Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: "Biology of Belief" documentary
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: January 31, 2015 11:57PM

Panchito wrote:

Joe Szimhart (from quote above):
"I doubt very much that the Buddha would endorse Lipton’s supernatural proclivities. Buddha was prone to avoid metaphysical speculation."

Tai:
Has Joe actually read the sutras? The buddha was very metaphysical!!!! This man Joe lumps Christianity in with the Ramtha school, like channelers are on par with christians. Sorry, but Joe is not going to sway my opinion on Lipton.

I will listen to more of Lipton, but so far, all I hear him do is to show the mechanism by which cells heal or go into protective mode. Big deal. No one can deny the flight or fight mechanism and its effect on physiology. He also shows how love, or loving kindness or benevolence has another effect. Anyway, you both have intrigued me to listening to more of him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "Biology of Belief" documentary
Posted by: gail ()
Date: May 05, 2015 10:26AM

Hi John Rose,
Agree about not altering food with fire, Also feel that doing so is like making an unwitting sacrifice of the food. It releases the life-essence of the food. And to whom or what? It is so 'normal' to cook food that I may be ridiculed for suggesting it is a sacrificial act. But it is totally unnatural, not just unhealthy and damaging to the quality of the food. Welcome replies, but please not closed-minded damning ones. I look forward to your book - sounds very interesting. Thank you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables