Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The Great Pyramid of Giza: The Mystery Solved
Posted by: Prana ()
Date: March 29, 2014 09:19PM

I found this recently release movie called The Great Pyramid of Giza: The Mystery Solved, which is a pay per view or buy movie via Vimeo ($12 for a single view or $15 to download). I downloaded it last night, and am part way through it.

The Far Sight Institute uses 2 highly skilled remote viewers to see how the Giza pyramid was built, from the quarrying of the stone, transporting the stone, the purpose of the pyramid, and the masterminds of the project.

Most of the movie is narrated by the man wearing the bandana in the picture, and the other 2 are the remote viewers.

The story they tell has nothing in common with the accepted theories of how the Egyptians built this all with camels and straw boats and wooden tools.

Instead, what is revealed is high tech equipment that can melt rock, anti gravity fields, cloned/genetically manipulated workers/drones, non-human overseers.

I love this kind of stuff!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Great Pyramid of Giza: The Mystery Solved
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 30, 2014 08:11PM

I used to think remote viewing was way more accurate than I do now. Both because of the pro's results and my own.

Anyway, IMO, the mystery of the great pyramids was most convincingly solved by the father if geopolymers - Joseph Davidovits. Most of the pyramid blocks were cast in situ.

Here's his first book on the subject...

[www.amazon.com]

The blocks magnetic moments speak...

[www.geopolymer.org]

More evidence...

[www.geopolymer.org]

[www.geopolymer.org]

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: March 31, 2014 10:27PM

I don't buy into the theory that the pyramid blocks are made of cement. Even if they were, how did they Egypians carry all that cement from the quarries to the building site? On camels?

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: April 01, 2014 01:50AM

Prana Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't buy into the theory that the pyramid
> blocks are made of cement. Even if they were, how
> did they Egypians carry all that cement from the
> quarries to the building site? On camels?

It's hard to argue with a scanning electron microscope which reveals air bubbles, filaments, coatings, and clay binders - which is exactly what is revealed. The stone used was a very crumbly sort that doesn't lend itself to carving.

It's easy to carry large batches of materials in small bags or baskets.

Here is some further explanation of the how's and whys...

[www.geopolymer.org]

*** the cartoon strip of how it was done is on page 14 and 15 of the pdf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2014 01:55AM by SueZ.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables