Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Empathy: Exploring Animal Connection VID
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: July 25, 2014 07:27PM

04:24 VID

[www.youtube.com]

" Published on Feb 27, 2013

Patient care is more than just healing -- it's building a connection that encompasses mind, body and soul.

If you could stand in someone else's shoes . . . hear what they hear. See what they see. Feel what they feel. Would you treat them differently?

CEO Toby Cosgrove, MD, shared this video, titled "Empathy," with the Cleveland Clinic staff during his 2012 State of the Clinic address on Feb. 27, 2013."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Empathy: Exploring Animal Connection VID
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: July 26, 2014 02:46PM

The Comments for this Video represent how IGNORANT most people are when it comes to our Lifestyle Choices Causing most of our Illnesses. Only 2 of the 26 Scenarios presented in this Video represent the only thing Doctors and Hospitals are good for, which are for things that are Outside of our Control. 5 of the 26 Scenarios represent unrelated Scenarios and the other 19 Scenarios should NOT even exist as these are Lifestyle Related Problems and there ain’t NO F...ING Hospital, Doctor or Drug in the world that’s going to help you for a Lifestyle Related Problem!!!

If you really have Empathy for most of the people in this Video, as well as everyone else who places their Trust in the Status Quo, it should be that they are being TORTURED in the name of Medicine!!!

Indeed, all of us must heed the words of Philo of Alexandria, “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.”

Date: July 26, 2014 06:57PM

je je. The vid was meant to cause controversy. I know about the dangers of hospitals and doctors acvice. I see it every day and from people I know/meet. Their ignorance is well beyond of my powers.

Anyway, I don't see how people can have selective emphathy and cruelty.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: July 26, 2014 07:53PM

[articles.mercola.com]
One in 25 Patients End Up with Hospital-Acquired Infections, CDC Warns
April 09, 2014 | 149,145 views
By Dr. Mercola

Knowing How to Play the 'Hospital Game' Could Save Your Life

Knowing how to prevent disease so you can avoid hospitals in the first place is clearly your best bet. But knowing what to do to make your hospital stay as safe and healing as possible is equally important. As Dr. Saul explains:

"[People] need to understand that when they are faced with hospitalization, the most powerful person in the most entire hospital system is the patient. The system works on the assumption that the patient will not claim that power...A patient can say, 'No. Do not touch me.' And they can't. If they do, it's assault, and you can call the police. Now, they might say, 'Well, on your way in, you signed this form.' You can revoke your permission. Just because somebody has permission to do one thing, it doesn't mean that they have the permission to do everything.

There's no such thing as a situation that you cannot reverse... You don't want to cry wolf for no reason, but the patient has the potential to put a stop to absolutely anything. If the patient doesn't know that, if they're not conscious, or if they just don't have the moxie to do it, the next most powerful person is the spouse... If there is no spouse present, the next most powerful people in the system are the children of the patient...

You'll notice that I haven't noticed doctors or hospital administrators once. That's because they don't have the power. They really don't. They just want you to think that you do. It is an illusion that they run the place. The answer is – you do. They're offering you products and services, and they're trying to get you to accept them without question.

...[W]hen you go to the hospital, bring along a black Sharpie pen, and cross out anything that you don't like in the contract. Put big giant X's through entire clauses and pages, and do not sign it. And when they say, 'We're not going to admit you,' you say, 'Please put it in writing that you refuse to admit me.' What do you think your lawyers are going to do with that? They have to [admit you]. They absolutely have to... It's a game, and you can win it. But you can't win it if you don't know the rules. And basically, they don't tell you the rules. In [the book] Hospitals and Health, we do."

[articles.mercola.com]

Date: July 27, 2014 04:22PM

a couple days ago I saw a guy limping on the gymn. I asked if he had hurt his foot. He said he was having hip replacement done tomorrow! I asked what they found, arthritis? He said he didn't know. But he was tired of the pain. WOW. But this guy looked like he knew everything possible since he himself work in a hospital. He was confident on his decision yet he did not know. If he/they don't know, what makes you thing they are going to fix the problem by having a hip replacement? (did not asked him that) He said he was going to do the knee next. It was too late to tell him about autoinmune problems, inflamation, etc as he already had the appointment and all I could say was good luck.

a hip replacement!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2014 04:26PM by Panchito.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: July 29, 2014 09:33PM

panchito

i picked up a dollar bill from the floor the other day
yeah, someone had just accidentally dropped it

i read the logo

" In Doctors We Trust"

i bought a couple of ball point pens with that dollar ( you can never have enough pens.... as sometimes you could misplace them or lose them or whatnot)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables