Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Disinfo at it's worst - reptilians drinking drano and getting drunk on it
Date: January 04, 2015 12:12AM

Many are probably aware that much of the conspiracy sites are full of disinfo, but also much fact, but when we put it all togeather we'll get a bunch of people with crazy nonsense in their heads, so we need to be careful.

This video is silly but also slightly funny, but it shows you how far they have taken the disinfo and are insulting our intelligence. Preston Nichols talks about the reptilian that worked in his office, but it gets over the top when he starts talking about the reptilian drinking drano (caustic drain cleaner) and getting drunk on it.

Preston Nichols about his experience with a reptilian alien
[www.youtube.com]

(Short video).

www.thesproutarian.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Disinfo at it's worst - reptilians drinking drano and getting drunk on it
Date: January 04, 2015 01:42AM

Here is a classic disinfo agent serving the other side. He says that killing animals and eating them is good for the pineal gland. He doesn't say it in those exact words, but he basically says meat eating is good because he knows most people are not awake enough to see through his deception:

[www.youtube.com]

Then there is this classic servant of lucifer who tells us to eat meat and that animals don't have souls, and there is no God or heaven and that the universe is run by aliens LOL. All these govt disinfo agents were backing hgim and hundreds fell for the lies, BUT l made two posts on a forum exposing his ideas and explaining why he was wrong (I did it very respectfully) and the disinfo agents didn't like it and banned me quickly.

[www.youtube.com]

Then there is my old favourite who tries to make everyone feel dumb and unread so we feel bad and start spending our lives reading disinfo in the dilusion that we are becoming educated and smart LOL. Of course he offers no remedy, he offers rubbish to keep the slaves scared and busy reading corrupted nonsense from books.

[www.youtube.com]

Then we have Lou's buddy:

[www.youtube.com]

It's time to get smart folks and wake up to these disinfo servants of lucifer.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: January 04, 2015 02:19AM

Humans are not shape shifting reptiles. That's the long and short of it.

Date: January 04, 2015 02:44AM

SueZ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Humans are not shape shifting reptiles. That's the
> long and short of it.

Yes, there never seems to be any proof of this. Surely by now there would be evidence of shapeshifting if the elite were reptilians. Humans don't seem evolved enough to shapeshift, and l really doubt the reptilians are either. Other higher level beings and aliens l do believe could shapeshift, but haven't seen evidence of it yet.

Posted by: arugula ()
Date: January 04, 2015 05:08AM

The behavior is reptilian. That is enough to convince me. I have dated a few reptiles in my time. Not for long, though.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables