Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The TRUTH Has ENEMIES…
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 28, 2013 08:00PM

Anyone who has ever tried to get our Message out to the masses soon finds out that the TRUTH Has ENEMIES and this Video by Durianrider illustrates my point.

[www.youtube.com]
Alex Jones VS Durianrider
7:26 Minute Video

Antisthenez•91 videos

Published on Apr 18, 2013
No description available.

JR’s Notes:

0:22 MM
Reality is that when you put the Truth out there, you cannot expect for it to have NO resistance.

2:26 MM
Alex Jones - I admire his passion and stuff like that - he’s fantastic, but the reality is Alex Jones is still up on YouTube, etc. because he has NO Real Message. Well, he has a Message, but he has NO Action Plan with it. People watch InfoWars and all of that stuff and most of it’s True, but what are you going to do about it? What are you going to do about Chemtrails and all of the Banking Issues - what are you going to do about it? You’re NOT going to do F---ing nothing and they know that. That’s why Alex Jones is still around because it’s like - great - you walk into prison, like, what are you going to - what are you going to do about it? Can’t do F---ing Sh-it.

But then, there’s people like Durianriders out there - put blood tests out there after 12 years on a Vegan Diet - show people HOW TO CHANGE their F---ing Lifestyle - CHANGE their Health - take control of their Health - things like that - do you know what I mean - that is POWERFUL Information because you can CHANGE YOURSELF - you can CHANGE YOURSELF. So that’s why when you put out that level of Information man, then don’t expect peace and love and joy man.

Gandhi - shot in the face. Gandhi never got in physical fights with anyone, but he spoke for the Truth. Bam - shot in the face. So people say, oh, Durianrider has got to use a more peaceful Message. No, no, no, no - when you tell them the Truth, it doesn’t matter what your delivery is if it’s passion and aggression and assertiveness or if it’s real like ah, it doesn’t matter. If the Message is Powerful and against the Status Quo - against the System, then yea, you’re going to expect some hard core resistance. 4:00 MM

4:51 MM
So Alex Jones versus Durianrider - Alex Jones - basically a puppet doesn’t have any tips you can actually live - it’s just a little bit of a rant and it’s good, it’s passion and I can appreciate it, but it’s NOT a threat to the System at all. But when you CHANGE YOUR DIET, that starts to break apart the whole Network, you know, the way the Truth starts to break away the Programing eventually. And when you start Eating differently, up here starts thinking differently. 5:22 MM
[www.youtube.com]

Thanks again Panchito - that Video you posted that was uploaded by Antisthenez has a lot of good Videos to watch.

Peace and Love..........John

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The TRUTH Has ENEMIES…
Posted by: veganjuice ()
Date: April 28, 2013 08:59PM

Alex Jones - I admire his passion and stuff like that - he’s fantastic, but the reality is Alex Jones is still up on YouTube, etc. because he has NO Real Message. Well, he has a Message, but he has NO Action Plan with it.

Most of them just spout stuff & have no real plan; either that, or it's buried somewhere in a 90 min. video that 9.9 out of 10 people won't watch the whole way through. (or don't have the time to), myself included... winking smiley

Aside from that, I have a small feeling gnawing away at me that AJ/JR/That Freedom Dr. (I forget his name) and all the others are actually double agents set up by those in power to prepare us for what will eventually come to pass.

If there is a way out of this mess, it needs to be condensed down into a simple package that the masses can easily digest & put into practice.

No one I know has the time to watch 90 min. vids or read "walls of text".

Date: April 28, 2013 09:19PM

I'm about 99.9% certain that ALL of the media, even the "Freedom" types are part of eh CONTROLLED OPPOSITION, or else they would not be permitted to exist and do what they do.

One of the main reasons I've given up on listening to just about anything - "Everything you know is a lie..." as Joyce Riley (JR) puts it.

This last bombing? I've spent maybe 5-10 min. total on it. Pathetic huh?

Date: April 28, 2013 09:32PM

If you ain't talking about RAW FOOD, everything else is a DISTRACTION!!!

Date: April 28, 2013 09:51PM

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you ain't talking about RAW FOOD, everything
> else is a DISTRACTION!!!

We definitely agree on that! smiling smiley

Posted by: rzman10001 ()
Date: April 29, 2013 12:42AM

Thanks for publishing all this I surely don't have the time with all my health issues! I don't watch any video's really unless I have a good month and can afford the video time. I would not waste my time watching Durian Rider and many others either that spend all day talking about nothing. And spend forever trying to make one point.

Date: April 29, 2013 02:04AM

I decided to watch the vid...or attempted to. I knew what I was in for from prev. DV vids.

F this, F that..., F the other thing.

Wow, he sure has attained a high level of existence on his raw food journey, hasn't he?

I don't care what he has to offer when he wraps it in that kind of language. You would think an "intelligent" person would understand that they are alienating probably half of the listening audience right from the start.

Oh well, I guess they can just "F off" if they don't want to hear that kind of language.

Date: December 30, 2013 06:59PM

Once again, if you ain't talking about RAW FOOD, everything else is a DISTRACTION!!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2013 07:02PM by John Rose.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: December 30, 2013 08:38PM

Personally I come here to read about the raw food lifestyle which I have been living for a few years now. My truth is that I am so sick and tired of the self-righteousness displayed by all factions of the raw food community that I no longer tell anyone that I am raw vegan because I am ashamed of being associated with the bat @#$%& crazy antics of the raw community.

I have about had it with even reading here now that I've read through this ghastly thread. What kind of paranoid lunatic says if it's not about raw food it's distraction while going on and on about conspiracy theories and Alex Jones? What does that have to do with raw food? What kind of paranoid lunatic blathers on spewing paragraphs of mindless anti-sematic drivel and then uses as his signature "love and peace"? What a disgrace and disappointment

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: December 30, 2013 08:46PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2013 08:48PM by jtprindl.

Date: December 30, 2013 10:47PM

<<<What does that have to do with raw food?>>>

“The greatest obstacle to living reform in the earth today, the greatest foe of dietary reform is not ignorance, of which there is much, but the desire of those who profit from the present evil practices and the means of carrying them on, to continue to reap rich financial harvests from pandering to the many harmful practices of the present conventional way of life. We are in serious need of economic and agricultural revolutions. Basic changes are required before we can hope to give every one the materials for a better and healthier life and before we can hope to reach them with the information that they need in order to make use of those materials. So long as our channels of public information and our educational system are in the hands of the, at present, economic royalists, so long as they conceive it to be their duty to serve the special interests of these private owners of the earth, rather than to serve the interests of the people as a whole, the truth about health, disease and healing will make slow progress in reaching the people.” -Herbert Shelton, "Superior Nutrition" p. 9

If you still don't get it, take this Raw Vegan Survey…

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2013 10:53PM by John Rose.

Posted by: janetc ()
Date: December 30, 2013 11:37PM

SueZ Wrote:
> Personally I come here to read about the raw food
> lifestyle which I have been living for a few years
> now. My truth is that I am so sick and tired of
> the self-righteousness displayed by all factions
> of the raw food community that I no longer tell
> anyone that I am raw vegan because I am ashamed of
> being associated with the bat @#$%& crazy antics
> of the raw community.
>
> I have about had it with even reading here now
> that I've read through this ghastly thread. What
> kind of paranoid lunatic says if it's not about
> raw food it's distraction while going on and on
> about conspiracy theories and Alex Jones? What
> does that have to do with raw food? What kind of
> paranoid lunatic blathers on spewing paragraphs of
> mindless anti-sematic drivel and then uses as his
> signature "love and peace"? What a disgrace and
> disappointment

THANK YOU

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: December 31, 2013 12:11AM

Janetc, you are quite welcome!

Date: December 31, 2013 12:15AM

Mike Adams doesn't have a hidden agenda and I highly doubt Alex Jones does either. Mike Adams has been exposing big pharma, the government, and many other things for a while now and is about to expose something huge on January 1st. Also, Alex Jones exposed the Bohemian Grove.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2013 12:17AM by jtprindl.

Date: December 31, 2013 12:52AM

First of all, this is NOT my theory and I did NOT write what you posted above. This section was preceded by, “The most knowledgeable person I know on this subject matter has been sending out Information on the Rulers of the World for a long time and these are his comments in an email he sent out recently…”

I remember when I first read what Dr. Lorraine Day said about all of this over 20 years ago and my reaction was the same as yours - I thought she was “Anti-Semitic”! However, my reaction was based on Ignorance - I was uninformed and Brainwashed to believe what the Rulers of the World want us to believe, but not anymore. I know better now because I’ve done a lot of research in this area with an Open Mind. I also don’t have a dog in the hunt or a horse in the race, so I don’t any AGENDA, except to put an end to all of the needless suffering on this planet and to this end, I understand what Socrates meant when he said that the Problem of Knowledge is the Key to all of our Problems.

The #1 Problem of Knowledge is Ignorance and the #1 reason why we’re Ignorant is because there is a very small group of Psychopaths who own and control every major sector of Human Endeavor on this planet and that’s why most people don’t know about Raw Food and why we have INTERNET SHILLS on this Website that defend the Rulers of the World and claim Raw Food doesn’t work long-term!!!

As far as your “Anti-Semitic” remark, I am in NO way “Anti-Semitic” and whether you know it or not - you are using a cheap trick right out of the HASBARA playbook. According to Dr. Eran Elhaik, The Missing Link of Jewish European Ancestry: Contrasting the Rhineland and the Khazarian Hypotheses; Department of Mental Health, Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health, McKusick-Nathans Institute of Genetic Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, as few as 2% of Jews in Palestine have any Semitic blood, the term “Anti-Semite” can only be applied toward those who align themselves against the Palestinian people. This makes most Jews in Israel “Anti-Semites”!!! The Johns Hopkins study by Dr. Elhaik presents a “two edged sword” of challenges. In totally debunking the mythology of the “Jewish Genome,” the claimed “legal basis” for citing biblical rationale for the seizure of land in Palestine, Elhaik also assails even the use of “Anti-Semitism,” a term used to attack those who oppose Israeli policy.

Once again, I don’t have a dog in the hunt or a horse in the race and I am NOT against any Religion whether they are Christians or Muslims or Jews or whatever. However, there is a small group of Psychopaths that are known as Zionists Jews and they are the #1 reason why we’re Ignorant and why there is so much suffering on this planet. In contrast, Jesus was also a Jew, but he was an Essene Jew and they were known as the “Sons of Light” and the Zionists were known as the “Sons of Darkness.”

Remember, 98% of Jews in Israel are “Anti-Semites” and NOT all Jews are Zionists Jews!

Date: December 31, 2013 01:01AM

<<<Mike Adams doesn't have a hidden agenda and I highly doubt Alex Jones does either. Mike Adams has been exposing big pharma, the government, and many other things for a while now and is about to expose something huge on January 1st. Also, Alex Jones exposed the Bohemian Grove.>>>

Hey jtprindl,

You have to understand how Controlled Opposition works, “They will tell you 100 facts that are true just to get you to believe the one lie that is crucial to them!!!”

Date: December 31, 2013 01:34AM

John Rose Wrote:
> <<>>
>
> Hey jtprindl,
>
> You have to understand how Controlled Opposition
> works, “They will tell you 100 facts that are
> true just to get you to believe the one lie that
> is crucial to them!!!”
>
> Peace and Love..........John

I read NaturalNews before it was anywhere near as popular as it is today and he has been exposing so many different things over the years that detriments the very people he'd be "working for" that it would make no sense to expose all of that. What exactly would this lie be that Mike Adams is telling the public? He has exposed big pharma, the government, and certain individuals/companies all while promoting nutrition and cures for disease. He has no affiliation with Alex Jones other than maybe doing a few interviews with him.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2013 01:35AM by jtprindl.

Date: December 31, 2013 03:37AM

Hey SueZ and janetc,

Here’s one for you guys smiling smiley

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: janetc ()
Date: December 31, 2013 04:11AM

lol john - whatever.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2013 05:02AM by Prana.

Date: December 31, 2013 04:55AM

There is nothing passive-aggressive about my behavior!!! How can you understand where I’m coming from when 93% of ALL COMMUNICATION is non-verbal?!?!?!

What is really sad is that you think that I don’t get it!!! You have NOT even come close to the amount of research that I have done and all you can do is parrot what you’ve been BRAINWASHED to believe. SIGH!!!

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: December 31, 2013 08:02AM

Thank you SueZ!

Date: December 31, 2013 08:08AM

John rose, please don't post stuff that has nothing to do with raw foods in this main forum.

By the way, here's a list of the worlds richest people The Worlds Billionaires. Most of those people are non Jewish.

Date: December 31, 2013 08:31AM

John, you are paranoid and you are afraid. One has a choice -- to live in love or live in fear. I see you as choosing fear, which works for a lot of people, maybe it works for you. Me, I prefer to live in love and peace.

The outside world is merely a reflection of the inner world. If one sees conspiracies and evil in the world, that is a reflection of inner fear. If one sees perfection in the world, that is a reflection of inner love.

I choose inner love and inner peace and inner bliss for myself, this is what I experience and this is what I see in the world. You choose inner fear, and you see psychopaths and conspirators everywhere. You live in fear. Peace and Love are just words and concepts to you, and are not your inner experience. Too bad.

I am peace and love ....... Prana

Date: December 31, 2013 02:25PM

Bryan,

The people who Rule the World and fill our brains with nonsense are NOT Billionaires, they’re worth TRILLIONS! The fact that you posted that list of Billionaires just goes to show how little you understand all of this. Unfortunately, most people can’t even comprehend the difference between a Billion and a Trillion - [ [usdebt.kleptocracy.us] ]

I also realize that you have issues with me from long ago because you were in the same Camp with Zsuzsa, Nora and Robert and it is you, Bryan, who have issues with your Ego - NOT me!

By the way, just because I am AWARE that there’s a very small group of people who Rule the World does NOT mean that I live in Fear and that I “see Psychopaths and Conspirators everywhere”! Unlike you Bryan, I have devoted my life to getting this Message out to the masses and unlike you; I understand why it’s Not getting out. In fact, most people who try to get this Message out, like Herbert Shelton, T. C. Fry and Dr. Lorraine Day, all understand why it’s Not getting out and it’s because there’s a very small group of people who depend on us being Ignorant. All of us GET IT, so why don’t you GET IT?

In all honesty, I’m not surprised that you don’t GET IT and I’m not surprised that you don’t think that this is related to Raw Food. But Herbert Shelton, T. C. Fry and Dr. Lorraine Day all know that this is the #1 reason why most people don’t know about Raw Food and why we suffer and if you want bury your head and sand and think the World is Perfect, then you are part of the Problem and Not part of the Solution.

I’ll finish this Post with the same quote I finished my 93 Minute Instructional Video with that I produced back in 1999…

"He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." -Henry David Thoreau

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2013 02:28PM by John Rose.

Posted by: powerlifter ()
Date: December 31, 2013 09:51PM

Well said SueZ, Prana and others.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2013 09:52PM by powerlifter.

Date: December 31, 2013 10:23PM

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: Long Term Raw & Health-Appearance/Aging
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: December 31, 2013 05:09PM

powerlifter Wrote:
> I have no idea why you have suddenly turned into a
> jerk over night to me.
>
> But take it easy and happy new year i guess.

I really do apologize and same to you in the new year. I am just becoming more and more aware of paid trolls because I come across them so often online, to the point that it has become quite tiresome to always have to fend off attacks from these fake posters.

One thing that I did notice with you, however, is that ever since you came back you seem much more open about dissing raw foods. Before you seemed more in the middle and while I appreciate a bit of equal time to other views, it made me wonder what your true motive was, in light of other people accusing you of shilling. I never even thought that of you but then I see that every post you seem to argue against raw and I never saw that in you before you left. So if I am wrong about all this, I am sorry, as I have said prior.

Date: February 02, 2014 07:58PM

<<<You don't even see how anti-sematic this drivel is>>>

Hey SueZ and all of you other baffoons,

This Thread [www.rawfoodsupport.com] is for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: December 24, 2015 08:59AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables