Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

accepted views of industries defining science
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: September 22, 2014 09:05PM

Pharma companies sell vaccines by using "their" science. Society is geared towards economic industrialism. If they cannot make money out of a product (like a vaccine) is not called science but pseudoscience. Then the army of doctors that drive the Bmers (BMWs) are part of the system that accepts only the right type of "science" (the one that brings them money). Schools use science if it can be patented and sold. The definition of science is a defined commercial product aimed at sales and profit, not truth for the sake of truth. Then to make it more official, paid scientist proclaim the definition of science from their point of profit too to cover their financial future. Everybody is biting at the cheese of science

[theweek.com]

Everybody uses it. Science says this, science says that. You must vote for me because science. You must buy this because science. You must hate the folks over there because science.

Look, science is really important. And yet, who among us can easily provide a clear definition of the word "science" that matches the way people employ the term in everyday life?

So let me explain what science actually is. Science is the process through which we derive reliable predictive rules through controlled experimentation. That's the science that gives us airplanes and flu vaccines and the Internet. But what almost everyone means when he or she says "science" is something different.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/22/2014 09:09PM by Panchito.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: accepted views of industries defining science
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: September 24, 2014 10:05PM

Carl Sagan sums it up best I think- Science is a candle in the dark nothing nothing more nothing less!
If we cant go with what we call science today I guess we could ask religons or tarot cards or ojigi boards. Yes science is often overturned but I will take a candle in the dark over baseless opion
And again who can benifit by junking legit science. BIG OIL
Read about Alec - American Legislative Exchange Concil, John Rose works for these people, ALEC is front page San Francisco Cronicle Today sept 24th read all about it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2014 10:11PM by riverhousebill.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables