Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Let’s Hope Machines Take Our Jobs: We Want Wealth, Not Jobs
Posted by: Lois ()
Date: June 28, 2015 05:34PM

I like this article - it made me think outside the box - visualization, imagination.

Let’s Hope Machines Take Our Jobs: We Want Wealth, Not Jobs

[mises.org]

"Either way, there would be nothing we think of even remotely as “poverty.” Sure, there’ll be inequality, but it’ll be of the sort “Sarah’s got 200 Lamborghinis and I’ve only got 40.” "

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Let’s Hope Machines Take Our Jobs: We Want Wealth, Not Jobs
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: June 30, 2015 04:57PM

Additive manufacturing and the third industrial revolution. Cuts shipping/pollution accross oceans. Cheaper.

[www.economist.com]

3D printed car that can be built in a small garage:

[3dprint.com]

3d printed jet engine:

[www.computerworld.com]

Date: June 30, 2015 11:10PM

Thanks, Panchito.

Good for the manufacturing side, however I think those making innovative cars/vehicles should hold off because self-driving cars are fast approaching, and regular cars will probably be outlawed at some point.

The future is all about technology, but it's too bad American's tech jobs are being given to India's citizens, because I would imagine we have all the tech talent here that we would need. Which leads me to look at the Mises' view on importing tech workers - but it's probably that the more people being moved around the world so the corporations can pay the lowest wages, the better. "Free Trade".

Date: July 02, 2015 07:16PM

What if The Robots all turn on us eye popping smiley

Robot Kills Man at Volkswagen Planet in Germany

[www.msn.com]

"BERLIN — Automaker Volkswagen says a robot has killed a contractor at one of its production plants in Germany.

A spokesman for VW says the man died Monday at the plant in Baunatal, about 100 kilometers (62 miles) north of Frankfurt.

Heiko Hillwig said Wednesday the 22-year-old was part of a team that was setting up the robot when it grabbed and crushed him against a metal plate.

Hillwig said initial conclusions indicate that human error was to blame, rather than a problem with the robot.

German news agency dpa reported that prosecutors were considering whether to bring charges, and if so, against whom."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables