Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Illuminati, New World Order, your worst enemy
Posted by: Prana ()
Date: January 18, 2014 04:58AM

For those of you who hate and fear the New World Order, the Illuminati, the Federal Reserve, the Jewish Bankers, check out this video Event Horizon Prophecies and Science of a Golden Age for about 2 minutes worth. This link will jump you to the middle of the video where the explanation lies.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Illuminati, New World Order, your worst enemy
Posted by: HH ()
Date: January 18, 2014 05:50PM

Good video.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 18, 2014 09:12PM

Hey Bryan,

First of all, I’ll address what you wrote and then, I’ll address what Wilcock said in the Video.

<<<For those of you who hate and fear the New World Order, the Illuminati, the Federal Reserve, the Jewish Bankers…>>>

Talking about the Rulers of the World does NOT mean that we Fear them anymore than talking about Eating Cooked Food means that we Fear Cooked Food Eaters. If that was the case, then Wilcock must also Fear the Rulers of the World since he was talking about them in the Video! However, the Rulers of the World want us to React Out of Fear to our Problems (many of which they create because Psychopaths Swim in Chaos) and Reacting Out of Fear is indeed important for us to understand - see the Hegelian Problem-Reaction-Solution below.

Now let’s take a look at what Wilcock said in the Video and I’ll rearrange the sequence so that your comments flow with what Wilcock said.

<<<If you are Angry at the New World Order, if you are Angry at the Illuminati, if you Hate them and if you’re out there Afraid of them, they’re winning because Negative Entities Feed on your Fear - they actually harness your Energy of Fear. The Fear that you Feel sends Energy to them.>>>

Yes, I agree, but just because you are Aware of them and are talking about them, does NOT mean that you are Angry at them or that you are Afraid of them and NOT to talk about them would be Foolish because 262 Million people were murdered by them in the last century, which means that we have to do Damage Control in addition to going Upstream so we can Remove the Causes that are creating the Dark Side of our Behavior aka our Individual and Collective Shadow or those unwanted aspects of ourselves and Society which are responsible for our selective memory.

<<<The Pyramid was the master design in which the open sarcophagus in the King’s chamber - you’re supposed to lie in it - you have an out of the body experience where you then face your own Shadow self projected to you as this Monster that you have to wrestle with in the Astral Plane. And if you successfully can forgive and accept that part of yourself that appears to be Evil, then you get the Healing. …We’re going through this planetary initiation of the open sarcophagus. The reason why it’s open is that once we’re through this, there is no more death - we have reached a state of immortality much different than where we are now - that’s what the prophecies say.>>>

This is total BS!!!

As I have mentioned many times, the Rulers of the World or the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior or the Sickest of the Sickest of us or the Worst of the Worst of us are a reflection of us - they represent the Extreme part of the Dark Side of our Behavior, however, to say that we “get the Healing” by Forgiving and Accepting the Dark Side of our Behavior is exactly what the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior wants us to believe, just like the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior wants us to believe that the Dark Side of our Behavior is Outside of our Control or that the Dark Side of our Behavior is part of our Nature or part of our DNA or that Man has a Propensity for Evil and there’s nothing we can do about it, except to “Forgive and Accept that part of yourself that appears to be Evil”!!!

In other words, by Forgiving and Accepting the Dark Side of our Behavior and/or the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior Wilcock is asking us to Deny that we are RESPONSIBLE for the Dark Side of our Behavior and, once again, this is total BS!!!

Now let’s go back to the Premise that many of us do indeed React Out of Fear because that’s exactly what the Rulers of the World want us to do! The Rulers of the World want us to React to our Problems with Fear so that they can impose their Solution in order to Control us. However, we can recognize the Problem without Fear and use our own Solution and the Solution lies in understanding the Hegelian Problem-Reaction-Solution.

To illustrate the Hegelian Problem-Reaction-Solution and how NOT to do what the Rulers of the World want us to do, which is to React Out of Fear, here are my notes and comments from a caller on the Alex Jones Show back on 11-28-12…

JR Insert from “Problem-Reaction-Solution” file…
Per Audio Tape JR# A-99 - 20:22 made 11-28-12:

Caller: I really miss Bob Chapman, he was a great head to be communing with, but what I’m wondering - we’re missing something here - we’re trying to take ourselves - what was it Einstein said that no problem can be addressed at the same level at which it’s addressed at - our Consciousness is what has to change. We’re coming to the point where - did you ever read The Duty of Civil Disobedience by Thoreau (one of the great all time books at Walden’s Pond)? We’re coming to the point where instead of the Problem-Reaction-Solution - they’re using our Fear to Control us. And I know what you’re saying, identify the Problem, but go straight from Problem-No Reaction-straight to Solution.

Alex Jones: No, no, no, I hear you, but some people say just don’t have Fear - I don’t even want to call it Fear - if you know a dam is about to break and you get your family out of the area because it’s cracking and you know it’s about to break, you’re not living in Fear - you’re protecting yourself. People should be very concerned about not fighting back. I get that a lot of people are scared, so they don’t fight back - they think they’ll just stay out of the way - that is not the way to go.

Caller: Right and that’s where the Empowerment from within comes. I said before, Fear is the Ultimate Sin or displaces the greatest lack of faith. Once you find that Conviction minus the Emotional Positionality, go straight at the Problem, identify it, as in your last few callers, like yesterday with the Start Page folks the other day. You know, go straight to the Problem and this is what I’m trying to say, by raising our Consciousness Level to a higher because they Love our Fear. They monitor every single inch of what’s going on and as long as we can step out of the Emotional Positionality and go straight to the Problem and then, identify a Solution, which brings up a good point… 3:44 MM …instead of ask Alex - ask the Warriors…

4:12 MM
Alex Jones: (More Fear)

4:50 MM
Wow, Alex really did come off as a Dis-Info Agent there cutting him off just like he cut me off. He should have let that guy keep talking and what did Alex do? He went right back to the Fear. Alex does sell the Fear to sell products. It’s all about Money in some ways for him, but it’s all he knows too.

Denial is so tricky with people. You can be a great Pattern Assimilator, but if you Shut Off your Frontal Lobe, you can’t process what you just heard. So that’s exactly what’s happening to Alex when I talked to him and when this guy just talked to him. You can see Alex Shut Off his Frontal Lobe - he didn’t even understand what this guy just said because he pointed out the simple Solution.

Problem-Reaction-Solution - they create the Problem wanting us to React and then, Fall for their Solution. But if we don’t React, we won’t Fall for their Solution. So we won’t Fall for their Solution if we don’t have a Reaction. Fear is the Ultimate Sin, but Fear is easily compounded upon because it’s a Side Effect from an Abnorally Low Biophoton Level and almost everyone suffers from having an Abnorally Low Biophoton Level. Fear is such a common symptom because most people have a very Weak Connection to everything around them and they know something’s not right - they just can’t put their finger on it. That’s why we turn to so many other things to find that Warm Fuzzy Feeling that we know is missing. That’s why we turn to the Wrong Food or Sex or Drugs or Money or Relationships because we know deep down something is missing.

So it’s easy to Prey upon our Fear that’s how we’re Controlled - partly how we’re Controlled - don’t let people Satisfy their Needs, so they don’t Feel Connected to everything around them. They already have a Sense of Fear about them, then it’s easy to Enrage these people and Fuel their Fear which will make them Vulnerable to their Solution.

So if you don’t want to Fall for their Solution, then you cannot React to the Problem - you got to Solve the Problem. This goes back to the 1st Step in the Wrong Direction - the Reaction is what we got. The Problem-Reaction-Solution is keeping us all in the –C Box. The Problem is in the –C Box. The Reaction is in the –C Box. And the Solution is Upstream. But no, it gets sucked down into the –C Box too if we accept their Solution because their Solution is on the Wrong Path. They want us to not know what to do and stay Dis-Connected so we’ll be easily corralled because we’re Afraid - we don’t Know How to Act - we need help.

We created the Problem because we made a Mistake and Lost 1 of our Senses and now we have the Wrong Mentality and now we don’t Know How to Behave and now we need Systems to Control us and those Systems end up Controlling us and it’s just one Sick Chaotic Planet we live on now and it’s all because of us.

And we can change that in an instant simply by Strengthening our Connection to everything around us. That is the Ultimate Solution to get rid of the Problem. Don’t React to the Problem. Don’t focus on the Problem. Don’t use Piece 8.4 in a Special Teaching Tool that I created, which in Latin is known as Modus Ponens. This is where we take the 1st Step in the Wrong Direction. This is where we Treat a Symptom for a Problem that’s Within our Control or a Problem that’s Lifestyle Related.

Almost every Problem we try to solve is Lifestyle Related. Our Economic Crises - how can that be Lifestyle Related? How can our Political Crises be Lifestyle Related? It’s simple - we Destroyed our Source to 1 of our Senses - that created a Dark Side to our Behavior - that Weakened our Connection to everything around us - that allowed us to do something we’ve never done before - that allows us to Prey upon Ourselves. And what we do is the Sickest of the Sickest of us Preys upon our Fear and offers a Solution to all of the Problems we have. They don’t want the Problems to go away.

10:02 MM
There is an Ultimate Solution - a simple Solution to end our Economic Crises.

How can Lifestyle Factors end our Economic Crises?

Because Money is a Subsequent Need from having a Weak Connection and from having the Wrong Mentality. 10:17 MM
End of JR Insert from “Problem-Reaction-Solution” file..

Peace and Love..........John

Date: January 18, 2014 09:34PM

Denial is not the solution that Wilcock or even the spiritual masters propose. Instead, it is acceptance, and then love. We are love, and love is the most healing and powerful force in the universe.

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: January 19, 2014 01:28AM

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Talking about the Rulers of the World does NOT
> mean that we Fear them anymore than talking about
> Eating Cooked Food means that we Fear Cooked Food
> Eaters. If that was the case, then Wilcock must
> also Fear the Rulers of the World since he was
> talking about them in the Video!

Good point, John!

Thanks for sharing the video, Bryan. He's interesting.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: January 19, 2014 03:12AM

so john rose

aside from using diet to expand consciousness and stating one's various opinions

what do you propose as solutions after this consciousness is reached?

can you list these action/solutions that you do or plan on taking?
other than diet or disseminating opinions

just curious

Date: January 19, 2014 04:00AM

<<<Denial is not the solution that Wilcock or even the spiritual masters propose.>>>

Denial is obviously NOT the Solution to any of our Problems - Denial is an Obstacle and since Acceptance is the same thing as Denial, Acceptance is also an Obstacle!!!

<<<Instead, it is acceptance, and then love.>>>

Let’s start with Acceptance!!!

Acceptance is one of the many FLAWS in Spirituality or more specifically, Acceptance is one of the many FLAWS in the Seven Spiritual Laws of Success or even more specifically, Acceptance is one of the many FLAWS in The Law of Least Effort.

According to The Law of Least Effort, “I will practice Acceptance. Today I will accept people, situations, circumstances, and events as they occur. I will know that this moment is as it should be, because the whole universe is as it should be. I will not struggle against the whole universe by struggling against the moment. My acceptance is total and complete. I accept things as they are this moment, not as I wish they were.”

JR: P O P P Y -- C O C K!!! Acceptance is Denial!!!

According to The Law of Least Effort, “Having accepted things as they are, I will make Responsibility for my situation and for all those events I see as problems. I know that taking responsibility means not blaming anyone or anything for my situation and this includes myself. I also know that every problem is an opportunity in disguise, and this alertness to opportunities allows me to take this moment and transform it into a greater benefit.”

JR: More BS!!! I’ll take Responsibility, BUT I will NOT Blame myself!!!

This part deserves repeating…

According to The Law of Least Effort, “I know that taking responsibility means not blaming anyone or anything for my situation and this includes myself.

OMG!!! Does anyone really believe this TRIPE?!?!?!

I’ll take Responsibility, BUT I will NOT Blame anyone or anything and this includes myself!!!

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!

I’ll take Responsibility, BUT I will NOT Blame myself!!!

How can anyone read this and actually believe it?!?!?!

If you REFUSE to Blame yourself, then you are NOT taking Responsibility!!!

Once again, Acceptance is Denial!!!

Now that we clearly understand that Acceptance is Denial, let’s take a look at Love.

<<<We are love, and love is the most healing and powerful force in the universe.>>>

Yes, “Love is the Most Healing and Powerful Force in the Universe,” but Collectively, we are NOT Love - Collectively, we are SICK and Dis-Connected and telling people that Love is the Answer is just like telling people that we should Cooperate with one another or that we must Obey the 10 Commandants or that we must Practice the 7 Spiritual Laws in that all of them are on our To Get List and NOT on our To Do List. In other words, all of these are a given or an automatic when we simply Satisfy all of our Needs and this includes Correcting the Biggest Mistake we ever made that Destroys the Nutrient that Feeds 1 of our Senses and creates the Dark Side to our Behavior and, therefore, the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior.

So Love and Acceptance do NOT Remove the Causes or Correct our Mistakes that create most of our Illnesses and Ill-Behaviors, including the Dark Side to our Behavior and, therefore, the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior. Once again, we have to take Responsibility for our Actions and thinking that Love and Acceptance Removes Causes or Corrects Mistakes is Delusional!!!

Date: January 19, 2014 06:14AM

John, you live a painful truth.

Date: January 19, 2014 12:43PM

<<<John, you live a painful truth.>>>

Indeed, I have been painfully aware of where we are as a Species and the difficulties we must overcome for us to Return to a Golden Age for a very long time as is illustrated in this old Post of mine…

[www.living-foods.com]
One Law for a "Golden Age"
12-24-00
John Rose

<<<But no one is going to make the jump to 100% just because people like you continuously "push" it on them.>>>

I don't push 100% on anyone...it is a standard to aim at.

<<<Who do you think would help more people, the preacher who insists on total perfection and makes a habit of pointing out every little error in his flock, or the preacher who understands the ideals of the philosophy and also recognizes that his flock are real people living in an imperect world doing the best they can and instead of always pointing out there faults, helps them focus on their progress and is very encouraging.>>>

I agree 100% with preacher #2's approach and that is my approach also. However, I'm also aware of the power of the mind, as you commonly refer to as the placebo effect, which is why I don't start off by telling anyone that they cannot achieve 100% or that they cannot maintain 100% for the long haul. I encourage everyone to change at their own pace and do the best that they can. I know how hard it is to let go of life long habits.

My main concern is for the next generation. What do we tell them? Do we teach them our bad habits? Should we even expose them to any cooked food, which is just like a drug and they'll want to try harder drugs so to speak?

I guess the reason why I emphasize 100% so much is because I believe what many philosophers have said throughout the ages…

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." -Tacitus.

"The greater the number of laws and enactments, the more thieves and robbers there will be." -Lao-tzu.

"A state is better governed which has but few laws, and those laws strictly observed." -Rene Descartes.

I believe that this is where we differ philosophically. I'm convinced beyond any doubt that cooked food is the root cause to almost all of our problems and I'm not alone in my beliefs. Pythagoras, Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, Jesus, Victor Hugo, Arnold Ehret and Herbert Shelton all understood the connection between our behavior and cooked food as well as the bunch at NFL.

I believe that if we are ever to have a "Golden Age" on this planet, then we must have only one law...Nature's Law...and when we cook our food, we are in violation to this "Law of Nature." All of the raw foodist allude to these "Laws of Nature" and if we genuinely want to stop all of the needless suffering on this planet, then we need to obey these "Laws of Nature."

Once again, this is why I am so adamant about the evils of cooked food. There should only be one law - "The Laws of Nature" and if everyone obeyed this one law, there would be no need for any other laws. Unfortunately, I am painfully aware of how hard this is to understand for most people. There are simply too many symptoms or side effects from eating cooked food and not everyone is going to manifest all of the symptoms. That's why it's so hard for people to believe that the same root cause for this symptom or warning sign is the same root cause for what seems to be a totally unrelated symptom. But there is one root cause to most of our illnesses and ill behaviors. Bishop Carlton D. Pearson said, "The word for fasting literally means "to cover the mouth." Sin came into this world through our mouths--eating." Dr. Bernarr says, "If you consult the ancient scriptures and sacred writings, you will read that in Eden, people did not eat cooked food with "burning fire." In fact, Chinese, Egyptian, Indian and Hebrew accounts, indicate that people were expelled from Paradise for using fire to cook food." The more research you do and the more transformations you experience the more you will be amazed!!!
[www.living-foods.com]

<<<aside from using diet to expand consciousness and stating one's various opinions what do you propose as solutions after this consciousness is reached?>>>

Hey V,

Does this old Post of mine answer your question?

Posted by: HH ()
Date: January 19, 2014 03:02PM

I'm pretty sure that Wilcock is talking about all negative emotions, not just fear.

Date: January 19, 2014 05:16PM

<<<Good point, John!>>>

Thanks KR smiling smiley

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: January 19, 2014 06:04PM

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." -Tacitus.

"The greater the number of laws and enactments, the more thieves and robbers there will be." -Lao-tzu.

"A state is better governed which has but few laws, and those laws strictly observed." -Rene Descartes.

Date: January 19, 2014 07:54PM

Here's the clincher...

“Every actual State is corrupt. Good men must not obey laws too well.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Date: January 19, 2014 08:05PM

John rose

the "weapons system" is not KFC ( that doesn't even remotely apply to raw vegans)

the new "weapons system" is EMF electrosmog in all their glorious forms ( cell phones, wifi, smart meters)

eat RAW and MICROWAVE your brain/body

eat RAW and COOK your entire being

u can't escape it if you live in the city
and even in rural areas

smart meters ( required mandated by law in ALL businesses and , depending on the city, in most residential areas)

so any time you enter any building, you may consider yourself 100% raw
but what does that mean when you are irradiating your body with invisible pulses of strong EMF?

that's being COOKED

i used to be an idealist , like yourself, believing that a pristine diet was the panacea for all

i've since come to my senses

Date: January 19, 2014 08:14PM

EMF - pineal gland - connect the dots if you are capable

KFC and taco bell? ha ha... they truly are NOTHING in comparison

think bigger

what is far more pervasive than fast food chains

if u can figure it out, then maybe you will change your campaign to address this instead of just focusing on HALF the equation

Date: January 19, 2014 08:19PM

and if you think EMF's are no big deal ( or not as big of a deal as eating cooked foods)
you really need to do some more in depth research

i do not consider anyone 100% raw vegan as long as they live in the city ( or are subjected to EMF microwaving of their brain/bodies)

that's like saying " i don't cook my foods. i just cook my brain cells hence i'm still 100% RAW"

if someone eats 100% raw and lives in the city, i honestly consider them 40% "Raw"

at best

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2014 08:20PM by la_veronique.

Date: January 19, 2014 08:23PM

<<<i used to be an idealist , like yourself, believing that a pristine diet was the panacea for all>>>

I do NOT believe that a Pristine Diet is the Panacea for all!!!

Do you really think that I am that simple minded?

Remember, I have identified 208 of the most important Pieces out of the Millions of Pieces to the Puzzle and I have arranged them in a 6 Box System with 18 Portals and all of the Boxes Logically Connect to all of its Adjacent Boxes.

<<<i've since come to my senses>>>

My guess is that you are missing too many Pieces to the Puzzle, but I don't know that for sure because I don't know what you know just like you don't know what I know.

Date: January 19, 2014 08:38PM

<<<EMF - pineal gland - connect the dots if you are capable>>>

<<<think bigger>>>

<<<if u can figure it out, then maybe you will change your campaign to address this instead of just focusing on HALF the equation>>>

<<<and if you think EMF's are no big deal ( or not as big of a deal as eating cooked foods) you really need to do some more in depth research>>>

WOW!!!

I read these last 2 Posts after I responded to the 1st of these last 3 Posts and my reply to these last 2 Posts is the same reply to your 1st of these last 3 Posts, except I’ll add one more thing at the very end…

I do NOT believe that a Pristine Diet is the Panacea for all!!!

Do you really think that I am that simple minded?

Remember, I have identified 208 of the most important Pieces out of the Millions of Pieces to the Puzzle and I have arranged them in a 6 Box System with 18 Portals and all of the Boxes Logically Connect to all of its Adjacent Boxes.

My guess is that you are missing too many Pieces to the Puzzle, but I don't know that for sure because I don't know what you know just like you don't know what I know.

Once again, I have identified 208 of the most important Pieces to the Puzzle and I have over 5,000 files to back them up!!!

Date: January 19, 2014 08:46PM

<<My guess is that you are missing too many Pieces to the Puzzle>>

good.. i hope to continue missing a lot more

because having too many puzzle pieces is getting a bit overwhelming for me

when you do all you can to ameliorate what cannot be dismantled

you don't have to address the EMF issue

but i'm pretty firm and clear that NOBODY is a 100% RAW as long as they are FRYING their brains and bodies everywhere they go with their own cell phones, other people's cell phone second hand "smog" Wifi, Smart Meters etc.

EMF is a MAJOR part of peoples' DAILY diets

and you talk about RAW?

HOW?

without addressing this

like i said

connect the dots especially concerning the pineal gland

and you might just figure out a BIG part of the missing puzzle to what is preventing the "Golden Age"

The Golden Age will not be ushered any time soon in this Microwave Era

and oh yeah

follow the money

( as always)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2014 08:55PM by la_veronique.

Date: January 19, 2014 08:53PM

i'm sure you are aware of what EMF's do

but my only contention is that you continue to insist that you are 100% RAW
when that's not possible

and microwaving the brain is far more harmful than cooking your foods

and this is never addressed

neither by you

or any of the other raw leaders

and forget the silly little pendants ( they are a total joke so miniscule in their efficacy) and all you do to EMF proof your home with things you put in the sockets

no one lives in a bubble

and sooner or later, they must leave their compound

and be drenched once again in irradiation

its a COOKED world with or without cooked foods

so until this little issue is solved

you can kiss your biophotons

goodbye

Date: January 19, 2014 08:54PM

<<<the "weapons system" is not KFC ( that doesn't even remotely apply to raw vegans) …the new "weapons system" is EMF electrosmog in all their glorious forms ( cell phones, wifi, smart meters)>>>

Once again, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I KNOW!!!

For example, here is a small snippet from one of my recent Audio Tapes…

Per Audio Tape JR# A-56 - 04:33 made 12-22-13:
The Common Link between Solving every Problem that is 100% Within our Control, Conquering Nations and Controlling the Masses has to do with our Needs and our Needs are used as Weapon Systems. Food is used as a Weapon System. Our Governments are used as a Weapon System. Our Educational Systems are used as a Weapon System. The Media is used as a Weapon System. Religions are used as a Weapon System. Money is used as a Weapon System. All of our Needs are used to Control us.

So the simple Solution to every Problem that is 100% Within our Control is to Satisfy all of our Needs. And all you have to do to Conquer a Nation is don’t let them Satisfy their Needs - use their Needs as a Weapon System. All you have to do to Control the Masses is don’t let them Satisfy their Needs - use their Needs as a Weapon System.

The #1 Reason Why Everything in our Society of any significance has Everything to do with our Belief System is because our Belief System determines what we do and what we do determines what we got and what we got is an Inaccurate Belief System that allows us to perpetuate what we got. What we got is a Dark Side to our Behavior. What we got are 2 Additional Temporary Needs. What we got are Systems to Solve Problems that only we can Solve. And the Dark Side to our Behavior uses those Systems and those 2 Additional Temporary Needs, as well as all of our Needs, as a Weapon System to Control us.

So what we got keeps us where we’re at. What we got creates and perpetuates False Knowledge. What we got creates and perpetuates the Dark Side of our Behavior. What we got creates and perpetuates every Problem that is 100% Within our Control because the Dark Side of our Behavior uses all of our Needs and Systems as a Weapon System to Control us.

End of Audio Tape JR# A-56 - 04:33 made 12-22-13:

Now take a guess where EMFs come into play?

It just so happens to be 1 of our Needs and let’s not forget that we have 2 Groups of Needs!

Once again, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I KNOW!!!

Posted by: powerlifter ()
Date: January 22, 2014 08:06PM

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Remember, I have identified 208 of the most
> important Pieces out of the Millions of Pieces to
> the Puzzle and I have arranged them in a 6 Box
> System with 18 Portals and all of the Boxes
> Logically Connect to all of its Adjacent Boxes.

John i see you love to compartmentalise things, everything even right down to nutrition you seem to divide into categories of your own creation, i hope you don't mind this observation. But what does this quote mean ?

"A 6 box system with 18 portals ?"

Sounds like something right out of a science fiction movie.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2014 08:10PM by powerlifter.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: January 22, 2014 11:03PM

love is the most healing and powerful force in the universe. Yes Prana, thats why I cant get worked up worrying about govt and control conpircys,

The Human sole on fire is the most powerful weapon on earth and with love for fuel
your a rocket.

Date: January 22, 2014 11:39PM

riverhouse bill

<< love is the most healing and powerful force in the universe. Yes Prana, thats why I cant get worked up worrying about govt and control conpircys,

The Human sole on fire is the most powerful weapon on earth and with love for fuel
your a rocket.>>

this is the only thing i see as fact

everything else is

merely

conjecture

Date: January 23, 2014 01:18AM

<<<John i see you love to compartmentalise things, everything even right down to nutrition you seem to divide into categories of your own creation, i hope you don't mind this observation. But what does this quote mean ? - "A 6 box system with 18 portals ?">>>

Yes, I am a Typologist and yes, when it comes to Nutrition and Healing, most of what you read from what I write is ALL ORIGINAL based on over 23 years of extensive research and analysis. I have done a Comparative Analysis on most of the great healers throughout the ages who have all gotten great results applying the Laws of Nature and I have come up with my own Version. No one and I mean no one has figured out how to make things as simple and yet, at the same time as comprehensive as I have.

Do I have all of the Answers?

Of course NOT! However, I at least understand that we have 2 Groups of Needs based on our Body’s Limitations and once again, no one says it like I do because it’s based on my analysis from everyone whom I’ve studied and had the pleasure to help in order to see if it works.

As far as my 6 Box System with 18 Portals and 208 Pieces, this is a special Teaching Tool that I created so that when someone like la_veronique says that I need to do more research because I don’t know anything about EMFs, I can say, au contraire, EMFs can be represented by Piece 33B in this Box and Piece 92B in this Box and Piece 104A in this Box and in every Box, EMFs only represent 1 of the Thousands of Sub-Pieces within these 3 Pieces. Not only can I show anyone where their Piece fits, but I can also show them how their Piece Logically Connects to all of the other Pieces.

And the best thing of all is that my 6 Box System is so simple that every 7 year old child will be able to use it to find the Invalid Structures in all of the Systems and Protocols out there that are trying to solve our problems. Obviously, it takes a lot of Knowledge and Intellect to find the Logical Fallacies in something as complicated as Medicine, but the biggest Mistake that most people make is when they go looking for Logical Fallacies in a System or a Protocol with an Invalid Structure and this has to do with the 2 Criterion that are needed to use Logic to Solve Problems!

For those who are not familiar with Logic, there are 2 things or 2 Criterion that are needed for Logic. One is the Specifics and the other is the Structure. The Specifics or the Details have to be Accurate - there can be No Logical Fallacies within the Specifics or the Details. And then, when it comes to the Structure, that’s really simple - it’s either going the Right Direction or the Wrong Direction. If you’re looking for a Sunset and you’re heading East, you’re going the Wrong Direction. This is known in Latin as Modus Ponens and the main purpose of my special Teaching Tool is to show the Invalid Structure in most of the Systems and Protocols out there that are trying to solve most of our problems and in all of the Systems and Protocols out there that are in charge of solving our problems.

On a final note, although I do consider myself a Typologist, I’m not stuck in Descartes Mechanistic Way of Thinking because every time I find a new Piece to the Puzzle or every time I Answer a Question, I always take a step back and look at the Big Picture to look for a Common Link and/or Ask another Question.

Date: January 04, 2021 04:57AM

Prana
For those of you who hate and fear the New World Order, the Illuminati, the Federal Reserve, the Jewish Bankers, check out this video Event Horizon Prophecies and Science of a Golden Age for about 2 minutes worth. This link will jump you to the middle of the video where the explanation lies.

Video unavailable
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by David Wilcock.

John Rose
<<<John i see you love to compartmentalise things, everything even right down to nutrition you seem to divide into categories of your own creation, i hope you don't mind this observation. But what does this quote mean ? - "A 6 box system with 18 portals ?">>>

Yes, I am a Typologist and yes, when it comes to Nutrition and Healing, most of what you read from what I write is ALL ORIGINAL based on over 23 years of extensive research and analysis. I have done a Comparative Analysis on most of the great healers throughout the ages who have all gotten great results applying the Laws of Nature and I have come up with my own Version. No one and I mean no one has figured out how to make things as simple and yet, at the same time as comprehensive as I have.

Do I have all of the Answers?

Of course NOT! However, I at least understand that we have 2 Groups of Needs based on our Body’s Limitations and once again, no one says it like I do because it’s based on my analysis from everyone whom I’ve studied and had the pleasure to help in order to see if it works.

As far as my 6 Box System with 18 Portals and 208 Pieces, this is a special Teaching Tool that I created so that when someone like la_veronique says that I need to do more research because I don’t know anything about EMFs, I can say, au contraire, EMFs can be represented by Piece 33B in this Box and Piece 92B in this Box and Piece 104A in this Box and in every Box, EMFs only represent 1 of the Thousands of Sub-Pieces within these 3 Pieces. Not only can I show anyone where their Piece fits, but I can also show them how their Piece Logically Connects to all of the other Pieces.

And the best thing of all is that my 6 Box System is so simple that every 7 year old child will be able to use it to find the Invalid Structures in all of the Systems and Protocols out there that are trying to solve our problems. Obviously, it takes a lot of Knowledge and Intellect to find the Logical Fallacies in something as complicated as Medicine, but the biggest Mistake that most people make is when they go looking for Logical Fallacies in a System or a Protocol with an Invalid Structure and this has to do with the 2 Criterion that are needed to use Logic to Solve Problems!

For those who are not familiar with Logic, there are 2 things or 2 Criterion that are needed for Logic. One is the Specifics and the other is the Structure. The Specifics or the Details have to be Accurate - there can be No Logical Fallacies within the Specifics or the Details. And then, when it comes to the Structure, that’s really simple - it’s either going the Right Direction or the Wrong Direction. If you’re looking for a Sunset and you’re heading East, you’re going the Wrong Direction. This is known in Latin as Modus Ponens and the main purpose of my special Teaching Tool is to show the Invalid Structure in most of the Systems and Protocols out there that are trying to solve most of our problems and in all of the Systems and Protocols out there that are in charge of solving our problems.

On a final note, although I do consider myself a Typologist, I’m not stuck in Descartes Mechanistic Way of Thinking because every time I find a new Piece to the Puzzle or every time I Answer a Question, I always take a step back and look at the Big Picture to look for a Common Link and/or Ask another Question.

Update

As far as my 6 Box System with 18 Portals and 208 Pieces,

As far as my 6 Box System with 18 Portals and 281 Pieces,

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables