• Channeling is a natural form of Communication between Humans and beings of Higher Consciousness, including but not limited to Angelic beings, Spirits of Nature, non-Physical Entities or even Animals and Pets.

• Lesson 4 - Male Female
• You see, what we have is Polarity Consciousness - we see everything in 2 ways.
• Polarity Consciousness
• Everything is seen in “two’s”
Good / Evil (Bad)
Hot / Cold
Right / Wrong
Love / Hate
Heaven / Hell
God / Devil
Friends / Enemies
Husband / Wife
Religion / Science
Awake / Sleep

• Lesson 5 - Keys of our Past

• Lesson 6 - Flower of Life

• Lesson 7 – Dimensions

• Lesson 8 – Meditation

• Lesson 9 - Astral Projection

• Lesson 10 - Math of God
• [Phi & Fibonacci Numbers]

• Lesson 11 - Evolution

• Lesson 12.1 - The Rise of Atlantis
• To fill these 2 Empty Vortexes, according to Thoth, 2 Extraterrestrial Races stepped in - Not 1, but 2 completely different Races. The 1st Race were the Hebrews coming from our Future. Troth said they came from off Planet, but we don’t know from where exactly.
• There were no problems from the Hebrews coming to Atlantis - they actually benefited our Evolution. The other Race that stepped in caused big problems. These beings came from the nearby Planet of Mars. You see, according to Troth, Mars looked very much like Earth a little less than a Million years ago. It was beauty. It had oceans and water and trees that were just fantastic. But something happened to them and it has something to do with something called the Lucifer Experiment.
• From the very beginning of Creation, everything is simply an Experiment. Creation itself was just Consciousness creating and inhabiting itself in that Creation. There is No Devine Plan. Spirit can do whatever it wants. Having said that, if Spirit decides to cut itself off from the rest of the Consciousness and create a separate Reality on its own, it can do that too. This is called the Lucifer Experiment. Because Spirit is God, it can do this. There is nothing Wrong with that. We’ve kind of been lead to believe that Lucifer is Evil and the Devil. This just isn’t True. Lucifer is just another means of perceiving the Reality. It is not a Unity Awareness of Oneness, but rather a Duality Awareness of Twoness. There is a Flower of Life Pattern for Lucifer as well, but that’s a big topic for another time.
• Any time the Lucifer Experiment has been attempted in the Universe, it always ends in failure. The Species will cut itself off from Love and will become incredibly Male Left Brain. Well, what ends up happening is everyone becomes very Greedy. There is No Compassion for one another and everyone ends up fighting until they end up killing themselves. More than a Million years ago, the beings on Mars joined the Lucifer Experiment and it failed dramatically. Basically, they cut themselves off from the Unity of the Universe and created a separate Reality. When the Martians severed the Love Bond, they became pure Male Logical beings with No Emotion.
• A small group of Martians tried to get away from Mars before it was destroyed and that place they found was Earth. About 65,000 years in our past, they saw this little Vortex just sitting there pulling in Life with no one in it. They didn’t ask for permission being part of the Lucifer Experiment, they just said, alright, let’s do it. And they stepped on to that Vortex and in doing so, they joined and changed our Evolutionary Path.

• Lesson 12.2 - Atlantean Catastrophe

• Lesson 12.3 - The Solution

• Lesson 12.4 - The Fall

• Lesson 12.5 - The New Beginning

• Lesson 13 - The Crystal Movie

• Lesson 14 - Insights of Ascension

• Lesson 15 - Power of the Heart

• Lesson 16 - The Shift of Ages
…End of File Preview…

Date: September 09, 2012 10:41AM

For some reason, my post did not go through, so I'll try again.

Here is my File Preview...

…File Preview…
• Lesson 1 - Thoughts
Lesson 3 - Channeling
Lesson 4 - Male Female
Lesson 7 - Dimensions
Lesson 8 - Meditation
Lesson 10 - Math of God
Lesson 11 - Evolution
Lesson 12.4 - The Fall
• I know most people have felt at some point maybe while watching the News or perhaps something in their own lives - something Big is about to happen. You can see signs of it all over the world - Revolutions rapidly spreading across the Middle East - Protests occurring in American and Europe. Earthquakes are devastating the World like in Japan, Myanmar and Greece. The Global Economy is Failing so hard that it looks like we’re looking forward into a Global Recession the likes of which makes the 30s look like a cake walk. Not to mention that if Global Warming doesn’t put our Planet into an Ice Age, we’re going to Kill ourselves from overpopulation for sure. And using the rate of doubling, we definitely don’t have the Resources to survive the way we are for maybe a little over 10 years.
• Yet, despite all of these things, we’re about to learn something amazing. It’s something that will Transform the Earth into something completely different - something incredible and beautiful.
• Mind - Body - Spirit
• This is the Sacred Trinity that allows Life on Earth. Without anyone of these 3 we could not function properly. Yet, in today’s World, we only truly understand 2 of the 3.
• Recently, however, a Discovery was made which lead to New Discoveries and further Discoveries. These Discoveries went largely unnoticed by the Global Community and while Governments and Secret Services of the World acknowledge them, it wasn’t really something that really got to the masses. Today, this Information is still slowly coming out and I’m going to share it with you.
• Lesson 1 - Thoughts
• Have you ever had a moment where you knew exactly what someone else was going to say about 2 or 3 seconds before they even started talking? Do you have a shared Connection between a loved one and a pet or you can tell exactly how the other is Feeling or even what they’re thinking of, even if they’re not really around? Have you ever met someone that you got Bad Vibes from and your Intuition turned out right?
• Let’s say for the sake of discussion that when you think of something - anything, it appears right in front of you. No, not physically, but let’s say it appears in a different Realm that’s in and around all of us. Let’s just assume for now that it’s not something we’re consciously aware of and it’s something that we’re going to discuss latter on. For now, let’s just call it the Thought Realm.
• When you’re doing something, you start by thinking about it whether you’re building a pool in your backyard or making a sandwich, you have to have Thought of it first. Even the Subconscious Thoughts for things like walking and breathing, they shouldn’t be anything new to us. We think of things before we do them even if it’s a split second before them. This is just how we function and our Physical Actions match the Thoughts we created. You might saw that you move through your Thoughts turning non-Physical Ideas into Physical Actions. When an Inventor gets an Idea, this Idea can quickly spread throughout all of his colleagues and friends. Ideas and Thoughts are spreadable.
• So with Thoughts Connecting to other Thoughts comes our first big realization. This new understanding of just how intertwined we truly are. We are not only Connected in the Physical Realm, but in a Mental and Spiritual way as well. Up until recently Humankind has always understood simply that they were Connected only through their Physical being. We assumed that the Conscious Experience, as well as the thinking was totally 100% isolated from the rest of everyone else. The fact is: we are Not. We are so Connected to each other, it is almost impossible to believe. Think about almost every creature on earth. What do we really know about the bond that Connects them
• Geese are able to travel long distances switching who flies in front like clockwork. Many Fish swim in large schools and we know they do not have a form of verbal Communication. Our Pets are able to Communicate with each other without speaking. Yet, it’s like they know what each other are Feeling and Connect in their own very amazing personal way. Almost every observable creature on earth has Connection with at least their own Species, if not others. We as Humans are the next step in life, but that does not mean we do not have the Connection. What is to say we are not also Connected to each other in this way? We have been Out of Touch with ourselves for an incredibly long time now and we are growing increasingly Dis-Harmonic.
• Those who speak most of Illness, have it, yes, Illness is also a creation of yours. If you have a Low Immune System, it is because of you. Typically, we like to Blame things on a Virus going around or our own Immune Systems. But the way we become susceptible to them is from inside whether there is some ongoing Negative Energy or some Bad Feeling that we allow into ourselves. We can Heal ourselves also, but I’m going to leave Healing for another Video.
• There is only one thing that becomes apparent from this understanding - you create your own Reality. We are 100% Responsible for the situations that we find ourselves in - the things that happen to us Good and Bad [JR: Duality]. Throughout history we have always played the Blame Game.
• Lesson 2 - Chakras Part 1
• As we touched in Part 1, the World is in a Dis-Harmonic State. A few people mentioned we’ve always been Dis-Harmonic and this is True. In fact, we’ve been growing more and more Dis-Harmonic for about 13,000 years now - it’s in our DNA and it’s something we’re passing through as a Species. We’re at the end of it though and we will never be here again. We’re just Not In Tuned with ourselves and mass Consciousness is beginning to realize it. The reason for this, however, is not because of Bad Politics or Greed in Business - those are simply long-term Manifestations of the real problem, which lies on a much more Individual level. The True problem is in our Old Way of Thinking, creating Tension on every level. This will become more apparent as the Lessons go on.
• We are going through something of a Shift right now to a completely New State of being with a New Way of Thinking and a different understanding of the One Reality. In today’s Lesson, I’m going to talk about the Chakras and how you can become More In Tune with yourself and those around you on multiple Levels.
• Now, for us to even start to understand Chakras first we must understand the Basics of Light and Color. If you take Pure Light and shine it through a Prism, the Light will break into a Spectrum of 7 Colors - Red, Yellow, Orange, Green, Blue, Indigo and Violet. We familiarly recognize this as the Spectrum of the Rainbow or even more familiar - the basic Palette in Photoshop. This Spectrum as we know it is the foundation of every Visible Color. What you might not know about Color is that each Color has its own Vibration.
• Red has the Longest Wavelength and the Slowest Vibration Frequency - we recognize this as warm and stimulating.
• Violent has the Shortest Wavelength and the Fastest Frequency and we recognize it as cool and calming.

• Your Chakras are kind of like the Etheric Motor of the Soul. Not only do Chakras draw in Energy, each and every Chakra Radiates an Energy of Vibration and govern over a Major Organ or Gland Connected to other Body parts that Resonate in the same Frequency. To have Balanced and Aligned Chakras will make you Happier, Healthier and More In Tune with yourself.
• When one Chakra Center is out of sync, it may eventually affect the Organs and Glands that it’s Connected to and Cause Chakras neighboring them to also go out of sync, Causing a Chain Reaction and many Bodily Imbalances. A Chakra can become Out of Balance when it is over-active, under-active or possibly Congested or Blocked. This is almost always Felt on a Mental, Emotional or Physical Level.
• The Benefits of Energizing your Chakras and learning about them are primary for a Harmony of Mind, Body and Spirit. Your mind alone cannot Nourish your whole being nor can a Proper Food Diet solve all of your problems. It is through your Chakras that you can learn to Balance all of you bringing you into a Healthier State of Consciousness.
• JR: What a bunch of Crap. The Chakras are just as much of a One Tool Mentality as our Thoughts and our Food! The problem is that most people do NOT know the Truth about Food and then, they say, look what we can do with the Chakras - we can make things better. Yea, do you mean like better Thoughts and better Food can make our life better? What good does it do to Balance our Chakras if we haven’t Satisfied all of our Needs? At 19:50 MM below, they admit that Toxins and Impurities create an Imbalance in the Chakras and that Reiki Masters can Balance them, but that’s just like anything clearing a Blockage, like Chiropractic Medicine or almost all Traditional Chinese Medicine, like Acupuncture or Qigong. In all of these case, the Cause of the Blockage is NOT Removed. It’s always interesting to analyze people who think they have a Solution, but don’t have all of the Pieces to the Puzzle or, at least, they don’t have the most important Pieces.
• As I mentioned before, each Chakra is Connected to an Organ or Gland which governs over a Section of the Body. The order of the Chakras actually go from the bottom up, starting with Red and changing the Vibrations in each Chakra until you get to Violet. Before we go any further, think about this. When you break Light apart, you get Seven Colors. These are the same 7 Colors that our Physical Body is tethered to. What would you see if you look at a Human through an Etheric Prism? Are we beings of Light? Think about it.
• Now not only does each Chakra Connect to an Organ or Gland, but each Chakra also has a very specific Trait. The 1st Chakra is Survival, which is Connected to the Adrenal Gland. The next one is the Sex or Interaction, which is Connected to the Gonad. The 3rd is Power or Ego and is Connected to the Pancreas. The 4th is Love and Connects to the Thymus. The 5th is the Expression and is Connects to the Thyroid. The 6th is the Third Eye, which is Psychic and Intuitive and Connects to the Pituitary Gland. Finally, there is the Crown Chakra, which is the Spiritual Chakra and Connects to the Pineal Gland.
• Survival, Sex, Power, Love, Expression, Intuition, Spiritual.
• These are the 7 Traits tough which we grow and are at the Core of our being.
• If you are anyone you know have a problem or come off too strong in any of these Traits, the reason why is because of an Imbalance in the Chakras.
• Eating Food that matches the Chakra Colors are good as well. Eating Red Tomatoes and Apples are good for the Root Chakra. Eating Greens are good for the Heart. Does this make you want to Eat Healthier?
• Color Baths are a very relaxing way to Open a Chakra. You can get this Organic Fluid that you can put in your Bath, changes the Color of the Bath. You can just lie back and relax and get an Energy Boost from the Water itself. Finally, and this is the best way to Open your Chakras hands down, go get Reiki. I kid you not, it is the equivalent of a Spiritual Surgery. You lie down and become super-relaxed. A Reiki Master will then Individually go over all of your Chakras, opening the ones that are closed and aligning them.
• You see, Reiki Masters are people who have had Spiritual Training on seeing your Chakras. Yeah, they can actually see them through their Third Eye! They learn to move Energy throughout their Body and Connect it and Flow it into yours. It’s a very amazing process. You may have to ask, Reiki Masters can also typically Communicate to your Higher Self for you and ask what you need to progress in your Path. Reiki itself is growing more and more popular in the last 15 years, so it shouldn’t be very hard to find a number of places near you that have it. If you’re serious about this and you do not know where to start, Reiki is an excellent first place to start.
• Medical Science has Proven that Toxins and Impurities, including Negative Thoughts, Chemicals in our Food and other Pollutants can influence the Body. If these are consistent, Chakra Imbalances can Manifest, which can eventually affect us on a Mental and Physical Levels. Traditional Health Care at this time is unable to Naturally or totally alleviate Symptoms or Cure all of our problems. This means it is up to us to improve our Health Conditions. We cannot forget about our whole being. In today’s Society, we put too much emphasis on Independence and not enough on Interdependence. Our Chakras are Interdependent of each other and we need to take care of all of them to take care of our whole.
• Lesson 3 - Channeling
• There are 2 Primary Ways of Communicating with beings of Higher Consciousness. One is through Astral Projection where you leave your Physical Body and Communicate to them in person. As much as I’d love to break into Astral Travel right now, we have to save that for later. The other method involves a being come to Earth and Communicate through a trained person and this is called Channeling.
• Channeling is a natural form of Communication between Humans and beings of Higher Consciousness, including but not limited to Angelic beings, Spirits of Nature, non-Physical Entities or even Animals and Pets.

• Lesson 4 - Male Female
• You see, what we have is Polarity Consciousness - we see everything in 2 ways.
• Polarity Consciousness
• Everything is seen in “two’s”
Good / Evil (Bad)
Hot / Cold
Right / Wrong
Love / Hate
Heaven / Hell
God / Devil
Friends / Enemies
Husband / Wife
Religion / Science
Awake / Sleep

• Lesson 5 - Keys of our Past

• Lesson 6 - Flower of Life

• Lesson 7 – Dimensions

• Lesson 8 – Meditation

• Lesson 9 - Astral Projection

• Lesson 10 - Math of God
• [Phi & Fibonacci Numbers]

• Lesson 11 - Evolution

• Lesson 12.1 - The Rise of Atlantis
• To fill these 2 Empty Vortexes, according to Thoth, 2 Extraterrestrial Races stepped in - Not 1, but 2 completely different Races. The 1st Race were the Hebrews coming from our Future. Troth said they came from off Planet, but we don’t know from where exactly.
• There were no problems from the Hebrews coming to Atlantis - they actually benefited our Evolution. The other Race that stepped in caused big problems. These beings came from the nearby Planet of Mars. You see, according to Troth, Mars looked very much like Earth a little less than a Million years ago. It was beauty. It had oceans and water and trees that were just fantastic. But something happened to them and it has something to do with something called the Lucifer Experiment.
• From the very beginning of Creation, everything is simply an Experiment. Creation itself was just Consciousness creating and inhabiting itself in that Creation. There is No Devine Plan. Spirit can do whatever it wants. Having said that, if Spirit decides to cut itself off from the rest of the Consciousness and create a separate Reality on its own, it can do that too. This is called the Lucifer Experiment. Because Spirit is God, it can do this. There is nothing Wrong with that. We’ve kind of been lead to believe that Lucifer is Evil and the Devil. This just isn’t True. Lucifer is just another means of perceiving the Reality. It is not a Unity Awareness of Oneness, but rather a Duality Awareness of Twoness. There is a Flower of Life Pattern for Lucifer as well, but that’s a big topic for another time.
• Any time the Lucifer Experiment has been attempted in the Universe, it always ends in failure. The Species will cut itself off from Love and will become incredibly Male Left Brain. Well, what ends up happening is everyone becomes very Greedy. There is No Compassion for one another and everyone ends up fighting until they end up killing themselves. More than a Million years ago, the beings on Mars joined the Lucifer Experiment and it failed dramatically. Basically, they cut themselves off from the Unity of the Universe and created a separate Reality. When the Martians severed the Love Bond, they became pure Male Logical beings with No Emotion.
• A small group of Martians tried to get away from Mars before it was destroyed and that place they found was Earth. About 65,000 years in our past, they saw this little Vortex just sitting there pulling in Life with no one in it. They didn’t ask for permission being part of the Lucifer Experiment, they just said, alright, let’s do it. And they stepped on to that Vortex and in doing so, they joined and changed our Evolutionary Path.

• Lesson 12.2 - Atlantean Catastrophe

• Lesson 12.3 - The Solution

• Lesson 12.4 - The Fall

• Lesson 12.5 - The New Beginning

• Lesson 13 - The Crystal Movie

• Lesson 14 - Insights of Ascension

• Lesson 15 - Power of the Heart

• Lesson 16 - The Shift of Ages
…End of File Preview…

Date: September 10, 2012 02:32AM

the fibonacci sequence
caught my attention
the most

Posted by: back2eden ()
Date: September 10, 2012 04:44AM

The whole universe is based on the Fibonacci spiral and the golden mean ratio of about 1.61/1. Every thing in nature that is beautifull contains these elements. They are all over the human face. There is book on this subject called the Power of Limitts.

Date: September 10, 2012 07:07AM

hey JR

thanks for the transcripts and notes
did you transcribe all those verbatim??? if so, that is a LOT of work.... !!

thank you!

back2eden

thanks for the tip
did u read that book?
what made u read it?
what did u learn from it?

when i see the fibonacci sequence
i see infinity gazing back at me

Posted by: back2eden ()
Date: September 11, 2012 12:22AM

La,veronique
Yes. I bought the book on some ones recomendation who knew me as a desinger.It shows the FS and GM all through nature and how to use those forms to make very natural eye pleasing balanced shapes. It gave examples of those elements used in art and architecture. I lost many good books in hurricane charlie back in 04 and that was one of them.

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: September 11, 2012 12:58AM

Unfortunately, I can't watch or listen to that video Mislu posted because of the fast-paced staccato rhythm electronic voice and the fast-paced jumpy and animated images. It very interesting, though.

Date: September 11, 2012 12:59AM

i know FS cuz we are talking about it
but what is GM
does it stand for green marshaaaaamallloow??

hmmm.... get a kindle or something
if u live in a hurricane prone area
that's all i can think of LOLsmiling smiley

Date: September 24, 2012 06:33PM

<<< hey JR

thanks for the transcripts and notes
did you transcribe all those verbatim??? if so, that is a LOT of work.... !!>>>

Hey V,

You’re welcome and yes, I try to Transcribe word for word as much as I can and yes, it takes a lot of time to keep rewinding to get the exact words and yes, that’s a LOT of work, but I LOVE IT!!!

Posted by: swimmer ()
Date: September 24, 2012 08:10PM

John,

Wouln't it be easier to use transcribing software like this?:

[www.nuance.com]

I use the premium version for my business, but they have a home version for under $100. Works great, just play the vid and let it transcribe, then correct/clean up later. You said you love to do it, but With all the transcribing and copy/paste you do, it would save a lot of time.

Date: September 24, 2012 08:37PM

Thanks swimmer,

I used to use their Professional Version a long time ago and was really disappointed in its performance, especially for dictation, so I stopped using it. Perhaps it’s time to check it out again. Thanks again for the reminder.

Date: September 24, 2012 10:48PM

thanks john

I knew a teacher who would make us summarize each chapter of the book prior to giving the lecture. We had to have it written out ( paraphrased in our own way) and we also had to have questions jotted down etc. In doing this, writing it out like that, it was like a way of exercising the mind to rethink the concepts over again. so i think there iw a point in writing out stuff in our own way/time.

i also knew a friend who would rewrite all her math notes after each class. she would literally sit at a bench outside the school and just rewrite every problem the teacher had on the board and work it out all over again ... she ended up becoming a math teacher and has been doing it for years.

Date: October 02, 2012 12:16PM

Hey V,

I agree that “writing it out in our own way/time” is a “way of exercising the mind.” That’s why I love to write marginal notes in all of my books - I’ll paraphrase off to the side and then, I’ll write all of the really good sentences out in its entirety at the top and the bottom of the page and in this way, I create a holographic image of that page so I can remember where it’s at with a visual image. I also reference everything on the inside of the page so I know that if the author says something on page 9, for example, I also know that they say it on pages 15, 81 and 156 or whatever. Most authors don’t always put everything I like to see in their index and even if they do, it’s another way of exercising my mind and remembering where everything is at. This is also the reason why I change the font sizes and highlight using 3 different colors in everything I read on the computer. In fact, this is how I am able to create my File Previews for my files and it’s also the way I study. The net effect is that I usually read everything 2 or 3 times and I like to recap or condense everything down into as few words as possible. A perfect example of that is where I reduced 2823 words down to 1047 words and then, finally down to just 12 words [Trauma - Cognitive Dissonance - Fear and Anxiety - Denial - Lack of Humility - Pride - Exceptionalism] in this post on Let's NOT Get FOOLED Again... [ [www.rawfoodsupport.com] ].

Posted by: HH ()
Date: October 02, 2012 10:08PM

I saw the Spirit Science videos a while ago. They're a real blessing. I now have crystals everywhere and have even made some cool orgonite sculptures. smiling smiley

Posted by: brome ()
Date: October 03, 2012 06:30AM

Unusual goings on in the sky:

[apod.nasa.gov]

Date: October 05, 2012 08:36PM

is that a dove
is that an angel
is that a trinity of love
lurking above that house

is that a light
is that something bright
and green
and lean
and mean

is it

halloweeeeeen?

Date: October 08, 2012 04:00PM

There is one thing that I’ve been meaning to point out about this Video that NEGATES the whole Video in my mind where they said,

“As we touched in Part 1, the World is in a Dis-Harmonic State. A few people mentioned we’ve always been Dis-Harmonic and this is True. In fact, we’ve been growing more and more Dis-Harmonic for about 13,000 years now - it’s in our DNA and it’s something we’re passing through as a Species.”

This is a HUGE MISTAKE that a lot of people make and that Mistake is that the Dark Side of our Behavior is NOT part of our DNA - it’s part of our Traditions!!! This means that we have NOT always been this way and we don’t have to continue to be this way. We can STOP teaching our children the same Mistakes that were taught to us and we can put an end to all of the needless suffering on this planet.

Posted by: HH ()
Date: October 09, 2012 12:25PM

I also disagree that we've always been disharmonic. That's a lie created to make us think think that disharmony is inevitable. You'd never hear them saying that we're naturally disharmonic while trying to convince us to form a harmonious military machine in order to go kill some people sitting on oil fields. As someone who spent 15 years in humanities academia, I can tell you for a fact that history departments teach students that conflict is the defining trait of humanity.

We're naturally adapable, at least the average on up are. If we created a society where peace is prized above all else, people would rapidly adjust and be peaceful. Saying that conflict is tattooed on our DNA makes the reversal of perpetual human conflict seem like an epic task. Truth is that it's quite simple. All we have to do is be our true selves and stop getting hypnotized by all that divisive hocus-pocus.

These vids were put together by some very young adults. They can't always be perfect. I won't let one slip NEGATE the larger message.

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There is one thing that I’ve been meaning to
> point out about this Video that NEGATES the whole
> Video in my mind where they said,
>
> “As we touched in Part 1, the World is in a
> Dis-Harmonic State. A few people mentioned
> we’ve always been Dis-Harmonic and this is True.
> In fact, we’ve been growing more and more
> Dis-Harmonic for about 13,000 years now - it’s
> in our DNA and it’s something we’re passing
> through as a Species.”
>
> This is a HUGE MISTAKE that a lot of people make
> and that Mistake is that the Dark Side of our
> Behavior is NOT part of our DNA - it’s part of
> our Traditions!!! This means that we have NOT
> always been this way and we don’t have to
> continue to be this way. We can STOP teaching our
> children the same Mistakes that were taught to us
> and we can put an end to all of the needless
> suffering on this planet.
>
> Peace and Love..........John

Date: October 09, 2012 02:30PM

Indeed, man does NOT have a Propensity for EVIL as we have been lead to believe. But when we look at the Big Picture, it soon becomes obvious that everything we’re doing is a Distraction, unless we are also Strengthening our Connection to everything around us. Obviously, this does not mean that we want to ignore everything else because we do have to do Damage Control, but I cannot emphasize this enough - everything we’re doing is a Distraction, unless we are also Strengthening our Connection to everything around us and Raw Organic Food is the ONLY WAY to Strengthen our Connection.

A Big Mistake that I’ve found that a lot of people make is that they use the least effective method on the Right Path to solve our problems by focusing on what we want, which I call our To Get List. People will say that we need to Cooperate or that we need to apply the Law of Giving or we need a Resource Based Economy or as Doug Graham says, we need Biophilia. Yes, we can use these things on our To Get List as Motivation, but they in themselves are not the means by which to accomplish what we want.

Once again, all of these are on our To Get List and when we simply do what we’re supposed to do - Strengthen our Connection to everything around us, all of these are a given. Once we get Re-Connected, so to speak, we won’t have to be told How to be Good, we won’t have to be given 10 Commandments or 7 Spiritual Laws, we won’t have to be told to Cooperate and Share and Love one another because all of these Qualities are an automatic when we Strengthen our Connection to everything around us.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables