Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Are your family awakened, or do they still worship the system and believe everything they are told?
Date: February 13, 2015 10:43PM

Are your family (parents, siblings etc) awakened? Do they believe everything they hear on the news? Do they run to doctors for their yearly vaccine? Do they think the doctor knows best? Are they controlled by the fraudulent unconstitutional laws placed on society? Do they believe much of what is written in books and history? Do they believe the rulers have their best interests at heart?

No-one is awakened in my family. All believe we must eat meat, get vaccinated, and the doctor knows best. Most love status and money and look down on people who don't want or have those things....they treat you like you are dumb and a loser,and some family have even told me that to my face. None have artistic abilities...all are highly left brained/reptillian people...it's all about money for most. I am world's apart from anyone in my family and none of them really know who l am or how l think.

My grandmother was enlightened and always talked about seeing fairies and angels and elves, and she was always talking about the third eye. No-one ever believed her except for me...l knew it was always true what she said, and out of all people l ever knew, she was the only one who was least likely to lie about anything. I think she helped me to remember things l had forgotten in previous lives, she awakened the spirit subconsciously. When she died l experienced her ghostly activity strongly that night and it weakened steadily over a period of three weeks.

Earth is not my home, l was sent here to do certain things as was my grandmother. For most people the Earth is their home so they can grow, but some of us are visitors. My family don't know l am enlightened and l will never tell them because they all have reptillian brains. No-one has appreciation for the arts except me.

I choose not to go to most family functions because l have nothing in common with them, nor do l find anything they have to say interesting. All are completely in the mainstream. I love them all, but prefer to avoid talking to them if l can and mix with my type. They are here for a reason and l am here for a reason, but it doesn't mean we have to mix.

Tell us about your family. Are they awakened or do they worship the system? Are they artistic or left brained go getters?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Are your family awakened, or do they still worship the system and believe everything they are told?
Posted by: arugula ()
Date: February 14, 2015 03:24AM

TSM,

My mother is dead. My father is dead. My sister is dead.

The only one left is my brother and he is utterly irredeemable. We have nothing in common. It's hard to believe that we came from the same womb.

I don't worry about it. My family is the people who share my core values and the people who support me in times of duress.

History was and continues to be shaped by psychopaths. The dollar is more important than anything.

I still want to have a nice life, to grow, to learn, to change, to open people to better possibilities.

But I get tired. Sometimes it seems so hopeless. And I rarely encounter people who love music the way that I do. JS Bach is a drug that ought to be illegal. He is like crack cocaine to me.

Re: Are your family awakened, or do they still worship the system and believe everything they are told?
Posted by: Living Food ()
Date: February 14, 2015 04:19AM

My biological family are all devout system worshippers. My true family includes every being in existence because we all come from the same source, but the majority of my human family members living on this planet are all system-worshippers too. It's not such a smart thing to be a system worshipper, because this life passes in the blink of an eye and if you didn't use it for self-improvement and development of the soul than it was largely wasted.

Date: February 14, 2015 05:28AM

arugula Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> And I rarely encounter people who love music the
> way that I do. JS Bach is a drug that ought to be
> illegal. He is like crack cocaine to me.

You have encountered someone like that here. smiling smiley Various music effects me very deeply and my ears are a special gift. Raw foodism and especially enlightenment has further enhanced music appreciation to levels not experienced by many in my experience. It is a very special experience.

Living Food Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My biological family are all devout system
> worshippers.

Haha, yours too. Most people would have families like that.

In my family the people who are praised are the ones who are at the top in law, work for the oil industry, work in prestigious banks, executives for gambling companies, executives of alcohol industry, politics etc. Really good industries that make the world a better place, `eh? Reptillian brains LOVE those industries and the lifestyle and status that comes with it, and it makes good boasting rights. Urkk.

Some of my family is decended from `William The Conqueror'and apparently very few from this bloodline have any artistic ability because they are all left brain reptillian types with a lust for status, power and money. All that family have NO musical appreciation what-so-ever and no appreciation of silly useless natural therapies and good diets (only losers are interested in those worthless things), yet they complain when they get sick and run to the doctor for drugs and surgery. Would l give advise to them on how to eat?...no, l am not worthy of telling people of such high status anything...they know everything and l know nothing.

I asked my reptillian brained uncle if he believed in aliens. He said no. I said, are we the only people in the universe, and he said "quite likely we are". spinning smiley sticking its tongue outspinning smiley sticking its tongue outspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

My mum and dad don't believe in God, an afterlife, heaven, ghosts or anything. My dad heard the ghost of my dog, but he still doesn't believe in ghosts despite clearly hearing the ghost snoring loudly. They are good people, but no beliefs...they say this is the only life we get and then we go into the ground. Of course l am not going to try and convince them of anything different, that wouldn't be humanly possible. They don't even believe in EMF wave dangers despite me showing them solid evidence science on it harming male sperm. No artistic abilities either. Wow. I am worlds apart from anyone in my family on every imaginable level, and they know it.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2015 05:38AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: February 14, 2015 05:43AM

Some of my old great uncles and aunties still can't get over my sprout set up years after seeing it. When they saw it their jaws dropped to the floor almost and they were completely shocked that people actually didn't eat meat or cook their dinner. All they could do was stare with an open mouth and shake their head in disbelief. Seeing the grass growing (dinner) topped it off. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out I understand they still talk about it to this day.

Posted by: Vitality ()
Date: February 14, 2015 07:30PM

Yes! None can think of themselves and they always believe in doctors... Ohh I really hate doctors, seriously and the medical society. With their drugs and surgeries and stuff, I tried to tell my family about the NH philosophy. Only my father responds and he got a little interested. But he has never been interested in health so his interest was limited, however he did not just laugh when I told him.

Fact is, the truth will never come to light, I think. I think that humans started off as the noble creatures we were intended to be by nature and we will live on this planet until we are destroyed by our own stupidity and disobedience to natural laws. We get sicker, fatter, more sexualized, animalistic, cruel, egotistical, shallow for every generation. I'm a young person and the kids today, holy crap, I don't shed much hope for them growing up to good people, seriously.

There is so much TRUTH, so much evidence that diet is the cause of heart disease and western diseases yet the vast majority of people are ignorant of this fact. They go to the doctors and get their pills. Maybe the doctor mention something vague about "try to eat healthy... whole grains, chicken, egg, more vegetables"...

Posted by: Kiwibird ()
Date: February 17, 2015 02:14AM

I rarely speak to my family and don't visit. I'm sure they don't talk about me much either. I'm an atheist, fairly liberal, don't buy into the mainstream media, do not participate on social media, do not see doctors, don't condone torturing/exploiting animals, eat "rabbit food" (i.e. fruits and vegetables), married for love (who happened to not be of similar socioeconomic status and not Catholic) and generally do not feel the need to "conform" to anybody else's ideas of who I need to be. It really doesn't "mesh" with their expectations. All for the best. I would be so miserable if I met their expectations of who they thought I should be. I've seen my cousins, how their parents planned their life out for them (careers and all!). At least when we do interact, we can all play cordial but it gets pretty strained pretty quick.

Posted by: gail ()
Date: May 05, 2015 10:59AM

Hi Arugula,

I get it about the addictive Bach. I have read that it was he (mainly) who changed music significantly and was heavily involved in creating the equal increments that is the modern musical form.

Formerly the octave did not work in 13 equal semitones, but in unequal increments. Check out 'solfggio' if you are interested. All modern (meaning Bach and post-Bach) music is addictive. I think you just have good taste in your addiction!!!

The use of the equal increment creates the need for a conclusion after certain notes or phrases, known in music as 'resolution' This hooks our minds into needing the resolution... ever noticed a tune or musical phrase that does not seem to finish and we add the final note in our own head??

There are other patterns with terminologies like 'cirle of fifths' 'progressions' 'suspensions' all of which create an addictive need for the next note or phrase in the music. We feel hugely satisfied once that need is met, hence the addictive nature of music. The satisfaction is so great that we can often listen to the same piece over and over again, getting that huge satisfaction again and again....ever felt disappointed when a song contains a phrase or riff that is so good that you wish it was repeated more in the tune/song than it is??

Also, it seems that the frequencies used in modern musical notes are slightly different to those used before and some suggest that these were chosen deliberately to be a mismatch with what would be the 'natural' musical or tonal impulses in human beings.

Just food for thought. All the best xxx

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: May 11, 2015 05:40AM

gail

<<The use of the equal increment creates the need for a conclusion after certain notes or phrases, known in music as 'resolution' This hooks our minds into needing the resolution... ever noticed a tune or musical phrase that does not seem to finish and we add the final note in our own head?? >>

maybe its also the reason why sometimes silence is unbearable between peoples

like...someone saying absolutely nothing at all as a response

what "increments" have been instigated...activated...that people crave some sort of overt commuication(s)?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables