Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Demand A Real Plan...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 27, 2013 12:42AM

Hey BW,

That’s a great Article and only reinforces everything I’ve learned by studying these Psychopaths over the years. That’s why I have already identified several others who fit this MO. Once you can get in the mind of a Psychopath, it’s actually very easy to spot them, especially on a Message Board like this. Just look at who attacks the Top Posters with anything to offer, like me, and just watch how they suck up to everyone else to get them on their side and I think everyone knows who I’m talking about here.

This article should be required reading before anyone can Post on this Website and I also think that Bryan needs to read this ARTICLE and reconsider something I asked him a while back and that is who is doing all of the complaining? Of course, there are a lot of useful idiots that can be persuaded to complain just because the “Hired Shill” convinced them to do so, so not everyone who complains is a Shill. As Francois De La Rochefoucauld once said, “No man is clever enough to know all the evil he does.”

Here is one thing that I’ve been saving for the right time, but since you’ve pointed out the obvious, this is as good as time as any and that is Bill’s attack on me on the Holo Hoax Thread that I resurrected and Bill claims to know all of these survivors and if this is indeed true, then why didn’t Bill speak up when this thread started?

I'll go ahead and answer this because Bill was busy at the time sucking up to the original Poster of that thread and was probably advised not to be counterproductive. If you don't believe me, I'll post exchanges between these 2 during this time in the PS below.

Every time I suspect people I look at their first Posts and it’s just like this article states. I pointed out the similarities between 2 Posters a while back and it was like they were both operating out of an Internet Shill Manual, which is why I called them out on it. Perhaps now, more of us can see through their charade and see them for what they are - Paid Internet Shills!

I haven’t had time to really analyze this Article in its entirety yet, but once I do, I will provide a simple Recap and I might even give some examples that clearly show how it relates to this Article as I always keep track of people I suspect.

Peace and Love..........John

PS Here is the reason why Bill didn't stand up for his friends who he claims were survivors of the HOLO...

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
[…these Posts were at the same time globalresult started holo hoax thread, but rhb did not post anything on that thread…]
Re: what do you think happens when we die
Posted by: globalresult
Date: August 01, 2008 01:28AM

Remember you are a soul playing a human part and than in next life you will play another part.

Just don't be to attached to the part.

Posted by: riverhousebill
Date: August 01, 2008 01:56AM

globalresult Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Remember you are a soul playing a human part and
> than in next life you will play another part.
>
> Just don't be to attached to the part.

right on Global, we are spirits having a human experience.
John lennon said dying is like getting out of one car and into the next, just `hope its not a ford. anyway one world at a time.

Posted by: globalresult
Date: August 01, 2008 02:08AM

riverhousebill,

Thanks for the John Lenon saying.

It is like the butterfly or snake shedding it's skin.

Your soul never dies.

Our ego's have a tough time with this.

Once you understand this "no Fear".
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: January 27, 2013 01:35AM

John Rose, when I read about the sucking up part (to other posters on boards), that really got me. Made me very suspicious and caused me to reflect on some of my interactions with others on here and other sites.

One thing which I find especially odd is the poster who ALWAYS will try and take the "rational" view of things (in other words, the Party Line). I cannot believe that someone could be so consistently anti-anything which is skeptical of simply swallowing the news without a single question. Most people tend to believe some things and not others.

I suspect that if a person is always trying to "debunk" so-called conspiracy theories, they are either paid shills (albeit embedded on this site for years!) and/or work for the military, government, etc.

The really dumb thing about the Holocaust "deniers" is that as far as I can tell, most people do not deny that many Jews died during WWII but simply WHO PARTICIPATED IN IT AND WHY?

Noam Chomsky wrote an introduction for one such "denier."

There were corporations associated with the Holocaust that still exist: Bayer, Xerox...

The question is whether our country knew all along about the concentration camps and the answer appears to be DUH!! Of course they did!

I think one ploy of shills is to gang up to give the whiff of a majority groupthink. Also, people tend to be very suggestive when more than one person repeats something.

In any case, I am glad you enjoyed the article! smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2013 01:38AM by banana who.

Date: January 27, 2013 11:13PM

RB, shills are not agitators. They simply try to shape public opinion by getting embedded on message boards and countering those who question authority and what we're told. I am always a bit puzzled by anyone who simply accepts things at face value. However, I should remember that I was once asleep, too. winking smiley

But now I see so clearly that some (maybe even many) of those who argue against my comments may be paid to do so. sad smiley It doesn't affect me because I am not gullible anymore but just like ads still work for some, it does have an effect on part of the population.

Just think about it--if the Internet was merely just a way for us to circumvent the party line and media oppression, then the goverment would probably find some way to severely limit it. However, "they" realize that it can be used to brainwash people in much the same way tv did. But even more so, given the amount of personal info at "their" disposal. sad smiley

Date: January 27, 2013 11:21PM

DRIVEL, you two! winking smiley

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: January 27, 2013 11:27PM

OK, now we can all be paranoid that there are shills amongst us. Is that shills against the raw food diet or against the Other Topics we're discussing. I would think they'd have left when we took a hiatus from discussing you-know-what. The shills must be good writers, so you know I'm not one of them.

Date: January 28, 2013 01:08AM

Wow, look at this Gun Control Spin of the Mainstream Media.

The headline on the MSN homepage was --

GUN kills Ill. woman's 4th CHILD (GUNS don't kill people, people kill people) (As if the person holding the gun had nothing to do with the killing)

Here's the story title -

'Totally lost': Chicago woman loses fourth child to gun violence (she LOST her CHILD to GUN Violence)

No, he wasn't a "Child". He was a 34 year old Man. And he was her Youngest, so they were all adults, not CHILDREN.

It wasn't "GUN Violence" it was GANG Violence. Don't blame the Guns, blame the Gangs.

Oh, yeah, Chicago has strict gun control laws - how ironic.

Liberal Media Spin to further the Gun Control Agenda.

'Totally lost': Chicago woman loses fourth child to gun violence

[usnews.nbcnews.com]

[abclocal.go.com]

This says it all - His mother said, "He was trying to change." In other words, he got killed because he was part of the culture of GANG violence. So taking away good law-abiding citizen's guns who want to protect their homes and families is the answer?
I haven't heard a word about GANGs in all the Gun Ban/Gun Control rhetoric.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2013 01:16AM by KidRaw.

Date: January 29, 2013 12:50AM

KR, I was talking about Riverhouse Bill. But I must say that I was surprised recently with your mocking tone about "conspiracy theories." Surprised because I thought you believed that the Aurora, CO shooting was mighty fishy, especially after seeing the so-called perp in the courtroom. So it was confusing why you suddenly switched sides.

When people go out of their way to explain whatever the latest nonsense is, I am highly suspicious because why are they so emotionally invested? I think a few like to pretend that everything is above-board. But as John Rose has quoted from the article, shills will INFILTRATE a board. They can be there for years, influencing the moderator to limit the scope of conversation.

We see that even this board is not immune to this sort of thing. At one time there were discussions of economics, politics...but it was decided that it could no longer continue because of the heated debates. That never washed with me. We're all grownups here. If you don't like the game, take your ball home.

If you notice, a certain segment have taken their balls home.winking smiley

Date: February 11, 2013 03:13AM

This is hilarious! No matter what your belief is on gun-control, this will make you laugh --

Conan O'Brien Pokes Fun at Alex Jones' Rant Against Piers Morgan

[conservativevideos.com]

Date: February 19, 2013 11:45PM

This is a great idea - If a thug or gang tries to rob this place, they'll be sorry smiling smiley

Hold the Pepperoni -- and a Gun -- at Virginia Pizzeria

[usnews.nbcnews.com]

"A Virginia Beach pizzeria is serving up pies with a big slice of politics, offering a 15 percent discount to anyone who walks in with a firearm or shows a concealed weapon permit."

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: February 20, 2013 04:12AM

What a great idea on so many levels.

I hope this catches on so it can wake some people up!

I bet this guy will never get robbed!!!

Date: February 22, 2013 12:01AM

Another happy ending smiling smiley

Score one for the Elderly Homeowner --

Another Reason Why It’s a Bad Idea to Break Into a Texas Home: Armed Elderly Man Kills Home Intruder

[www.theblaze.com]

"The homeowner, a repeat burglary victim, found 33-year-old Deyfon Pipkins attempting to climb in the house through the window and fired at least one shot at the criminal, hitting his target."

Date: February 22, 2013 12:55AM

Interactive Map Tracks Instances of Guns Being Used Successfully Against Criminals

[www.cato.org]

Can bears be classified as criminals smiling smiley

Name: Rabid bear shot dead by victim

State: VA

Description:
A rabid bear came out of the woods and went after the men. One of the men climbed on top of the cab of the truck, and the other was attempting to put their truck's parking brake on, when the bear entered the cab. The man atop the cab put his shotgun to the head of the bear and killed it. Neither man was injured in the attack.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables