Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
How do we know that John Rose is not an agent provocateur?
Posted by: HH ()
Date: March 02, 2014 06:57PM

He's always accusing everyone of being shills, but...John, how do we know that you don't work for the govt. as someone whose intent is to lure dissenters out into the open where they can someday be rounded up and sent to FEMA re-education camps or whatever?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How do we know that John Rose is not an agent provocateur?
Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: March 02, 2014 07:05PM

I'm thinking John works for Alex Jones. He seems to have a love/hate relationship with him smiling smiley

Date: March 02, 2014 07:07PM

I think it's a reasonable question in light of all his accusations. Nothing is too ridiculous in the age of the NSA.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 02, 2014 08:13PM

<<<He's always accusing everyone of being shills…>>>

I’ve only accused a handful of people of being a Shill and I do so because they fit the profile.

By the way, both KR and HH also fit the profile of a Shill since you guys are always stirring up conflict between the Right and the Left. I have never tried to create tension between these 2 BOGUS Divisions and yet, you 2 do it on almost a daily basis.

Have I ever accused either of you two of being a Shill?

No!!!

Do I suspect you two?

BIG TIME!!!

I especially suspect you HH because I have seen how you have tried to push my buttons in the past on many different occasions and I have also seen you do it with others. Of course, this could just be your bi-polar acting up, but I’ve been studying the Rulers of the World for a long time and I know how they think. In fact, I know how to be the boss of Internet Shills and I can tell when they are doing their job and how well of a job they are doing.

As far as having a love/hate relationship with Alex Jones, give me a break!!! Alex Jones is clearly Controlled Opposition and I firmly believe in using Controlled Opposition to their fullest.

Remember, they will tell you 100 facts that are true just to get you to believe the one lie that is crucial to them and the one lie that is crucial to them has to do with DEMONIZING the one person who showed the rest of us how to break FREE from a Debt Based Economy and it this SYSTEM of SLAVERY that PREVENTS our Message of Raw Food from getting out to the Masses!!!

Since I am trying to expose the one lie that is crucial to them and since I have devoted my life to Spreading our Message of Raw Food to the Masses, it’s obvious that I am NOT an agent provocateur!!! Alex Jones is already doing a bang up job of “luring dissenters out into the open where they can someday be rounded up and sent to FEMA re-education camps or whatever”!!!

Peace and Love..........John

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2014 08:16PM by John Rose.

Date: March 02, 2014 08:38PM

Oh I'm bi-polar now? Isn't that a typical shill tactic? Associating someone with mental illness because they dare to question you? By the way, who do you think reads this forum anyway? Practically no one. I speak out against liberalism all the time, just like I spoke out against neo-conservatism when that was the flavor of the month. In both cases, my intent was to show people that there is a more united alternative to both extremes. Your problem is that you don't listen to anyone but yourself. You bring such joy to this forum, John. With all of your suspicion and outright accusations, you basically turn every site you frequent into the Nuremeberg Trials. Try having some laughs for once.

You know what your real problem is? You think that you have something to lose.

By the way, I'm a million times more German than your Anglo @$$ will ever be. Who the phuck asked you to speak for my people?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2014 08:47PM by HH.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 02, 2014 09:04PM

I'm one of a "handful" of shills on this site. Yes, that's right. Some very intelligent people are paying me and a "handful" of others to sow divisions at this forum that practically no one ever goes to. We each receive $666K per annum. It all makes perfect sense, doesn't it?

John Rose and Louis Farrakhan, they can't be beat. But you know what? They do make a fitting combo. When Rose blames Jews for his life it does remind me of when minorities blame whites for their lives or women blame men for their screwed up existences, etc. It's the same played out narrative but simply spoken in a different context. Wow John. You really know how to "boss" the shills with your look at "po' me and what massa done to me" song and dance. So impressive.

Date: March 02, 2014 09:09PM

<<<Oh I'm bi-polar now? Isn't that a typical shill tactic? Associating someone with mental illness because they dare to question you?>>>

No, this is NOT a Shill Tactic!!!

It’s what you said in the Post below. Manic-Depression used to be called Bi-Polar - it’s the same Condition just a different name.

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: Are Raw Foodists more Right Wing or more Left Wing???
Posted by: HH
Date: June 20, 2013 06:21PM

*****I tell everyone about my mental struggles. If it makes them uncomfortable that's their problem. For the most part, people usually say "Oh me too!" or "My relative deals with the same thing!" It would be very lonely if no one ever opened up about it. I deal with anxiety disorder and manic-depression. Both are much better now after using alternative diet plus allopathic medicine, therapy, and in general disciplined living habits like getting plenty of exercise and going to bed early. I don't even see my issues as diseases. People are just born with different neurological profiles. Mine happens to be more atypical. As a result, people like me tend to struggle amongst the "normies." My manic-depression just makes me feel everything 100 times more than the average person. It's something that most truly creative people have to deal with. My anxiety disorder at least partially results from being surrounded by people who appear like zombies to me. It can get lonely and scary to feel like a beautiful sunsets sets you on fire (in a good way) while everyone else is like, "Yeah, that's nice. Let's go inside and watch tv."
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: March 02, 2014 09:25PM

You're the one placing it into the context of a simplistic disease, you creepy phucking @$$hole. I wrote beautifully about it. Thank you for saving that. There's more beauty in that brief description of my neurology than there is in the millions of useless words you've wasted on this site. Anyway, back to my "condition." You used it in the most cliched, misinformed manner possible. "Duh. Bi-polar means two personalities." You moron. You also used my honesty as a weapon against me. WTF kind of pathetic character does that? Manic-depression is a condition of the brilliant and the creative. This planet would be a dullard's paradise if it weren't for the manic-depressive creative genius. All we'd have left would be humorless, pedantic, broken-record (not to mention short) phuck wits like you.

Hey @$$hole. Who the phuck do you think defended you when you got kicked out of here? Who do you think has already forgiven you for that b i t c h made stunt you just pulled? Eric. That's who. Now go create more of an enemy out of me, dumbass.

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> <<>>
>
> No, this is NOT a Shill Tactic!!!
>
> It’s what you said in the Post below.
> Manic-Depression used to be called Bi-Polar -
> it’s the same Condition just a different name.
>
> [www.rawfoodsupport.com]
> 25769#msg-225769
> Re: Are Raw Foodists more Right Wing or more Left
> Wing???
> Posted by: HH
> Date: June 20, 2013 06:21PM
>
> …
> *****I tell everyone about my mental struggles. If
> it makes them uncomfortable that's their problem.
> For the most part, people usually say "Oh me too!"
> or "My relative deals with the same thing!" It
> would be very lonely if no one ever opened up
> about it. I deal with anxiety disorder and
> manic-depression. Both are much better now after
> using alternative diet plus allopathic medicine,
> therapy, and in general disciplined living habits
> like getting plenty of exercise and going to bed
> early. I don't even see my issues as diseases.
> People are just born with different neurological
> profiles. Mine happens to be more atypical. As a
> result, people like me tend to struggle amongst
> the "normies." My manic-depression just makes me
> feel everything 100 times more than the average
> person. It's something that most truly creative
> people have to deal with. My anxiety disorder at
> least partially results from being surrounded by
> people who appear like zombies to me. It can get
> lonely and scary to feel like a beautiful sunsets
> sets you on fire (in a good way) while everyone
> else is like, "Yeah, that's nice. Let's go inside
> and watch tv."
> 25769#msg-225769
>
> Peace and Love..........John

Date: March 02, 2014 09:39PM

By the way, me asking the original question posed in this thread is perfectly fair. You accuse many people on this forum of being shills. It's perfectly normal that someone would ask if in doing so you were trying to divert the shill spotlight from yourself. It's competent conspiracy theorizing.

I'm also quite tired of you driving good people away from this site. You deserve a dose of your own medicine. As far as I'm concerned, you are one shady dude. The fact that you're likely keeping files on people at this site only goes to enhance that belief.

Date: March 02, 2014 09:56PM

John Rose Wrote:

> As far as having a love/hate relationship with
> Alex Jones, give me a break!!!

Keep your shirt on, John, I was just joking - hence the smiley face smiling smiley

I think you know I'm not a shill. But I'll take it as a compliment that you believe I could actually be one smiling smiley

Date: March 02, 2014 10:14PM

John Rose Wrote:

> By the way, both KR and HH also fit the profile of
> a Shill since you guys are always stirring up
> conflict between the Right and the Left. I have
> never tried to create tension between these 2
> BOGUS Divisions and yet, you 2 do it on almost a
> daily basis.

It's called "Politics" and it's interesting and fun!

Date: March 02, 2014 10:21PM

<<<Bi-polar means two personalities." You moron. You also used my honesty as a weapon against me. WTF kind of pathetic character does that? Manic-depression is a condition of the brilliant and the creative.>>>

Here is an article from my file on Bi-Polar Disorder…

[my.webmd.com]
Aug. 23, 2004 - Treatment with steroids and antidepressants unmasked Jane Pauley's bipolar disorder, the TV news personality reveals in her new autobiography.

Drug treatments do not cause bipolar disorder, experts tell WebMD. But they can make the symptoms much worse. And this may be the first time people with the disorder find out they have the mental illness.

Fortunately, USA Today reports, Pauley says treatment with lithium keeps her symptoms under control. But in the spring of 2001, Pauley writes, she spent three weeks in a New York psychiatric hospital.

"I mourned 'Janie,' the person I had thought I was - the 'most normal girl on TV' - the girl who never was," Pauley writes in Skywriting: A Life Out of the Blue. An excerpt from the book, scheduled for release later this month, is available on the Barnes & Noble web site.

Bipolar disorder is a serious psychiatric disease, once known as manic-depressive disorder. It greatly increases a person's risk of suicide, says Charles Raison, MD, assistant professor of psychiatry and behavioral science at Atlanta's Emory University.

The illness may begin with either a depression or a manic episode. This may be followed years later by another episode, either of depression or of mania. Left untreated, the interval between these mood swings gets shorter and shorter. A particularly bad sign is called "rapid cycling," in which a person has four or more mood swings in a single year.

"These people become less responsive to treatment and more disabled in their lives," Raison tells WebMD. "One month they are full of energy and making all kinds of unrealistic plans. The next month they can't get out of bed and all their plans are dashed. It is devastating to a person's life. It's more common in women, more common to see what we call 'bipolar II disorder,' characterized by depression and minor manias."

How can such a serious illness go undiagnosed? Raison says that many patients suffer "hypomania" during their manic swings. This may be experienced as irritability or as a euphoric, energetic "high."

A Case Of Hives

Pauley writes that her bipolar diagnosis came a year after treatment for a bad case of hives. Doctors treated her with steroids, often used to relieve the painful swelling and itching of this allergic skin condition.

After her first steroid treatment, Pauley says she was "revved." But a second treatment left her depressed. Treatment with antidepressants threw her into a manic state. At age 50 -- a year after her first treatment for hives -- Pauley was diagnosed as having bipolar disorder.
[my.webmd.com]

As you can see, Bi-Polar means Manic-Depression - Up-Down - Excited-Depressed. You think that I’m using this as a weapon against you and it’s is just the opposite. Whenever I see you creating conflict, I think that you might be a Shill and then, I remember that you are Bi-Polar and you just might be in the Depressive Phase of Manic-Depression

Look at what you wrote, “Manic-depression is a condition of the brilliant and the creative.”

Brilliant and Creative are NOT Polar Opposites. Brilliant and Creative are the Manic Phase of Manic-Depression and it’s the Depressive Phase of Manic-Depression that we see from you on occasions.

So are you having another off day or are you Shill?

Claiming that one has Manic-Depression sure would be a CLEVER Cover for those times where we are deliberately creating conflict, sort of like you are doing now. I have NOT done anything offensive to you by eluding to the Manic Phase of Manic-Depression, except to give you a reason why you occasionally create conflict. Obviously, when some people are in Pain, they are NOT at their best, so by eluding to Bi-Polar or more specifically, by eluding to the Manic Phase of Manic-Depression I was giving you an excuse for NOT being at your best and you know you have your moments!

So if you want to rag on me, then you are either in a Manic Phase of Manic-Depression or you are indeed an Internet Shill. I’ve been siding on the Manic Phase of Manic-Depression for a long time, but I COULD BE WRONG!!!

Date: March 02, 2014 10:25PM

Rose is just butt-hurt because someone asked a fair question of him and his role here. Most people would have taken it as a chance to clear the air (which is what I was trying to give him), but instead his ego flipped-out and his true colors came shining through. What a shame. Like the psychopaths he rails against, no one questions John Rose or there will be hell to pay.

Date: March 02, 2014 10:38PM

It's a spectrum disorder, John. I'm on the very low, harmless end of the spectrum. Tons of people would have the same diagnosis if they sought a psychiatric evaluation. Do you think that if you went in for a psychiatric evaluation, and were honest, that you would be given a clean bill of health? I suggest that you educate yourself a bit more beyond WebMD and the case of one person. You have done nothing but divert this thread from the original topic.

I'll say this once and once only, I offered up that info for the sake of health honesty and to help anyone who might be in a similar place. I did not put it there for you to use against me. If you continue to do so, things will get truly ugly.

By the way, right now I'm bummed because I live in Pittsburgh at the end of a hellacious winter and because I'm terribly lonely. In other words, I'm a human being.

John Rose Wrote:
> <<>>
>
> Here is an article from my file on Bi-Polar
> Disorder…
>
> [my.webmd.com]
>
> Aug. 23, 2004 - Treatment with steroids and
> antidepressants unmasked Jane Pauley's bipolar
> disorder, the TV news personality reveals in her
> new autobiography.
>
> Drug treatments do not cause bipolar disorder,
> experts tell WebMD. But they can make the
> symptoms much worse. And this may be the first
> time people with the disorder find out they have
> the mental illness.
>
> Fortunately, USA Today reports, Pauley says
> treatment with lithium keeps her symptoms under
> control. But in the spring of 2001, Pauley
> writes, she spent three weeks in a New York
> psychiatric hospital.
>
> "I mourned 'Janie,' the person I had thought I was
> - the 'most normal girl on TV' - the girl who
> never was," Pauley writes in Skywriting: A Life
> Out of the Blue. An excerpt from the book,
> scheduled for release later this month, is
> available on the Barnes & Noble web site.
>
> Bipolar disorder is a serious psychiatric disease,
> once known as manic-depressive disorder. It
> greatly increases a person's risk of suicide, says
> Charles Raison, MD, assistant professor of
> psychiatry and behavioral science at Atlanta's
> Emory University.
>
> The illness may begin with either a depression or
> a manic episode. This may be followed years later
> by another episode, either of depression or of
> mania. Left untreated, the interval between these
> mood swings gets shorter and shorter. A
> particularly bad sign is called "rapid cycling,"
> in which a person has four or more mood swings in
> a single year.
>
> "These people become less responsive to treatment
> and more disabled in their lives," Raison tells
> WebMD. "One month they are full of energy and
> making all kinds of unrealistic plans. The next
> month they can't get out of bed and all their
> plans are dashed. It is devastating to a person's
> life. It's more common in women, more common to
> see what we call 'bipolar II disorder,'
> characterized by depression and minor manias."
>
> How can such a serious illness go undiagnosed?
> Raison says that many patients suffer "hypomania"
> during their manic swings. This may be
> experienced as irritability or as a euphoric,
> energetic "high."
>
> A Case Of Hives
>
> Pauley writes that her bipolar diagnosis came a
> year after treatment for a bad case of hives.
> Doctors treated her with steroids, often used to
> relieve the painful swelling and itching of this
> allergic skin condition.
>
> After her first steroid treatment, Pauley says she
> was "revved." But a second treatment left her
> depressed. Treatment with antidepressants threw
> her into a manic state. At age 50 -- a year after
> her first treatment for hives -- Pauley was
> diagnosed as having bipolar disorder.
> [my.webmd.com]
>
>
>
> As you can see, Bi-Polar means Manic-Depression -
> Up-Down - Excited-Depressed. You think that I’m
> using this as a weapon against you and it’s is
> just the opposite. Whenever I see you creating
> conflict, I think that you might be a Shill and
> then, I remember that you are Bi-Polar and you
> just might be in the Depressive Phase of
> Manic-Depression
>
> Look at what you wrote, “Manic-depression is a
> condition of the brilliant and the creative.”
>
> Brilliant and Creative are NOT Polar Opposites.
> Brilliant and Creative are the Manic Phase of
> Manic-Depression and it’s the Depressive Phase
> of Manic-Depression that we see from you on
> occasions.
>
> So are you having another off day or are you
> Shill?
>
> Claiming that one has Manic-Depression sure would
> be a CLEVER Cover for those times where we are
> deliberately creating conflict, sort of like you
> are doing now. I have NOT done anything offensive
> to you by eluding to the Manic Phase of
> Manic-Depression, except to give you a reason why
> you occasionally create conflict. Obviously, when
> some people are in Pain, they are NOT at their
> best, so by eluding to Bi-Polar or more
> specifically, by eluding to the Manic Phase of
> Manic-Depression I was giving you an excuse for
> NOT being at your best and you know you have your
> moments!
>
> So if you want to rag on me, then you are either
> in a Manic Phase of Manic-Depression or you are
> indeed an Internet Shill. I’ve been siding on
> the Manic Phase of Manic-Depression for a long
> time, but I COULD BE WRONG!!!
>
> Peace and Love..........John

Date: March 02, 2014 10:55PM

One more thing, the chair of the psychiatry department at Johns Hopkins University, Kay Redfield Jamison, has said that we should use the term manic-depressive instead of bi-polar. This is because she believes that the term bi-polar leads to the maddeningly simplistic, fast-food interpretations that we're seeing from John Rose and WebMD. She's also manic-depressive on the high-end of the spectrum and has said that many of her colleagues are the same.

Date: March 02, 2014 11:06PM

<<<By the way, me asking the original question posed in this thread is perfectly fair. You accuse many people on this forum of being shills. It's perfectly normal that someone would ask if in doing so you were trying to divert the shill spotlight from yourself.>>>

First of all, a handful of people is NOT many people!!!

Secondly, when it comes to those of us who want this world to be a better place to live and DEVOTE EVERY WAKING MOMENT OF OUR LIVES TO THIS END, YES, we have to question everyone and everyone else should also question everyone else as to whether or not they are for GOOD or if they are for EVIL!!!

So I don’t want anyone to take anything I say as the gospel without them looking into it for themselves!!!

Read “I Was a Paid Internet Shill” - [consciouslifenews.com] ” and once you read this article, it’s easy to spot an Internet Shill

Remember, NO ONE is to be TRUSTED!!!’

NO ONE --- INCLUDING ME!!!

Infiltrators are everywhere and they are very easy to spot once you know what to look for!!!

So beware and don’t be a Usefool Idiot!!!

Get Informed!!!

NO ONE is to be TRUSTED!!!

NO ONE --- INCLUDING ME!!!

<<<Rose is just butt-hurt because someone asked a fair question of him and his role here. Most people would have taken it as a chance to clear the air (which is what I was trying to give him)>>>

Well, I was under the impression that you thought that I might be a Shill because you said, “He's always accusing everyone of being shills…” and I already addressed that by saying, “I’ve only accused a handful of people of being a Shill and I do so because they fit the profile.”

Notice that I say handful of people and you say everyone and then you say many people!

Not only have I addressed this part of your question, but I also ANSWERED your question directly when I wrote…

"Since I am trying to expose the one lie that is crucial to them and since I have devoted my life to Spreading our Message of Raw Food to the Masses, it’s obvious that I am NOT an agent provocateur!!! Alex Jones is already doing a bang up job of “luring dissenters out into the open where they can someday be rounded up and sent to FEMA re-education camps or whatever”!!!"

<<<I'll say this once and once only, I offered up that info for the sake of health honesty and to help anyone who might be in a similar place. I did not put it there for you to use against me. If you continue to do so, things will get truly ugly.>>>

Once again, I already addressed these ISSUES and I am NOT using anything against you!

I’m sorry to see that you are having a bad day.

Date: March 02, 2014 11:11PM

John, you went too far by using someone's openness and honesty about their personal life against them as you did in this thread. I think an apology is in order.

Date: March 02, 2014 11:25PM

<<<I suggest that you educate yourself a bit more beyond WebMD and the case of one person.>>>

Hey, I only posted one article from my file and you think you know what I know.

Here’s something that maybe you don’t know and if so, I hope it helps:

Gabriel Cousens, M.D. “Depression-Free for Life”

“Manic depression. This is the most prominent of the mood swing disorders, which doctors often refer to as bipolar disorders.” p. 24

"Manic depression is one of the most difficult mood disorders to treat. The person’s actual physiology changes according to the cycle. For example, in one phase he or she may be a slow oxidizer and in another phase a fast one. The treatment program needs to be dynamic and flexible for best results." Gabriel Cousens, M.D. "Depression-Free for Life" p. 24

“Critics of lithium dismiss it as a toxic metal without any curative value. They say yes, lithium can reduce mania, but mainly because it deadens the mind and makes the person lethargic, even stupefied. The specific biochemical mechanism by which lithium affects manic depression is not completely understood even today. Among lithium’s acknowledged side effects are blurred vision, nausea, and drowsiness. Its toxic dosage levels (where it is especially damaging to the nervous system, heart, and kidneys) are close to its therapeutic levels.” Gabriel Cousens, M.D. "Depression-Free for Life" pp. 32-33

"The element lithium, a popular treatment for manic depression, is widely recognized as suppressing the release of thyroid hormones." Gabriel Cousens, M.D. "Depression-Free for Life" p. 71

Chapter 4. Your Personal Biochemistry:

The Customized Way to Defeat Depression p. 62

Thyroid Depression: A Hidden Epidemic? p. 69

"Thyroid hormones’ effects on mind and mood are also substantial. Brain cells that produce depression-busting neurotransmitters can be inhibited by lack of thyroid hormones. Thyroid hormones affect blood glucose levels and the release of stress hormones, both of which can have myriad mood-related effects." p. 70

"The element lithium, a popular treatment for manic depression, is widely recognized as suppressing the release of thyroid hormones." p. 71

"Depression in particular is a common symptom of a thyroid imbalance. People suffering from thyroid ailments may also experience apathy, reduced initiative, social withdrawal, and impaired memory. They may experience major disruptions in energy, immunity, sleeping, mood, and attitude. One of the reasons hypothyroidism is often underdiagnosed is that doctors and patients are constantly addressing the fatigue or the recurrent infections as separate problems without realizing that the underlying condition is a thyroid imbalance." p. 71

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JR’s Recap of above...

"Manic depression is one of the most difficult mood disorders to treat. The person’s actual physiology changes according to the cycle. For example, in one phase he or she may be a slow oxidizer and in another phase a fast one.”

"Thyroid hormones affect blood glucose levels and the release of stress hormones, both of which can have myriad mood-related effects.

"The element lithium, a popular treatment for manic depression, is widely recognized as suppressing the release of thyroid hormones."

Thyroid hormones’ effects on mind and mood are also substantial. Brain cells that produce depression-busting neurotransmitters can be inhibited by lack of thyroid hormones."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: March 02, 2014 11:26PM

Relatively speaking, a "handful" on this site is many people. There are what? Maybe ten people who post in all these forums on a regular basis? If you accuse me, KR, PL, and SueZ of being "shills," that's a good chunk of the people who post here in terms of percentage.

Don't give me your "I'm sorry you're having a bad day" line. I'm not a child and I'm doing fine. My problem is that I'm honest which allows cruel people the opportunity to try to assault me below the belt with that honesty. I divulged that information because this is supposed to be a site where people with health problems can receive and share help. The fact that I gave up that info is not something that I would take back. You have to deal with yourself, and as I've already said, I forgive you. Yeah, an apology seems appropriate, but my forgiveness and compassion is not contingent upon it.

Once again, considering the frequency and quantity of shill accusations that you toss around, there is absolutely nothing wrong with me asking you what I asked you. The table for many a conspiracy has been set for many more years than you've spent allegedly establishing yourself as legit. You know I have a point, and you also know that the smeller is often the feller. That's why I asked.

John Rose Wrote:
> <<>>
>
> First of all, a handful of people is NOT many
> people!!!
>
> Secondly, when it comes to those of us who want
> this world to be a better place to live and DEVOTE
> EVERY WAKING MOMENT OF OUR LIVES TO THIS END, YES,
> we have to question everyone and everyone else
> should also question everyone else as to whether
> or not they are for GOOD or if they are for
> EVIL!!!
>
> So I don’t want anyone to take anything I say as
> the gospel without them looking into it for
> themselves!!!
>
> Read “I Was a Paid Internet Shill” -
> [consciouslifenews.com]
> hadowy-groups-manipulate-internet-opinion-debate/1
> 147073/ ” and once you read this article, it’s
> easy to spot an Internet Shill
>
> Remember, NO ONE is to be TRUSTED!!!’
>
> NO ONE --- INCLUDING ME!!!
>
> Infiltrators are everywhere and they are very easy
> to spot once you know what to look for!!!
>
> So beware and don’t be a Usefool Idiot!!!
>
> Get Informed!!!
>
> NO ONE is to be TRUSTED!!!
>
> NO ONE --- INCLUDING ME!!!
>
> <<>>
>
> Well, I was under the impression that you thought
> that I might be a Shill because you said, “He's
> always accusing everyone of being shills…” and
> I already addressed that by saying, “I’ve only
> accused a handful of people of being a Shill and I
> do so because they fit the profile.”
>
> Notice that I say handful of people and you say
> everyone and then you say many people!
>
> Not only have I addressed this part of your
> question, but I also ANSWERED your question
> directly when I wrote…
>
> "Since I am trying to expose the one lie that is
> crucial to them and since I have devoted my life
> to Spreading our Message of Raw Food to the
> Masses, it’s obvious that I am NOT an agent
> provocateur!!! Alex Jones is already doing a bang
> up job of “luring dissenters out into the open
> where they can someday be rounded up and sent to
> FEMA re-education camps or whatever”!!!"
>
> <<>>
>
> Once again, I already addressed these ISSUES and I
> am NOT using anything against you!
>
> I’m sorry to see that you are having a bad day.

Date: March 02, 2014 11:32PM

<<<John, you went too far by using someone's openness and honesty about their personal life against them as you did in this thread. I think an apology is in order.>>>

It’s obvious that you are taking HH’s word that I used his Condition against him and you did NOT even read what I wrote because I was VERY CLEAR that it was just the OPPOSITE!!!

If HH does NOT suffer a Manic Phase of Manic-Depression, then he doesn’t have an excuse for all of the CONFLICT HE CREATES so FREQUENTLY!!!

As I wrote to HH above…

So if you want to rag on me, then you are either in a Manic Phase of Manic-Depression or you are indeed an Internet Shill. I’ve been siding on the Manic Phase of Manic-Depression for a long time, but I COULD BE WRONG!!!

Why else would HH DELIBERATELY CREATE CONFLICT?!?!??!

I was giving HH the benefit of the doubt based on what he shared and I was NOT using it against him. I WAS USING IT AS AN EXCUSE FOR HIS CONDUCT, which has been known to be CONFRONTATIONAL!!!

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 02, 2014 11:49PM

KidRaw Wrote:
> John, you went too far by using someone's openness
> and honesty about their personal life against them
> as you did in this thread. I think an apology is
> in order.

Frothing mad dogs from hell are never wrong and never apologize. They would sooner kill everyone that sees through their puffed up fakery than confront the truth about themselves.

Date: March 02, 2014 11:54PM

LOL. That would all work great if I had ever used a manic-episode as an excuse for creating conflict. After all, there wouldn't be any conflict on this site if it weren't for me, right? It all begins and ends with me. If it's not the Jews' fault then it's Eric's fault, and if it's not Eric's fault, then it's Chris' fault, and if it's not Chris' fault it's the fault of Christian Zionists, and on and on...It's always someone else's fault but John's. I'm not even sure that I've ever experienced a manic-episode. I wonder if copious copying and pasting on the internet is, well, manic?

John Rose Wrote:
> <<>>
>
> It’s obvious that you are taking HH’s word
> that I used his Condition against him and you did
> NOT even read what I wrote because I was VERY
> CLEAR that it was just the OPPOSITE!!!
>
> If HH does NOT suffer a Manic Phase of
> Manic-Depression, then he doesn’t have an excuse
> for all of the CONFLICT HE CREATES so
> FREQUENTLY!!!
>
> As I wrote to HH above…
>
> So if you want to rag on me, then you are either
> in a Manic Phase of Manic-Depression or you are
> indeed an Internet Shill. I’ve been siding on
> the Manic Phase of Manic-Depression for a long
> time, but I COULD BE WRONG!!!
>
> Why else would HH DELIBERATELY CREATE
> CONFLICT?!?!??!
>
> I was giving HH the benefit of the doubt based on
> what he shared and I was NOT using it against him.
> I WAS USING IT AS AN EXCUSE FOR HIS CONDUCT,
> which has been known to be CONFRONTATIONAL!!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2014 11:56PM by HH.

Date: March 03, 2014 12:55AM

<<<I'm not even sure that I've ever experienced a manic-episode.>>>

I am NOT the one who wrote…

<<<I deal with anxiety disorder and manic-depression. Both are much better now after using alternative diet plus allopathic medicine, therapy, and in general disciplined living habits like getting plenty of exercise and going to bed early.>>>

You are either one - (Manic) or the other - (Depressed) or BOTH and you are the one who wrote “BOTH”!!!

And then, for you to turn this around as if it was bad for me to make reference to your Condition, which you openly talked about, is INSANE!!!

My GOD, what is wrong with some of you people?

Why is it all of a sudden bad to make reference to someone’s Depression or Mania?

Oh, you’re using his Depression against him!!!

And now for all of you guys with Headaches, I’m going use your Headaches against you!!!

Does anyone else see how ABSURD this is?

It’s mind boggling how anyone can read this and actually think it makes sense!!!

Now I can understand why Sz would ATTACK ME because her very FIRST POST on this Website ATTACKED ME and that should make EVERYONE ELSE SUSPECT of her true motives!!!

Indeed, the fact that Sz’s very FIRST POST on this Website ATTACKED ME should make EVERYONE ELSE SUSPECT of her true motives!!!

Date: March 03, 2014 01:24AM

First of all, this is primarily a site where people with health problems go for dietary support. If they can't express those health issues without having them come back and slap them in the face on the OT board, this place will lose all integrity. Personally, and now that the smoke has cleared, I'm not that offended by what you've done. As I said before, I'm just tired of you driving good people away from here with your antics. I believe in free speech and therefore everyone's right to contribute. However, I do think that you should stop dealing with people who disagree with or question you by dispensing accusations or using their health as you used it in this thread.

Like I said before, you're very pedantic. No offense, but it keeps shining through. Everything is this way and that's it. No room for interpretation or gray area. It's all black and white. I'm honestly not sure if I have experienced a manic episode. In a full-blown manic episode, a person will be awake for days scrubbing floors, rearranging furniture, going into debt buying frivolous items, having sex with whoever is willing, etc. I've never been through something like that. When I told the doc this, he said that it's a spectrum disorder and that some sleep issues I had experienced plus a few other traits (known for being highly creative, funny, risk-taking, high achiever, and for partying a bit more than is advisable, i.e. I was a classic wild man in my youth) combined with some depression (I've definitely experienced that but who hasn't?) likely meant that I was low end manic-depressive. There's also a possible history of it in my family and my childhood was traumatic which may have triggered something. That's it. These days I sleep 8 hours every night and only get depressed (or more accurately the more mild "bummed" ) when normal people do. I'm also in a recovery program for my alleged alcoholism and I prefer to not do things like ride motorcycles at speeds exceeding 100 mph. Most people respect the aggressive approach that I take to getting better. They see it as a sign of sanity. They know that the ones who think they've got it all figured out are the only true nut-cases.

Interesting how you constantly write off psychiatry as a sham but seem to see it as a real thing when you can use it against me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2014 01:26AM by HH.

Date: March 03, 2014 01:31AM

And once again I'll ask the question...how do we know that John Rose is not a shill (or a psychopath) beyond his word?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2014 01:33AM by HH.

Date: March 03, 2014 01:51AM

<<<If they can't express those health issues without having them come back and slap them in the face on the OT board, this place will lose all integrity.>>>

<<<Interesting how you constantly write off psychiatry as a sham but seem to see it as a real thing when you can use it against me.>>>

Yea Eric, tell me something else that you got so I CAN USE IT AGAINST YOU!!!

Give it up Eric - No one is buying this hogwash!

I’m NOT slapping you in the face and I’m NOT using anything against you!!!

By the way, if you, like almost everyone else, have unresolved childhood issues because your “childhood was traumatic,” you might enjoy reading “JR’s Summary of Bill Ferguson” in this Thread…

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: March 03, 2014 02:01AM

Once again, how do we know that John Rose is not a shill (or a psychopath) beyond his word?

Everything that I've ever said about my alleged manic-depression at this site has indicated that it's in remission or very close to it. In other words, my issues are resolved. You are the one who insists that I'm manic-depressive at this moment. In doing so, you prove to be an incessant lout and bully.

John Rose Wrote:
> <<>>
>
> <<>>
>
> Yea Eric, tell me something else that you got so I
> CAN USE IT AGAINST YOU!!!
>
> Give it up Eric - No one is buying this hogwash!
>
> I’m NOT slapping you in the face and I’m NOT
> using anything against you!!!
>
> By the way, if you, like almost everyone else,
> have unresolved childhood issues because your
> “childhood was traumatic,” you might enjoy
> reading “JR’s Summary of Bill Ferguson” in
> this Thread…
>

Date: March 03, 2014 12:19PM

Can you name one convert that you've made to your cause, John? Because all I've seen you do is alienate people from it. That's what a good shill would do, isn't it? Seriously, do you have proof of one person who has taken up your philosophy as a result listening to you?

Date: March 03, 2014 01:23PM

Yes, I’ve had lots of PMs from people who appreciate my efforts to help everyone understand the Psychopathic Con Artist that walks among us. It’s not my fault that most people are Useful Idiots and are totally clueless and want to remain that way. Indeed, there is hardly a day that goes by that I don’t remind myself that I live in Plato’s Cave. Unfortunately, most people don’t know that they live in a Cave of Ignorance and for those that do; most of them don’t know that there are many levels in Plato’s Cave.

For those who are not familiar with the Allegory of Plato’s Cave, Plato’s Cave is like a Cave of Ignorance that Socrates used to illustrate that Life is an Illusion. And Life is an Illusion simply because most of us have False Knowledge in place of the Knowledge we need and that’s extremely important for us to understand because we cannot learn anything when we think we already know. Life is also an Illusion because some of our Problems are actually keeping us from Solving our Problems and the biggest Problem we got that is keeping us from Solving our Problems are the Psychopaths who Rule the World.

Yes, Internet Shills do exist and since our Message Threatens the Powers that be, this Website is Infested with Internet Shills that are constantly creating Chaos.

Remember, Internet Shills come and go, but a lot of them have been around here for a long time - that is what Infiltrators do - they are like wolves in sheep’s clothing - that’s why they all have the same MO - they’re all using the same Internet Shill Manual - they’re all SUCKING UP to the Friendly Posters and the Moderators and they’re all ATTACKING those who are a Threat to the Powers that be.

[consciouslifenews.com]
I Was a Paid Internet Shill

“We work on influencing people’s opinions here,”

My task? “To support Israel and counter anti-Israeli, anti-Semitic posters.” Fine with me. I had no opinions one way or another about Israel, and who likes anti-Semites and Nazis?"

But I think you should know: Shills exist. They are real. They walk among you, and they pay special attention to your popular gold-bordered WATS posters. You should be aware of this. What you choose to do with this awareness is up to you.

Yours,

ExShill
[consciouslifenews.com]

Date: March 03, 2014 01:30PM

Yet you can't name one person.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables