Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Lincoln, Hitler, Kennedy & Debt-Free Currency…
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: February 20, 2013 09:50AM

The article below illustrates why we have to learn the lessons that HISTORY has to offer keeping in mind that HISTORY is written by the victors. So we have to dig a little deeper and be prepared to let go of all of the BRAINWASHING foisted upon us every day of our lives by those who Rule the World, otherwise, we will always be SLAVES!!!

This is a very good article with links to even better articles and it’s in our best interest to read the entire article and related articles, but for your convince, I’ll offer a condensed version to pique your interest.

[theeconomiccollapseblog.com]
Money Is A Form Of Social Control And Most Americans Are Debt Slaves
By Michael, on February 19th, 2013

Is America really "the land of the free"? … Unfortunately, our money is based on debt, and debt levels in the United States have exploded to absolutely unprecedented levels in recent years. The borrower is the servant of the lender, and if you are like most Americans, nearly every major purchase that you make in your life is going to involve debt. … The cold, hard truth of the matter is that most Americans are debt slaves. Most of us spend our entire lives trapped in an endless cycle of debt that we never escape until we die, and meanwhile our years of hard labor are greatly enriching those that own our debts.

On the debt side of things, how much does your credit card company earn if you carry just an average of a $5,000 credit card balance, paying, say, 22% annual interest rate (compounding monthly) for the next 10 years?

In your mind you owe a balance of only $5,000, which is not a huge amount, especially for someone gainfully employed. After all, $5,000 is just a quick Disney trip, or a moderately priced ski-trip, or that week in Hawaii. You think to yourself, “how bad could it be?”

The answer, including the cost of monthly compounding, is $44,235, or about 9 times what it appears to cost you at face value.

Let’s say you are an average American household, and you carry an average balance of $15,956 in credit card debt.

Also, as an average American household, let’s assume you pay an average current rate of 12.83%.

Finally, let’s assume you carry this average balance for 40 years, between ages 25 and 65. How much did your credit card company make off of you and your extreme averageness?

Answer: $2,629,618.64

When you become enslaved to the credit card companies, your toil and sweat makes them much wealthier. It is a form of slavery that does not require anyone pointing a gun at you.

JR Insert: “None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” -Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Today, the total amount of consumer credit in the United States is 15 times larger than it was 40 years ago.

-Do you have a serious medical problem? According to a report published in The American Journal of Medicine, medical bills are a major factor in more than 60 percent of the personal bankruptcies in the United States.

Are you starting to understand why approximately half of all Americans die broke?

In a previous article, I discussed how the national debt has exploded out of control in recent years. If you can believe it, the U.S. debt to GDP ratio has increased from 66.6 percent to 103 percent since 2007, and the U.S. government accumulated more new debt during Barack Obama's first term than it did under the first 42 U.S. presidents combined.

When you break things down by household, the numbers look even more frightening.

During Barack Obama's first four years in the White House, the amount of new debt accumulated by the federal government breaks down to approximately $50,521 for every single household in the United States.

And as I have mentioned previously, if you started paying off just the new debt that the federal government has accumulated during the Obama administration at the rate of one dollar per second, it would take more than 184,000 years to pay it off.

He used an analogy to make his point. "If you had one meal left, and you had your grandchild with you, would you eat if or give it to your grandchild?"

He said all people would say "give it to my grandchild."

But pursuing the president's vision, he argued, "[Is] eating the grandchildren's breakfast, lunch and dinner right now. And the [grandchildren] haven't been born yet."

What we are doing to our children and our grandchildren is beyond criminal. We are selling away their futures in order to make our lives more pleasant.

Right now, we are stealing more than 100 million dollars from our children and our grandchildren every single hour of every single day.

So where is the outrage over this theft?

Sadly, most Americans don't even realize that all of this is by design. When the Federal Reserve system was created back in 1913, it was designed to get the U.S. government trapped in an endless spiral of debt.

And it worked. Today, the U.S. national debt is now more than 5000 times larger than it was when the Federal Reserve was first created.

Our society has become addicted to debt, and that means that we have become addicted to slavery.

We are not the "land of the free". The truth is that we are now the "land of the servants".

So who benefits from all of this?

I talked about this in a previous article [ [www.rawfoodsupport.com] ] The ultra-wealthy and the international bankers make enormous profits by lending money to all the rest of us.

According to a stunning report that was released last summer, the global elite have up to 32 trillion dollars stashed away in offshore tax havens around the globe.

How did they get so much money?

The borrower is the servant of the lender. They have gotten rich at our expense.

But most people live their entire lives without ever understanding how the game is being played.

[theeconomiccollapseblog.com]

Once again, the SOLUTION to this NIGHTMARE is Debt-Free Currency and that’s why they shot Lincoln and Kennedy and had to turn Hitler into a Villain.

WAKE UP and accept the fact that we’ve been DUPED.

Remember the 4 things that were set up in 1913!!!

#1) The Federal Reserve Bank.
#2) The IRS.
#3) The FBI.
#4) The Anti-Defamation League.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -Voltaire

Peace and Love..........John

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lincoln, Hitler, Kennedy & Debt-Free Currency…
Posted by: vermontnl ()
Date: February 20, 2013 12:35PM

I am about to take the plunge to have the faith to live only on donations of those who want my seeds, seedlings, food, knowledge, etc.

Date: December 24, 2015 11:39AM

What do Lincoln, Hitler and Kennedy have in common?

They all issued Debt-Free Currency and were murdered by those who use Debt Based Currency to ENSLAVE the Masses!!!

Date: February 27, 2017 01:02PM

They also did the same thing to Gaddafi...

Libya: Ten Things About Gaddafi They Don’t Want You to Know

• 1. In Libya a home is considered a natural human right
• 2. Education and medical treatment were all free
• 3. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project
• The largest irrigation system in the world also known as the great manmade river was designed to make water readily available to all Libyan’s across the entire country. It was funded by the Gaddafi government and it said that Gaddafi himself called it “the eighth wonder of the world”.
• 4. It was free to start a farming business
• 5. A bursary was given to mothers with newborn babies
• 6. Electricity was free
• 7. Cheap petrol
• 8. Gaddafi raised the level of education
• 9. Libya had Its own state bank
• 10. The gold dinar
• Before the fall of Tripoli and his untimely demise, Gaddafi was trying to introduce a single African currency linked to gold. Following in the footsteps of the late great pioneer Marcus Garvey who first coined the term “United States of Africa”. Gaddafi wanted to introduce and only trade in the African gold Dinar – a move which would have thrown the world economy into chaos.
• The Dinar was widely opposed by the ‘elite’ of today’s society and who could blame them. African nations would have finally had the power to bring itself out of debt and poverty and only trade in this precious commodity. They would have been able to finally say ‘no’ to external exploitation and charge whatever they felt suitable for precious resources. It has been said that the gold Dinar was the real reason for the NATO led rebellion, in a bid to oust the outspoken leader.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: February 27, 2017 03:13PM

I'm getting the last word. 2 can play these silly childish games...

Now it's a copy and paste John Rose assault...

So much Hitler, so little time...

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: March 07, 2018 09:39AM

Quote Rose -What do Lincoln, Hitler and Kennedy have in common?

They all issued Debt-Free Currency and were murdered by those who use Debt Based Currency to ENSLAVE the Masses!!!

John if you want to learn first you will have to learn to unlearn.
We the People Yanky Doddle Dandy

JR You been bamboozled about Abraham Lincoln.
Maybe the sparkle from We The People visions?

This book one of 16,000 books on Lincoln hits on the Real Lincoln not your mythical Honest Abe. The Real Lincoln A New look at Abraham Lincoln, His Agenda, and an Unnesessary War.

"To the legions of Americans and people like yourself John Rose who regard Lincoln as a racial saint and a national demigod, Thomas DiLorenzo's
THE REAL LINCOLN will come as a rude awakening.
Unlike his mythic representations as Honest Abe and the Great Emancipator, the real LINCOLN dedicated his political career to the establishment of a corrupt system of high tariffs and corporate subsidies, and he was willing to plunge the nation into a bloody cataclysm in order to achieve his lifelong political aspirations.

this book is not for you Rose The real Lincoln is not for weaklings. But for those who prefer historical truth over ignoble fiction and republican self government over oppressive empire,

read this book Professor DiLorenzo superbly unmasks tyranny in the personage of Lincoln and the apparatus of centralization he set in motion

To the legions of Americans like your self John Rose who regard Abraham Lincoln

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2018 09:44AM by riverhousebill.

Date: March 07, 2018 10:22AM

<<<John if you want to learn first you will have to learn to unlearn. ... "To the legions of Americans and people like yourself John Rose who regard Lincoln as a racial saint and a national demigod, Thomas DiLorenzo's>>>

As always you got it ass backwards as it is you who have to UNLEARN all the BS you've been told.

Here are only a few Snippets from my file on Lincoln...

[www.lewrockwell.com]
Fake Lincoln Quotes
by Thomas J. DiLorenzo

[www.lewrockwell.com]

NO URL...if interested, let me know and I'll post the article below...
If anyone out there still worships "Honest Abe" as was taught in grade school when I was a kid, this article will be very educational. Even if you have figured out who he really was, this is a good collection of information. Once again, the Daily Reckoning has hit the nail precisely on the head.
The Daily Reckoning Presents
Lincoln, Uncensored
by Jerry Tucker

NO URL...

[nesaranews.blogspot.com]
Friday, February 1, 2013
THE TRUTH ABOUT ABRAHAM LINCOLN

There is not 1 in 1000 of America’s population that knows what you are about to learn!
Pandora's Box
by Alex Christopher

[nesaranews.blogspot.com]

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: March 07, 2018 11:26AM

Hitler should not be in the discussion.
He was not a descent human being.
Killing the Jews just because they are Jews is not human.
Think about the effort in raising a baby from pregnancy to adult.
And someone will order millions of them to die in a gas chamber.
Any good thing he may have done is INVALID.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2018 11:50AM by RawPracticalist.

Date: March 07, 2018 12:58PM

EVERYTHING YOU POSTED RP IS WRONG!!!

Hitler was one if NOT the Greatest Hero of last century.

Hitler did NOT want to Conquer the World and he did NOT want to KILL all of the Jews nor did he try to do so as we have been lead to believe!

Why do you think Hitler is DEMONIZED?

The POWERS THAT BE DON'T WANT YOU TO LOOK AT WHAT HE DID!!!

Here's a snippet from my 1,100 page file on Hitler...

"There is nothing righteous or magical or even necessary about a nation’s currency being “backed” by gold or silver. This was proved by Adolf Hitler during the 1930s. It was proved so conclusively that the (Satanic) Jews want to make sure that it’s never tried again. The best way to ensure this is to associate debt-free currency with mass murder!"

Btw, I see they're starting a new series on TV glorifying Churchill who was 1 Billion times WORSE than Hitler.

Indeed, it truly saddens me to see so few people with any Sense of Justice and for all of you people who IGNORANTLY DEMONIZE Hitler and refuse to even look at the TRUTH, I hope an equal Injustice befalls to you guys so you can see how it feels.

“It takes great courage to open one's heart and mind to the tremendous injustice and suffering in our world.” -Vincent A. Gallagher

When I watched the Video below 2 months ago, I could really relate to it because it's EXACTLY how I feel and I've mentioned this already many times about how I was brought up thinking that the Native American Indians scalped us and it wasn't until college that I learned it was the other way around and I really felt bad that I had DEMONIZED the WRONG people.

[www.youtube.com]
Germar Rudolf's slide show about the alleged Nazi gas chambers
2:11:43 Minute Video

JohnRobinson101
Published on Sep 27, 2017
Germar Rudolf illustrates his revisionist findings about the alleged Nazi gas chambers with an excellent slide show at David Irving's historical meeting. With an intro and commentary by Mr. Irving.

JR’s Notes:

[youtu.be]
11:10 MM
GR: But what actually happened, I think, the prerequisite for what happened lies in my character and that lies in the character of many Revionists. First of all, they have a very strong will. Secondly, they have a feeling for injustice and they have a will to fight injustice - they cannot accept - they stand up. So these two compounds I had already when I was a baby just two or three years old and my father was the sort of father who wants to force his kids and his son, especially his first son, which I was to go into a certain direction because he was very proud of his son and he wanted him to be a nice guy and he tried force be to be certain behavior and it didn’t work because I was stubborn - I had my own will and if I am not convinced to do a thing, but only forced I will refuse and do the opposite. That’s my nature and all through my life if someone wants to force me to do something and he cannot explain to me why it is good to do so, be quite sure I’m going to do the opposite.

So that was my mindset and I learned about the Holocaust at school three times. 12:18 MM

12:31 MM
I believed in everything and I believed, especially, that all the people who doubt, who even Denied, that they are as we are told, Neo-Nazis, Right Wing Extremists, maybe Mentally Insane and all of that sort of stuff and you know what I’m talking about. And I was convinced, yea, that’s correct, it’s absolutely correct to prosecute them because they want to whitewash Hitler and they want to reinstall the Third Reich or a Totalitarian Regime. I don’t want that, so let’s fight them. That was my position until I got 25 years old studying Chemistry. 13:10 MM

“It is the mark of an intelligent mind, to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” -Aristotle

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2018 01:02PM by John Rose.

Date: March 07, 2018 02:12PM

You are covering too many angles.

Just one question.

Did Hitler kill millions of Jews in the gas chambers?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2018 02:41PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: March 07, 2018 03:06PM

NO!!!

There were NO Gas Chambers in any of those Work Camps and less than 272,000 people total died in those Work Camps, according to the Red Cross Records, the German Records and the British Secret Service who were monitoring all German Military and Police communications since 1942, and all of them say the same thing that most of these people died from disease, half of which are estimated to be Jews.

So yes, some Jews died in those Work Camps and yes, some were even shot and hanged - see British Secret Service below, BUT NONE of them were Gassed!!!

Btw, my file on the Holocaust is now almost 1,500 pages long. I have researched this topic extensively from both sides and one side, the "Official Version" is an obvious LIE!!!

Here are just a few snippets from my file on the Holocaust...

International Committee of the Red Cross Records:

The International Red Cross was stationed in all German labour, internment, concentration and prison camps throughout World War Two. The Red Cross were never given access to any Russian camps before, during or after World War Two. At his trials in Canada, during the 1980s and 1990s, Professor Ernst Zundel finally got the Red Cross to release their records from the German camps despite strong Israeli objections. The Red Cross records seem to suggest that there were no gas chambers, and a total of 271,301 died during World War Two in these camps, mostly from typhus.

In a letter to the US State Department dated November 22nd 1944 The Red Cross, who were stationed in all the camps, stated: “We have not been able to discover any trace of installations for exterminating civilian prisoners.”

Official Red Cross records.

The British Secret Service Monitored All Concentration Camp Deaths:

Using some of the World’s first computers the British Secret Service had cracked the German top-secret Enigma code and had access to most German Military communications by 1942. Sir Frank H. Hinsley, in his book British Intelligence In The Second World War ; It’s Influence On Strategy And Operations, stated “The returns of Auschwitz mentioned illness as the main cause of death but included references to shootings and hangings. There were no references in the decrypts to gassings.” The numbers of dead in the decoded messages tallied exactly with Red Cross and German Military records of the time. The British Secret Service also monitored various atrocities carried out by the Germans across the rest of Europe – why would the Germans report these to Berlin but not the alleged gas chambers at Auschwitz and other camps?

The British Secret Service were monitoring all German Military and Police communications by 1942.

United States Airforce Aerial Photos Of Camps:

From 1942, until the end of World War Two, the United States Airforce performed low flying, low-speed photography of all the alleged “death camps” to obtain evidence of what was going on. This followed jewish claims in the West that a mass murder was occurring. All these photographs were released in 1979 when they were declassified. None of these photographs show any sign of mass murder or disposal of millions of bodies.

No USAF aerial photos show any mass murder in the camps.

Western Allies Never Liberated Any Death Camps With Gas Chambers:

None of the Western Allies (Britain, Canada, USA, Australia, France etc.) liberated any camps that had gas chambers, or other systems of mass murder in them. All the alleged death camps with gas chambers were liberated by the Russians. Consequently any alleged evidence of death camps and/or gas chambers was forthcoming solely from Soviet Russia. The Western Allies liberated a total of 12 main camps and the Soviet Russians 8 main camps.

Western Allies never liberated or inspected any death camps or gas chambers.

Date: March 07, 2018 04:34PM

Hey RP,

I only gave you 4 Facts that I'm sure you were NOT aware of.

Before you or anyone else goes running out to counter these 4 Facts, you guys need to gather all of the Facts from both sides.

Once you have all of the Facts from both sides, go back and consider the possibility that both sides are Right and both sides are Wrong.

Once you have 4 Groups of Facts - 2 on each side, put those in their appropriate Categories.

For example, assuming that the Facts are Right, we would put our Evidence into Categories like I did in just 1 of the articles I’ve analyzed:

We Saw Nothing, Heard Nothing & Said Nothing
6 Million Lie
Flat Out LIES
Looks Can Be Deceiving & Revealing
Scientifically Impossible
World War One
None of the Numbers Add Up
Gas & Gas Chambers
Crematoriums
Eyewitness Testimonies from Inmates, Soldiers & Liberators

Accordingly, when we assume the Facts are Wrong, we would put our Evidence into Categories that describe what a Con Artist would do and we would see the following Con Artist Tactics like I listed below in another 1 of the articles I’ve analyzed:

Attack the Messenger
Avoid the Subject by Ignoring the Question.
Twisted Logic
Straw Man Arguments
Outright LIES
DENY - DENY - DENY

The point here is simple.

One side has to be the TRUTH and one side has to be a LIE and once and only once you have all of the Evidence from both sides, once that happens, the TRUTH jumps right out at you.

BECAUSE…

All of the Evidence that claims that the Holocaust happened can easily be Classified as a Con Artist Tactic.

AND…

All of the Evidence that claims that the Holocaust NEVER happened not only canNOT be Classified as a Con Artist Tactic, except that it’s all Lies, but the Real Version of what happened fits with how everything else works and it all comes back to the Powers that Be and their Absolute Tool of Control - Money, more specifically, the Printing and Loaning of Money at Interest - USURY.

The Major Crime of Adolf Hitler was that he got Germany out of a Banking Debt.

[www.youtube.com]
Ken O'Keefe Unveils The Truth About Adolf Hitler
2:01 Minute Video
Published on Jul 7, 2016

0:00 MM
All of this comes from the Financial System - all of it. The problem for the Jewish people is that - that System is completely dominated, almost totally Controlled by Jewish Bankers. And this explains a lot about how we understand history because of all of the things that Adolf Hitler, oh boy, here it comes, oh my God; did he say Adolf Hitler and Jew? OMG! OMG! And so what we know about Adolf Hitler is like what we know about history. The Victors, of course, write the history, don’t they? They write the history and they tell us a narrative and we’re supposed to swallow that Bull @#$%& as if it’s True.

The Major Crime of Adolf Hitler was that he got out, he got Germany out of a Banking Debt that was drowning the German people, drowning the German people in a Cesspool of Moral Decay, drowning in Debt and he had the nerve to actually say, @#$%& Off to the Bankers and start Printing their own Money and Germany went from a destitute post World War Country that was drowning, Germans starving, No Jobs, Nothing and he got them out of that Debt and literally, brought that Nation back to a Powerhouse within several years just by using their own Money Supply. That’s the Real Crime that Adolf Hitler committed.

Now I could sit here and talk and really excite the senses a little bit more about everything we’ve been taught about World War II and the Holocaust, but let it suffice to say that it fits in line with virtually everything we’ve been told about history in general - Bull @#$%& - Bull @#$%&!

[www.youtube.com]
1:49 MM

Pinned by Politically Incorrect
christofer MacFistifur 5 months ago

The Truth Needs No Laws To Protect It.

Date: March 07, 2018 06:17PM

riverhousebill
Quote Rose -What do Lincoln, Hitler and Kennedy have in common?

John if you want to learn first you will have to learn to unlearn.
We the People Yanky Doddle Dandy

JR You been bamboozled about Abraham Lincoln.
Maybe the sparkle from We The People visions?

This book one of 16,000 books on Lincoln hits on the Real Lincoln not your mythical Honest Abe. The Real Lincoln A New look at Abraham Lincoln, His Agenda, and an Unnesessary War.

"To the legions of Americans and people like yourself John Rose who regard Lincoln as a racial saint and a national demigod, Thomas DiLorenzo's
THE REAL LINCOLN will come as a rude awakening.
Unlike his mythic representations as Honest Abe and the Great Emancipator, the real LINCOLN dedicated his political career to the establishment of a corrupt system of high tariffs and corporate subsidies, and he was willing to plunge the nation into a bloody cataclysm in order to achieve his lifelong political aspirations.

this book is not for you Rose The real Lincoln is not for weaklings. But for those who prefer historical truth over ignoble fiction and republican self government over oppressive empire,

read this book Professor DiLorenzo superbly unmasks tyranny in the personage of Lincoln and the apparatus of centralization he set in motion

To the legions of Americans like your self John Rose who regard Abraham Lincoln

Date: March 08, 2018 01:39PM

Hitler wrote books on the superiority of the Aryan race.

Hitler signed documents to implement the Final Solution to put millions of Jews in the gas chamber.

Hitler spoke about his evil plans and there are records of those speeches.

Hitler argued that the German (he wrongly described them as the Aryan race) was superior to all others. Hitler was obsessed with 'racial purity'. He used the word 'Aryan' to describe his idea of a 'pure German race' or Herrenvolk. The 'Aryan race' had a duty to control the world.

The Nazis believed that the Aryans had the most "pure blood" of all the people on earth. The ideal Aryan had pale skin, blond hair and blue eyes.

Non-Aryans came to be seen as impure and even evil. Hitler believed that Aryan superiority was being threatened particularly by the Jews. But a league table of 'races' was created with the Aryans at the top and with Jews, Gypsies and black people at the bottom. These 'inferior' people were seen as a threat to the purity and strength of the German nation.

The term Aryan originally meant something completely different. In an old Indian language it means 'noble' and describes the upper class of ancient Indian society. The Nazis linked he word 'Aryan' with the German word 'Ehre', which means 'honour' and said Aryan meant 'the honourable people'.

This vivid poster from the September 1930 Reichstag election summarizes Nazi ideology in a single image. A Nazi sword kills a snake, the blade passing through a red Star of David. The red words coming from the snake are: usury, Versailles, unemployment, war guilt lie, Marxism, Bolshevism, lies and betrayal, inflation, Locarno, Dawes Pact, Young Plan, corruption, Barmat, Kutistker, Sklarek [the last three Jews involved in major financial scandals], prostitution, terror, civil war
[www.sahistory.org.za]

In the 1940s pictures of the Holocaust were taken.

These are not fake

[fthmb.tqn.com]

[upload.wikimedia.org]

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2018 01:46PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: March 08, 2018 04:01PM

Empty your cup or you will learn NOTHING!!!

I already told you what you have to do and you refuse to do it.

There's a very simple explanation for everything you posted.

There's a very simple explanation for those pictures - are you smart enough to figure it out?

There's a very simple explanation for “The Final Solution” - are you smart enough to figure it out?

Date: March 08, 2018 07:15PM

There's a very simple explanation for “The Final Solution” - are you smart enough to figure it out?

John are we talking about your Uncle Adolf?

HIGH HITLER

Date: March 08, 2018 09:12PM

John I think I got it,

THE BUNKER!

Date: March 10, 2018 08:33AM

John Rose said:
"Btw, my file on the Holocaust is now almost 1,500 pages long."

Sad Sad Sad John, that's truly embarrassing.

How long is your file on Paradise Construction? Distracting U.S. from getting to the tipping point so you can continue to stay in the energies of argument and distraction MAYBE?!?!?

“What you stay focused on, will GROW!”
Roy Bennet

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2018 08:34AM by NuNativs.

Date: March 10, 2018 10:13AM

<<<How long is your file on Paradise Construction? Distracting U.S. from getting to the tipping point so you can continue to stay in the energies of argument and distraction MAYBE?!?!?>>>

Obviously, you don't understand Supply & Demand - you don’t start at the Supply End - you start at the Demand End - you create the Demand, then the Supply follows.

Yes, it ultimately comes back to Premacultural, but that is NOT where we start - WE HAVE TO CREATE THE DEMAND FIRST! We could give away Fruits and Vegetables and we would still NOT reach the Tipping Point.

Date: March 10, 2018 10:28AM

<<<“What you stay focused on, will GROW!” Roy Bennet>>>

Why did T. C. Fry change his Health Publication - The Wellness Messenger to his Globalists-Illuminati Publication - The Freedom Networker?

The reason Fry changed his focus from Health to Freedom is because anyone who spends their life as I have and Shelton and Fry soon realizes the ROLE these Private Owners of the Earth Play in the grand scheme of things.

“The greatest obstacle to living reform in the earth today, the greatest foe of dietary reform is not ignorance, of which there is much, but the desire of those who profit from the present evil practices and the means of carrying them on, to continue to reap rich financial harvests from pandering to the many harmful practices of the present conventional way of life. We are in serious need of economic and agricultural revolutions. Basic changes are required before we can hope to give every one the materials for a better and healthier life and before we can hope to reach them with the information that they need in order to make use of those materials. So long as our channels of public information and our educational system are in the hands of the, at present, economic royalists, so long as they conceive it to be their duty to serve the special interests of these private owners of the earth, rather than to serve the interests of the people as a whole, the truth about health, disease and healing will make slow progress in reaching the people.” -Herbert Shelton, "Superior Nutrition" p. 9

I agree with Joseph Campbell when he wrote, “Revolution doesn’t have to do with smashing something; it has to do with bringing something forth. If you spend all of your time thinking about that which you are attacking, then you are negatively bound to it. You have to find the zeal in yourself and bring that out.”

Obviously, you don’t want to “spend all of your time thinking about that which you are attacking” but as Dr. Phil would say, you cannot Change what you do NOT acknowledge. We cannot bury our heads in the sand about the DAMAGE done to our Society and NOT do something about it!

Date: March 10, 2018 10:52AM

Well I am in TOTAL agreement with Private Land Ownership being a major obstacle that WE all face...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables