Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

TURNING POINT FOR HUMANITY!!! It is DONE!!!
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 17, 2014 05:22PM

I've been holding off on this for 4 days thinking that something else would have surfaced by now, but that hasn't happened so I thought that some of y'all might get a kick out of it. I'll add a couple more Videos and links in my next post for those interested. Even if the 3-11-14 event is not true, the rest of this video was spot on!

[www.youtube.com]
TURNING POINT FOR HUMANITY !!! It is DONE!!!
4:21 Minute Video

JR’s Notes:

0:02 MM
Have you ever had the feeling that EVERYTHING you thought you KNEW is a LIE? EVERYTHING from History, Science, Government, Banking, Money, Law, Economics, Farming, Energy Production, Water Treatment, Health Care, even Spirituality.

As we’re Awaken to TRUTH, we’re realizing that Beneficial Information in all of these areas has been Suppressed and Revised in ordered to keep us Enslaved and Dependent upon a Corrupt Debt Based System we can NEVER Pay Off.

Run by several Private Families, Corrupt Banksters Invest in Global Wars [that they start] to Perpetuate the Debt, Control Essential Resources and heap up Value for themselves.

We are at the point of a Planetary Shift - we all KNOW it - we FEEL it - a Tipping Point. The Low Vibration of Evil seems to be increasing, but in actuality, the Higher Vibration of Light is increasing at a much faster pace. The Matrix of Darkness is Deconstructing and we are realizing that we have the Potential Within US to bring about the needed change.

The old perpetuated Enslavery System was created with the sole intention of Controlling people through various methods, such as, Fictitious Money Systems, Water, Food and Chemicals, to name a few.

In the Old System, the few were the Benefactors of all the Earth’s Resources at the expense of the people. But together, we are a building a Bridge from the Old Fictitious System to a New one based upon Trusting the Earth’s Resources back to the people to allow the people to create and bring to light their Visions and Projects in adherence with Universal Common Law. The Ability for each Individual to Express his or her creativity depends not only on the Freedom to do so, but the financing as well.

Thankfully, now there is a Solution. As of April, 2013 with the assistance of K.681 King of King’s Mr. Sino AS, Global Development Exhibit AB, Payments 1-11 have been released for Distribution back to the people of the world. Based on population Nations of the World will receive Value due their people. The United States of America, for example, receives 1 Quadrillion, 965 Trillion Dollars (1,965,000,000,000,000). Canada receives 209 Trillion, 495 Billion, 520 Million Dollars (209,495,520,000,000).

What this means is that your Energy or Value as a Human Being on this Planet that has been previously traded on the Stock Market, Stolen by Governments, Banksters and Greedy Corporations is being returned. Together we are building a Bridge from the Old Debt Based Paradigm to a Free Society where we can all live a life of Freedom, Abundance and Hope. Healing and Rebuilding can begin. It starts with the Seeds of Creative Thought which blossom into Dreams which Grow into the Fruit of Reality.

Once the World’s Debt System has Lost its Grip on Us, we can Freely Exchange Information and bring forth Solutions. Working as teams using our Individual Skill Sets we can develop life Giving Energy Flows in every area of Society. Instead of buying Goods and Services we Pay them Forward. What was once only a Dream for a Free Society can now become a Reality.

IF TIME AND MONEY WERE NO OBJECT, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT: WWW.GODSKYEARTH.ORG

LogicBeforeAuthority•107 videos
Published on Mar 12, 2014
MORE DETAILS COMING SOON!! This is REAL and IS/HAS happened.
Here is what is happening now:
With the main program :
1 . Master Plan
2 . Key Master Plan
3 . Human Obligations
4 . Quota Payment for 253 Countries World.
5 . State Debt Elimination.
6 . Debt Elimination each person on earth. (All Debts Removed)

Moment March 11, 2014 was a very important moment for humanity and for the happiness in the world. This moment abolished human enslavement and liberated basic human rights. This is the realization of the promise of God as the almighty creator. Being compassionate to honor and glory to his fellow man.

Here is more info: [nova-gaia.com]

Additional Note: The term "New World Order" on the link above was a term co-oped by the Zionist Jew Bankers and is not implied on the link the way you or I would assume it to be implied. I will update you soon. I have so much more info to share with you all VERY soon! I HAVE SO MUCH TO SHARE!
[www.youtube.com]

Peace and Love..........John

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: TURNING POINT FOR HUMANITY!!! It is DONE!!!
Date: March 17, 2014 05:22PM

[www.youtube.com]
3/11/2014: The Freeing Of Humanity
15:01 Minute Video

LogicBeforeAuthority•107 videos
Published on Mar 13, 2014
Supporting Links:
[giftoftruth.wordpress.com]...
[2012thebigpicture.wordpress.co]...
[nova-gaia.com]...
[lucas2012infos.wordpress.com]...
[angellucci.wordpress.com]...
[www.facebook.com]...
[fengshuiserenity.blogspot.com]...
[www.starseeds.net]...
[www.youtube.com]

Date: March 17, 2014 05:23PM

[www.youtube.com]
13-03-2014: SWISSINDO PAYMENTS 1-11 RELEASED ON MARCH 11
17:00 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: March 21, 2014 09:50PM

Well, the mainstream media is quite silent about this event!!

Date: July 11, 2015 03:36PM

I just found out yesterday from a good friend that this looks like it’s really going to happen!

Watch this MUST SEE 4:35 Minute Video...

[www.gemstoneuniversity.org.]

Peace and Love.......John

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: July 14, 2015 04:45PM

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just found out yesterday from a good friend that
> this looks like it’s really going to happen!
>
> Watch this MUST SEE 4:35 Minute Video...
>
> [www.gemstoneuniversity.org.]
>
> Peace and Love.......John

Old leather skinned Rose presents yet another faded knuckleheaded "tipping point" type creepy grizzled Santa Claus with zero content in an attempt to support his unsupportable delusions.

Date: July 14, 2015 05:05PM

I just found out the other day that Ken Cousens, who is in the Video I linked above, is Gabriel Cousens cousin! lol

Date: July 14, 2015 07:28PM

"I just found out the other day that Ken Cousens, who is in the Video I linked above, is Gabriel Cousens cousin!"

Exciting for you maybe but meaningless for the raw and living food,(and any other) world.

Date: July 26, 2015 09:29PM

For people who want to understand how the few control much of the world, see David Wilcock's Financial Tyranny.

Date: July 26, 2015 11:33PM

For those who are unfamiliar with the genius of the mighty David Wilcock you've got to listen to this ...

[www.disclose.tv]

Date: July 29, 2015 02:30PM

Since Sue Schadenfreude is ATTACKING David Wilcock for the second time, just like she ATTACKS me on a continual basis, and since David Wilcock is EXPOSING Sue Schadenfreude’s MASTERS, just like I EXPOSE Sue Schadenfreude’s MASTERS, Sue Schadenfreude is OBVIOUSLY an INTERNET SHILL!!!

<<<For people who want to understand how the few control much of the world, see David Wilcock's Financial Tyranny.>>>

Prana,

Thanks for posting that link - that’s an amazing blog that David Wilcock has put together - it’s over 500 pages not including the Comments!!!

Here are some of my favorite parts from Page 1 of 10…

JR Insert from “David Wilcock” file…
FINANCIAL TYRANNY: Defeating the Greatest Cover-Up of All Time
Page 1 of 7 [s/b 1 of 10]

FINAL VERSION 2/9! A 122-nation alliance is backing a lawsuit that could free the Earth from financial tyranny. This investigation reveals who the perpetrators are and what we can do to solve the problem.

Very few people are aware that a massive 122-nation coalition has formed to solve the problem -- just in the nick of time – and they are backing a legal, public solution to end Financial Tyranny.

A TRILLION DOLLAR LAWSUIT

He was one of those people who had "the burden of wisdom" -- the knowledge of the degree of harm that is being done in this world by Financial Tyranny.

If you start learning the truth about Financial Tyranny, you will naturally be branded as making "questionable remarks" that seem "mentally unstable" by people who are unaware of the things you are about to read.

Go ahead and try to tell someone that a “super-entity” of 147 corporations appears to be running the world, and those corporations are completely interconnected with the Federal Reserve – which handed out 26 trillion dollars in bailouts, without any regulation or oversight from the American government.

You may find yourself coming face-to-face with very strong denial, ridicule and attack -- even in the face of undeniable evidence.

Our Swiss scientist James Glattfelder, who used supercomputers to prove that a small number of companies control the majority of the world’s wealth, spoke directly to the skeptics in this next quote:

"Reality is so complex, we must move away from dogma, whether it's conspiracy theories or free-market," says James Glattfelder.

"Our analysis is reality-based."

The next question you would reasonably ask yourself is this: How the hell have these people avoided getting caught for the last 100-plus years?

THE EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM

What if it were possible to discourage critical thinking in the public – so people would never put all the pieces together? One useful way to do this would be to control the educational system.

Again, I understand that I am hitting a brick wall with the “average person” by bringing this up, as they cannot face the possibility that the world they live in has been so deeply manipulated and compromised.

MANY PEOPLE CAN'T HANDLE IT

I can lay all of the evidence out for you... with meticulous, irrefutable references... but if you're not ready to hear it, you will use a variety of coping mechanisms in order to rebuild the worldview you have chosen to accept as truth.

You will scramble to avoid shame -- and maintain the beliefs you have built up throughout an entire lifetime of experiences, day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year.

This, of course, is the worldview that has been fed to you -- by the people who then convert your ignorance into profit.

In shame, you pick up the shattered pieces, use a variety of faltering arguments that sound as smart as possible, and proudly strike down any offending thoughts that jeopardize the worldview you have been taught to believe is true.

Deep in your heart, you know you are wrong... but the shame is much too great for you to go there. You have too much at stake. There is too much to lose.

THEY will think you are a failure.

Here's what I have to say about that.

IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT

Your educational upbringing has constructed a reality for you. It speaks to you from every school. Every university. Every newspaper. Every magazine. Every television station. Every radio station. Many (but thankfully not all) books.

It's not your fault.

You have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of.

THAT'S WHY I'M HERE

STEP BACK AND THINK ABOUT IT

The Federal Reserve handed out 26 trillion dollars in bailout money – to themselves. To their own companies. To their own banks.

The Federal Reserve appears to control, directly or indirectly, 1,318 corporations that earn up to 80 percent of the world’s wealth. 147 corporations within that group are totally interconnected with each other, and earn 40 percent of global revenues.

Global media was consolidated from 50 independent corporations to five giants in barely over 20 years – from 1983 to 2004 [JR Insert: and these 5 are really 1!].

One of the top two or three most profitable businesses in America is the healthcare industry. In order for the “super-entity” of 147 corporations to control 80 percent of the wealth, they would almost certainly need to invest in healthcare.

Six out of the top nine media corporations have directors with controlling interests in the pharmaceutical companies.

Eight out of the top nine media corporations have insurance and / or pharmaceutical company executives serving on their Board of Directors.

This is precisely the type of interconnectedness discovered by the Swiss team of scientists – using supercomputers.
End of JR Insert from “David Wilcock” file.

Date: July 29, 2015 03:10PM

Hey Prana,

As you may well know, David goes into the "Solution" according to the Video I posted in this Thread on Page 2 of 4 or Page 8 of 10.

[www.divinecosmos.com]
FINANCIAL TYRANNY: Defeating the Greatest Cover-Up of All Time
by David Wilcock
January 13, 2012, 1:13 pm

• FINANCIAL TYRANNY: The Final Sections
Section Eight: The Interviews
• Section Nine: Closing the Doors -- Cease and Desist
• Section Ten: Comments
• All Pages

Page 8 of 10

Page 2 of 4

Date: September 10, 2015 04:43PM

Could this be the same gold as referred to by the original post?

Global Collateral Accounts

Date: February 05, 2018 03:06PM

Hey Prana, have you heard anything on this lately?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables