Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: The unfurling of the Confederate flag.
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: July 24, 2015 09:17PM

Sue Schadenfreude posted this snippet from this article:

<<<"Thus, under an Islamic banking system, the cost of capital is not analogous to a zero interest rate, as some people wrongly assume it to be. The only difference between Islamic banking and interest-based banking in this respect is that the cost of capital in interest-based banking is a predetermined fixed rate, while in Islamic banking; it is expressed as a ratio of profit.">>>

This snippet is very misleading as it only sums up what was written before and is, therefore, taken completely out of context. This snippet gives the impression that Muslims charge interest by saying “cost of capital is not analogous to a zero interest rate” when this article was very clear that USURY is forbidden!!!

“The Qur'an says: "God has permitted trade, but forbidden riba (interest)” (2:275).”

As you can see, Muslims understand the EVIL of USURY and as this article points out, “Islamic economics is a complete system of social and economic justice” and this is where they have a system to compensate those with the Capital as long as the “capital-owner bears all the loss”!

“In the event of loss, the capital-owner bears all the loss and the principal is reduced by the amount of the loss. It is the risk of loss that entitles the capital-owner to a share in the profits. The manager bears no financial loss, because he has lost his time and his work has been wasted. This is, in essence, the principle of mudarabah.”

“Islam argues that there is no justifiable reason why a person should enjoy an increase in wealth from the use of his money by another, unless he is prepared to expose his wealth to the risk of loss also. … As long as the owner of money is willing to become a shareholder in the enterprise and expose his money to the risk of loss, he is entitled to receive a just proportion of the profits and not merely a merely nominal share based on the prevailing interest rate.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: July 24, 2015 09:21PM

SUNCLOUD...

Do you know what Usury is and if so, do you believe Usury should be outlawed?

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: July 24, 2015 09:37PM

"This snippet is very misleading as it only sums up what was written before and is, therefore, taken completely out of context. This snippet gives the impression that Muslims charge interest by saying “cost of capital is not analogous to a zero interest rate” when this article was very clear that USURY is forbidden!!!"

I can't make Jihadi john rose understand the concept but hopefully others will understand it and realize things are not at all as simpleton faux accountant jihadi john rose would have them seem.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: July 24, 2015 09:45PM

Suncloud:
In the two Texas Hill Country towns where I lived, everyone my age (20s-30s at the time) had attended segregated schools. When integration finally came, none of the minority boys were allowed on the football team, and none of the minority girls could be cheerleaders. For the Black women a decade older, there had been no high school at all. The only high schools within 60 miles were White.

Tai:
Wow, thanks for sharing that bit of history. I grew up with all races, so it's interesting to hear your story.

Suncloud:
Regarding civil disobedience, you would not of course be familiar with my past. I've been in jail several times as a consequence of peaceful civil disobedient protest (when I thought the cause was just); and other times served as a civil disobedience trainer and peacekeeper. You too?

Tai:
Interesting. I protested on Tiananmen Square in China in 2002 and was arrested.

Date: July 25, 2015 04:29PM

Hey Sue Schadenfreude,

This is the 2nd time that you have PROVEN to me that you are mathematically challenged!!!

At first, I thought that you took that paragraph out of context on purpose because that fits your MO as a Psychopath who comes here to create Chaos and Dis-Harmony and Attack people who are trying to help other people. But now I realize that there’s a good chance that you have the same problem as suncloud and that is that you guys “LACK the VOCABULARY” to understand what I’m saying and, therefore, totally misunderstand where I’m coming from.

Here is an excellent Video by an Educator explaining how this works and even though I’m linking to a specific part at the 12:50 MM, it behooves all of us to watch the entire Video…

[www.youtube.com]

Once again, the paragraph that you, Sue Schadenfreude, isolated from that article simply illustrates that you and suncloud don’t really understand what Usury is and why Usury has been outlawed in the past and should be outlawed forever!

Interestingly, the way Muslims charge for the use of Money is NOT the same thing as a Loan with Interest. In fact, both parties enter into a Business Partnership where one party provides the Labor and the other party provides the Capital and then, both parties share in the Profits, but the “Capital-Owner bears all the Loss”!

The BIG difference between Usury and a Business Partnership is that the Money that is LOANED is fabricated out of thin air. Whenever the Federal Reserve prints up $10 Billion, “We the People” owe the Federal Reserve $10 Billion PLUS Interest and that’s only the beginning. Once this Money is in circulation and is deposited into a Bank, the Bank can then lend out a certain percentage based on what’s called Fractional Reserve Banking with the net affect that the $10 Billion that's fabricated out of thin air creates another $90 Billion, which is a factor of 9X!!!

So imagine playing Monopoly where the Bankers, the Federal Reserve, print up $7 Billion and it is distributed between 2 Groups - (1) the masses with ~7 Billion people and (2) the Elite with ~200 people. But remember, with Fractional Reserve Banking $7 Billion becomes $70 Billion - 7 + 63 (7 X 9).

So for every dollar we get individually ($7 Billion / 7 Billion people, the Elite get $315 Million individually ($63 Billion / 200 people)!

Now let’s assume everyone gets $1,000 individually, which means that the Elite get $315 Billion individually.

Now let’s assume everyone gets $10,000 individually, which means that the Elite get $3.15 Trillion individually.

For those who are interested in how this works, check out the Thrive Documentary and Zeitgeist Addendum and be sure to check out my Video - Common Links & Common Flaws with the Zeitgeist Movement, the Thrive Movement & Conspiracy Theorists.

TD [www.youtube.com]
ZA [www.youtube.com]
JR [www.youtube.com]

Here is one of my Threads that include my Notes on Zeitgeist Addendum, including my notes on Money…

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Zeitgeist Addendum Recaps...
Posted by: John Rose
Date: December 13, 2014 10:59PM

"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt." -John Adams, 1735-1826

Once again, this is the 2nd time that you, Sue Schadenfreude, have PROVEN to me that you are mathematically challenged and here is the first time.

In another thread, JR wrote:

<<<Her husband was an engineer and engineers are one of the smartest professions out there, much smarter than lawyers and doctors who only have to have a good memory…>>>

And Sue Schadenfreude wrote:

<<<Maybe her husband was an engineer but the rest of the sentence is simply typical puffed up (scientist in his own mind) john rose hot air…>>>

And JR wrote:

<<<You must be mathematically challenged!!!

In fact, you remind of Judge Judy, as she too has NO couth and is mathematically challenged!!!>>>

So why are Engineers smarter than Doctors and Lawyers?

The reason why Engineers are smarter than Doctors and Lawyers is because everyone who is Capable of being an Engineer is Capable of being a Doctor and a Lawyer, but everyone who is capable of being a Doctor and a Lawyer is NOT capable of being an Engineer, therefore, Engineers are smarter than Doctors and Lawyers.

In other words, you have to be smart to figure out a Problem and all you have to do is memorize Information to be a Doctor and a Lawyer. Of course, the good Doctors and Lawyers would be those who are also Capable of being an Engineer, once again, illustrating that Engineers are smarter than Doctors and Lawyers.

Thanks Sue Schadenfreude for, once again, showing me your Achilles’ Heel!

Date: July 25, 2015 08:01PM

"The reason why Engineers are smarter than Doctors and Lawyers is because everyone who is Capable of being an Engineer is Capable of being a Doctor and a Lawyer, but everyone who is capable of being a Doctor and a Lawyer is NOT capable of being an Engineer, therefore, Engineers are smarter than Doctors and Lawyers."

I have a brother who is an engineer, a brother who is a lawyer, and a brother who is a doctor. I yawn at your sleepyhead reasoning which is as silly as that of a prepubescent boy who just fell off the turnip truck while reckoning his first reckon.

I have known for a long time john rose is but another lying hollering hack just talking out his butt trying to incite the young people to see things as he does - in his horrible and stupid dead end life ways. On the bright site - it's probably for the best that he can't manage to squeeze out that book of his he says he's got in him. That's something.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2015 08:03PM by SueZ.

Date: July 25, 2015 08:09PM

Hey Sue Schadenfreude,

I've noticed that you NEVER Attack the message, but instead Attack the Messenger!

I have devoted my life to helping people and what do you do?

You Attack people who help other people!!!

You Attack people who expose those who HURT people!

What does that make YOU?!?!?!

Date: July 25, 2015 08:27PM

"Here is an excellent Video by an Educator explaining how this works and even though I’m linking to a specific part at the 12:50 MM, it behooves all of us to watch the entire Video…

[www.youtube.com]"

ROFL!!! Unfrigging believable. Leave it to rose to say it behooves us (including the royal 'us' - himself) to watch his very own ONLY embarrassingly gushing youtube fan for "words of wisdom". Yeah, that guy, the really normal and smart one wearing a new unbroken in baseball cap with the words "Jesuit Crusaders" embellishing it. Clown.

Date: July 25, 2015 08:49PM

"I've noticed that you NEVER Attack the message, but instead Attack the Messenger!"

Are you talking to me? If so I can't be responsible for you not comprehending that I say your message sucks. Your message sucks.

Date: July 25, 2015 09:02PM

Once again...

Why does Sue Schadenfreude Attack me?

Read my Recap for Money from my file on Zeitgeist Addendum above and it is obvious that Sue Schadenfreude is paid to come here to make sure the masses don't WAKE UP!!! Sure, she'll IGNORE EVERYTHING in this post and simply try to slander me once again.

I Challenge you Sue Schadenfreude to address the real issue here, which has to do with why ALL of us are SLAVES!!!

...see post above for details...

And what was Sue Schadenfreude response?

<<<Your message sucks.>>>

You heard it folks!!!

Sue Schadenfreude wants all of us to suffer and be debt slaves!!!

Date: July 25, 2015 09:36PM

Let's give Jihadi john rose the benefit of the doubt that he is simply ignorant of the fact that Islamic banks charge "fees" instead of interest. It's just a game of semantics and sharia law being sharia law - it will buy no one out of slavery of any kind. Ever.

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: July 26, 2015 03:56AM

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SUNCLOUD...
>
> Do you know what Usury is and if so, do you
> believe Usury should be outlawed?
>
> [img.photobucket.com]
> hi%20-%20Speaking%20the%20Truth_1.jpg

John, usury is the very common practice of charging interest on a loan. It doesn't require any affiliation with the Jewish religion. To imply that it does is an act of prejudice. Sorry, but this is true.

Usury does require consent from both the lender and the borrower. For any individual who opposes usury, there's a very simple solution: don't borrow money.

Or, find someone who will loan you money without charging you interest - like a friend maybe. Good luck.

If an individual avoids borrowing money in the first place, that individual will never find themselves in debt. (For credit cards: pay the entire bill every month.) One way to help avoid debt is to reduce our "want" list. For example, my nearest neighbors have 5 kids and they all live under tarps in the forest. They used their savings on their 3 acres of land.

Anyone who is in debt for a mortgage, car, loan, etc. - agreed to it. If the person is in debt to a bank or business, they signed their name to that agreement. They took the debt in return for the what they wanted.

No, I don't believe usury should be "outlawed", because I believe in freedom of choice. People should be able to make their own financial decisions.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2015 04:09AM by suncloud.

Date: July 26, 2015 04:06AM

Tai Wrote:
> > Tai:
> I protested on Tiananmen Square in
> China in 2002 and was arrested.

Tai, my greatest respect for you! I remember watching those protests on TV and being completely awed with HOW BRAVE YOU ALL WERE.

I'm so glad you're OK!

Date: July 26, 2015 11:47AM

Sue Schadenfreude wrote:

<<<Islamic banks charge "fees" instead of interest. It's just a game of semantics and sharia law being sharia law - it will buy no one out of slavery of any kind. Ever.>>>

NO, it’s NOT a game of semantics and YES, ALL of us are SLAVES under the current Debt Based Economy.

Date: July 26, 2015 12:00PM

suncloud wrote:

<<<John, usury is the very common practice of charging interest on a loan. It doesn't require any affiliation with the Jewish religion. To imply that it does is an act of prejudice. Sorry, but this is true.>>>

Suncloud, you clearly have NO idea about what Usury is all about and you clearly have NO idea about the ones who implement it.

<<<If an individual avoids borrowing money in the first place, that individual will never find themselves in debt.>>>

How much Money does our Government borrow and how much do “We the People” pay on the Interest alone?

Currently, our National Debt is over $18 Trillion and we have over 321 Million people, which means that every single person in this country owes just over $56 Thousand NOT including the INTEREST which we can NEVER PAY OFF!!!

Once again, you clearly have NO idea about what Usury is all about. There’s NOT even enough Money in print to pay back the Interest we supposedly owe to the International Bankers who literally Rule the World! Read my notes above from Zeitgeist Addendum where John Perkins talks about being an "Economic Hit Man” and how it was his job to loan Money to countries knowing they could not repay the loan and in that way, they could come in and steal their resources.

Here’s an interesting quote by Dr. Joyce Elders in 1995 when our National Debt was about $3.6 Trillion (or $5.47 Trillion, in today's Money)…

“We spend $33 million an hour for our national defense, $20+ million an hour on national debt, $8.7 million an hour bailing out our savings & loans, and only $1.3 million an hour on the health and education of all of our children. So that tells me what we think about the most valuable resource we’ll ever have.” -M. Joyce Elders, M.D. -Surgeon General

Did you read that suncloud? In 1995, we were spending almost as much Money an hour on our National Debt as we were spending on National Defense, but now our National Debt is 5 times higher!!!

<<<Anyone who is in debt for a mortgage, car, loan, etc. - agreed to it. If the person is in debt to a bank or business, they signed their name to that agreement. They took the debt in return for the what they wanted.>>>

Once again, you clearly have NO idea about what Usury is all about.

<<<No, I don't believe usury should be "outlawed", because I believe in freedom of choice. People should be able to make their own financial decisions.>>>

WOW!!! Talk about being delusional!!! USURY takes away our FREEDOM!!!

Once again, you clearly have NO idea about what Usury is all about.

Suncloud, you are EXTREMELY IGNORANT and you are EXTREMELY LAZY!!!

Remember, “Prejudice is a great laborsaving device - it enables one to form an opinion without having to dig up the facts.”

You know absolutey NOTHING about USURY and you REFUSE to learn and yet, you have an opinion on a subject that you are not even qualified to discuss, which reminds me of that old saying about OPINIONS and ASS HOLES and everyone having one.

Indeed, this is what makes you a Useful Idiot!

You don’t know anything about Usury and you don’t know anything about those who implement it and then, you are EXTREMELY INSULTING to those who are trying to help you understand by saying that they are prejudice.

NO suncloud, it is YOU who is PREJUDICE!!!

Once again, “Prejudice is a great laborsaving device - it enables one to form an opinion without having to dig up the facts.”

Date: July 26, 2015 02:27PM

Life is an Illusion!!!

We live on an EXTREMELY ABUNDANT PLANET, but the “Powers that Be” are siphoning off all of our Profits from all of our Labor and create an Illusion of Scarcity.

How do they do it?

USURY!!!

Let’s take a look at the example I gave earlier in this thread.

The BIG difference between Usury and a Business Partnership is that the Money that is LOANED is fabricated out of thin air. Whenever the Federal Reserve prints up $10 Billion, “We the People” owe the Federal Reserve $10 Billion PLUS Interest and that’s only the beginning. Once this Money is in circulation and is deposited into a Bank, the Bank can then lend out a certain percentage based on what’s called Fractional Reserve Banking with the net affect that the $10 Billion that’s fabricated out of thin air creates another $90 Billion, which is a factor of 9X!!!

So imagine playing Monopoly where the Bankers, the Federal Reserve, print up $7 Billion and it is distributed between 2 Groups - (1) the masses with ~7 Billion people and (2) the Elite with ~200 people. But remember, with Fractional Reserve Banking $7 Billion becomes $70 Billion - 7 + 63 (7 X 9).

So for every dollar we get individually ($7 Billion / 7 Billion people), the Elite get $315 Million individually ($63 Billion / 200 people)!

Now let’s assume everyone gets $1,000 individually, which means that the Elite get $315 Billion individually.

Now let’s assume everyone gets $10,000 individually, which means that the Elite get $3.15 Trillion individually.

For those who are interested in how this works, check out the Thrive Documentary and Zeitgeist Addendum and be sure to check out my Video - Common Links & Common Flaws with the Zeitgeist Movement, the Thrive Movement & Conspiracy Theorists.

Remember, for every $1 the FED prints for us, which is created out of thin air, they create an additional $9 for them through the Fractional Reserve Banking System, which is also created out of thin air.

As I pointed out above, “One dollar in 1913 required $21.60 in 2007 to match value. That is a 96 percent [s/b 95.37%] devaluation since the Federal Reserve came into existence.”

Think about it!

One dollar in 1913 is now only worth about 5 cents and it's all because of USURY!!!

For those who are interested, here is my Recap for Scarcity & Abundance from my file on Zeitgeist Addendum:

[www.youtube.com]
Zeitgeist Addendum
2:03:07 Minute Video

…JR’s Recap for Scarcity & Abundance…

And it is the fear of losing assets coupled with the struggle to keep up with the perpetual debt and inflation inherit in the system, compounded by the inescapable scarcity within the money supply itself, created by the interest that can never be repaid that keeps the wage slave in line running on a hamster wheel, with millions of others. In effect, powering an empire, that truly benefits only the elite at the top of the pyramid.

"Greed and Competition are not the result of immutable human temperament... greed and fear of scarcity are in fact being created and amplified... the direct consequence is that we have to fight with each other in order to survive." - Bernard Lietaer

And what is the fundamental mechanism that drives the profit system besides self-interest? What is it exactly that maintains that competitive edge at its core?

Is it high efficiency and sustainability? No. That isn't part of their design. Nothing produced in our profit based society is even remotely sustainable or efficient. If it was, there wouldn't be a multi-million dollar a year service industry for automobiles. Nor would the average lifespan for electronics be less than three months before they're obsolete.

Is it abundance? Absolutely not. Abundance, as based on the laws of supply and demand, is actually a negative thing. If a diamond company finds ten times the usual amount of diamonds during their mining, it means the supply of diamonds has increased, which means the cost and profit per diamond drops.

The fact is; efficiency, sustainability, and abundance are the enemies of profit. To put it into a word, it is the mechanism of scarcity that increases profits.
[/Peter Joseph]

"scarcity"

[Jacque Fresco]
"What is scarcity? It's based on keeping products valuable. Slowing up production on oil raises the price. Maintaining scarcity of diamonds keeps the price high. They burn diamonds at the Kimberly Diamond Mine. They're made of carbon. That keeps the price up."
[/Jacque Fresco]

[Peter Joseph]
So then, what does it mean for society when scarcity, either produced naturally or through manipulation is a beneficial condition for industry?

It means that sustainability and abundance will never ever occur in profit system. For it simply goes against the very nature of the structure. Therefore, it is impossible to have a world without war, or poverty. It is impossible to continually advance technology to its most efficient and productive states. And most dramatically, it is impossible to expect human beings to behave in truly ethical or decent ways.

"What we want to do is to eliminate the causes of the problems. Eliminate the processes that produce greed, and bigotry, and prejudice, and people taking advantage of one another, and elitism. Eliminating the need for prisons and welfare. We have always had these problems because we have always lived within scarcity, and barter, and monetary systems that produce scarcity."

And why do we need money to obtain these resources? Because of real or assumed scarcity.

We don't usually pay for air and tap water, because it is in such high abundance, selling it would be pointless. So then, logically speaking, if resources and technologies applicable to creating everything in our societies such as houses, cities and transportation were in high enough abundance, there would be no reason to sell anything. Likewise, if automation and machinery was so technologically advanced, as to relieve human beings of labor there would be no reason to have a job. And with these social aspects taking care of, there would be no reason to have money at all.

So the ultimate question remains:

Do we on earth have enough resources and technological understanding to create a society of such abundance, that everything we have now could be available without a price tag and without the need for submission through employment?

Yes, we do!

The resource based economy is really not close to anything that's been tried. And with all our technology today we can create abundance. It could be used to improve everyone's livestyle. Abundance all over the world if we use our technology wisely and maintain the environment.

And as long as we have an economic system which prefers and in fact creates scarcity and deprivation, crime will never go away.

"Patriotism, weapons, armies, navies, all that is a sign that we're not civilized yet. Kidswill ask their parents... 'Didn't you see the necessity of machines? Dad, couldn't you see that war was inevitable when you produce scarcity? Isn't it obvious?' Of course the kid will understand that you were pinheads raised merely to serve the established institutions.

The monetary system is a product of a period of time when scarcity was a reality. Now with the age of technology it is no longer relevant to society. Gone with the aberrant behavior it manifests.

In the 1940's the Manhattan Project produced the first true weapon of mass destruction. This program employed 130,000 people, at an extreme financial cost. Imagine what our life would be like today if that group of scientists, instead of working on a way of killing people, worked on a way to create a self-sustaining abundant world. Life today would be very very different if that was their goal.

…End of JR’s Recap for Scarcity & Abundance…

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must Man be of learning from experience?" -George Bernard Shaw

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2015 02:32PM by John Rose.

Date: July 26, 2015 03:08PM

Follow inexperienced losers with hare brained ideas about business, as Jihadi john rose does, and end up a loser with a chip on your shoulder, too. Just don't.

Date: July 26, 2015 10:51PM

John, my definition of usury is the one listed 1st in Miriam Webster. It's considered the "archaic" definition, which is fitting, since I'm an oldster.
[www.merriam-webster.com]

I was addressing the borrowing and lending practices related to individuals, which I believe you addressed also, related to mortgages. If you'd like to discuss the borrowing and lending practices of governments, you don't need my input. You have plenty of your own. Go for it. Maybe you could start a new thread all about it.

But back to the Confederate flag (and away from John's usury issue if you don't mind John), I'm very happy it's down. To me it's an indication that the human race is evolving towards something better.

I have vivid childhood memories of Jim Crow from a trip to Charleston, South Carolina when I was about 11. Charleston was a beautiful place. My mother and I traveled in a canoe down a quiet river with Spanish moss hanging from trees along the banks. But afterwards, I was shocked to see the separate public water fountains and restrooms of Charleston - dirty pipes sticking out of the ground (the water fountains) and shoddy restroom facilities for Blacks - right next to spanking new rock fountains and rock-walled facilities for Whites (displaying "Whites Only" placards). I'd never seen anything like this before. It was an obvious effort of state-sponsored humiliation directed against anyone who wasn't White.

Confederate flag: same thing, although it wasn't up at that time.

And the most vivid memory of all: the sleeper train's Black porter giving my mother and me his cabin overnight (both of us white), because we didn't have a ticket back home.

Forgiveness. IMO: the theme of the day for the people of South Carolina.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2015 11:01PM by suncloud.

Date: July 26, 2015 11:20PM

Suncloud, while those Southern horrors were a little before my own time up here my mother, who grew up in Gary Indiana, told me that in her time Black people were not allowed to swim in Lake Michigan. She said they were not even allowed on the beach! Another family member, who bought a city home in a further north state on the beach of Lake Michigan, told me it was written into the home's 1929 deed that under no circumstances would Black people (the help) to be allowed to stay over night in the home.

Date: July 27, 2015 12:03AM

SueZ, I think it's good that your Mother helped pass those stories on. We can't be aware of what a huge milestone this is in South Carolina without being aware of the past. It's a very long time coming. A very good thing!

Date: July 27, 2015 12:38AM

suncloud Wrote:
> SueZ, I think it's good that your Mother helped
> pass those stories on. We can't be aware of what
> a huge milestone this is in South Carolina without
> being aware of the past. It's a very long time
> coming. A very good thing!

Yeah. I think about those stories of Black people being kept off of beaches and recount them to racists when I hear them cracking jokes about Black people not being able to swim.

Date: July 29, 2015 02:51PM

Suncloud wrote:

<<<John, my definition of usury is the one listed 1st in Miriam Webster. It's considered the "archaic" definition, which is fitting, since I'm an oldster.

I was addressing the borrowing and lending practices related to individuals, which I believe you addressed also, related to mortgages. If you'd like to discuss the borrowing and lending practices of governments, you don't need my input. You have plenty of your own. Go for it. Maybe you could start a new thread all about it.>>>

Suncloud,

I asked you these questions to illustrate that you LACK the VOCABULARY to understand what I’m talking about! One cannot read the definition of USURY and expect to know anything about what IT is doing to us!!! In other words, I am NOT asking for your input, I’m pointing out that you are CLUELESS and it’s by design!

Did you look at that excellent link to David Wilcock’s blog that Prana posted in “TURNING POINT FOR HUMANITY!!! It is DONE!!!”?

Read my latest post in that thread for some of my favorite parts from Page 1 of 10. [www.rawfoodsupport.com]

For your convenience, I’ll only include those parts that apply specifically to you and me!

JR Insert from “David Wilcock” file...
He was one of those people who had "the burden of wisdom" -- the knowledge of the degree of harm that is being done in this world by Financial Tyranny.

If you start learning the truth about Financial Tyranny, you will naturally be branded as making "questionable remarks" that seem "mentally unstable" by people who are unaware of the things you are about to read.

Go ahead and try to tell someone that a “super-entity” of 147 corporations appears to be running the world, and those corporations are completely interconnected with the Federal Reserve – which handed out 26 trillion dollars in bailouts, without any regulation or oversight from the American government.

You may find yourself coming face-to-face with very strong denial, ridicule and attack -- even in the face of undeniable evidence.

The next question you would reasonably ask yourself is this: How the hell have these people avoided getting caught for the last 100-plus years?

THE EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM

What if it were possible to discourage critical thinking in the public – so people would never put all the pieces together? One useful way to do this would be to control the educational system.

Again, I understand that I am hitting a brick wall with the “average person” by bringing this up, as they cannot face the possibility that the world they live in has been so deeply manipulated and compromised.

MANY PEOPLE CAN'T HANDLE IT

I can lay all of the evidence out for you... with meticulous, irrefutable references... but if you're not ready to hear it, you will use a variety of coping mechanisms in order to rebuild the worldview you have chosen to accept as truth.

You will scramble to avoid shame -- and maintain the beliefs you have built up throughout an entire lifetime of experiences, day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year.

This, of course, is the worldview that has been fed to you -- by the people who then convert your ignorance into profit.

In shame, you pick up the shattered pieces, use a variety of faltering arguments that sound as smart as possible, and proudly strike down any offending thoughts that jeopardize the worldview you have been taught to believe is true.

Deep in your heart, you know you are wrong... but the shame is much too great for you to go there. You have too much at stake. There is too much to lose.

THEY will think you are a failure.

Here's what I have to say about that.

IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT

Your educational upbringing has constructed a reality for you. It speaks to you from every school. Every university. Every newspaper. Every magazine. Every television station. Every radio station. Many (but thankfully not all) books.

It's not your fault.

You have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of.

THAT'S WHY I'M HERE
End of JR Insert from “David Wilcock” file.

Peace and Love.......John

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: August 01, 2015 07:43PM

"Nationalism of one kind or another was the cause of most of the genocide of the twentieth century. Flags are bits of colored cloth that governments use first to shrink-wrap people's brains and then as ceremonial shrouds to bury the dead.
A Roy
your flag decal will not get you into heaven anymore its already overcroweded from all Your dirty wars Amerakin Nazi confederate ect

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2015 07:55PM by riverhousebill.

Date: August 01, 2015 10:11PM

riverhousebill Wrote:
> "Nationalism of one kind or another was the cause
> of most of the genocide of the twentieth century.
> Flags are bits of colored cloth that governments
> use first to shrink-wrap people's brains and then
> as ceremonial shrouds to bury the dead.
>
> A Roy

Such an important point to make riverhousebill, and made so eloquently by Arundhati Roy. Thank you very much. I hadn't previously heard of this fine person, and I'm reading about her now with interest. My impression is that her activism is commendable and real.

> your flag decal will not get you into
> heaven anymore its already overcroweded from all
> Your dirty wars Amerakin Nazi confederate ect

These words brought back some bittersweet memories. Here's for you Riverhouse:

[www.youtube.com]

And John, I guess if the survivors of the cowardly massacre at the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church can forgive Dylan Roof, I should be able to forgive you. You're forgiven.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2015 10:15PM by suncloud.

Date: August 02, 2015 03:27PM

Hey suncloud,

There is No Need to Forgive me for anything because I have NOT done one thing that Needs Forgiveness!!!

However, there is a Need for you to STOP Judging me because you do NOT know what is in my heart and you do NOT know what’s in my head.

I have been very explicit for a very long period of time about a very small group of people who Rule the World and it’s this very small group of people who I do NOT like.

Why can’t you figure that out?

It’s only a couple hundred people and it’s not as if I am Pre-Judging Millions of people.

Since you do NOT understand what is in my head, there is NO way for you to understand what is in my heart.

As long as you FAIL to realize that USURY is EVIL, then you will NEVER realize that those who implement USURY are also EVIL!

"I can lay all of the evidence out for you... with meticulous, irrefutable references... but if you're not ready to hear it, you will use a variety of coping mechanisms in order to rebuild the worldview you have chosen to accept as truth." -David Wilcock

Date: August 02, 2015 06:44PM

John, it's OK. I have resolved to forgive you for anything negative you throw my way. (Like name-calling, etc.) If you don't appreciate it, that's not my issue.

Whenever you throw something good my way, then of course there will be no need for forgiveness! I will probably thank you instead!

If we never get there, so be it. On my part though, I still have to do the best I know how, and that is to forgive you.

Just something to think about: if you're so worried about being judged, then maybe you should consider how you judge others - including people here on this forum.

Whatever the case, I am pacifist to the core. Activist always.

So you do your thing. I'll do mine.

My thing here in this thread is to express my pleasure over the removal of the Confederate flag from the South Carolina capitol grounds. I'm pleased. I have no problem with anyone flying it on their own. I would have a problem if they couldn't. Freedom of speech.

Date: August 02, 2015 07:44PM

<<<John, it's OK. I have resolved to forgive you for anything negative you throw my way. (Like name-calling, etc.)>>>

Once again, YOU LACK the VOCABULARY!!!

It was not until recently that you finally acknowledged that you did NOT know what a Useful Idiot was and all this time you probably thought I was calling you stupid!

WHY would you think that?

Because YOU LACK the VOCABULARY!!!

Have I ever called you Ignorant?

Here’s a news flash for YOU - EVERYONE is Ignorant and it’s NOT an insult to call someone Ignorant - (see Einstein's Circle of Known)!

I have also called people Fools too, but all of us have been FOOLED by the Rulers of the World, just like all of us are Lacking the Knowledge we Need because of the Rulers of the World.

As you can see, I do NOT call people names, like our favorite Elephant in the room Sue Schadenfreude does every time she turns around.

All I do is "Name the Drama" as James Redfield suggests we should do in The Celestine Prophecy.

All I do is describe the behavior.

Is it an insult to call someone who is Ignorant - Ignorant (see Einstein's Circle of Known)?

Is it an insult to call someone who is naïve - naïve?

Is it an insult to call someone who is rude - rude?

Is it an insult to call someone who is a troll - a troll?

Is it an insult to call Charles Manson a Psychopath?

Is it an insult to call someone who is NOT a racist - a racist?

Yes, it is extremely insulting to accuse someone of Hatred when they have No Hatred. Indeed, insulting people based on your Ignorance, suncloud, is the Epitome of someone who Lacks Critical Thinking Skills and is a reflection of our Educational System, which is Controlled by a very small group of people to ensure a steady supply of Useful Idiots.

JR Insert from “David Wilcock” file…
THE EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM

What if it were possible to discourage critical thinking in the public – so people would never put all the pieces together? One useful way to do this would be to control the educational system.

He was one of those people who had "the burden of wisdom" -- the knowledge of the degree of harm that is being done in this world by Financial Tyranny.

Again, I understand that I am hitting a brick wall with the “average person” by bringing this up, as they cannot face the possibility that the world they live in has been so deeply manipulated and compromised.

MANY PEOPLE CAN'T HANDLE IT

I can lay all of the evidence out for you... with meticulous, irrefutable references... but if you're not ready to hear it, you will use a variety of coping mechanisms in order to rebuild the worldview you have chosen to accept as truth.

You will scramble to avoid shame -- and maintain the beliefs you have built up throughout an entire lifetime of experiences, day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year.

This, of course, is the worldview that has been fed to you -- by the people who then convert your ignorance into profit.

In shame, you pick up the shattered pieces, use a variety of faltering arguments that sound as smart as possible, and proudly strike down any offending thoughts that jeopardize the worldview you have been taught to believe is true.
End of JR Insert from “David Wilcock” file.

Date: August 02, 2015 10:14PM

Back to the Confederate flag.

I'm so glad for South Carolina and the people there. For a while, there may be a backlash against taking it off the capitol grounds, as some people assert their right to fly it themselves. They can do this if they like. There's no law against it; and now, thankfully, there's no law FOR it.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2015 10:17PM by suncloud.

Date: August 02, 2015 11:35PM

suncloud Wrote:
> Back to the Confederate flag.
>
> I'm so glad for South Carolina and the people
> there. For a while, there may be a backlash
> against taking it off the capitol grounds, as some
> people assert their right to fly it themselves.
> They can do this if they like. There's no law
> against it; and now, thankfully, there's no law
> FOR it.

To clarify, there's never been any law against flying the Confederate flag on a person's private property or within the space that person occupies on the street. But if a law mandates that a flag must be flown at a state's capitol building, then it's as if the law is mandating that everyone is flying that same flag. And/or it's as if some people are welcome to participate in the governing process, and others are not.

Date: August 03, 2015 11:58AM

<<<You're forgiven for your reference to my vocabulary.>>>

You did NOT know what a Useful Idiot means and you still have NO idea about the EVILS of USURY, so YES, you LACK the VOCABULARY to understand what I am talking about. And then, you somehow think that it is an insult for me to point out to you why you don’t understand what I’m talking about.

It’s NOT that complicated suncloud, you simply LACK the VOCABULARY and here is an excellent Video by an Educator explaining how this works.

Why do we struggle in school?
[www.youtube.com]

By the way, I have linked to this video numerous times and based on your comment I’m willing to bet that you still have not even watched this video and it’s only one minute and 14 seconds long.

“Again, I understand that I am hitting a brick wall with the “average person” by bringing this up, as they cannot face the possibility that the world they live in has been so deeply manipulated and compromised.” -David Wilcock

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables