Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Lucid Dreams
Posted by: HH ()
Date: October 15, 2012 03:32PM

I had my first one last night. It didn't last very long, but I'm quite happy about it. It's come along right as I've been placing my spiritual development above everything else. Anyone else dream lucidly?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lucid Dreams
Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: October 15, 2012 04:27PM

Yes, I lucid dream sometimes, but I wish it was more often. Another favorite type of dream is flying dreams. I love that - actually they're lucid type, because I'll be having a dream and realize I'm dreaming and I'll remember in that I can fly in dreams, so then I just say to myself - OK, I'm going to take off flying, and I do and it's great.It's almost exactly like "The Flying Nun". Even though in real life, I'm afraid of heights smiling smiley

In one lucid dream, I knew I was dreaming I wanted to see how real the dream was, so I walked over to the wall of the room I was in and touched the wall, and when I touched it, it looked and felt exactly like it does in real life, exactly as if I walk over the wall right now and touch it - it makes me believe that this 'real life' we experience is just one of our dreams.

Another lucid dream, I was in a room with a bunch of people and I knew I was dreaming and I wanted to see what I look like, so I walked over to a mirror and looked at myself and I looked totally different - in my twenties or thirties, with reddish hair in some elaborate updo hairstyle and in a mod dress style. I looked almost exactly like a woman would from Dr. Who or StarTrek.

My best lucid dream was when I had taken off flying and I went way above everything and fast and far and I was going over some country in the southern hemisphere or someplace, like maybe Africa, and there were herds of sort of wild animals, and so I went down closer to them and flew over them and I created a breeze over them and they sort of responded to the air from my flying over them by lowing and moving around. It was very lucid and very powerful somehow, and made me believe that when we go asleep, our consciousness (or something) leaves our body and goes....I don't know where....

But a lot of times I'm lucid dreaming and so I want to direct the dream to do something cool, so I start to do it, but then I wake up.

Date: October 15, 2012 05:14PM

Wow. That all sounds really cool. Everyone I've ever known who has flying dreams seems exceptionally, how can I say this, evolved? Yes, when I realized that I had gone lucid and was talking to my partner in the dream, I got real excited and seemed to lose it as a result of not just flowing with it.

That's interesting what you say about our consciousness leaving our body. Reminds me of this vid I watched before going to sleep last night.smiling smiley
[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: October 16, 2012 12:11AM

Yeah, as I was transitioning to raw I noticed that and if I get into a deep sleep, definitely. I have had some problems sleeping since my cat died last year :/ I mean, I used to sleep like a BABY! But sometimes I have lucid dreams with her in them. <3

Posted by: brome ()
Date: October 16, 2012 03:20PM

Here's Tantra Yoga's technique for first lucid dreams and then lucid deep sleep:

[www.meditationiseasy.com]

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: October 17, 2012 05:27PM

The best tip for lucid dreaming is to get heavy metal poisoning lol, i joke. Especially during chelation, my dreams would turn into intense lucid dreams often bordering on nightmares. Id wake up feeling like i was screaming even though i don't think i was. Id create vivid places in my dreams that i could revisit, heavy metal poisoning also for some reason gave me amazing dream recall.

Now since chelating i dont dream at allsad smiley. For me it was like an enjoyable movie every night, going to amazing scenic places that i could recall and create no problem.

Crazy stuff lol.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2012 05:28PM by powerlifer.

Date: October 17, 2012 08:47PM

I think it may be related to whatever green powder you're taking for chelation, because when I eat spirulina, blue green algae or chlorella, not sure exactly which one or what brand, I get very vivid dreams. I had thought it was related to where the green powder came from - like Japan or China - the chemicals in the water or something like that. But maybe it's the metals, like you said. I think fresh herbs are powerful because after I ate a fresh stevia leaf, I had a nightmare. Another time I ate a fresh stevia leaf, a short time later I was falling asleep on my feet, couldn't keep my eyes open.

Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: October 17, 2012 10:16PM

I like having a deep sleep, and my deep sleep usually involves a nightmare (that I remember). lol Sometimes I can force myself to wake up and wait 5 min, then go back to sleep, hoping for a better dream. :p

Date: October 18, 2012 09:10AM

KidRaw Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think it may be related to whatever green powder
> you're taking for chelation, because when I eat
> spirulina, blue green algae or chlorella, not sure
> exactly which one or what brand, I get very vivid
> dreams. I had thought it was related to where the
> green powder came from - like Japan or China - the
> chemicals in the water or something like that. But
> maybe it's the metals, like you said. I think
> fresh herbs are powerful because after I ate a
> fresh stevia leaf, I had a nightmare. Another time
> I ate a fresh stevia leaf, a short time later I
> was falling asleep on my feet, couldn't keep my
> eyes open.

It happens with all kind of chelating agents i find, so i suspect it is the metals being stirred up. The most intense was when i started lypospheric glutathione, taking one or two sachets of that before bed was INTENSE for a good few months, until it leveled off completely.

Hmm i wonder if the stevia leaf lowered your blood sugar too much and the release of adrenaline can cause feelings of nightmares or so ive found.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Date: October 19, 2012 12:34PM

Thanks, Chris! Because of this info and that on the main forum from youself on chelation, I've decided to try getting rid of my 'heavy metals'. Although I'm not into supplements because of the fillers, I'll research to find the best natural ones, starting with switching from Spirulina to Chlorella.

And it's interesting that maybe my blood sugar was affected by the stevia leaf, and that's why it caused me to be so sleepy. I did have a blood sugar situation before going vegetarian and then raw.

Date: October 19, 2012 01:06PM

I recently moved to a place with a fantastic food co-op that carries organic cilantro. I've been eating one bunch a week. I've also been using chlorella for about a year. It could be that this is having an effect on my dreams. The thing about me though is that I can never fully apply rationale and rationale only to these phenomena.

Chris, it almost sounds like you went through an exorcism, which I guess in some sense you did. smiling smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2012 01:08PM by HH.

Date: October 20, 2012 04:27PM

Haha it was worse than an exorcism Eric. Cilantro really stirred up my heavy metals badly and i suspect caused them to re-distribute elsewhere. Id wake up and my adrenals would be twice as hammered, id feel like i was going crazy, even when combining cilantro with a binder such as chlorella.

So yeah caution on the Cilantro if you are heavily metal toxic. Lowering the body(intestinal) burden is often recommended first. Overall my favorite chelator is Brown Seaweed Extract also known as Modifilan by brand name. It is a potent seaweed extract which is rich in Alginates which can bind to metals.

Brown seaweed extract was the most gentle chelator in that other than some tiredness and a little anxiety, it didn't stir up my symptoms much at all. Infact it instantly reduced many of my symptoms, as did Chlorella. Kidraw good choice, Chlorella is much more potent than Spirulina in regards to chelation.

Pecta-sol C is another supplement that i rate, which is a modified citrus pectin and has studies behind it in relation to its chelation properties, research showed it significantly lowered many heavy metals without binding to beneficial minerals like some chelators do.

FAR Infrared sauna is also very effective for chelation, although you have to watch if you are already low in electrolytes. Especially if you have poor electrolyte regulation due to adrenal fatigue also.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2012 04:28PM by powerlifer.

Date: October 20, 2012 08:16PM

I spoke to Sergei from Modifilan last night and he said if I take Modifilian, I don't need to take Chlorella at the same time. I don't like capsules and tablets, so I want to get the powder to put in my smoothie, but he said it's pretty strong tasting. Did you use the capsules or the powder, Chris? I read the testimonies from his website and the Mike Adams' interview, so I'm definitely getting the product.

[www.naturalnews.com]

[www.modifilan.com]

Also, I looked up the Pecta-sol C powder (The capsules have 'other ingredients' in them), and not being scientific, I don't understand the whole thing about molecules. Normally I don't trust stuff that's been messed around with so the molecular structure is changed, but I may try it, also.

What order did you take the three - Chlorella, Modifilan and Pecta-sol C - and for how long each? Did you take them all separately or at the same time? How long did it take you to get rid of your metal toxicity?

Date: October 21, 2012 08:19AM

Hey Kidraw,

Thats correct, both chlorella and brown seaweed extract are more binders when it comes to eliminating heavy metals as such they give pretty much the same result, although i feel the alginates and brown seaweed extract are stronger.

All in all it probably took over 3 years to fully recover, alot of because my elimination organs such as my liver function was quite poor, so if i overloaded my body with chelation, id feel it big time the next day or for weeks at times, which really harbored my progress.

Id start with the brown seaweed(modifilan) just on its own, i had the best results with that. I still take brown seaweed extract on and off because it makes me feel so clean and great, compared to how i felt whilst ill/heavy metal toxic.

There are other chelators for crossing the blood brain barrier etc, but from what ive read id always recommend lowering the body burden of metals first.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Date: October 22, 2012 09:47PM

powerlifer Wrote:

> There are other chelators for crossing the blood
> brain barrier etc, but from what ive read id
> always recommend lowering the body burden of
> metals first.

I also read that if you have mercury fillings, you need to get them out before you chelate. Do you think that applies to using chlorella, modifilan and Pecto-sol? It depressing to think I can never really get rid of the metals in my body or brain (where are these metals in the body anyway - in the brain? in the blood?) as long as I have metal fillings.

Date: October 23, 2012 09:00AM

KidRaw Wrote:
> powerlifer Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > There are other chelators for crossing the
> blood
> > brain barrier etc, but from what ive read id
> > always recommend lowering the body burden of
> > metals first.
>
> I also read that if you have mercury fillings, you
> need to get them out before you chelate. Do you
> think that applies to using chlorella, modifilan
> and Pecto-sol? It depressing to think I can never
> really get rid of the metals in my body or brain
> (where are these metals in the body anyway - in
> the brain? in the blood?) as long as I have metal
> fillings.

It would probably be a good idea to try get the mercury fillings removed if possible. That's if you believe its causing an issue to your health of course, i feel that although i accept that amalgam fillings are a source of mercury that not everyone who has fillings goes on to develop mercury poisoning.

Healthy individuals seem to chelate and remove metals with little problems. Those who are chronically stressed, poor diet that provide low amounts of antagonistic minerals such as zinc, selenium, iodine etc, alcohol/drugs which slow down elimination organs such as the liver, tend to be greater accumulators of heavy metals.

So yeah i would probably recommend getting rid of them first as ive read many stories. Although i know many who have had good results using chlorella, brown seaweed extract even whilst they still had some fillings. Alot of the time its a case of trial and error unfortunately. I must have had about 10+ mercury fillings in my childhood, my teeth would always get cavities, my diet was pure sugar most of the time, fizzy drinks, sweets upon sweets, crisps then back to sweets and more fizzy drinks lol. Luckily mot of those teeth rotted out and were replaced by adult teeth.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/23/2012 09:01AM by powerlifer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables