Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
"Biology of Belief" documentary
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: January 22, 2015 03:46AM

Biology of Belief - by Bruce Lipton (full documentary)

01:08:51 VID
The Biology of Belief: An Interview with Dr. Bruce Lipton

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "Biology of Belief" documentary
Date: January 23, 2015 03:22AM

a 2014 follow up

02:31:23 VID

[www.youtube.com]

Date: January 29, 2015 05:01PM

after a while, I think of Bruce Lipton as an olympic idiot. He has a tiny part of truth but he blows it up into this idiotic story that has no base. He thinks that the thoughts controls the interpretation of genes. However, cells do not speak english. I believe cells respond more to diet than to thoughts. He looks sick and aging fast. There are many idiots on universities. This one was probably a gold medal. He just makes too many gross mistakes and he thinks he is the greatest. idiot.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: January 29, 2015 08:00PM

Panchito Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> after a while, I think of Bruce Lipton as an
> olympic idiot. He has a tiny part of truth but he
> blows it up into this idiotic story that has no
> base. He thinks that the thoughts controls the
> interpretation of genes. However, cells do not
> speak english. I believe cells respond more to
> diet than to thoughts. He looks sick and aging
> fast. There are many idiots on universities. This
> one was probably a gold medal. He just makes too
> many gross mistakes and he thinks he is the
> greatest. idiot.

Panchito you only make yourself look extremely stupid when you act like you're more intelligent than lots of professionals with University degrees. Is it because you're jealous because they're smarter or making more money than you? By the way, your "cells do not speak English" comments is one of the dumbest things I have ever read in my life and in no way demonstrates that thoughts do not heavily influence cells. Positive thoughts increase immunity, this is a well-established fact. Why do you spend all your time acting like you're some expert (not even close) and criticizing the looks of other people? Are you that insecure? Like I've said in the past, why don't you post a picture of yourself? Are you out of shape with lots of acne or something?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2015 08:01PM by jtprindl.

Date: January 30, 2015 02:25AM

jtprindl, you only make yourself more stupid when you open your mouth. Too many bottles and superfoods make you feel jealous? BTW your comment is not the dummest thing I've heard because I've heard from you before. Why do you spend all your time acting like you're some expert (not even close) and criticizing the looks of other people? Are you that insecure? Like I've said in the past, why don't you post a picture of yourself? Are you out of shape with lots of acne or something?

Date: January 30, 2015 04:07AM

Panchito Wrote:
> jtprindl, you only make yourself more stupid when
> you open your mouth. Too many bottles and
> superfoods make you feel jealous? BTW your comment
> is not the dummest thing I've heard because I've
> heard from you before. Why do you spend all your
> time acting like you're some expert (not even
> close) and criticizing the looks of other people?
> Are you that insecure? Like I've said in the past,
> why don't you post a picture of yourself? Are you
> out of shape with lots of acne or something?

Are you still in elementary school?

You sound extremely insecure about your health, physique, looks, and knowledge, which is why you're always attempting pathetic insults at people who know way more than you do. I feel sorry for you - mentally unstable and delusional, off in your own world.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/30/2015 04:07AM by jtprindl.

Date: January 30, 2015 04:18AM

What I wrote is what you wrote. you need help.

Date: January 30, 2015 04:27AM

Panchito Wrote:
> What I wrote is what you wrote. you need help.

Which is exactly why I asked if you were still in elementary school. Repeating what I said like an immature six-year old.

Date: January 30, 2015 06:47PM

it is called feedback. I amplify your words and send them your way so that you may hear how you sound to others.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 30, 2015 07:56PM

Here is a snippet from my file on Bruce Lipton...

JR’s Analysis of Bruce Lipton…
Bruce reminds me of that old saying by Abraham Maslow, "If the only tool you have is a hammer, you will see every problem as a nail." Having appropriate thoughts is only 1 of the 14 things we need to get and stay healthy and Bruce is blaming 95 to 99% of our problems on our thoughts and subconscious mind. So, Bruce has done a great job of describing how our thoughts and subconscious mind can contribute to our problems, but he has come up short in the other 13 things we need, especially our food. Actually, Bruce’s work might also explain our feelings and spirituality, so he is still missing the other 11 things we need if we give him credit for those.

Bruce simply does not have a thorough understanding of the disease process, which comes as no surprise to me since he has been trained as a medical school professor. Bruce does not understand that disease is a bodily process and that those signals or warning signs are not inappropriate…they actually serve a purpose. Bruce also thinks that drugs correct those signals when in fact, they just don’t allow the signal to happen.

So, Bruce is basically saying 3 main things: 1) Inappropriate signals are the source of most human illnesses and dysfunctions; 2) Stress and fear are turning our immune system off; 3) We are actually victims of our subconscious minds. You got to love #3 because it’s just like bacteria and viruses…they’re all invisible to the naked eye which makes for a convenient scapegoat. Basically, Bruce is saying the same thing as the two guys in What The Bleep Do We Know - Dr. Joseph Dispenza and William Tiller, Ph.D. and that is our thoughts are everything and our food choices have no impact whatsoever.

There’s another old saying that Bruce reminds me of when I look at his picture (see below after file preview) and that is you should not take advice from a fat philosopher.
End of JR’s Analysis of Bruce Lipton.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/30/2015 08:01PM by John Rose.

Date: January 30, 2015 09:53PM

Panchito Wrote:
> it is called feedback. I amplify your words and
> send them your way so that you may hear how you
> sound to others.

You failed greatly, I already knew exactly how I sounded and have no issue with it. You on the other hand just sound like a little kid with nothing better to say when you repeat what I said. You're so foolish that you actually believe posting internet articles and reading outdated books gives you any type of significant knowledge or makes you smarter than people with University degrees. Only petty, insecure people talk about the looks of others - and you do this on a consistent basis. Get your mind checked, you may have taken too many shots to the head.

Date: January 30, 2015 10:51PM

jtprindl, aren't you aware that you sound in distress? How could anybody help a drowning person that insults the observers?

Date: January 30, 2015 10:56PM

Panchito Wrote:
> jtprindl, aren't you aware that you sound in
> distress? How could anybody help a drowning person
> that insults the observers?

Not distressed in any way, shape, or form - that would be your distorted perception. The observers? What are you even talking about? Once again... Only petty, insecure people talk about the looks of others - and you do this on a consistent basis.

Date: January 30, 2015 11:06PM

Hope someone helps you escape from your burning mental prison. The day is beautiful where I am.

Have a nice day

Date: January 30, 2015 11:30PM

Panchito Wrote:
> Hope someone helps you escape from your burning
> mental prison. The day is beautiful where I am.
>
> Have a nice day

You're not fooling anybody by making poor attempts at acting all loving and caring after being called out for being insecure, judgmental, and insulting. No less than a day ago did you call Bruce Lipton an idiot and again made a comment on the looks of another person - you've done this too many times to count. Insecure and petty.

Date: January 30, 2015 11:52PM

what do you gain by asumming the role of forum police other than control? Aren't your acusations a mmirror of something from you?

Date: January 31, 2015 12:08AM

Panchito Wrote:
> what do you gain by asumming the role of forum
> police other than control? Aren't your acusations
> a mmirror of something from you?

Let's stay on topic and stop trying to divert the attention away from the fact that you consistently talk about the looks of others and call professionals with University degrees demeaning names. My accusations of you have nothing to do with me, you brought this entirely on yourself.

Date: January 31, 2015 12:45AM

jtprindl Wrote:
> My accusations of you have nothing to do
> with me, you brought this entirely on yourself.

You say that there is something the universe that brought something upon me and therefore I deserve something. That it didn't come from you. Yet, you are the one saying it. So it does have something to do with you as you are the source of the message. It is about you and how you feel inside. How else would anybody say so many insults together?

Have a nice day

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2015 12:47AM by Panchito.

Date: January 31, 2015 12:56AM

Panchito Wrote:
> jtprindl Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > My accusations of you have nothing to do
> > with me, you brought this entirely on yourself.
>
> You say that there is something the universe that
> brought something upon me and therefore I deserve
> something. That it didn't come from you. Yet, you
> are the one saying it. So it does have something
> to do with you as you are the source of the
> message. It is about you and how you feel inside.
> How else would anybody say so many insults
> together?
>
> Have a nice day

Who's insulting who? Now you're crying uncle because you're being called out for being disrespectful towards others. You act like a bully - making fun of the way others look and saying they're stupid - this far from the first time you've done this.

And my comments directed towards you were brought on by your comments. You deserve to be ousted for your hypocrisy and disrespect.

Date: January 31, 2015 01:30AM

jtprindl Wrote:
> You deserve to be ousted for
> your hypocrisy and disrespect.

You think I deserved to be punished by you. You got the problem in you as you play the role of forum police to justifiy how you feel inside. You try to punish others by insulting them and delivering justice. That was your first post. But you do this just about in every thread and with different reasonings like when running out of arguments or when you get exposed. Just like a bumb in a gas station curses a bystander and tells him he is the police, so you do play this fictional police character role in the forum. In real life, you may be a pasive person but in the forum you inflate with hot hair to look bigger and feel that you are someone important. You punish others by trying to make them feel like you feel and justifying your acts a posteriory. You press the trigger then find a reason to justify your feelings.

Have a nice day. It gets tiring after a while talking to you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2015 01:34AM by Panchito.

Date: January 31, 2015 01:53AM

"You think I deserved to be punished by you."

When did I ever say anything about punishing? I think you deserve to called out for being hypocritical and disrespectful towards other individuals. You act like a bully - making fun of the way others look and saying they're stupid - this far from the first time you've done this. I haven't insulted you once in this entire thread - you're the one who's doing the insulting but then start crying and faking like you're all loving and caring when someone calls you out on it and explains how you're acting - petty and insecure. Why else would you consistently talk about how other people look? Why else would you consistently call professionals with University degrees stupid? Because you're insecure about your own looks and knowledge.

"In real life, you may be a pasive person but in the forum you inflate with hot hair to look bigger and feel that you are someone important."

"But you do this just about in every thread and with different reasonings like when running out of arguments or when you get exposed."

Again nothing more than your distorted perception and thinking patterns. I've never ran out of arguments or have been exposed, ever.

"Have a nice day. It gets tiring after a while talking to you."

Bye.

Date: January 31, 2015 04:54PM

I wrote:

"Having appropriate thoughts is only 1 of the 14 things we need to get and stay healthy and Bruce is blaming 95 to 99% of our problems on our thoughts and subconscious mind. So, Bruce has done a great job of describing how our thoughts and subconscious mind can contribute to our problems, but he has come up short in the other 13 things we need, especially our food.

So, Bruce is basically saying 3 main things: 1) Inappropriate signals are the source of most human illnesses and dysfunctions; 2) Stress and fear are turning our immune system off; 3) We are actually victims of our subconscious minds. You got to love #3 because it’s just like bacteria and viruses…they’re all invisible to the naked eye which makes for a convenient scapegoat. Basically, Bruce is saying the same thing as the two guys in What The Bleep Do We Know - Dr. Joseph Dispenza and William Tiller, Ph.D. and that is our thoughts are everything and our food choices have no impact whatsoever."

Tai wrote:

<<<I have heard snippets of his talks here and there, and I have never heard anything outrageous from Bruce, such as that diet does not matter. I don't think what he is saying negates anything from the raw vegan living nutrition wisdom. I don't think the two are in conflict. If you start listening at 55 minutes (from the first post Panchito listed of 1:08 minutes) to the end, you will see that his message is not in conflict with nutritional wisdom.>>>

I’ll never forget the first time I heard Bruce Lipton say that “most of our Dis-Eases are due to Inappropriate Signals” [see #1) above], especially since Bruce taught Medical Students, because it helped me realize why most doctors accept Treating the Symptoms. If Medical Students are taught in Medical School that “most of our Dis-Eases are due to Inappropriate Signals,” then that Negates the Law of Cause & Effect because 99% of our Dis-Eases are Lifestyle Related.

Around the 58:10 MM (from the first post Panchito listed of 1:08 minutes), Bruce said that Love exceeds Nutrition, which is basically the same thing that Dispenza and Tiller believe - see Story below.

Are Thoughts REAL and are they 1 of our 14 Needs that we must Satisfy?

YOU BET!!!

Here’s an interesting Story about 2 other guys (just like Bruce) in What The Bleep Do We Know - Dr. Joseph Dispenza and William Tiller, Ph.D. Back in 2003, I went to a seminar given by Dr. Joseph Dispenza with one of my students, David, who later became Gabriel Cousens research assistant, and Dispenza made some absurd comment about Eating Hot Dogs. At the end of the lecture when Dispenza was answering questions from the audience, David called him on it and Dispenza insisted that you could think your way out of the Ill-Effects from Eating Hot Dogs.

About a year later after David had some time to reflect on what he could have said different to help Dispenza understand that Food was actually more important than Thoughts, David saw William Tiller at the airport and knew that Gabriel was going to interview Tiller the next day, so David approached Tiller and introduced himself as Gabriel’s research assistant and told him that they were excited about interviewing him and then, presented Tiller with David’s much more convincing argument that Food was actually more important than Thoughts. David immediately called me after this encounter and said, John, you were spot on about how some people have Knowledge Filters and cannot entertain an idea when it threatens their existing Paradigm. David then asked Gabriel if he would bring this subject up during the interview and Gabriel agreed. Every time Gabriel pointed out the importance of Food, Tiller would talk around it and never address the issue despite Gabriel diplomatically coming back to the topic several times.

So this is a common problem that I see with a lot of people, including the I Ching! It’s like they found One Branch off of the Tree of Knowledge and they think they found the whole Tree. Anyone who believes that most of our Dis-Eases are due to Inappropriate Signals, as most doctors and their teachers do, have been intentionally Mis-Directed to Negate the Law of Cause & Effect so they could rationalize that it’s OK to Treat the Symptoms.

<<<I noticed that many scientists often look unhealthy, due to their exposure to chemicals and being in toxic laboratories all day. Plus scientists are usually very sedentary, because they must read and sit in chairs mostly, so it's not unusual if they are overweight or pudgy. A scientist may or may not have a chance to have a healthy lifestyle.>>>

If you Lack the Knowledge of How to Live and How to Adapt, you are LACKING the most important Knowledge of all, which is why you don’t take advice from a Fat Philosopher. If you do NOT know How to Live and How to Adapt, then you do NOT know that the Ultimate Solution for anyone of our Problems that are 100% Within our Control is the Ultimate Solution for ALL of our Problems that are 100% Within our Control! Of course, this does not mean that these people might not have some valuable Knowledge, but it does mean that they are LACKING the most important Knowledge of all!

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: January 31, 2015 06:47PM

Okay, I listened at 58 minutes and he says love exceeds nutrition when it comes to cells being in protection mode versus growth mode.

The reason I said to watch starting at 55 minutes, is because he discusses what a cell does when coming into contact with a toxin. It retreats. So, I don't think he is negating nutritional wisdom. He confirms it.

John, I liked your story you shared (and thanks for sharing it, very interesting), but I don't think that reflects on Bruce Lipton. Most of the talk was about the power (and lack of it) that genes have. So, he is trying to shatter people's false notions about genes.

John rose wrote:
Bruce is blaming 95 to 99% of our problems on our thoughts and subconscious mind.

Tai:
He didn't say that in this video.

Regarding what he said about love being important...look at how they did experiments on growing babies and the ones that didn't get love were stunted versus those that did get love. I think that is what he saying. I will keep listening to more talks of his, but so far, I don't hear him negating nutrition at all.

So far, I am impressed by the holistic thinking of Bruce Lipton. He could easily eat a raw vegan diet and still have his same views on love.

John Rose wrote:
don’t take advice from a Fat Philosopher.

Tai:
John, hhmmm, I agree with JTP not to judge people by their appearance. I am slim, like many vegans, but I have many teachers who are overweight. Let's take the breatharian nun, Shi Hongqing. She is very heavy set, but she is also very strong
[www.youtube.com]
at around 30 minutes, you can watch her demonstrate her strength (even though she doesn't eat physical food).
I have had to play this video for my friend who has been into raw veganism over 20 years. He is too skinny (with demineralized bones) and he judges everyone by their weight. IT was a paradigm shift for him to see a fat breatharian. Because whether she is fat or thin, she is very strong and very healthy. look at her hair for her age.
Buddhas are sometimes known for being overweight. Is that a problem? look at her and tell me if it's a problem? I am not saying she is a buddha, but she is definitely on the path and closer than many.
There are mysteries to the human body! Yes, we know how to create a slim body on raw vegan or even vegan diet. Very simple. But how do you create health that bubbles over like her? Who cares if she is overweight? In a case like her, can we even say she is overweight? How can she compare herself to anyone, given her level of health?
What is wrong with listening to a fat philospher, like her?

You know, if all you had to eat was more nuts and seeds and less fruit, you might get fat too. Look at Victoria Boutenko. Not the end of the world and your wisdom would not be less valid, because your circumstances caused you to increase your fat levels.

When I was really skinny, like 115 pounds (too thin for my height), my ribs stuck out and that can't be good if you have an accident and hit something really hard. Sometimes I think having a little padding is good.

Date: January 31, 2015 06:47PM

"Having appropriate thoughts is only 1 of the 14 things we need to get and stay healthy and Bruce is blaming 95 to 99% of our problems on our thoughts and subconscious mind. So, Bruce has done a great job of describing how our thoughts and subconscious mind can contribute to our problems, but he has come up short in the other 13 things we need, especially our food."

What are the other 13? Did you come up with this list? Do you believe it is set in stone or are you consistently adding to it?

Date: January 31, 2015 07:24PM

<<<I don't hear him negating nutrition at all.>>>

Tai, you missed the most important thing I wrote that Negates Nutrition! Bruce said that “most of our Dis-Eases are due to Inappropriate Signals” and that Negates the Law of Cause & Effect because 99% of our Dis-Eases are Lifestyle Related, which includes Nutrition!

<<<He didn't say that in this video.>>>

I have not watched the 2 links posted by Panchito as I have over 1 GB of his Audio Tapes.

<<<So, he is trying to shatter people's false notions about genes.>>>

Yes, I like Bruce’s overall message, except that he believes “most of our Dis-Eases are due to Inappropriate Signals” and that is simply NOT True!

<<<I agree with JTP not to judge people by their appearance.>>>

I stand by what I say because our Dietary and Lifestyle Mistakes are recorded in our flesh and if you do NOT know How to Live and How to Adapt, then you do NOT know that the Ultimate Solution for anyone of our Problems that are 100% Within our Control is the Ultimate Solution for ALL of our Problems that are 100% Within our Control!

Date: January 31, 2015 07:38PM

<<<What are the other 13? Did you come up with this list? Do you believe it is set in stone or are you consistently adding to it?>>>

Yes, I came up with this list and interestingly, the more Pieces I found over the years the less I ended up with because I realized that some of these Pieces were Pieces within Pieces. I feel pretty content with my list as of today; my I’ll add any additional Pieces if I need to and adding additional Pieces does not take away from my message.

As a scientist, nothing is etched in stone, however, some of them are deeply rooted and it will take a lot for me to believe that Altering our Food with Fire is a good thing to do, for example.

Unfortunately, I am not willing to divulge my list until my book is ready, but for the most part the list is pretty much common sense, e.g. Air, Water, Food, etc., although, I was also very creative in coming up with some of the Sub-Puzzles to put some of these Pieces within Pieces and I am very anxious to share this, but now is not the time.

Date: January 31, 2015 07:41PM

Thanks you folks for reviving this topic without the toxic personal attacks.

teaching in a university does not give a person competence. I've never met more disfuncional people than those that teach at universities. Even when they are good at their expertise, which is a very small percentage, they do so at the expense of other esential modes of expertise. For example, a mathematician may swear that he can prove the existance of a god with numbers. Because he can buffle people in small talk, he can get away with stuff. They may project their sense of knowledge of expertise to other areas and temporarrily get away.

Example. Cell perception is totally different than brain perception and consciousness (cortex). Brain perception does have signaling influence on the body but its effect is overblown by him (exagerates). The stored information can be corrupted in place. For example, from birth. It does not depend exclusively on the environment and its signals for its corruption. The environment and received signals place a role in its transduction by it is not the defining cause of everything. There are many other causes. I remember hearing things during the video that striked me as total BS but I passed them because I liked his message. At the end, he sounded like an especialist that tried to hard to glue together the pieces of his story by making mistakes. To make it short, he makes a complex subject look easy at the expense of mistakes even in his own field of expertise. He tells small truths to get you to accept big lies.

Date: January 31, 2015 08:08PM

"Thanks you folks for reviving this topic without the toxic personal attacks."

You made a toxic personal attack against Bruce Lipton - "There are many idiots on universities. This one was probably a gold medal. He just makes too many gross mistakes and he thinks he is the greatest. idiot." - far from the first time you've done this. Stop acting like you're loving, caring, and thankful - you're far from it and not fooling anyone but yourself.

Oh and literally everything you just said just shows more and more insecurity and is nothing but your own distorted perception. You have a hate-filled, insecure mindset and it consistently shows. Have you ever considered that maybe you're just not intelligent enough to grasp what others are saying? Or that because you fail to understand the English language completely, you just fail to comprehend?

What's your field of expertise, Panchito?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2015 08:09PM by jtprindl.

Date: January 31, 2015 08:14PM

jtprindl, at this point, I would like to politely ask you to not engage in converstaions with me now or in the future. I would like to remeber you that in the past, you already promised that.

Have a nice day and thank you.

Date: January 31, 2015 08:57PM

Panchito Wrote:
> jtprindl, at this point, I would like to politely
> ask you to not engage in converstaions with me now
> or in the future. I would like to remeber you that
> in the past, you already promised that.
>
> Have a nice day and thank you.

You don't have to engage in anything if you don't like, regardless, I will still call you out when you are hypocritical, disrespectful, and insulting others. You brought it all on yourself - just remember that. You don't get to insult other people and then when confronted about it act like the person confronting you is the one with the problem. You're the one with the problem which is why you consistently talk about the looks of others and call professionals derogatory names.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables