Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

David Wilcock Source Field Investigations
Posted by: Prana ()
Date: December 09, 2013 07:27PM

I've been reading and enjoying David Wilcock's The Source Field Investigations: The Hidden Science and Lost Civilizations Behind the 2012 Prophecies, which explores the fringe science topics of ESP, remove viewing and influencing, healing power of pyramids, astral projections, the human energy body and energy based healing, transferring DNA information from one animal into another species via lasers, ... all to prove the existence of an all encompassing consciousness based on love, which he calls the Source Field.

There's a video you can watch with the same content: David Wilcock: The Source Field Investigations -- Full Video!. This video expands on topics that were discussed in his earlier video The 2012 Enigma (Complete).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: David Wilcock Source Field Investigations
Date: December 09, 2013 07:34PM

A tidbit from the book: The pharmaceutical industry has been having a hard time with getting new drugs approved, as it appears to them that the placebo effect is getting stronger and stronger over time, and their new drugs are not surpassing the efficacy of placebos in their blind trials. They are even claiming now that drugs that were more effective 10 years ago versus the placebos would not passed if the studies were run today.

Date: December 09, 2013 11:25PM

I like the parts between 1:08:00 and 1:16:00, where DNA transmission/transporting is described, somewhat energetically without actual DNA being physically moved. Definitely some fringe stuff.

Here's a link that will take you directly to 1:08:00 of the video: David Wilcock: The Source Field Investigations -- Full Video!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2013 11:50PM by Prana.

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: December 10, 2013 03:33AM

"David Wilcock exposes many great secrets: DNA, consciousness science, wormholes, stargate travel, sacred geometry, three-dimensional time, the Maya Civilization, the pineal gland and more."

I'd be interested to watch the parts about sacred geometry, three-dimensional time and the pineal gland.

"Space, time, matter and energy", sounds good.

Oh, he mentioned "the government"........

Date: December 10, 2013 03:53AM

This is good. I like him and I like his voice - he doesn't seem like a flake, he comes off as credible.

Date: December 10, 2013 04:12AM

I like that he said:

"Gregorian Chant, which has the tones of sacred music that activates your conscience."

Now I'm worried that my pineal gland is calcified. I don't know if it's reversible, but maybe he'll tell us.

Posted by: HH ()
Date: December 10, 2013 01:21PM

I'm going to find the time for the video ASAP. Looking forward to it.

Date: December 10, 2013 08:37PM

KidRaw, if you are eating mostly raw, and not drinking fluoridated water and not using products with fluoride, odds are your pineal gland is healing itself, releasing the calcification that accrued with the usage of fluoride products.

I suppose a water fast with either distilled water or reverse osmosis water, since the water is so hungry for minerals, will help flush out any unwanted minerals deposits, say like calcification, out of the body.

Date: December 10, 2013 10:53PM

If diet plays what you describe as a virtually singular role, how do you explain the type of consciousness that people like Durianrider and Freelea transmit to the world? I believe that diet can help but needs to be accompanied by many other practices.

Prana Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> KidRaw, if you are eating mostly raw, and not
> drinking fluoridated water and not using products
> with fluoride, odds are your pineal gland is
> healing itself, releasing the calcification that
> accrued with the usage of fluoride products.
>
> I suppose a water fast with either distilled water
> or reverse osmosis water, since the water is so
> hungry for minerals, will help flush out any
> unwanted minerals deposits, say like
> calcification, out of the body.

Date: December 11, 2013 01:57AM

Diet plays a part, and Wilcock mentions the foods to avoid in the video (anyone raw is already avoiding these foods), but there are other practices to activate the pineal, like meditation and stillness. I imagine that a person who is trying to get rich and famous is not going to do the things necessary to fully activate their pineal gland, as most of these practices are a waste of time as compared to the pursuit of wealth and fame for these folk.

Date: December 11, 2013 02:21AM

I watched about 45 minutes of the video this afternoon. It's really good. Tonight I went to a meditation/addiction recovery meeting at the Shambhala Center. I talked about what Wilcock says about meditation during the discussion and was surprised to see how many people have studied him. It added a lot to the discussion. I think it also gave a lot of the Wilcock uninitiated more incentive to continue their practices.

Date: December 11, 2013 02:53AM

Prana Wrote:
> I imagine that a person who is
> trying to get rich and famous is not going to do
> the things necessary to fully activate their
> pineal gland, as most of these practices are a
> waste of time as compared to the pursuit of wealth
> and fame for these folk.

haha -

Does 'rich and famous' have to be as one. Is a person who is only 'trying to get rich' also not going to do those things necessary to fully activate their pineal gland as the person who is trying to get 'rich AND famous'. I personally think 'trying to get rich' and 'trying to get famous' are two separate ambitions.

I know lots of people who are trying to get rich and are very much into the alternative health/nutrition/spiritual path.

Cannot a person who is into 'getting rich and famous'also be a True Health Seeker and a Spiritual Seeker?

What if someone loves classical music and is trying like crazy to become a famous piano player - is that a higher spiritual goal than a person who loves acting and is trying to become a famous actor? What about the person who loves writing and wants to become a famous writer - are they on a higher spiritual plane than the person who wants to become a famous singer?

What about the person who loves designing houses so much that the highest ambition and dream they could achieve would be to become a famous architect like Frank Lloyd Wright? What about the poor artist who wants to become rich so he can spend all his waking hours painting and he also wants to become famous so his artwork would be appreciated rather than just sitting in his tiny apartment collecting dust - if he was famous, his art could hang in galleries and he would give exhibitions and could travel the world lecturing. What about the person who wants to become rich because he loves to travel the world, but at the moment he has to sleep on the street and hitch hike to travel.

Or are all those ambitions honorable, but the person who wants to become famous purely to feed his ego, so everybody will think he's hotsh*t - well, he's the spiritual lowlife.

What's wrong with wanting to get rich, so you can do whatever you want in life, have whatever you want to have, live however and wherever you want - all the freedom - without having to worry about money the rest of your life? Isn't it more important what kind of a person someone is, rather than their ambitions and goals?

The person on a spiritual path is on a higher plane than the person who is on a material or egotistical path? Or does the content of a person's character dictate what spiritual level they are at?

I remember years ago when I was involved with a spiritual/intuitive type person and he or she said that in everyone's lifetime - and we have other lifetimes - we work on different things (for lack of a better word). I think the things we work on are - Money, Love, Health, Family, another one I can't remember. So in a lifetime, a person might be working on two or three of those things. This time, for example, I think I'm working on Health. But someone else isn't working on Health, because they've got it all down pat in another lifetime already, and so they're working on Money. So they're into Money and I'm into Health (maybe I got Money all figure out already) - so what. Does that make them a bad guy for working on Money and me a good guy for working on Health.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2013 02:56AM by KidRaw.

Date: December 11, 2013 02:55AM

smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2013 02:56AM by KidRaw.

Date: December 11, 2013 03:29AM

I think if a person is following their heart's desire (not the mind's desire), and they get rich and/or famous from their efforts, that's great. Such a person who is so in touch with their heart is already in a pretty spiritual place.

For me, health is wealth. Money can't buy/get you the important things in life, like happiness, health and love.

Date: December 11, 2013 03:39AM

Good explanation.

I just think that money and making money and using money is not a bad thing - I think it's interesting and fun and makes life challenging.

I finally found through Google what I was trying to say when I was mentioning the issues we're concerned with in this life --

We're here working on Options -

There are Seven Options -

"The idea behind the Option Line is that, throughout your life, you struggle to gain mastery over this area."

There are Seven Option Lines: Family, Spirituality, Health, Love, Social Life, Finance, Career and Family.

"The option line we declare is ours for the life we're about to live. It is essentially the area of this earthly school, in which we have decided to major. It is the area we'll agonize over the most and in which we feel we have the most to learn."

"Once our spirits make the decision to inhabit a human body, we create a blueprint for this life based on what we're most interested in experiencing and learning to overcome in our eternal pursuit of knowledge. That blueprint includes everything from the kind of parents, families, and childhoods we will have to our career paths, health and financial circumstances, sexual preferences, marriages, children, and the length of our lifetime. We also select an "option line," or area in which we feel we have the most to learn and will therefore be especially challenged by while we're here.

There are seven option lines to choose from: family, social life, love, health, spirituality, finance, and career. If you take a close look at your life, I'll bet there is one item on that list that you just cannot seem to get right no matter how hard you try. At its worst, it spills over into the other six and makes it feel as if you are doing everything wrong. Don't panic. It is not an affliction you have been burdened with against your will; it is actually the area of challenge you have chosen. Think of it as the subject you decided to "major" in this time around so that you can finally master it someday."

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2013 03:49AM by KidRaw.

Date: December 11, 2013 05:24AM

KidRaw, anything we do in this life has the possibility of bringing one into union with the divine. The path of action or work is one of the paths of yoga described in the Baghavad Gita. The secret in the path of work/action is to not be attached to the fruits of one's labor.

And we need not fret if we go down the "wrong" path in life, or fail to choose the "right" one. From the non-dualist point of view, regardless of the path one takes in life, one always returns back to the divine.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: December 14, 2013 08:50AM

prana

thanks for mentioning this book

read it cover to cover not too long ago

and enjoyed every page of it smiling smiley

kidraw

he most definitely goes into great lengths concerning geometry , relation to the planets, significant connection, energy fields... prophesy etc.

i have not seen the video ( i prefer reading... dunno why)

but you say he mentions "government" in the video

government is hardly mentioned at all whatsoever in his book ( which is 400 plus pages)

he is extremely focused on phenomena/scientific studies and occurrences that affirm alleged phenomena , planetary-geometrical alignment, the significance of geometry in generating amplified energy fields, time-space collision/paradox etc. i shouldn't use the word "paradox" because he makes a valiant effort to "resolve" "paradox", so that the paradox is understood ( thus not quite paradoxical anymore... he's good at doing that on a few occasions esp. when it comes to the time warp bending stuff...
"plasticity" of matter ... he also goes into great lengths concerning the pineal gland and how it is symbolised in different cultural iconic paraphernalia

prana

the phantom DNA that he speaks of is fascinating

more fascinating is the pivotal re-directing of that healthy field ( using laser) to engender healing in a not so healthy living organism

if you are into this sort of thing , you will breeze through the book like it was a tabloid magazine smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2013 08:52AM by la_veronique.

Date: December 14, 2013 09:08PM

prana

did u read any of his other books?
i haven't... yet

Date: December 15, 2013 12:22AM

la_veronique Wrote:

> kidraw

> but you say he mentions "government" in the
> video

Hi Veronique,

I was watching the second video - "David Wilcock - The 2012 Enigma (Complete)"
and I was sort of writing comments on what he was saying as he was saying it. In that video at the beginning, he said -

"This is about what the government is like right now for most people. We've gotten into this illusion that the government is our benevolent father figure and protector and more and more recently the feeling is that the surprise is not what we're expecting."

I was surprised that he was talking about the government because I was expecting metaphysical stuff, so I mentioned that in the post.

I'm finishing up listening to it now.

(He's speaking of the Pineal Gland)

"What the Bible calls The Mark of the Beast. The Mark of the Beast is on the forehead. Does everybody remember that from the Bible? And what was it supposed to mean? It's supposed to mean that you're captured in the grip of materialism."

Huh?

Sounds like the Wealth Envy, Green crowd rhetoric.

Says who? Does the Bible say that? Maybe Materialism is the evolution we're going through where we are a being that manipulates matter and makes stuff out of matter, and makes more and greater stuff out of matter and that leads to our loving what we make out of matter and collecting what is made out of matter. Sort of like ants on steroids. There's nothing wrong with manipulating and making stuff out of matter, and playing with it and collecting it, and loving it. That what kids do with toys. Duh!

I'm going to look up what the Bible says about the Mark of the Beast.

Is it possible the calcium he's talking about in the pineal gland that is calcified by our diet, etc., - could that be avoided by drinking distilled water rather than other water that has inorganic calcium in it.

Date: December 15, 2013 02:08AM

kidraw

david wilcock's book(s) were consistently on the n.y. times bestselling list ( do you hear the sound of cha ching? )

if he were against materialism, i'm sure he would simply donate all his book proceeds to charity

BUT...

he's no fool smiling smiley

and he certainly doesn't have "wealth envy"

in his book, Source Field Investigations, he does not really expound on economics but in his blog, there are a few instances where he intimates economic principles which are pretty much in line with probably what anyone with common sense would believe , which is that materialism is an essential pursuit ( if you need food, a roof over your head etc. ) but when extraordinary evil is committed to attain money, that is diabolical to be sure.

i think that was his only point... same ole battle...just another era...

as far as his sentence on government goes, that is pretty much the EXTENT of what you'll get in his book... just that one enormously unremarkable and vastly understated statement then nothing else is uttered concerning gubernatorial affairs

i don't know what the video holds but it was my understanding that the book and the film mirror each other

Date: December 15, 2013 02:26AM

I'll have to check out his blog - thanks, Veronique.

All you David Wolfe fans will love this video smiling smiley

David Wilcock, David Wolfe, Nick Good Interview

[vimeo.com]

He's talking about the Illuminati, the NWO and fast food right now.

Date: December 15, 2013 03:56AM

"system weapons" ha ha.. made me laugh ...point well taken

Date: December 15, 2013 12:23PM

kidraw

he definitely expounds about the government but just not in this book

thought i'd clarify that

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables