Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Build your own lucid dream machine
Posted by: Prana ()
Date: March 09, 2014 04:44AM

I saw this in Facebook today. It consists of a cheap USB plasma globe (around $10), four copper pennies, 4 pieces of quartz, a rubber band, and some tape.

Also see this Youtube: How to build a Plasma Dream Machine.

For those of you on Facebook, see this group: Plasma Dream Machines.

I haven't built one yet, but I think I may after I finish a few projects I am working on.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Build your own lucid dream machine
Posted by: Prana ()
Date: March 09, 2014 04:51AM

Somebody has already made an improvement on the original:

There's a huge crystal on top, and the copper pipe is filled with sand and quartz.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 09, 2014 06:17AM

Lucid dreaming is easy if you get enough B vitamins. B6 and B12 are especially important. People who have enough B12 and B6 and are have trouble lucid dreaming may want to try P-5-P if they are still unable to lucid dream as they may have an absorption problem.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 10, 2014 08:17PM

I have never been low on, nor had to supplement, B12. I don't know about my B6 level but I did notice that, for the first time in my life, I had no dreams at all during the time I was on the hclf diet so I may not have been getting enough B6, (which unlike B12), is not stored in the body for later use.

The only difference for me on the diet I'm on now is probably just the B's in the more nuts I'm taking and all the B6 I'm getting from garlic and didn't take at all during my dreamless diet.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables