Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

I'm giving John Rose a vacation from RawFoodSupport
Posted by: Prana ()
Date: September 14, 2013 12:47AM

I've asked people here to refrain from post political and economic posts to the other topics forum, as well as the rest of this forum. John has consistently felt that he didn't need to follow these rules.

As such, I am deactivating John's account for the next 30 days. For others making political and economic posts, you can also expect the same.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I'm giving John Rose a vacation from RawFoodSupport
Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: September 14, 2013 01:59AM

That's a shame sad smiley We're all as guilty as he is - not that I'm volunteering to go on vacation, too.....

Posted by: HH ()
Date: September 14, 2013 03:31AM

Why don't you re-activate John's account and suspend me. He's gone by the books lately. Seems a bit unfair.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: September 14, 2013 04:51PM

Coco's account has been deactivated? What's up with that?

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: September 14, 2013 04:56PM

Coco asked for it banana who sad smiley cant say I blame her

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: September 14, 2013 05:19PM

Jodi, when did this happen and why? Did you see the exchange? I just saw posts from her yesterday!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2013 05:19PM by banana who.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: September 14, 2013 09:54PM

banana who, coco left the forum because the energy wasn't feeling good here, especially with politics and economics dominating the OT forum, which used to be a light hearted and fun forum for raw folks to share stuff, but has recently been filled with fear, anger, and a lot of heavy negative emotion and feeling.

People who are focused on their healing don't have the energy to participate in such dark negative emotions. This is why I am going to be give out more vacations as people add political or economic posts here.

Date: September 14, 2013 10:07PM

Fine with me. So long, Coco. You will be missed. smiling smiley

Date: March 10, 2014 02:35PM

I think that we proved for quite a while that we can discuss politics rationally. Things seem to get out of hand when John shows up and starts barking at people. I hope that John can tone down the delivery of his message. I know that I'm going back to posting about sustainability, futurology, UFOs, and other neutral stuff because it's clear that politics are not allowed to be discussed in a calm way and that any even exchange will lead to vicious repercussions. It's insane the way things have been since John returned in a big way. It's like he came over here to pick fights because powerlifter disappeared from the main forum and he couldn't fight with him any longer. Some people just need to be at war I guess.

And John, note my magnanimous gesture toward you in the above post.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2014 02:35PM by HH.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 10, 2014 03:11PM

Hey Eric,

Everyone knows why Politics is NOT allowed to be discussed.

As I mentioned in a previous Post about why I was given this BS Vacation, “I was NOT talking Politics in the way that creates tension on this website with the False Left Right Paradigm, like KR and HH do all of the time.”

This is what creates tension here when anyone starts to talk about this False Left Right Paradigm and once again, I NEVER TALK ABOUT POLITICS IN THE WAY THAT CREATES TENSION LIKE YOU AND KR DO ALL THE TIME!!!

It’s all about DIVIDE & CONQUER and that’s what you do ERIC!!!

How many Threads have you started that are clearly designed to CREATE TENSION?!?!?!

Do you want me to make a list of all of your infractions?

Date: March 10, 2014 03:27PM

John, it's all done in good fun. Politics to me are like a hobby. I can discuss it like some people discuss cars. It's nothing personal. Just an interest, and it's an interest that emerged here because I met KidRaw who shares an interest in Libertarian politics. You're the one who turns these otherwise harmless posts into something malevolent. Did I not just say that I'm returning to non-political posts? Anyway, I'm done with this.

By the way, you've succeeded in driving another person away from here. Thanks a lot.

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey Eric,
>
> Everyone knows why Politics is NOT allowed to be
> discussed.
>
> As I mentioned in a previous Post about why I was
> given this BS Vacation, “I was NOT talking
> Politics in the way that creates tension on this
> website with the False Left Right Paradigm, like
> KR and HH do all of the time.”
>
> This is what creates tension here when anyone
> starts to talk about this False Left Right
> Paradigm and once again, I NEVER TALK ABOUT
> POLITICS IN THE WAY THAT CREATES TENSION LIKE YOU
> AND KR DO ALL THE TIME!!!
>
> It’s all about DIVIDE & CONQUER and that’s
> what you do ERIC!!!
>
> How many Threads have you started that are clearly
> designed to CREATE TENSION?!?!?!
>
> Do you want me to make a list of all of your
> infractions?

Date: March 10, 2014 03:50PM

What is it about DIVIDE & CONQUER that you do NOT understand or is it your job to CREATE TENSION?

Date: March 10, 2014 04:03PM

You're the only one on here who is 'creating tension', John, in our discussion of politics. The rest of us are just having fun discussing something interesting and competitive - like discussing sports - shall we not discuss sports because it's 'divide and conquer'.

And we've already discovered that ONLY TALKING ABOUT RAW FOOD on the board is also Divisive and Controversial and creates Contention, so shall we not discuss the Raw Food Diet on here, also?

Why single out Politics. Politics isn't the only controversial subject in the world that is Divisive.

Date: March 10, 2014 04:24PM

As I mentioned in a previous Post about why I was given this BS Vacation, “I was NOT talking Politics in the way that creates tension on this website with the False Left Right Paradigm, like KR and HH do all of the time.”

Date: March 10, 2014 07:09PM

Here is one of my Posts that addresses the problems associated with dragging the FALSE Left/Right Paradigm into the discussion...

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: More Reasons NOT to Shop at WAL-MART…
Posted by: John Rose
Date: June 16, 2013 10:57AM

<<< Whoever coined the phrase "FALSE Left/Right Paradigm" was wrong and has created a world of confusion, because the general understanding of that concept is that there is no such thing as a Left/Right Paradigm, not that it is a Distraction, which you are correct in stating that that is what they are really saying, because whenever the phrase "False Left/Right Paradigm" is used, you will always see the word "Distraction". Well, the birds singing is a distraction to me right now, but I can still concentrate on something else that I enjoy while listening to the birds.>>>

There’s nothing confusing about the word FALSE because the “False Left-Right Paradigm” is a Single Party with 2 Names - it’s a 2 Party Dictatorship - it’s a One-Party State - it’s a Tyranny.

Once again, the word FALSE is Not in any way confusing because the “False Left-Right Paradigm” is an Illusion - it’s an Illusion of Choice and it is used as a DISTRACTION.

So if we use the words I used, the birds singing are NOT an Illusion, although they can be a Distraction, but that’s not what the birds are here for. In contrast, the “False Left-Right Paradigm” has been designed by the Rulers of the World to be a DISTRACTION and instead of accepting this reality you want to turn it into a debate, which seems to be the only thing you ever want to do.

<<<And you can be Chicken Little and run around saying "Don't discuss the Distractive Left/Right Paradigm because the Global Elite want us to fight amongst ourselves so we won't be concentrating on what they're up to," because I can do two things at once.>>>

As you well know, I have never said that we should Not Discuss the Issues and I have always said that we have to do Damage Control. My whole point is that we can Discuss these Issues without dragging the FALSE Left/Right Paradigm into the discussion because the Ultra-Wealthy Elite Control both Parties and as long as you keep dragging the FALSE Left/Right Paradigm into the discussion, then you jeopardize our ability to talk about the important ISSUES that affect all of us!!!

I’ll close this post with my notes from the Video that HH posted above…

13:30 MM
But the beauty of it is that we also have a potential, a potential now that we may have not had before and that potential is to Wake all of us Up. Get out of that PARADIGM - I’m Right Wing - I’m Left Wing - I’m a Liberal. How about just being a person? How about just being a populace? How about just having principles? Stick to your principles. Be principled about this struggle for all of Humanity. Be principled about that, please! That’s what this is about. 14:11 MM

34:13 MM
It’s time to get past that PHONY, FAKE, FARSE, LEFT-RIGHT PARADIGM - that’s how they keep us Dis-United because they don’t want us to be United - that’s how they keep us Dis-United - they keep us in Dis-Array - they keep us Divided - they keep us in Fear of each other. It’s like a ping pong ball in a ping pong game. We’re the ping pong ball - back and forth - back and forth - back and forth - only brothers and sisters - we’re the ball - we’re the ones who are going back and forth.

And this Corporate Stream Media - ABC, CBS, PBS, Fox News, the Corporate Stream Media, all of them are about putting forth a Narrative that is meant to keep us Divided, Controlled, Manipulated, in Fear of each other and this is what we have to do something about and only we - from the bottom up - not from the top down - not from the top down - from the bottom up. 35:20 MM

Thanks for the Video, Eric - he really nailed it.

Peace and Love..........John
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 10, 2014 08:02PM

HH Wrote:

> I just happen to be fascinated by the govt.
> growing this 3rd leg called Libertarianism.

Just a few words from the peanut gallery and then I'm back out - It's just as much of a farce as the other legs. Catch it in the right light and you can see the strings.

I
> wonder why things are suddenly going so well for
> an ideology that doesn't make me feel completely
> disenfranchised.

IMO, it was custom designed for the purpose of subduing the growing numbers of taxpaying units who feel disenfranchised. It may seem to be going well but is it really getting anything accomplished? To me it looks like the big wheel just keeps rolling unimpeded.

Date: March 10, 2014 08:42PM

I said that I was fascinated by it, not that I buy into it. I also said that I "wonder" about it and why it's suddenly my turn to not feel disenfranchised. I don't have any solid answers regarding its truth or lack thereof, nor does anyone else.

But hey, thanks for the condescending lecture fresh on the heels of your unprovoked verbal assault against me a few days ago. A few more characters like you on this board and the admins might be able to apply for some sort of federal loony-bin funding. Seriously, if you're going to tell someone to f--k off because that just happened to be the mood you were in that day, at least have the spine to stay there or maybe even grit your teeth through an apology.

Love your art work by the way. Thanks for sharing. Was that a self-portrait?

SueZ Wrote:
> HH Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > I just happen to be fascinated by the govt.
> > growing this 3rd leg called Libertarianism.
>
> Just a few words from the peanut gallery and
> then I'm back out - It's just as much of a farce
> as the other legs. Catch it in the right light and
> you can see the strings.
>
>
> I
> > wonder why things are suddenly going so well
> for
> > an ideology that doesn't make me feel
> completely
> > disenfranchised.
>
>
> IMO, it was custom designed for the purpose of
> subduing the growing numbers of taxpaying units
> who feel disenfranchised. It may seem to be going
> well but is it really getting anything
> accomplished? To me it looks like the big wheel
> just keeps rolling unimpeded.

Date: March 10, 2014 11:56PM

That wasn't a condescending lecture. I'm one of those "tax paying units" as we are thought of, that the third leg was meant to make happy, too.

I can't see how you would see it as a put down of you. It had nothing to do with you and I never thought that you had bought into it I was just adding my two cents in

Sorry you are still po'd that I didn't want to discuss art with you, which was off topic on that thread and not a topic I take lightly, but when you said you had nothing against me I thought you meant it. Now I see that that was a lie and you are frothing about it still. Seems to me that your out of left field post is a lot of misdirected aggression.

Date: March 11, 2014 01:10AM

When I said that I had nothing against you, I was being sarcastic. I was parodying the fake "peace and love" shtick that 99% of raw foodists try to pass off as humane behavior. If your condescending lecture had nothing to do with me, then why did a quote of my words accompany that lecture? If art is too sacred to discuss, then why did you chime in (unsolicited) with your ludicrous comment about artists and college? All you have to do is leave me out of your commentary. If I see you walking down the street, I'll avert my eyes and cross to the other side. Is it so much to ask that you do the same? I'd request that you attempt to grow some manners, but you know what they say about new tricks and old dogs. Buh-bye now.

> That wasn't a condescending lecture. I'm one of
> those "tax paying units" as we are thought of,
> that the third leg was meant to make happy, too.
>
> I can't see how you would see it as a put down
> of you. It had nothing to do with you and I never
> thought that you had bought into it I was just
> adding my two cents in
>
> Sorry you are still po'd that I didn't want to
> discuss art with you, which was off topic on that
> thread and not a topic I take lightly, but when
> you said you had nothing against me I thought you
> meant it. Now I see that that was a lie and you
> are frothing about it still. Seems to me that your
> out of left field post is a lot of misdirected
> aggression.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2014 01:11AM by HH.

Date: March 11, 2014 01:20AM

HH Wrote:
> When I said that I had nothing against you, I was
> being sarcastic.

Well I guess I understood that as well as you understand my post.

Posted by: veganjuice ()
Date: March 13, 2014 06:32PM

John, do you have an actual "day" job? I've always wondered, as I can't see how anyone has the time to do all of the research/posting that you do and still supoort themselves with a "9 to 5".

BTW, if your message is so very important, why don't you set up a website instead of posting "wall of text" on a forum with maybe only 15 active members at this point?

Date: March 13, 2014 07:01PM

veganjuice Wrote:

> BTW, if your message is so very important, why
> don't you set up a website instead of posting
> "wall of text" on a forum with maybe only 15
> active members at this point?

Good point, veganjuice. I think John should write a book. Maybe two books - one with his "pieces of the puzzle" concept and the other one with the history on "Usury" and all that stuff. Maybe a third on the 'Divide and Conquer' strategy that's used to control us.

Posted by: veganjuice ()
Date: March 13, 2014 09:37PM

Yep - And then he can be a guest on Alex Jones to promote the books.

KidRaw Wrote:
> veganjuice Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > BTW, if your message is so very important, why
> > don't you set up a website instead of posting
> > "wall of text" on a forum with maybe only 15
> > active members at this point?
>
> Good point, veganjuice. I think John should write
> a book. Maybe two books - one with his "pieces of
> the puzzle" concept and the other one with the
> history on "Usury" and all that stuff. Maybe a
> third on the 'Divide and Conquer' strategy that's
> used to control us.

Date: March 13, 2014 11:29PM

Hey VJ and KR,

I'm working on it and that's why I am here!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables