Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

This is PURE GOLD! George Zimmerman Re-Enactment
Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: July 17, 2013 02:47AM

This is Amazing! I just watched this video. George Zimmerman is totally genuine and totally innocent --

I wonder if this was allowed at the trial and if the jury saw it - if so, no wonder he was acquited.

The 'other side' has been spreading lies about what really happened that night. Big surprise, that.

THE ZIMMERMAN PROSECUTION HAS A GIANT PROBLEM (see red text below) George Zimmerman re-enactment video with the police BEFORE he had a lawyer and right after the shooting

[gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com]

"First, as it stands now, (and ONLY my guess and it is early and much can change) do not expect George Zimmerman to take the witness stand (although he has a Constitutional right to do so if he wants to do so.)

This re-enactment video will help you understand the scene of the shooting according to George Zimmerman and is in his words. It is also a horrible video for the prosecution.

Right after the shooting, Zimmerman took the police to the scene and talked to them….walked them through the incident. You will have to sit through a short ad to see the video — but this video is worth watching as it is George Zimmerman in his own words, showing you the scene and before he has a lawyer. Of course at the time of the video, he (like anyone involved in a shooting) had a motive to slant the facts in his favor but it is noteworthy that the reenactment with the police was done right after the incident and before he had a lawyer.

Here is a potential pitfall Zimmerman faces: he did several interviews with the media (including on Fox News.) I have not sorted through all his interviews but if in any interview he said something materially different from this one, expect the prosecution to use the material inconsistency (lie?) to argue to the jury that he is a liar. This is one reason lawyers don’t want their clients talking to the media. It locks them in.

Will the jury see this re-enactment video? Maybe not. If the prosecution wants to show it, the prosecution can. I doubt the prosecution wants to show this video to the jury. It damages the prosecution’s case.

Can the defense present it? Probably not. In all likelihood, absent Zimmerman taking the stand and subjecting himself to cross examination, the defense can’t just pop it into a player for the jury to see since the prosecution can’t ‘cross examine’ Zimmerman’s statements on the tape and the prosecution has a right to ask questions of evidence / witnesses presented.

The prosecution has the right to introduce the re-enactment video themselves (and other video statements of the defendant) as a statement of the defendant. However, I doubt the prosecution would want to present this video to the jury (but, see below the red text and you will note the prosecution may be backed into a corner and showing it or risk having the jury think it is hiding evidence from them.)

If the prosecution does not present the video to the jury during the trial (and they won’t want to unless there are other videos out there in stark contrast to make this video look dishonest), here is what I would do as the defense lawyer for Zimmerman: I would make sure the police officer in the re-enactment video with Zimmerman was asked about it on the witness stand when called as a witness to discuss the investigation. By doing that, I would make sure the jury was aware that the video existed. I would specifically ask the officer (detective) if the re-enactment had been taped (and of course the answer is yes.) I would also ask if the prosecution / police have the tape (and the answer is yes.)

Then…in closing argument….assuming the prosecution had not shown the re-enactment video, I would, as Zimmerman’s lawyer, argue to the jury: ”why didn’t the prosecution show you this re-enactment tape in their possession…taken on the day after the shooting when Zimmerman did not yet have a lawyer? There is a reason and you Members of the Jury all know it….are they hiding something from you?”
"

Re: This is PURE GOLD! George Zimmerman Re-Enactment
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: July 17, 2013 03:30PM

That was a very interesting Video and I agree with you that "George Zimmerman is totally genuine and totally innocent." What was really disturbing to me, however, were some of the comments. I've always been amazed at how half of the people get it and the other half don't. I realize that a lot people are just lazy and formulate an opinion without doing any research and we can't rule out that a lot of the Comments were probably Internet Shills or a computer program fueling the hatred. Indeed, this whole ordeal illustrates just how easy we are to Manipulate and Control.

To put things in perspective and to address a comment you made on another thread, this is what Karen Hudes said in a recent interview with Alex Jones…

“So you have a World Conglomerate of Corporation that goes around and they’re the ones that own the Federal Reserve, they’re the ones that own all of the Media. Now in the last 20 years, the number of owners of the Major Media in the US went from 50 down to 5. Guess what? Those 5 are actually - through Interlocking Directorate - they’re all One Company - One Group.”

Indeed, it is time for us to take back the airwaves!

Peace and Love..........John

Date: July 17, 2013 04:29PM

[www.infowars.com]
Zimmerman verdict vindicates citizen patrols, self-defense
Ted Nugent
Infowars.com
July 16, 2013

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: July 18, 2013 12:00AM

Hey John< You tell Panchito that he is got it all wrong because hey quoted a Wikipedia .

You quote Alex Jones. Really?
Hypocrisy is the greatest luxary

Date: July 18, 2013 12:02AM

Thanks for posting that article, John - I enjoyed it. I think I read that Ted Nugent is going to run in 2016. Not sure.

Here's something I just ran across -- A mainstream article about Alex Jones - although it's backhandedly derisive -

Keep Talking

If Alex Jones can appear on the air, American liberty is still intact.

[www.nationalreview.com]

(A good photo of him)

"Flicking the sparse AM channels in my rental car, I came across the Infowars show, hosted by conspiracy theorist and professional paranoiac Alex Jones. I must confess that I was somewhat impressed. One doesn’t have to like what it is that Jones is saying to appreciate that it is a healthy thing in a free country that he may speak so stupidly so openly. Yes, the man is almost certainly certifiable, and his show is incoherent, extreme, and bizarre. But, so what? His view of the world clearly does have a constituency, and it is the role neither of the state nor of the elites to decide what is and what is not acceptable to the people."

Date: July 18, 2013 02:43PM

<<<You quote Alex Jones. Really?>>>

I haven’t quoted Alex Jones in this thread, but I have quoted Karen Hudes and Ted Nugent.

So have I ever quoted Alex Jones or used him for a source?

You bet - why let Controlled Opposition go to waste!

As I mentioned to you in your Thread - common nonsense, they [Controlled Opposition] will tell you 100 facts that are true just to get you to believe the one lie that is crucial to them.

So Alex Jones and Wikipedia are the same because they are both owned and Controlled by the Rulers of the World and as long as we know what to look for, they can be used and should be used to our benefit. Unfortunately, most people don’t know what to look for, but hopefully, that will change very soon!

Date: July 24, 2013 12:41AM

Another MUST SEE Video - 4 videos - they're out of order - Watch them in this order -- 2, 3, 1, 4

Sean Hannity's Interview (2012) with George Zimmerman -

[nation.foxnews.com]

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

HANNITY: Welcome back to "Hannity." We continue now with more of my exclusive interview with George Zimmerman and his attorney, Mark O'Mara.

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

HANNITY: What did you do from that moment forward? Because this is where we get into this minute gap in this case, you know, and what did you do from that minute forward when the dispatch said "we don't need you to follow him?" What did you do next?

ZIMMERMAN: I walked across the sidewalk on to my street, Retreat View Circle, where I thought I would meet a police officer that I had called.

HANNITY: So you did not continue to follow him at that point?

ZIMMERMAN: No, sir. No, sir.

HANNITY: All right. So you continue from there, you sounded at that moment on the tape, though, a little bit distracted. What was the distraction? Were you looking for him, or?

ZIMMERMAN: I wanted to make sure that -- I believe they asked me for my address, and I wanted to be sure that nobody was lingering and could hear my address and then come back. And I was making sure that there wasn't anybody that was going to surprise me, and just trying to give them an accurate location.

HANNITY: Because they said, you know, can we meet you here at a certain location, and you said have them call me.

ZIMMERMAN: Yes.

HANNITY: Why did you want them at that point to call you?

ZIMMERMAN: I hadn't given them a correct address. I gave them a -- the clubhouse vicinity. However, I was walking through to my street, Retreat View Circle, and I was going to give them the actual street number and name.

HANNITY: How long was it, George, after that, that you saw Trayvon again? Because you said you stopped, that you did not continue pursuing him. When did you next see Trayvon Martin?

ZIMMERMAN: Less than 30 seconds.

HANNITY: OK. Where were you? Where exactly were you at that point, and how far away were you from your car at that moment?

ZIMMERMAN: I'd guess about 100 feet or more.

HANNITY: So you never went further than how far approximately from your car?

ZIMMERMAN: I would estimate it to be approximately 100 feet.

HANNITY: So you never went further than that from the car?

ZIMMERMAN: No, sir.

HANNITY: OK. And so at that point, Trayvon is -- all of a sudden you turned around and there he was?

ZIMMERMAN: Yes, sir.

HANNITY: What happened next?

ZIMMERMAN: He asked me what my problem was.

HANNITY: Expletive problem?

ZIMMERMAN: Yes, sir. And I was wearing a rain jacket, and I had put my cell phone in my jacket pocket, as opposed to my jeans pocket where I normally keep it. And I immediately went to grab my phone to this time call 911 instead of a non-emergency, and when I reached into my pants pocket -- because that's where I keep it out of habit -- it wasn't there, and I was shocked. I looked up and he punched me and broke my nose.

HANNITY: One shot?

HANNITY: One shot?

ZIMMERMAN: Yes.

HANNITY: So he said to you, you have expletive, you have a problem. Those are the exact words used. You remember it?

ZIMMERMAN: "Do you have a problem? What's your problem?"

HANNITY: What's your problem.

And you said to him, "I don't have a problem."

HANNITY: You reached for your phone?

ZIMMERMAN: I reached for it as I was saying, "No, I don't have a problem."

HANNITY: And at that point you just got hit?

ZIMMERMAN: He was already within arm's length from me.

HANNITY: And was that the punch in the nose that broke your nose?

(There's more in the transcript)

Date: July 26, 2013 01:00AM

John Rose wrote above -I haven’t quoted Alex Jones in this thread, but I have quoted Karen Hudes and Ted Nugent.

John problem with the frontal lobe again?

INFOWARS IS ALEX JONES! But even if it was not the same, is info wars any more?
many many of your postings John are Infant wars post come on dude.
You atack Panchito for his wike source, then quote the likes of info war come dude get over yourself.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2013 01:07AM by riverhousebill.

Date: July 26, 2013 01:21AM

So what if John Rose quotes and posts Infowars Articles, you copy and paste articles and comments from other websites and don't even provide the links half the time.

And BTW, here's a concise Summary of 'what really happened' that I ran into -

It sure is a lot different than all the Lies the Race Mongering Libs are telling to make it look like Trayvon Martin was a totally innocent 'child' instead of the instigator in this altercation -

Zimmerman’s Testimony

"Zimmerman, who was driving to a Target store when he saw the youth, told police he got out of his vehicle to look for a street name to give the police dispatcher. As he walked back to his SUV, he said, Martin approached from behind and asked whether he had a problem. Zimmerman said he told him he did not.

Martin said, “Well, you do now,” and punched Zimmerman in the nose, according to a recording of Zimmerman’s Feb. 26, 2012, interview with police.
Zimmerman told officers that he fell and that Martin got on top of him and began slamming his head into the sidewalk. Police photographs show Zimmerman bleeding from the nose and back of the head.

Zimmerman told police that Martin covered his nose and mouth with his hands. Martin then told him, “You’re going to die tonight,” and reached for the 9 mm pistol, a Kel-Tec PF-9, that Zimmerman had holstered around his waist, according to Zimmerman.

Zimmerman said he got to the gun first and fired the hollow-point bullet into Martin’s chest."

[www.bloomberg.com]

Date: July 26, 2013 03:27PM

<<<You atack Panchito for his wike source, then quote the likes of info war come dude get over yourself.>>>

First of all, I never attacked Panchito - I just pointed out that Wikipedia is NOT a reliable source because it’s owned and Controlled by the Rulers of the World, just like Alex Jones is owned and Controlled by the Rulers of the World. The difference here is that Alex Jones is part of the Controlled Opposition and as I’ve mentioned to YOU twice already, Controlled Opposition will tell you 100 facts that are true just to get you to believe the one lie that is crucial to them.

Once again, why let Controlled Opposition go to waste!

Tell me Bill, do think it’s funny to ignore what people post and then make up things about them or is this just part of your job? With each and every post you make you just reinforce my belief that you might be an Internet Shill, otherwise, why would you falsely claim that I attacked Panchito, who by the way, I’ve come to his defense on many occasions, and why would you completely ignore what I just posted to you in this Thread and what I mentioned to you in your Thread - common nonsense?

So tell me Bill, is this your way of showing me that you’re Shutting Down your Frontal Lobe or is this your twisted sense of humor or do you have an ulterior motive or all of the above?

For everyone else’s benefit, Alex Jones is part of the Controlled Opposition and those who are part of Controlled Opposition will tell you 100 facts that are true just to get you to believe the one lie that is crucial to them. This means that we can use Alex Jones because he interviews a lot of people who don’t even know he’s part of the Controlled Opposition, like Karen Hudes and Ted Nugent, which I referenced to in this Post because they both had valuable information to share.

So whatever you do - don’t throw the baby out with the bath water!

Date: July 26, 2013 09:45PM

The reason why BW said that she “immediately thought of people like YOU” when she read the Article below exposing Internet Shills is because it’s very obvious to anyone who reads the Article and pays attention that you ARE an Internet Shill and you are becoming very predictable!!!

[consciouslifenews.com]
“We work on influencing people’s opinions here,”

My task? “To support Israel and counter anti-Israeli, anti-Semitic posters.” Fine with me. I had no opinions one way or another about Israel, and who likes anti-Semites and Nazis?"

But I think you should know: Shills exist. They are real. They walk among you, and they pay special attention to your popular gold-bordered WATS posters. You should be aware of this. What you choose to do with this awareness is up to you.
[consciouslifenews.com]

Once again, very predictable!!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2013 09:49PM by John Rose.

Date: July 26, 2013 11:50PM

I don't think rhb is an internet shill and I don't think Alex Jones is a disinformation agent. I think they're just rhb and Alex Jones.

Date: July 27, 2013 07:25PM

There's a lot to read and watch there, John. I've been checking it out off and on.

The last link - gagnuaga.is - I'm not too thrilled with a lot of his criticisms of Alex Jones, like how he gives specific examples of various rants and theories "how about the time Alex Jones this, and how about the time Alex Jones said that".....

For example -

"If this isn´t enough, then how about the time he tried to interrupt the occupy movement when it was gaining global momentum, and replace it with his personally patented occupy the fed. This is a classic case of divide and rule."

Just because Alex Jones is critical of the Occupy Movement, to this guy it makes Alex Jones a disinfo agent or whatever. I don't like the Occupy Movement, either, so what. And he has a problem with Alex Jones for not being extremely critical of Israel - well, that's because Alex Jones' wife is Jewish, I presume. So that proves nothing.

So this guy disagrees with a bunch of Alex Jones beliefs and conspiracies, and so he's trying to make Alex Jones out to be an agent, etc. Clearly this guy is a leftist and hates conspiracy theories in and of themselves.

So far all I see is this Molly person who used to work for Stratfor.

This reminds me of the lefts always looking to tear down people who are on their side - like how they have to rip apart David Wolf and Whole Foods. It also reminds me of how a lot of leftists, and on this board years ago, were trying to accuse this Reema person and her husband "the Major" who are into Health Freedom and fighting CODEX, of being double agents or working for 'the opposition' or some such nonsense. Why do the Liberals eat their own?

I'll check it out further when I get a chance.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2013 07:30PM by KidRaw.

Posted by: fruitylou ()
Date: December 05, 2013 05:22AM

since this thread was made, i think george z has been arrested 3 or 4 times. he'll probably kill another person eventually. you guys sure have an eye for talent!

Posted by: HH ()
Date: December 05, 2013 03:16PM

2 arrests that I know of. In the first the charges were dropped because his ex-wife admitted to lying about him pointing a gun at her. The charges are similar in the second and come from his girlfriend.

I've always felt that he's dealing with a serious mental illness and desperately needs help. Still, that doesn't mean that he shouldn't be allowed to defend himself against getting pummeled.

fruitylou Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> since this thread was made, i think george z has
> been arrested 3 or 4 times. he'll probably kill
> another person eventually. you guys sure have an
> eye for talent!

Date: December 05, 2013 04:55PM

I wouldn't be surprised if he does have issues with anger/behavior or whatever you call it because I remember when this was a current event reading somewhere that he was taking at least one prescription medication. I forget what it was. Those drugs affect your brain. I still think what went down was that he was accosted by Trayvon Martin and shot him in self-defense - like I pose in the original post.

Date: December 05, 2013 09:28PM

I speculated in another thread that his weight gain might be attributed to taking an anti-psychotic med. Those are known to cause people to put on a lot of weight.

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: December 05, 2013 11:56PM

Sad but predictable -- libertarians vigorously defending George Zimmerman's obvious stalking and murder of Trayvon Martin. On a raw food site!
...Sigh...
The truth about this man continues to come out. He's a violent psychopath with extreme lack of impulse control.
Only a racist would defend him.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Date: December 06, 2013 12:48AM

You mean like the Violent Knock-Out Psychopaths?

Date: December 06, 2013 01:05AM

I agree that he suffers from a mental illness, whether it's psychopathy, bipolar, or some really nasty combo of various disorders.

As far as defending him is concerned, I'm only going based on the evidence presented and the ruling of the court. And yes, there is my personal world-view through which that info is filtered. I had adults harass, follow, and call the cops on me as a teenager. That's just life. Certain adults like to give teenagers $h!t. Did I use it as an excuse to bludgeon them with my fists? Absolutely not. I simply moved on. If I had assaulted them I would not have been surprised if I ended up getting shot, nor would I have done anything but take the blame for my own shooting.

As far as your character attacks are concerned...bring it. I have in fact been horribly beaten in my life, both physically and verbally. I can proudly say that I'm a good person depsite it. You can follow me to my grave and call me a racist or any other vile pejorative, but until you start exercising compassion, you will never, ever come anywhere near the truth. You are certainly not capable of hurting me. Save your breath when it comes to the name calling. You don't even know me.

Much love and peace to you.

Date: December 06, 2013 11:27PM

fruitylou Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> since this thread was made, i think george z has
> been arrested 3 or 4 times. he'll probably kill
> another person eventually. you guys sure have an
> eye for talent!

fruitylou Im afraid you might be right on Zimmy -he'll probably kill
> another person eventually,
I think that was clear after his first murder.

Date: December 07, 2013 01:01PM

Good reason to form Neighborhood Watches -

Reality TV Director Shot Dead at Glassell Park Home; Leads Sought

[www.latimes.com]

"Witnesses described the suspects as two black males and a black female, Perez said. The man who pretended to be a solicitor was described as 16 to 22 years old; the gunman as 20 to 25 years old. No estimated age was given on the female, according to police.

Howe and his wife began renting the home several months before the shooting. The Glassell Park neighborhood in the last six months has had 21 violent crimes and 167 property crimes."

If Zimmerman had been watching this neighborhood, the director wouldn't be dead right now, but hopefully the perpetrators would be.

I'm thankful we have a neighborhood watch where I live. When we see a car or person casing the joint, or something suspicious going on, we email and call each other to report it and put ourselves on alert.

Date: December 07, 2013 11:18PM

Good reason to form Neighborhood Watches -

Yeh cool any f..ken nut can join .
Step right up shoot em up John Wayne Lives

Date: December 10, 2013 03:27AM

It looks like Zimmerman is Guilty all right....

Guilty of choosing the wrong women -

George Zimmerman's Girlfriend Recants Allegations he Threatened Her with Gun -

[usnews.nbcnews.com]

"The woman who told Florida authorities in November that George Zimmerman threatened her with a gun during a heated argument recanted the allegations in documents released Monday — saying that she does not want him charged, according to a signed affidavit."

"I am not afraid of George in any manner and I want to be with him," Scheibe stated.

Date: December 10, 2013 09:22PM

Another one lies about him pointing a gun? That's crazy.

Date: December 12, 2013 09:03PM

Kidraw posted-George Zimmerman's Girlfriend Recants Allegations he Threatened Her with Gun -
"I am not afraid of George in any manner and I want to be with him," Scheibe stated.
Little flip flop A?

Yeh and his bad chose of girl friend even was his witness now shes no good.
The are both full of it.
Put your hip boots on its getting deep.

Date: December 18, 2013 04:52PM

For the Zimmerman fans -

George Zimmerman, the Next Picasso?

The former neighborhood watchman has taken to eBay to sell an original creation, and bidding has gone to more than $100,000.

[www.theroot.com]

"The art world has a new contemporary to add to its list of budding artists: George Zimmerman. That's right, the acquitted shooter of Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black teen, is leveraging his "celebrity" to hock one of his original works on eBay.

According to the Los Angeles Times, an eBay user with the alias "therealgeorgez" appeared earlier this week on the auction site and listed the painting under the "direct from the artist" category. While no news site has confirmed whether Zimmerman is the actual owner of said eBay account, the user posted a photo of Zimmerman holding the created work.

The opening bid for the "art" was priced at 99 cents, and as of Wednesday morning, bidding for the painting of the American flag with the words, "God One Nation With Liberty and Justice For All" on the stripes has already pushed past the $100,000 mark.

"First hand painted artwork by me, George Zimmerman," is written in the description portion. "Everyone has been asking what I have been doing with myself. I found a creative way to express myself, my emotions and the symbols that represent my experiences. My art work allows me to reflect, providing a therapeutic outlet and allows me to remain indoors :-) I hope you enjoy owning this piece as much as I enjoyed creating it. Your friend, George Zimmerman."

Did Zimmerman Copy a Stock Photo for His ‘Original’ $100k Painting?

[www.mediaite.com]

George Zimmerman made a painting; bidding on EBay nears $100,000

[www.latimes.com]

(No wonder his girlfriend wants him back - he can make money with his art)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2013 04:53PM by KidRaw.

Date: December 18, 2013 10:07PM

What do you think this poem is about?

George Zimmerman Trial Haiku

no sound in the black and white
Rodney King beating video
Chenou Liu

Date: December 19, 2013 01:22AM

The same thing this poem means -

Ouch! Thud!
Another Knock-Out Victim Hits the Ground!
Ain't Culture Wonderful!

Date: December 28, 2013 12:36AM

So if you're going to have a conversation on race, and you follow these rules, it'll take you an hour to figure out what to say because it's so complicated, and then it'll be dissected and twisted so that you end up being a racist. I think I'd pass on that conversation eye rolling smiley

National Conversation on Race: Time for Some Ground Rules - The Root

[www.theroot.com]

Here are the 'rules' -

[www.theroot.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables