Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Eaglefly has left
Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: August 30, 2012 12:17AM

There seems to be a bizarre contradiction that exists on this forum.
The very nature of RAW LIVING foods is one of health,hope,and well being,and having a FUTURE,and yet there seems to be a sickness infecting this forum that is spreading the message of anything but a future. Who is ALL HELL has the right to say that the world as we know it will end in a month? A MONTH for Gods sake. Why have I spentmy 48 yrs on this planet trying to make sense of it all?
Quite frankly I am surprised at the moderators allowing alot of this stuff to be posted,when many come here looking for hope and wellness. They created an "Other Topic" section,and I hate to say but that invites whatever vermin out there to come in and spread misery. There is NO reason to have a section like that on a raw food forum!
But I,like anyone passing a car crash on the road,seem compelled to check out the carnage.
My own sinful nature. I am being tempted over and over.

I must leave.
And I am sure I am not the only one.
To find something better to read every day,and some semblence of hope for a future.

And leave God out of it,you who post that He wants our destruction. Its all of Satan.
Ask forgiveness and repent.

Vinny

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Eaglefly has left
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: August 30, 2012 02:17AM

Who knows, Vinnie? Maybe the moderators will take your lead and ban yet another topic from a bunch of adults. First we couldn't discuss economics and politics and perhaps you'll get your way.

And? You cannot control what other people think and feel. And I have found that many people use the Internet as a tool to create a cyber life. I actually know of a woman in her 60s who had a cyber husband and constructed whole fantasy life. It's easy to shut off the machine when you're done blogging. Real life is a bit messier.

But good luck anyhow!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2012 02:18AM by banana who.

Date: August 30, 2012 02:44AM

Eaglefly, every time I see a package of almonds, I think about what the FDA did to them and it pisses me off. I am glad that you can sail thru life and shrug your shoulders at the mounting evidence that the cabal is doing everything it can to stop us from enjoying our lives. I won't let them win. I believe that good will never be overcome by evil. But I am also not an ostrich.

You really could just read the forums which support you and avoid the rest. I feel like these threads (you made sure to post them in two different forums for greatest visibility) are an attempt to control other people's ideas, as well as get other people to jump on the band wagon. As I said before, perhaps you'll get your way. But I am not convinced that your Shangrila is found in controlling a raw foods site. Cheers.

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: August 30, 2012 06:56PM

I understand completely and empathize with you Vinny. Sometimes taking a break from something irksome is the best thing. Getting refreshed, re-focused on what you need is often rejuvenating.

Love,
Prism

Date: August 30, 2012 11:12PM

Reminds me of one of my favorite Beatles songs: "Norweigan Wood (This Bird Has Flown)."

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: August 31, 2012 02:23PM

Bye, Eaglefly.

I find everything we discuss interesting, even if I'm not into the various topics or styles of writing.

And now that we've broadened our scope to include Culture, Sociology, Current Events, etc., and more members of the board are posting over here, it's even better. This other topics forum was real slow and boring a while ago, with the same five people actively posting, but it's picking up now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2012 02:24PM by KidRaw.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables