Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

dolls are scary
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: October 23, 2014 01:07AM

[www.hauntedamericatours.com]

bunch of movies coming out about haunted dolls

one is called annabelle

i will not see this movie if someone paid me to see it lolsmiling smiley

anyhow.. i didn't know it was based on a true story though

above article talks about "real" haunted dolls

does anyone believe this stuff?

i thought it was a joke

but apparently, they are archived this n that

scary

is this stuff for real?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: dolls are scary
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: October 23, 2014 01:09AM

Anne Rice's dolls are haunted

so she gave them away ( her collection) to a museum

says so in the above article i posted

makes me wonder why her dolls are haunted

she writes haunting stories
and her dolls are haunted

is that a coincidence or no?

strange world we live in

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: December 03, 2014 06:08AM

HI I couldn't read past the "Robert the Doll" story. Why wouldn't anyone just burn that doll up? Why let it continue haunting everyone?

YOu ask if anyone believes that stuff. I had a haunted doll as a child. The story goes that I, as a little girl, never liked dolls. Anytime anyone tried to give me a doll, I would reject it. As I grew older, I became a little embarrassed and decided I should get a doll. One day at a department store, I saw a beautiful doll in a big dress on a stand. I decided I should get it. So my parents bought it for me. I liked the dress and the doll and I had no bad feelings. They put the doll next to me in the back seat and they left me there to go do some shopping. The moment I was alone with it, I felt an evil presence in it that scared me. I will never forget that feeling. Nevertheless, I was determined to finally have a doll, despite my feelings. I placed it in a prominent place in my bedroom. I noticed sometimes I would wake up and it would be turned facing me with its arms up. I asked my brothers if they came in to my room, but they denied it. That doll would haunt me in my dreams with glowing red eyes. I had frequent nightmares of that doll. A psychic told me that it was my own energy that moved the doll. I had a tough time believing that my own energy would scare me so badly. Finally, a friend encouraged me to finally dump that doll in the trash. When I came home from college, I did just that, but to this day, I regret that I didn't dismember it, because I am afraid that someone just came to the alley and took it home.

My story sounds childish and some people might think my brothers were to blame for moving my doll. But the twist is that my house was already mildly haunted because my father, as a new Christian minister, was asked by a lady for exorcism and my father decided he was not strong enough to perform an exorcism. Later that night, sprits entered our home when I was like 5 years old. I remember hearing chains rattling and my brother saw demons in the window. After that, chairs would be dragged across the floor when we were all upstairs. I could go on and on with more details, but it was the real deal.

some people are susceptiple to spirits and others seem immune. The only reason I share my story is for the sake of any children...that the parents be sensitive to their kids. If your kid hates dolls, then please don't add peer pressure to get a doll or even stuffed animals. If you feel odd about a doll that you own, why keep it? Think twice before giving away a doll or even a piece of art that you feel great dread over. Consider a holistic way to recycle that object back into the earth instead of giving it to someone else.

Later, I learned spiritual lessons that enabled me to deal with spirits, so I no longer feel haunted or susceptible to them. Some people are tuned into that side of reality, even if it may seem very hard to believe by others who are not.

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: December 04, 2014 08:50PM

Tai, I agree with this completely: "If your kid hates dolls, then please don't add peer pressure to get a doll or even stuffed animals."

And I hope you don't mind my saying, but for the sake of other kids: IMO, when parents go shopping, they should never leave a child alone in the back seat of a car. The child will be unprotected, AND many children will feel unprotected.

Also, it's probably not a great idea to instill scary thoughts of exorcism and demons into the minds of small children, whether parents believe in these things or not.

I was shocked by your post Tai, and I'm very glad the spiritual lessons you have learned have helped you.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2014 09:00PM by suncloud.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: December 05, 2014 05:07AM

Suncloud wrote:
Also, it's probably not a great idea to instill scary thoughts of exorcism and demons into the minds of small children, whether parents believe in these things or not

Tai:
My parents didn't tell me or my brothers what happened. My dad didn't come home and say, "well, kids, I chickened out. A possessed lady came to me for exorcism but I doubted myself and turned her away." No, they told us nothing what happened. My only guess is that they followed my dad home after he met with her because the house was a racket that night, and they even tried to suffocate my dad (which I only learned about in detail many years later.). I truly had no clue what was going on. It was only until the next day after my brother and I informed them what we experienced that they told us what happened.

Suncloud wrote:
"AND many children will feel unprotected."

Tai:
I agree, yet my case was different. I didn't feel unprotected, I felt an evil and malevolent presence in that doll. I will give you an example. I had a pretty normal childhood (aside from the mild haunting) and never felt hatred or terrible angst towards anyone. One day during a family reunion, I carpooled with some relatives I never met before. The moment I sat next to one of my male relatives in the backseat of a car, I felt intense hatred toward him. I never felt hatred ever before in my life. I had no reason to hate him. I will never forget that intense feeling and I felt bad about it, because I knew that I didn't know him and he had not done anything to me. Many years later, this same man went to jail for child molestation. So the hatred I felt toward him and the awareness of negativity from the doll were very similar, in that in my heart of hearts, I did not seem to be projecting, but seemed to be "sensing."

Well, I am not trying to scare anyone here. Fear is unhealthy and an attachment to shed. Good is always more powerful than evil. When one understands how powerful good is, there is no more fear of evil . But fear in itself can attract many problems to oneself.

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: December 05, 2014 07:48AM

Thanks Tai. smiling smiley

I think you are so right: "Fear is unhealthy and an attachment to shed. Good is always more powerful than evil. When one understands how powerful good is, there is no more fear of evil . But fear in itself can attract many problems to oneself."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2014 07:54AM by suncloud.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: December 05, 2014 11:24AM

Tai Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
Some people are tuned
> into that side of reality, even if it may seem
> very hard to believe by others who are not.

Yes. For many reasons malevolent entities from "that side" find easiest access to sensitive children through things like dolls. The only modern dolls I've seen that seem to be exempt are 'Hello Kitty' dolls.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables