Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Creeping Agenda 21
Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: March 11, 2013 03:46PM

I'm sure we all agree that everyone should be free to buy and own our own little house and a bit of land to plant a garden in the country, if we so choose. No one should be 'forced' to live in the cities or suburbs if they don't want to. The UN and our own government should not make it against the law to grow our own food on our own land.

That's why Agenda 21 is so insidious.

Here's a victory for our side --

Alabama Bans U.N. Agenda 21 Sovereignty Surrender

[news.investors.com]

Property Rights: Few have heard of Agenda 21, the U.N. plan for sustainable development that tosses property rights aside.

"Land ... cannot be treated as an ordinary asset, controlled by individuals and subject to the pressures and inefficiencies of the market," Agenda 21 says.

"Private land ownership is also a principal instrument of accumulation and concentration of wealth and therefore contributes to social injustice; if unchecked, it may become a major obstacle in the planning and implementation of development schemes."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2013 03:47PM by KidRaw.

Options: ReplyQuote
Agenda 21 Behind The Green Mask of Death...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 11, 2013 04:56PM

Here's a great interview for those who are interested in learning more about Agenda 21...

[www.infowars.com]
Agenda 21 Behind The Green Mask of Death
Infowars.com
February 13, 2012

On this Sunday edition, Alex is joined by author and top researcher on the UN’s Agenda 21, Rosa Koire, a veritable expert on the creeping takeover of cities and states under the paralyzing guise of the buzzword “sustainability.” Koire’s book, BEHIND THE GREEN MASK: U.N. Agenda 21, not only deconstructs the agenda’s aims with solid facts, but is designed for use as a study guide and starting point for developing a strategy to defeat its effects in your area. Rosa Korie is Executive Director of the Post Sustainability Institute, where she studies the impacts of Agenda 21/Sustainable Development on liberty, and also runs the website Democrats Against UN Agenda 21.

Corporatocracy: The U.N.'s Anti Human Agenda with Author Rosa Koire 1/3
15:21 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]

Corporatocracy: The U.N.'s Anti Human Agenda with Author Rosa Koire 2/3
15:13 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]

Corporatocracy: The U.N.'s Anti Human Agenda with Author Rosa Koire 3/3
15:01 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]

[www.infowars.com]

Re: Creeping Agenda 21
Posted by: back2eden ()
Date: March 12, 2013 05:28AM

Can any one tell me if the city transition movement is part of N.W.O and or agenda 21? It is also called the sustainability movement. The city closest to me started a transition group a few years back.

Posted by: back2eden ()
Date: March 12, 2013 05:46AM

[www.freedomadvocates.org]

The answer is yes, the transition town movement is agenda 21.

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: March 14, 2013 02:18AM

Thanks for that info - I thought I was the first to call it 'creeping', but Alex Jones beat me to it. I love how they use such great sounding phrases - transition town movement'. They're tied in with the population control crowd. The EPA and zoning laws are all part of it. Our town got rid of ICLEI last year - it was a big victory thanks to the local Tea Party, because the Tea Parties are fighting Agenda 21 in their communities.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables