Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: The unfurling of the Confederate flag.
Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: August 05, 2015 06:48AM

Speaking of....
A happy coincidence that Ron Paul is in favor of the peace deal with Iran. I just heard of this last night from my husband, who saw him speak on the news.

I've never been a big fan of Ron Paul, but I believe in giving credit where it is due! One thing I have always liked about him, is that he's always been bold enough to speak up for what he believes - regardless of whether it's popular or not.

Here's an article he recently wrote about the Iran Peace Deal:

[www.ronpaulinstitute.org]

It's a great (short) article and covers some of the history, including the US overthrow of Iran's democracy back 52 years ago. I remember later when the Shah led Iran (backed by the US, before the Iranians kicked him out). He was a guest on the Johnny Carson Show.

Ron Paul has a new book: Swords Into Plowshares

One thing to add to my previous post. It's not just the Military Industrial Complex alone that carries such tremendous weight in the US and around the world. It's also the oil industry. Those two forces together are instrumental in creating conflict wherever they can reach. And it's pretty much guaranteed, they are playing a major role in trying to destroy the peace deal with Iran - for obvious reasons.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2015 06:58AM by suncloud.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: August 06, 2015 12:39PM

I've never been a big fan of Ron Paul, but I believe in giving credit where it is due! One thing I have always liked about him, is that he's always been bold enough to speak up for what he believes - regardless of whether it's popular or not.

Paul has a past The Ron Paul news letters over 20 years worth.
Go back and read a few.

Date: August 07, 2015 07:03AM

riverhousebill Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've never been a big fan of Ron Paul, but I
> believe in giving credit where it is due! One
> thing I have always liked about him, is that he's
> always been bold enough to speak up for what he
> believes - regardless of whether it's popular or
> not.
>
>
> Paul has a past The Ron Paul news letters over
> 20 years worth.
> Go back and read a few.

Hi riverhouse. Yes, I've read them, and that's one huge reason I'm not a Ron Paul fan (among many huge reasons). I never bought his story about someone else writing them under his name either (after first saying he did write them). And I'm glad you brought it up. And now there's a new controversy involving previous campaign endorsements.

Still, I'm happy he came out in favor of the peace deal with Iran. If his endorsement can get more people in favor of the peace deal, then it's fine with me. Whatever it takes.

And thank you riverhouse for your input on this thread and for everything you've written on the forum. I love it. smiling smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/2015 07:17AM by suncloud.

Date: August 10, 2015 04:30AM

suncloud Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> One
> thing I have always liked about him (Ron Paul), is that he's
> always been bold enough to speak up for what he
> believes - regardless of whether it's popular or
> not.

I guess, on second thought, and with consideration to the post from riverhousebill, RP hasn't always been bold enough to speak up for what he believes. If this were true, we'd only have one story from him about the newsletters (Either he did write them or he didn't).

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: September 04, 2015 09:27PM

(Either he did write them or he didn't).

Fact is he wrote many of them because he quoted many of them on national tv and other press nation wide its there google 22 years of the most off the wall racist ect crap what thpauls say and think are two sep planets as the news letters shown
Wish i could find the photo of ron in his conferate custume it was so cute.

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables