Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
The unfurling of the Confederate flag.
Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: July 13, 2015 01:10AM

It's DOWN. Yay finally for the majority, who, at least in this instance, stepped up and demanded a noble response to an ignorant act.

You lingering southern Civil War rebels, fly it inside your own house or on your own lawn if you will. It doesn't belong on State capitol grounds as a constant reminder of Jim Crow and the dark hearts of a dwindling minority. Yes I know the history (...all too well). And I can accept arguments from the "other side". So OK just go ahead and fly it on your own private property. No one's stopping you.

It's just a flag, just a symbol, but it's finally DOWN from the capitol grounds. Hallelujah!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The unfurling of the Confederate flag.
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: July 13, 2015 07:49PM

The symbol down is a goood start. Now to get it out of our DNA.

Date: July 14, 2015 07:03AM

Yup. So true.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: July 14, 2015 11:56AM

Confederate Flag Debate: What They're Not Telling You
[www.youtube.com]

[www.reuters.com]
For many black Americans, Confederate flag debate a distraction

[www.breitbart.com]
Farrakhan: I Don’t Get Debate Over Confederate Flag, ‘We Need to Put the American Flag Down’

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: July 14, 2015 07:31PM

riverhousebill Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The symbol down is a goood start. Now to get it
> out of our DNA.

It will come probably come out of DNA before it will come off of john rose's bicycle handlebar.

Date: July 16, 2015 06:38AM

John Rose, you can wave that flag all you like.

But the flag is off the capitol grounds in South Carolina. Yes! Whatever the history of the Civil War, the flag has been a noted and consistent symbol of Jim Crow and racial repression - so much so that it recently helped inspire the murders of 9 innocent people in their church. South Carolinians are aware of this fact because they live in South Carolina; and that's why the flag is DOWN.

Regarding the Civil War, I am anti-war. But still there is no way to avoid this simple fact: Before the war: A race was enslaved in our country. After the war: Slavery was no longer legal anywhere in our country.

A person can argue that we're all still slaves, etc., etc.; but nothing has ever compared to the reality of physical enslavement where legally our children and spouses and parents can be sold out of our homes and/or beaten/raped/plundered at will. Reality please.

Or whatever... The flag is DOWN. Yes.

Date: July 16, 2015 03:39PM

<<<John Rose, you can wave that flag all you like.>>>

Suncloud, I am NOT waving the Flag and I did NOT start this Thread - YOU DID!!!

I am NOT prejudice and I am NOT a "Useful Idiot"!!!

However, you are prejudice and you are a "Useful Idiot"!!!

Now what does the Confederate Flag really represent?

Secessionist States which resisted Federal Control!!!

In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against whites, we will instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negroes.

<<<Reality please.>>>

When we compare the horror associated with the type of Slavery that is obvious to the type of Slavery that is NOT as obvious, which one is really worse?

How many people are suffering needlessly today all around the world because of the later form of Slavery?

How many children die every day because of the later form of Slavery?

How many children are forced to take Chemotherapy because of the later form of Slavery?

How many people die in Wars because of the later form of Slavery?

Apparently, these are just some of the things that you have NEVER contemplated as you still don’t understand that ALL OF US ARE SLAVES!!!

40,000 children die every day because of the later form of Slavery and it’s mainly because of people like you who are totally clueless in matters of how the world works and as a result, you are being “USED” by those who do Rule the World to advance their Agenda, hence, making you a "Useful Idiot"!!!

Sadly, most of us are hopelessly Enslaved because most of us have no idea how all of us are Slaves, but since we can’t see the bars, we think we’re Free and the needless suffering continues.

“None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” -Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

"It is perfectly possible for a man to be out of prison, and yet not free - to be under no physical constraint and yet to be a psychological captive, compelled to think, feel and act as the representatives of the national state, or of some private interest within the nation, wants him to think, feel and act. The nature of psychological compulsion is such that those who act under constraint remain under the impression that they are acting on their own initiative. The victim of mind-manipulation does not know that he is a victim. To him the walls of his prison are invisible, and he believes himself to be free. That he is not free is apparent only to other people. His servitude is strictly objective." -Aldous Huxley, Brave New World Revisited, 1958

“What better way to enslave a man then to give him a vote and tell him he is free." - Albert Camus

“The Matrix is everywhere, it is all around us. Even in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes; it is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.”

And Neo asks, “What truth?”

“That you are a slave Neo, like everyone else, you were born into bondage; born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch; a prison for your mind.”
The Matrix – 1999

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/16/2015 03:44PM by John Rose.

Date: July 17, 2015 08:13AM

John Rose Wrote:
> <<>>
>
> Suncloud, I am NOT waving the Flag and I did NOT
> start this Thread - YOU DID!!!

Well then John R., if in the statement above, you're saying (as you have before) that you don't support racism (and I don't either), it seems we agree there (since I also agree with the part that says I started this thread).

And if you also agree that this particular flag is not something you'd favor waving, we agree there too.

I'm glad you mentioned you're from Canada. That explains a lot. You missed the really bad part when we really did have Jim Crow in Texas, South Carolina, Mississippi, and many other states. I'm sure if you'd been here then - when the good-old-boy governments of those states were in full-on support of enforcing that institution of Jim Crow - you would have been totally opposed to it and looking forward to the day this flag came down. What would you have thought of black kids being kept out of white high schools by state troopers? Would you be cheering on the troopers? Of course not!

Heard something tonight that I'm sure you would have considered an injustice, had you been around at the time. Elbert Williams was the first NAACP member to be killed. He and other members in his home town of Brownsville, Tennesee were trying to register black people to vote. Why not? White people were registering white people to vote. Black people should have been able to vote too. Elbert Williams offered his home as a meeting place for organizing the effort to register. The police came to his house and hauled him away. Next thing his wife knew, she was being told he'd died of "unknown causes" and was then buried in an unmarked grave. The family moved to Michigan shortly afterwards, and the death was never thoroughly investigated. That was 1940. Elbert was only 22. There wasn't another effort to register Blacks in that town for the next 20 years.

Maybe this is one of those stories that you think are only for making white people feel guilty. But why should white people feel guilty who never did this? I'm white, and I don't feel guilty. I wasn't even born then, and neither were you. It's not about feeling guilty. It's about making sure it never happens again. You don't want this to happen again, right? But there's people who DO want this to happen again. Like the wormy dude that killed 9 people in the church, just because they were black.

Regarding pride and race: You make a very good point that white pride is generally viewed differently than black pride. It's true. You're right about that.

One way to look at it is this: Racial pride, or any kind of PRIDE, is not a really good thing. But in the case of races of people who were born into a society that continually stressed the concept of that race being inferior, to the point where the people of that race believed it, or at least knew they had to live as though they believed it - in that case, racial pride is a step UP. And personally, I applaud steps UP. So yeah, "Say it loud, I'm black and I'm proud"...that's been a good thing, because it's been a step UP. It's probably even a step that would be difficult - or even impossible - to bypass, coming out of a slump really centuries long in this country, where the common mindset has been that whites are and must be superior to every other race.

Seems that most or at least many minority people are taking steps past that now. Good for them. After all, no one is better or worse than anyone else due to their race. And it seems that most or at least many whites are past it all too. Good for us all!

But given the spate of recent unjustified police tactics resulting in death, we're not really out of the woods quite yet. Maybe we never will be. Basically, forever vigilant is a good approach IMO.

Date: July 17, 2015 04:02PM

IMO, what's being purposefully utilized against all of us in the US in this tragic murder of innocents in the church incident, is that in the North and in the South the symbolism of the confederate flag mean entirely different things with very different generational (and maybe DNA embedded) meanings to each side. In the North the confederate flag is a symbol of slavery. In the south the confederate flag is a symbol of states rights.

My wild guess is that behind the scenes there are USA haters who are utilizing this Mason -Dixon line of the division of beliefs about the confederate flag symbol to stir up new trouble and divert us all from watching our country being sold out from beneath our feet while at the same time being taken down by an avalanche of various foreigners with ill intent being ushered in, and too, the criminal redistribution of wealth being foisted on us. And etc. incidentals in this ongoing clusterfuck.

It seems like the prison doors, within and without the USA have been thrown wide open and their nare do well occupants given the maps to each of our doors. Hope I'm wrong.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: July 17, 2015 08:24PM

Suncloud wrote:
One way to look at it is this: Racial pride, or any kind of PRIDE, is not a really good thing. But in the case of races of people who were born into a society that continually stressed the concept of that race being inferior, to the point where the people of that race believed it, or at least knew they had to live as though they believed it - in that case, racial pride is a step UP. And personally, I applaud steps UP. So yeah, "Say it loud, I'm black and I'm proud"...that's been a good thing, because it's been a step UP. It's probably even a step that would be difficult - or even impossible - to bypass, coming out of a slump really centuries long in this country, where the common mindset has been that whites are and must be superior to every other race.

Seems that most or at least many minority people are taking steps past that now. Good for them. After all, no one is better or worse than anyone else due to their race.

Tai:
Suncloud, you said it so well. IT's so true. I was around a big group of young black kids (around 12) not too long ago and some of them would tease the blackest of them and call them "gorilla". YOu know I am a creationist, so this really broke my heart to hear. These young kids actually had the awareness of their slavery past, and that shocked me. When I talked to an authority there, and was chatting about eubonics amongst the kids, the authority told me that the kids will actually get beat up in their ghetto neighborhoods, if they speak White English. He said, even as a grown adult, if he goes back home to his ghetto neighborhood, and if he spoke white English, then even he, as a professional, would get beat up.

It's so sad. The problems are so staggering. From the horrible cafeteria food that is lactose-based (blacks are usually lactose-intolerant; some view this as an act of hostility), with tons of sugar and fried oil, to oppression from drug addiction in the family, to racism still embedded in the language and culture to problems learning in school in ghetto neighborhoods (because of eubonics vs. proper English), the wall to freedom for some of these black youth can be insurmountable. For some people, just being born in certain neighborhoods, that's it, their fortune is set.

That's why it is even a double evil for that 21-year old white supremacist to target a black church. First, those black Christians were committed to giving up bad habits and being good people. When the cards are stacked against some black people from birth, the fact that they could even become CHristian and get committed to leaving bad things behind is already an enormous accomplishment. When there are black gang bangers, pimps, murderers and drug dealers, and the punk white supremacist kid decides to target law abiding citizens and people turning down TV to attend bible study, wow, that is the lowest of the LOW. Murder is wrong period, even against evil people, but to target innocent people is so vile.

What the white punk did was so vile and so heinous that the whole country needed to respond because the oppression against black people is so systematic already and the tensions have been boiling for so long, that anymore hatred would light the gasoline on fire.

P.S. to John Rose, I know that the Federal Reserve has stated in print that they want people to die young via sugar, fluoride, crap food, etc. So, I know that the Federal Reserve elites are not exactly racist in that the oppression is against poor, uneducated people and any fools that can't figure out what's going on (and that would include all races, including white people). Street drugs were planted to rake in the money and to simultaneously help many die young. There is an agenda to decrease the population. I get all that. But the oppression against black people still to this day is still staggering and unique unto itself.

Date: July 17, 2015 11:45PM

"P.S. to John Rose, I know that the Federal Reserve has stated in print that they want people to die young via sugar, fluoride, crap food, etc."

Huh?!! You KNOW that? Such an outrageous charge really requires the stated written evidence for proof if you want it to be taken seriously, Tai. Sounds like the usual BS from the tin foil rumor mill otherwise.

Date: July 18, 2015 12:39AM

Suez
Such an outrageous charge really requires the stated written evidence for proof if you want it to be taken seriously,

Tai:
Fine. I will dig it up and post it next week. Those were not the exact words used, but it is implied. I do remember that the words fluoride and sugar were used.

Date: July 18, 2015 01:38AM

Tai Wrote:
> Suez
> Such an outrageous charge really requires the
> stated written evidence for proof if you want it
> to be taken seriously,
>
> Tai:
> Fine. I will dig it up and post it next week.
> Those were not the exact words used, but it is
> implied. I do remember that the words fluoride
> and sugar were used.

Thanks! Can't wait to read it.

Date: July 18, 2015 06:40AM

OK, SueZ, here you go.

[www.youtube.com]

Al Carter, author of the Cancer Answer, talks about fluoride starting at 1:10:50 and then gets into the nitty gritty at 1:17 and specifically talks about the federal reserve from 1:19 to 1:21. He quotes from "Keeping our money healthy," published by the federal reserve. It is a worthy quote to transcribe, but I don't have time at the moment.

I think it's this book but I could be wrong. I don't have his book to check the reference.

[openlibrary.org].

By the way, it's my speculation that Lou Corona is familiar with Al Carter's work, as they both say very similar things.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2015 06:43AM by Tai.

Date: July 18, 2015 09:36AM

Tai, you make some great points about the level of repression. I lived in Texas some 15+ years after the Civil Rights Act; and even then, some of the "best" schools of Austin, Texas (reputed to be a "progressive" city) still retained their own version of segregation.

They did this by allowing Blacks and Mexicans all into the same school, but then segregating the classrooms. One token Black might be found in an otherwise all-White classroom (poor soul), and the other minority kids would attend an all-minority class, taught by a minority teacher of course.

In the two Texas Hill Country towns where I lived, everyone my age (20s-30s at the time) had attended segregated schools. When integration finally came, none of the minority boys were allowed on the football team, and none of the minority girls could be cheerleaders. For the Black women a decade older, there had been no high school at all. The only high schools within 60 miles were White.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2015 09:49AM by suncloud.

Date: July 18, 2015 10:32AM

Suncloud, I've always lived in the north and my opinion is just based on my experiences. Where I am the Confederate flag wasn't an issue. It just wasn't ever on display in my neck of the woods. It wasn't until a vacation to the deep south that I realized the Civil War is still being fought down there and that to them I am a "Yankee".

There were, and are still, plenty of bad stuff done to black people in the north but what had that to do with the Confederate flag? It seems to be a matter of guilt by association. I agree, though, that that flag has no business being displayed on public buildings and that that it is just plain wrong. When a war is lost the loser's flag should not be allowed to fly on the winner's building.

Date: July 19, 2015 12:41AM

SueZ Wrote:
> I agree,
> though, that that flag has no business being
> displayed on public buildings and that that it is
> just plain wrong.

I think you hit the nail on the head with this SueZ.

I have to get serious with other stuff, but before leaving this thread, here are a few heroes worth mentioning:

Governor Nikki Haley, a Republican, the daughter of immigrants from India, raised in South Carolina, who stated she is hoping for better lives for the residents of her state.

[www.cnn.com]

State Rep. Jenny Horne, a Republican and a descendant of Jefferson Davis, whose impassioned plea during debate over the flag was instrumental in shutting down arguments for amendments to delay.

[www.c-span.org]

State Sen. Paul Thurmond, a Republican, and an outspoken proponent of removing the flag, who also happens to be the son of Strom Thurmond (leader of the Dixiecrats: a political party dedicated to preserving segregation).

[www.charlestoncitypaper.com]

The nine victims of the rampage at Mother Emanuel Church.

[www.cnn.com]

Date: July 19, 2015 10:34AM

John Rose Wrote:
> Here is a small snippet from a very interesting
> article...
>
> [henrymakow.com]
> of-Communists-Run-America%20.html
> Rosa Parks - Proof Communists Run America
> February 15, 2013

Yes, interesting indeed, since one of the author's references is David Duke's book "My Awakening".

David Duke is a former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, not to mention a felon, who bamboozled supporters out of their money to finance his gambling: [usatoday30.usatoday.com]

"Duke was accused of telling supporters he was in financial straits, then misusing the money they sent him from 1993 to 1999...Duke used the money for personal investments and gambling trips to the Mississippi Gulf Coast, Las Vegas and the Bahamas, U.S. Attorney Jim Letten said. Letten would not disclose the amount but said it was "in the six-figure area."

The author of the "interesting article" referenced by John is a Canadian - Henry Mackow (Rhythms with "Wacko" ). Here's a quote directly from the article (except that John inserted my name):

> The testimony of numerous defectors leaves no
> doubt the US Communist Party was directed from
> Moscow. Despite what idealistic dupes ["useful
> idiots"]
like Parks and Friedan (and suncloud)
> thought, its goal was and is to subjugate the
> American people.

So John, this guy Mackow is where your "useful idiot" phrase comes from. In fact, many of your claims about race seem to have come straight out of this article. And I'm guessing there are many articles by Mackow similar to this one.

Amazing.

So John, the quote about being Canadian was Mackow's quote, and you're not Canadian? Were you born/raised in the US?

If I'm correct in concluding you're a Henry Mackow admirer, no wonder you're always so pissed off. Who wouldn't be if they believed everything this guy says about evil Communist, Mason, Jewish, Zionist, NAACP, Rothschild, feminist homosexuals enslaving us all (Sorry if I left someone out).

John, do you think David Duke, the Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan might possibly be a racist?

John, this Mackow guy is killing your brain cells with hate vibes. If there's anything left in there, I sincerely hope you'll use some of it to contemplate a possible new direction.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2015 10:39AM by suncloud.

Date: July 19, 2015 12:34PM

"So John, this guy Mackow is where your "useful idiot" phrase comes from. In fact, many of your claims about race seem to have come straight out of this article" ...

Mackow is but yet another in a long line of parrots whom john rose parrots.

[en.wikipedia.org]

Date: July 19, 2015 07:22PM

Thanks for the link Suez. I'd never heard that phrase before. So it comes not just from Mackow.

Interesting. So I think I see what this means: When someone is a follower of any particular ideology to the point where they have gone beyond ever questioning any of the information presented, and they take it all in as FACT, and then they pass it on to others as FACT, then they become a "useful idiot".

OK, Yeah. I've seen this, but didn't know there was an actual term.

Seems to me that dedicated followers of hate ideologies might be especially susceptible. Often they seem to accept just about anything that could help provide a rationale. Funny how some people can run fast and far from the propaganda of one established society only to get conned into the propaganda of another one. Sigh. Life's little detours.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2015 07:32PM by suncloud.

Date: July 19, 2015 08:06PM

suncloud Wrote:
"Funny how some people can run fast and far from the propaganda of one established society only to get conned into the propaganda of another one. Sigh. Life's little detours."

Seems those detours are adjacent cul-de-sacs set up in a roughly figure eight configuration. Kind of an infinity sign loop - the hatemonger endless rut.

Date: July 21, 2015 08:53AM

Suvine. The confederate flag is not banned. It is not illegal. Anyone can fly the thing on their own private property whenever they want to. Or they can walk down the street with it. Or they can stick it up their yazoo if they want. That's their right to free speech.

They cannot make someone else fly it. They cannot make someone else walk down the street with it. They cannot stick it up someone else's yazoo (without that person's permission). That's the other person's right to free speech.

The State Capitol is not anyone's private property. So who decides whether to fly the flag or not? Do the people who like it decide, or do the people who hate it decide?

The answer is that those decisions are made by the state's elected representatives, because the State Capitol belongs to EVERYONE (in the state). That's what happened in South Carolina. The decision was not made by just one person or one group. No single person or group gets to override some other single person or group to make that decision. After the vote, if a person doesn't like the way their representative voted, they can work towards electing someone else. It's the FAIR thing to do.

Hope you get that.

Date: July 21, 2015 11:29PM

suncloud,

You really need to watch the Video by Max Igan above if you want to stop being part of the problem as a Useful Idiot!!!

As many of y'all know, I work very hard trying to make some sense out of this SICK world we live in and I usually transcribe a big portion of the videos I watch. I have not done that yet for Max's video, except I have noted where I want to go back and transcribe it. I especially like how this video ends by this quote by Howard Zinn, which describes you, suncloud, to a tee.

“Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience. Our problem is that people all over the world have obeyed the dictates of leaders…and millions have been killed because of this obedience…Our problem is that people are obedient all over the world in the face of poverty and starvation and stupidity, and war, and cruelty. Our problem is that people are obedient while the jails are full of petty thieves… (and) the grand thieves are running the country. That’s our problem.” -Howard Zinn

Date: July 23, 2015 03:40PM

suncloud wrote:

<<<Were you born and raised in U.S.?>>>

I've already answered this question...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<<<So John, the quote about being Canadian was Mackow's quote, and you're not Canadian? Were you born/raised in the US?>>>

My dad was in the army, so I was born overseas and lived there for only a couple of years. My entire family was born in Iowa and I’ll never forget going from Iowa to Texas and then, back to Iowa and then to Louisiana and then to California (but only for 3 months during the summer and never attended school) and then, back to Iowa and then, back to Texas and EVERY time I went from North to South and from South to North, I was either the Rebel or the damn Yankee.

So I know first hand what it’s like for people to PRE-JUDGE me, which is EXACTLY what you are doing to me simply because you are EXTREMELY IGNORANT!!!

As Peter Laurence once said, “Prejudice is a great laborsaving device - it enables one to form an opinion without having to dig up the facts.”

And this is EXACTLY what you are doing to me!!! ...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<<<Also, I'm still wondering about my other question: Do you think David Duke, the former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, might be a racist?>>>

It doesn't sound like it...

[mediaarchives.gsradio.net]

The mp3 link above comes from the article below...

[davidduke.com]
Hear Dr. David Duke on “Racism”—What is it and Who are the “Racists”?
December 29, 2014 at 11:39 am
Now available on the Rense Radio Network: Hear Dr. David Duke have a foundational show on racism. What is it? How is it defined?

Racism is defined as oppressing, exploiting, harming or defaming a race. By that definition who are the most powerful racists in America? And who is their racism directed against?

If someone says Jews as a group are shysters he is considered racist. If someone says that blacks are promiscuous he would be considered racist.
But what if one says that whites are racist. “Racist” is about the worst thing you can call a person or a race of people. So, the question is, why is calling white people racist not itself racist?

In truth, as racism is defined, if you believe in mutual respect of all peoples, and you oppose the oppression of a people by another people, you are not racist, but actually anti-racist. The truth is that any race can practice racism, not only white people.

The truth is that the real ultra-racists are those who control the media. The Zio Media demonizes whites and incites hatred in blacks toward whites and self-hatred in many whites toward themselves. They do this so they can divide and conquer and control us all. They especially hate whites and seek to demonize whites because they see the 60 percent of the white population as their biggest competitors for power, so they want to weaken and demoralize white people, and create a coalition against white people while they are the true masters of media, finance and government.

The Zio masters of America want both whites and blacks not to recognize the real source of their disintegrating nation, the Jewish masters who leading us all to tyranny and dissolution.

He shows how only tiny numbers of blacks have shot by police but that huge numbers of blacks have been shot by other blacks because of the Zio media that promotes gangsterism, violence, thuggery drug and alcohol abuse and addiction, sexual degeneration that destroys families and that makes kids fatherless, etc. Not only are blacks affected by these toxic poisons of the Zio media, many innocent whites fall victim of black violence as well. And many white young people are also culturally poisoned into drug addictions and destructive lifestyles.

Atty Don Advo joins with Dr. Duke to add a lot of interesting info about the true black leader Marcus Garvey.

This is an incredible discussion of the foundational issues that are wracking the well-being of both whites and blacks in America.

It is a powerful, heartfelt discussion that you must share to those you are trying to awaken!

Click here and look for the show dated 12-29-14.

[www.renseradioarchives.com] [...see link above...]

Our show is aired live at 11 am replayed at ET 4pm Eastern and 4am Eastern time.
You can also hear the live stream by calling 712-432-7855 on your cell or home phone (US) or Skype (US and international).
[davidduke.com]

[www.youtube.com]
David Duke Is Not A Racist
0:50 Minute Video

ClarkTrahan
Uploaded on Feb 22, 2007
Here is an old video of me, Mike, and Joe meeting David Duke at the Ponchatoula Strawberry Festival. I remember this video being funnier, but it's still good. Joe has since gotten braces...

All Comments (945)

NSMario1488 9 months ago
David Duke is a civil rights advocate for Europeans, anyone calling him a racist is simply anti-White.

Aussie Noonga 8 months ago
Duke doesn't hate anyone, he just loves white people very much.

Bawlin2010 10 months ago
I think it’s funny that people call him a racist. He exposes Zionist scum and he gets in the face of any one that doesn’t respect others because of their color of skin. Maybe he had other beliefs in the past, but people can change.

ziongite 2 years ago in reply to Whatever4690
He also says that every race deserves to preserve what they are and be proud of what they are. That is not racist you fool. Racism is thinking your own race is inherently more deserving and better than others.

You really think that breeding everyone together is diversity as they say in the media. Just how the @#$%& is the whole world being one big mixed race diversity. We would be the opposite of diverse. Stupid kid.
[www.youtube.com]

Have you watched Max Igan's Video?

Date: July 23, 2015 06:44PM

Sue Schadenfreude wrote:

<<<I am an Internet Shill and I am paid to come here to make sure you guys don't know anything about those who expose my masters for what they really are - PSYCHOPATHS!!!>>>

You and your masters know where you can go!!!

Date: July 23, 2015 07:59PM

John Rose Wrote:
> Sue Schadenfreude wrote:
>
> <<< I am an Internet Shill and I am paid to come here to make sure you guys don't know anything about those who expose my masters for what they really are - PSYCHOPATHS!!!>>>
>>
>
> You and your masters know where you can go!!!

PoopBowl john rose just slinging and splattering his carefully weighed shite and false testimony lies around again. Standing firmly on his ground, as ever, right at that spot where zero credibility meets zero qualifications buttressed by tedious walls of text straight out of his moldy files in his fortified bunker.

Date: July 23, 2015 08:14PM

SueZ Wrote:
> John Rose Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Sue Schadenfreude wrote:
> >
> > <<< I am an Internet Shill and I am paid to come
> here to make sure you guys don't know anything
> about those who expose my masters for what they
> really are - PSYCHOPATHS!!!>>>
> >>
> >
> > You and your masters know where you can go!!!

> PoopBowl john rose just slinging and splattering
> his carefully weighed shite and false testimony
> lies around again. Standing firmly on his ground,
> as ever, right at that spot where zero credibility
> meets zero qualifications buttressed by tedious
> walls of text straight out of his moldy files in
> his fortified bunker.

It wouldn't surprise me if he's kept all of the fossilized shite he's weighed every gram of over his 30 some odd years of his bizarre @#$%& obsession which he seems so proud of. It's probably labeled and organized - maybe even in the the same room he keeps all his stanky wall of text faux files he's amassed in his fool's bunker arsenal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2015 08:15PM by SueZ.

Date: July 24, 2015 02:51PM

Hey suncloud,

I answered your questions, now here's a question for you...

Do you know what Usury is and if so, do you believe Usury should be outlawed?

Date: July 24, 2015 04:45PM

Suncloud, do you know what Usury is and if so, do you believe Usury should be outlawed?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2015 04:47PM by John Rose.

Date: July 24, 2015 07:43PM

So now jihadi john rose might even prefer sharia law to replace our current banking system or something? Or is he still holding out for that stupid "gifting" crock of shite system? So many crocks of his weighed shite he's slinging around with his hare brained half baked loony ideas about other peoples money.

For everyone else ...

"Thus, under an Islamic banking system, the cost of capital is not analogous to a zero interest rate, as some people wrongly assume it to be. The only difference between Islamic banking and interest-based banking in this respect is that the cost of capital in interest-based banking is a predetermined fixed rate, while in Islamic banking; it is expressed as a ratio of profit."

[www.islamic-banking.com]

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables