Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: How do we know that John Rose is not an agent provocateur?
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 03, 2014 01:47PM

Once again, I’ve had lots of PMs from people who appreciate my efforts, but since you are so adamant, here is the latest PM and since it was a PM, I will not reveal their name.

I do want to let you know that i do appreciate your posts that exposes the con tactics of the shills.

The reality is that there Are shills everywhere on the net and not only that.. but people keep repeating the same illogical memes and it's so hard to get around and to really expose that these are really shill tactics. It's a very tough topic, but the rabbit hole goes very deep.

People cannot think logically anymore.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 03, 2014 02:54PM

<<<I see 3 people in this thread beside myself who publicly oppose what you've done here.>>>

You must be referring to BLOG (lol), Sz (Sz’s very FIRST POST on this Website ATTACKED ME which should make EVERYONE ELSE SUSPECT of her true motives!!!) and KR who simply fell for your sob BS that I was attacking you for something that you openly shared with everyone. Once again, I was NOT using what you said to ATTACK you - I was using what you said to UNDERSTAND you. And now, you want to twist my efforts to understand your motives into an ATTACK.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

And you actually think that you are BRILLIANT & CREATIVE, but the other side of your Manic-Depression does NOT exist!!!

Once again, I am NOT the one who wrote…

<<<I deal with anxiety disorder and manic-depression. Both are much better now after using alternative diet plus allopathic medicine, therapy, and in general disciplined living habits like getting plenty of exercise and going to bed early.>>>

You are either one - (Manic) or the other - (Depressed) or BOTH and you are the one who wrote “BOTH”!!!

And then, for you to turn this around as if it was bad for me to make reference to your Condition, which you openly talked about, is INSANE!!!

Once again, I was NOT using what you said to ATTACK you - I was using what you said to UNDERSTAND you. And now, you want to twist my efforts to understand your motives into an ATTACK.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2014 02:56PM by John Rose.

Posted by: HH ()
Date: March 03, 2014 03:01PM

LOL. Nice attempt to divert away from everything I just said by bringing up my alleged mental illness again. You are obviously the shill because you are the one who engages transparent shill tactics.

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> <<>>
>
> You must be referring to BLOG (lol), Sz (Sz’s
> very FIRST POST on this Website ATTACKED ME which
> should make EVERYONE ELSE SUSPECT of her true
> motives!!!) and KR who simply fell for your sob BS
> that I was attacking you for something that you
> openly shared with everyone. Once again, I was
> NOT using what you said to ATTACK you - I was
> using what you said to UNDERSTAND you. And now,
> you want to twist my efforts to understand your
> motives into an ATTACK.
>
> UNBELIEVABLE!!!
>
> And you actually think that you are BRILLIANT &
> CREATIVE, but the other side of your
> Manic-Depression does NOT exist!!!
>
> Once again, I am NOT the one who wrote…
>
> <<>>
>
> You are either one - (Manic) or the other -
> (Depressed) or BOTH and you are the one who wrote
> “BOTH”!!!
>
> And then, for you to turn this around as if it was
> bad for me to make reference to your Condition,
> which you openly talked about, is INSANE!!!
>
> Once again, I was NOT using what you said to
> ATTACK you - I was using what you said to
> UNDERSTAND you. And now, you want to twist my
> efforts to understand your motives into an
> ATTACK.
>
> UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: March 03, 2014 03:47PM

I think this thing has just about played out; we're going around in circles. What say we call a truce now, guys.

To say I'm sorry I posted that article about you-know-what would be an understatement eye rolling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2014 03:52PM by KidRaw.

Date: March 03, 2014 03:51PM

<<<You are obviously the shill because you are the one who engages transparent shill tactics.>>>

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: "Life is O.K., If You Went to College"
Posted by: HH
Date: May 05, 2013 09:08PM

Oh, I'm sorry, did you demand, Gestapo style, that I hand over my credentials in one of those threads I got bored with? … I spent 15 years as a college professor. During those years, I also worked for the federal govt., traveling to the 3rd world and mentally "preparing" the child-like natives to be colonized by America. Yes, I'm a reformed scumbag
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Isn’t it interesting how many times YOU make reference to Nazis?

You claim that you “USED TO WORK FOR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT MENTALLY PREPARING NATIVES TO BE COLONIZED BY AMERICA” and that you are now a REFORMED SCUMBAG, but more and more you look like you are still WORKING FOR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. And then, as far as you being a REFORMED SCUMBAG, that’s open for debate as is illustrated in the Post below.

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: "We DID build this business."
Posted by: Keen
Date: June 02, 2013 01:04PM

As for your buddy HH, why would I waste any time debating with him. He spews offensive remarks about people and when someone calls him on it he labels them as insults - and I'm the one who is not peaceful and is an amateur.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: March 03, 2014 04:07PM

That's weird because I was reading that quote above and was saying, "Wow, John has actually lived his life and done some things. He has some hands-on, real world experience after all. I respect that. He's experienced that which he opposes. There's some depth to his knowledge. He isn't just some guy whittling away this life in front of a computer." But then I realized that you were quoting me talking about myself and that your greatest accomplishment is still being the house Nazi at rawfoodsupport. Anyway, I'm done with this. Have a nice life.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 03, 2014 04:09PM

HH Wrote:
> That's weird because I was reading that quote
> above and was saying, "Wow, John has actually
> lived his life and done some things. He has some
> hands-on, real world experience after all. I
> respect that. He's experienced that which he
> opposes. There's some depth to his knowledge. He
> isn't just some guy whittling away this life in
> front of a computer." But then I realized that you
> were quoting me talking about myself and that your
> greatest accomplishment is still being the house
> Nazi at rawfoodsupport.

LOL

Date: March 03, 2014 04:57PM

<<<What does that have to do with raw food?>>>

Understanding Who Rules the World has EVERYTHING to do with Raw Food!!!

Dr. Lorraine Day, Herbert Shelton, T. C. Fry and just about everyone else who has devoted their lives to getting our Message about Raw Food out to the Masses all understand why it’s Not getting out and it’s because there’s a very small group of people who depend on us being Ignorant. In other words, with the Knowledge we need to Solve most of our Problems comes the Problems of Knowledge that are keeping us from finding and applying the Knowledge we need.

As Herbert Shelton wrote on page 9 in “Superior Nutrition,” “The greatest obstacle to living reform in the earth today, the greatest foe of dietary reform is not ignorance, of which there is much, but the desire of those who profit from the present evil practices and the means of carrying them on, to continue to reap rich financial harvests from pandering to the many harmful practices of the present conventional way of life. We are in serious need of economic and agricultural revolutions. Basic changes are required before we can hope to give every one the materials for a better and healthier life and before we can hope to reach them with the information that they need in order to make use of those materials. So long as our channels of public information and our educational system are in the hands of the, at present, economic royalists, so long as they conceive it to be their duty to serve the special interests of these private owners of the earth, rather than to serve the interests of the people as a whole, the truth about health, disease and healing will make slow progress in reaching the people.”

If you still don't get it, take this Raw Vegan Survey…

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

<<<What kind of paranoid lunatic blathers on spewing paragraphs of mindless anti-sematic drivel>>>

I am in NO way “Anti-Semitic” and you are using a cheap trick right out of the HASBARA Playbook. And since you’ve used this cheap trick about a half dozen times or so, this also PROVES beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are an Internet Shill [consciouslifenews.com] , a Con Artist [ [www.rawfoodsupport.com] ] and a Psychopath [ [www.youtube.com] ].

Date: March 03, 2014 05:10PM

Gestapo style

Nazi at rawfoodsupport

half-wit Nazi flag

Once again, isn’t it interesting how many times YOU make reference to Nazis?

Since you refer to Nazis in a Negative Light so often, it’s obvious that you are a Shill. And now that you are appealing to people’s Emotions as opposed to their Reason, it is also obvious that you are using this Con Tactic…

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Con Tactic #2) 2 of 14

2) When emotion and reason clash, emotion wins almost every time. Appeal to emotion. Even if your appeal defies logic, reason and common sense, a great many of the sheep will simply go along.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2014 05:14PM by John Rose.

Date: March 03, 2014 05:46PM

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: "We DID build this business."
Posted by: Keen
Date: June 02, 2013 01:04PM

As for your buddy HH, why would I waste any time debating with him. He spews offensive remarks about people and when someone calls him on it he labels them as insults - and I'm the one who is not peaceful and is an amateur.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

<<<When Seuz is gone l will come back, but l no longer wish to read her bashing of John, myself and others. I've got far too much work to do, and now l will have an excuse to finally concentrate on my own site instead of sharing with others here.

This environment is far too toxic here for me to feel comfortable and my enjoyment has gone way down since Seuz started posting here. Good bye. Please don't post anything to me or write to me, l don't want to know.>>>

Hey Sz,

This Thread [www.rawfoodsupport.com] is for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: March 06, 2014 07:09PM

There was some mention of bipolar aka manic depression here even though that's not the main topic, also that lithium, the standard-issue treatment, is not very good for one's overall health.

There is a well publicized vitamin program called Truehope/Empowerplus that was developed for mental illness in general, but specifically for bipolar. There's plenty of testimonials available on Youtube. Here is one:

[www.youtube.com]

Best of health to all of you.

Date: March 07, 2014 02:20PM

Hey Horsea,

Thanks for that video link!

Date: March 07, 2014 02:22PM

Hey RHB and everyone else who is unable to think for themselves, like Sz,

Indeed, it amazes me how people can know that the government and press LIE to them about everything else and yet, still believe all the BS Propaganda about WW2.

Date: March 07, 2014 02:23PM

<<<It's called "Politics" and it's interesting and fun!>>>

Hey KR,

It’s called Divide & Conquer!!!

It’s called Bread & Circuses!!!

Why do you have such a hard time understanding this?

This is NOT a hard concept to understand, which is why I sometimes suspect your motives.

Date: March 09, 2014 01:59PM

It amazes me how people can know that the government and press LIE to them about everything else and yet, still believe all the BS Propaganda about WW2.

Indeed, the "official" version of 911 is a lie just like the "official" version of the Holocaust is a lie!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2014 02:04PM by John Rose.

Date: March 09, 2014 02:21PM

What do you want people to do, John?

Date: March 09, 2014 06:11PM

<<< What do you want people to do, John?>>>

The first step is to heed the words of Epictetus, “It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows.”

The first step is to Admit that we have False Knowledge in place of the Knowledge we need.

The first step is to Admit that our Belief System cannot be Trusted.

The first step is to do Damage Control because Money is the Absolute Tool of Control.

The first step is to End the Fed and local governments could form their own publicly-owned banks on the model of the state-owned Bank of North Dakota or they could do what they did in Germany and Japan [www.rawfoodsupport.com] .

The first step is to do away with DEBT BASED CURRENCY and replace it with DEBT-FREE CURRENCY.

Once we overcome this Illusion of Scarcity, once we are NO longer Debt Slaves, we will finally be in a position to get our Message out to the Masses. And then, once we reach the Tipping Point, this world will Transform so fast that in as little as 10 years we will look back in Horror and in Dis-Belief at where we were and what we were doing and how we could have been so Sick and so Foolish that we could NOT figure out that there was a simple Solution to put an end to War and Crime and Violence and Heart Disease and Cancer and Diabetes and even the Common Cold and the Dark Side of our Behavior.

Once again, all we have to do is reach the Tipping Point and within 1 year we can Eradicate the most Common Disease and the most Dangerous Disease that’s ever afflicted Mankind ever since we started Cooking our Food and Lost 1 of our Senses.

Remember, Cooking our Food Destroys a Nutrient that Feeds 1 of our Senses by 100% and that Changed our Mentality - it gave us the Wrong Mentality where we are so Foolish that we Compete for Resources on an Abundant Planet (instead of where we Cooperate and Share the Abundance this Planet has to offer) and we Prey Systematically upon our own Species.

Indeed, WE ARE THE ENEMY, but WE ARE ALSO THE ONES THAT WE’VE BEEN WAITING FOR and that’s because WE ARE THE SOLUTION!!!

Peace and Love..........John

Date: March 10, 2014 02:56PM

<<<Except the dark side of behaviour which you are talking about isn't caused by cooking your food. This dark side of behaviour is most often caused from copper toxicity, nutrient deficiencies and other bio-chemical toxic metal imbalances, which can cause behavioural and personality disorders. Some people are just born congenitally copper toxic and zinc deficient, passed on from their parents.>>>

Hey PL,

Your Post is quite revealing.

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Posted by: powerlifter
Date: December 06, 2013 09:37AM

I was born copper toxic and zinc deficient
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

So you are blaming the “Dark Side of your Behavior” on the fact that YOU were “born copper toxic”!!!

Once again, you’ve got the Timeline all WRONG.

We Ate RAW FOOD for 99% of our Existence and that’s when we had a Golden Age - that’s when we lived in Paradise. Every Culture on this planet talks about a Golden Age and they talk about the Fall of Mankind.

We did NOT start off Eating Cooked Food because we had NOT even discovered Fire until ~87% into our Existence and we did NOT start Cooking our Food consistently until 99% into our Existence. Cooking our Food is the Fall of Mankind and that’s when we created the Dark Side of our Behavior.

<<<so this ENEMY nonsense just drives more people away from your cause>>>

Perhaps “this ENEMY nonsense” drives the FOOLS away, but most of the FOOLS will probably be in what I call the 3rd Wave of Heroes and I know NOT to waste my time with the 3rd Wave of Heroes because the 3rd Wave of Heroes are contingent upon the 2nd Wave of Heroes and the 2nd Wave of Heroes are contingent upon the 1st Wave of Heroes. So if we can’t make it to the 1st Wave, then we’ll Never make it to the 2nd and 3rd Waves, which is why I’m trying to appeal to the 1st Wave of Heroes who are the True Trim Tabs of Society.

Yes, WE ARE THE ENEMY because Most of our Problems are self-inflicted and this is Good News for everyone who is NOT in Denial!!! This means that if WE ARE THE ENEMY, if we are the ones who are CAUSING Most of our Problems, then WE ARE THE SOLUTION!!!

Unfortunately, we also have a Dark Side to our Behavior and this is where we have the Wrong Mentality - this is where we Compete for Resources on an Abundant Planet - this is where we Prey Systematically upon our own Species. On the positive side, the Dark Side to our Behavior is also self-inflicted and this too is Good News for everyone who is NOT in Denial!!!

Once again, WE ARE THE ENEMY, but WE ARE ALSO THE ONES THAT WE’VE BEEN WAITING FOR and that’s because WE ARE THE SOLUTION!!! We can CHANGE what we are doing and put an end to all of the needless suffering on this planet.

As Victor Hugo once said, “There is one thing stronger than all of the armies in the world and that is an idea whose time has come.” And that idea whose time has come is for all of us to STOP COOKING OUR FOOD so we can rediscover our Past and Return to a Paradise.

Date: March 10, 2014 03:29PM

I hope that you some day write a book about this. It might help a lot of people.

powerlifter Wrote:
> Yes im saying that majority of those with
> behavioural and personality disorders, or even
> just those who are highly artistic and creative
> often have copper and other toxic metal
> bio-chemical imbalances.
>
> Personality and behavioural disorders certainly
> has very little to do because somebody cooks their
> food. Most raw foodists i come across display the
> typical copper imbalances with the aggressive
> personality, ungroundedness, easy to anger,
> paranoia, anxiety and so on.
>
> I have been studying these behavioral disorders
> and the effects copper and other toxic metals have
> on the brain/nervous system for years.
>
> I see it differently from yourself, i don't think
> anybody is greatly worried about the raw food
> message John because it isn't a sustainable a diet
> for most individuals. For any diet to be healthy,
> it has to be workable long term. The raw food
> movement is generally viewed as a joke and a
> gimmick to the majority of individuals or even
> abit whacky to the general public. It doesn't help
> the cause when pretty much every public raw food
> guru fails infront of your eyes in less than 1-2
> years most cases, if they ever were genuinely 100%
> raw in the first place.
>
> Like i say most people eat some level of raw foods
> anyway and most health organizations recommend
> people to eat various fruits and vegetables. If
> you believe the 100% raw food diet is the cure to
> all of the worlds problems then i don't know
> whether to laugh or what. Lets start with finding
> just 5 long term credible healthy raw foodist
> examples, before you think about conquering the
> world and feeding population with 100% raw vegan
> diets.
>

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/23/2014 11:58PM by Prana.

Date: March 10, 2014 03:43PM

<<<If you believe the 100% raw food diet is the cure to all of the worlds problems then i don't know whether to laugh or what.>>>

“All truth goes through three steps. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Finally, it is accepted as self-evident.” -Arthur Schopenhauer

“When a man of high capacity hears Tao,
He does his best to put it into practice.
When a man of middling capacity hears Tao,
He is of two minds about it.
When a man of low capacity hears Tao,
He laughs out loud at it.” -Lao Tze (604-531 BC) - Tao Teh Ching

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: March 11, 2014 04:34AM

"Any diet which relies on supplements to be nutritionally complete isn't a healthy diet in my opinion."

So many people nowadays (possibly from harsh, purely symptomatic doctoring or a dozen other factors) have digestive or liver issues that make it impossible to assimilate all the nutrients in their food. So until these issues are cleared up, maybe through digestive enzymes, hydrochloric acid, probiotics, etc., they will never be healthy through diet alone.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables