Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Fear Versus the Truth...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: September 08, 2012 07:51PM

There’s been a lot of discussion lately about some of the Topics and how some of us are Fear mongering when we report on what's going on. What I now realize more than ever is that when people say that you are spreading Fear, you are really spreading the Truth and it is they, the Wishful Thinkers who Fear the Truth.

“I’m David Ray Griffin - I taught Philosophy, Religion and Theology at the Claremont School of Theology and Claremont Graduate University. I published about 35 Books in my Field, but then, starting in 2004 I started publishing about 9/11 and since that time, I have published 10 Books about 9/11. You have Empirical people who will simply say, look at the Evidence and if it’s Convincing, I will Change my Mind. Other people are Paradigmatic people - they have a Paradigm. They say this is the Way the World Works and I’m Convinced this is the Right Way the World Works - 9/11 doesn’t Fit into that Paradigm, so I don’t need to look at the Evidence - it’s Paradigmatic. And then, there’s a 3rd type of person that we often call Wishful Thinkers - I call it Wishful and Fearful Thinking. So they simply will Not Believe something that they Fear to be the Truth and I found that maybe the most Powerful Factor of people Rejecting 9/11 Truth and Not even entertaining the Evidence.” -David Ray Griffin, Ph.D.

For a better understanding of Denial, check out my posts dated 9-8-12 in my "Let's NOT Get FOOLED Again..." thread.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Peace and Love..........John

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fear Versus the Truth...
Posted by: back2eden ()
Date: September 08, 2012 08:55PM

And what I have noticed is the ones who make claims of spreading fear never say
wheather they think the events we talk about are true or false. They dont refute the evidence in any way they just say you are spreading fear emplying what you said is not true and somebody just made it up. What I have noticed you cant talk rationally or logically to these people.

Posted by: back2eden ()
Date: September 08, 2012 09:40PM

John
It has been claimed by a person on the main board that "your posts contain fear."

No posts or anything written anywhere ever contain fear or any other emotions. Posts contain words that convey information. The emotional reactions to them are always a choice and cannot be forced on any one. If one reacts with fear to your posts, that fear was allready in them or they created new fears in themselves.

So the implication that you post information simply to atempt to create fear is not true at all. Why do that, a waste of time.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: September 08, 2012 11:36PM

The truth is that truth has personal points of views. And not everybody share or wants to share the same point of view. By shifting points, people can become unrest if they had time invested on their views. It is hard when someone comes along and knocks down your peaceful place. For example, I've noticed things like this in religion. Each religion claims to own the real truth which brings peace and rest. Same with philosophers, etc. Each think they know the "real" thing and in so they seek stability and permanence. They claim to know the real reality by means of searching on their own thoughts. For example, you got people looking into the light-holes of the pyramids and comparing them with the 911 and dates in history. To me this sounds more about the people making the claims than the facts, but hey, I think they are looking for peace.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: September 09, 2012 11:19AM

Hey B2E,

There is nothing more insulting than to have someone who doesn’t know anything about what you’re talking about call you a Conspiracy Theorist or describe Reality as a Conspiracy Theory. These Fools have not done a fraction of the Research we have done and they just Parrot what other Fools say. And then, they have the audacity to say that we are spreading FEAR when all we are doing is spreading the TRUTH! I even had someone accuse me of calling them a name by saying if you drink the cool aid, you’re a Fool. That’s like getting upset at someone calling you Ignorant. Only truly Ignorant people get upset when called Ignorant because they don’t know about the Socratic Irony.

Anyway, if there is a lesson for us to learn from all of this, it’s “to endure continuously without resentment”

“A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines. With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do. He may as well concern himself with his shadow on the wall. Speak what you think now in hard words, and to-morrow speak what to-morrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict everything you said to-day. — 'Ah, so you shall be sure to be misunderstood.' — Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

“The man who is anybody and who does anything is surely going to be criticized, vilified, and misunderstood. That is part of the penalty for greatness, and every great man understands it; and understands, too, that it is no proof of greatness. The final proof of greatness lies in being able to endure continuously without resentment.” -Elbert Hubbard

Peace and Love..........John

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: September 10, 2012 07:19AM

Some people ask " Hey, What's in the cool aid?" Other people are just simply thirsty and will drink cool aid if it is presented to them on a hot summery day.
Here is the living proof:

[www.youtube.com]

"Tastes Great!!"

"Tastes Cool!!"

Cool Aid!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables