Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Youtube ads - why do people have them?
Date: April 29, 2015 07:37AM

This is a sincere question. Why do people have advertisements on the beginning of their youtube videos? Is it for publicity, money or other reasons?

Also, how does youtube work. I mean, what benefit does one get from having these adds on their videos? Some go for 5 seconds, others go for 30 seconds. Other videos have adds staggered throughout.

Would someone be able to explain how the advertising works and the benefits to the video uploader?

www.thesproutarian.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Youtube ads - why do people have them?
Date: April 29, 2015 07:44AM

Also, why do people ask for donations??? I see people uploading other people's videos, but they ask for donations. Why? Do they want easy money for doing not much? Are they homeless? Do they want an overseas funded holiday? Is the money for them or do they donate it all?

Truly....with all these youtube ads and requests for donations, my mind is completely confused as to why people are doing these types of things. Are people's reasons honourable for doing all these things, or is it all for them (me me me). What is the story...please give me an insight into the regular human mind and how it thinks about these things because l haven't been able to figure it out as yet.

www.thesproutarian.com

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: April 29, 2015 04:26PM

what is the cause of the donation? Some people's minds are frailed and weak and thats all they can come up with. A healthy diet should boost you the other way around and give you confidence to takle anything.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: July 20, 2015 01:31AM

Groomed from birth with the schooling system, freedom becomes "recess" which is slowly and systematically taken away over the years. By the time one exits college, they are a full fledged obedient worker drone.

The biggest dis-connect humanity faces and what is responsible for making them insane is the dis-connection from RAW nature, namely Sun/Light, Air, Water and Earth. Without daily access to these gifts of Life on OUR naked skin, WE cannot think straight nor be TRULY healthy.

YouTube ads are for the purpose of making money without having to be in the system reporting to the most debitating of activities, the "job". As the Matrix developed to ensnare and enslave and fedd on parasitically, a loophole also formed to allow the escape from it.

Creating content to feed the beast allows it to profit, and then throws the content creator a cut accordingly. The smart hu/woman structures their Lives to create desireable content in a non-stressful way from nature as their office.

Eyeballs=$$$! Doesn't mean you have to create crap and manipulate people like Durian and Freelee but they are rolling in the money and have daily FREEDOM to do as they please so they're pretty smart actually.

Until WE transcend the money system WE will work with it instead of trying to fight it which is impossible at this time. You can even make money creating content that criticizes it providing you can build a sizeable audience!

This allows them to be in nature as intended and provide the funds necessary to feed the beast without compromising their health which is impossible to obtain in a building of ANY kind.

Individual freedom is procured and TRUE health is experienced through intimate daily connection with the FORCES of LIFE!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2015 01:38AM by NuNativs.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables