Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Prophecy of the Popes
Posted by: Ifeelgood ()
Date: August 24, 2012 05:34AM

Ok, I read the rules and while this touches on faith it's more "End of the World" and there are plenty of those posts allowed here. This may help explain why people are feeling like they should stockpile ect. I thought it was interesting enough to post it but I will understand if it gets deleted. No offence to Catholics, because it is a prophesy written by a catholic bishop.

The story goes like this. In 1139 the future Saint Malachy, an Irish bishop, wrote a list of 112 short descriptions of FUTURE popes. The current pope is the next-to-last (pope number 111) in the list of the 112, and then after pope number 112 there is a description that predicts the destruction of the Catholic Church and of Rome.

The descriptions are quite accurate.

*For example, the description for Pope John Paul II was "From the Labors of the Sun" and Pope John Paul II was born on the day of a solar eclipse.

*The current pope's description is "Glory of the olive" and he chose his pope name, Benedict, from St. Benedict and the Benedict Order which has olive branches on its crest.

*The description for the pope who was in power during WWI was "Religion Destroyed" and during that pope's reign was the start of the rise of atheistic communism and the widespread destruction of religion.

Here is the complete list of 112 descriptions and examples of how each pope fulfilled their prophesy:
[en.wikipedia.org]

After all the descriptions there is a prophesy of destruction:

"In the extreme persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit [i.e., as bishop]. Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations:
and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed,
and the terrible judge will judge his people.
The End."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/24/2012 05:35AM by Ifeelgood.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Prophecy of the Popes
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: August 25, 2012 07:43PM

Wow, thanks. I will check it out later.

Posted by: Edward Palamar ()
Date: September 05, 2012 02:20PM

Greetings in the Resurrected Christ!

I am Peter the Roman.

Feel free to respond.

sincerely,
St. Elijah (cf. §784, Catholic Catechism),
St. John the Baptist (cf. §785, Catholic Catechism),
Edward Palamar (cf. §786, Catholic Catechism),

the Resurrected Prophet of the Most High,
whom Jesus Christ calls "the Elias who was to come",
enjoying the rapture of Christ's love in the duty of Petrus Romanus (Peter the Roman),

the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven (Matt. 24:30)

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: September 05, 2012 10:10PM

Mathew 24:35-36 "Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words shall not pass away. But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone." Jesus Christ.

Date: September 05, 2012 10:28PM

riverhousebill Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mathew 24:35-36 "Heaven and earth will pass away,
> but My words shall not pass away. But of that day
> and hour no one knows, not even the angels of
> heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone." Jesus
> Christ.

So very true. In the early morning of June 25, 1956 A.D. as I once again breathed after some 1,925 years had elapsed, I knew not that Christ, by the power of the Father, was raising me from the dead. As such, even Christ, Himself, knew not that He was returning, confirmed only by the power of the Vinedresser, Who is the Father. In the Father's so doing, the world seems to look on in disbelief, permanently incapable of recognizing such an occurence, and I have met many who are seemingly of the world in that they cannot rejoice in the fact that the Resurrection foretold by Christ has begun. Such slackers live a recipe of disaster rather than one of joy.

sincerely,

enjoying the rapture of Christ's love in the duty of Petrus Romanus (Peter the Roman),

Posted by: jalanutan ()
Date: September 08, 2012 01:03AM

Thx Prism smiling smiley

If the post was in the 'other topics' forum, I don't see what the problem is..........

jalan

Date: August 03, 2018 02:44PM

Ifeelgood
After all the descriptions there is a prophesy of destruction:

That would be "descriptions there are" or "description there is" ; also "prophesy" is the verb form of "prophecy" which is the noun form.

Overall, I think you actually meant "After all, the description there is a prophecy of destruction." - which is only partially correct as the description also includes words of shepherding.

There are many other prophecies which describe the final 147 days remaining until we reach the foretold 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14 (Holy Family Saturday, December 29, 2018 A.D.), which is the end of the fulfillment of the exact four-digit numbers in the chapters / pages / verses of the Book of Daniel in the Holy Bible.

Factoring in those many other prophecies, the Book of Daniel comes across as a recipe written long ago, the finished product being eternity - cooking time included.

sincerely,

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables