Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

John Rose' View on Paris Bombings and Terrorism...
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: November 19, 2015 04:05PM

Now I'm a peace loving hippy for the most part, but personally I find the agenda of ISIS to be pretty scary in that they want to cause a global war and hopefully compost humanity.

For a people so bent on death, like Christians they have checked out completely of wanting to LIVE in the here and now on this planet and will blow themselves up accordingly believing in a so-called "afterLIFE" and the rewards thereafter.

I see no other way to stop this than to let those who are war-like go after every last one, at least it will slow them down for hopefully centuries.

I have heard the conspiracy theories that this is actually the government but I don't buy that for a minute just like I don't buy that the moon landings were staged.

Thoughts?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: John Rose' View on Paris Bombings and Terrorism...
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: November 19, 2015 05:17PM

When the refujhadists have finished this disembarking from many Trojan horses everywhere - not excluding your campgrounds - even you might long for a few pet pit bull pooches, NuNativs.

Date: November 19, 2015 05:36PM

I'm nowhere near any population centers like New York, SF, LA, Washington and the like, way off the radar. Blowing a bomb off here would only get a couple of people max maybe a squirrel and a deer, slim pickins, not attractive to the desire of mass casualties they desire...

Date: November 19, 2015 06:37PM

NuNativs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm nowhere near any population centers like New
> York, SF, LA, Washington and the like, way off the
> radar. Blowing a bomb off here would only get a
> couple of people max maybe a squirrel and a deer,
> slim pickins, not attractive to the desire of mass
> casualties they desire...

That won't stop them from being your new next door neighbors off the radar yet on the internet and on the road. They already have many rural training camps in the US. They like the same places you do. And they won't approve of you being an infidel. They especially won't approve of the way your wife dresses. If you don't know what that means ask the Swedes...

Date: November 19, 2015 08:43PM

I may be an infidel but I notice some of them have dreadlocks, maybe I can blend in doing my sun salutations...I think with all the armed lunatic gun owners in the U.S. that are violent and ready to go to war against anything and anyone we'll be safe. They're just waiting for a reason...

Date: November 19, 2015 08:58PM

NuNativs Wrote:
> I may be an infidel but I notice some of them have
> dreadlocks, maybe I can blend in doing my sun
> salutations...I think with all the armed lunatic
> gun owners in the U.S. that are violent and ready
> to go to war against anything and anyone we'll be
> safe. They're just waiting for a reason...

You're so brave ...

Date: November 20, 2015 04:56AM

Better than "living" in a makeshift prison watching my LIFE go by in numbing routine out of F.E.A.R.

Date: November 20, 2015 12:54PM

NuNativs Wrote:
> Better than "living" in a makeshift prison
> watching my LIFE go by in numbing routine out of
> F.E.A.R.

Right. Why should you have to think about things like defending your country and family? You can leave the not fun stuff like that to those "crazies" you're saner than - in your mind. Besides, you can probably outrun your wife if the jihadists bump into to your campground slot of the night looking for infidels to cleanse the planet of so you can continue your carefree "life" regardless of the slower runner's problems.

Don't think your wife can't sense how such a scenario would pan out. She probably knows you that well even if you don't care to think about it ...

Date: November 20, 2015 06:07PM

Suez, why are so filled with hate and disdain for people? Why do you want everyone to suffer? Why do you have to TRY and continually pull down the moods of others and take the joy out of their sails?

(It certainly isn't healthy, diet isn't everything that much is certain)...

Date: November 20, 2015 07:06PM

If it brings down your mood and makes you feel sad to have it pointed out to you that you talk like a wimpy coward then don't talk like a wimpy coward and stop talking like you're thinking of acting like a wimpy coward, coward.

Date: November 20, 2015 07:30PM

You couldn't make me feel sad if you tried. I feel sad for YOU if anything. You talk like a playground bully, must be some major trauma in your past. Hurt people hurt...

Date: November 20, 2015 07:49PM

It's never too late to heal those sexual blocks at any age. There's someone out there for everyone, a man or perhaps a woman if that's what can help is in the waiting if you open yourself up to your Birthright of experiencing joy and bliss. I encourage and give you permission to let the pain go.

Of course at this point that would be like bedding down with a rattlesnake...

Date: November 20, 2015 08:08PM

NuNativs Wrote:
> You couldn't make me feel sad if you tried. I feel
> sad for YOU if anything. You talk like a
> playground bully, must be some major trauma in
> your past. Hurt people hurt...

You even lashed out at those who you've posted that you expect to protect you from jihadists. Why should they save your cowardly entitled peter pan self? More likely than that happening would be for you and other cowards of your ilk being left to your fate as deserters in the soft target zone of the first US caliphate - CaliFate.

Date: November 20, 2015 08:17PM

So you don't kill animals but you advocate and support the act of killing humans for some nationality thing, hmmm. I'm in a country but I have no country, WE are ALL Sun/Light, Air, Water and Earth, the rest is divisive nonsense, there's nothing to defend.

"Let the dead bury the dead"...

Date: November 20, 2015 09:22PM

NuNativs Wrote:
> So you don't kill animals but you advocate and
> support the act of killing humans for some
> nationality thing, hmmm. I'm in a country but I
> have no country, WE are ALL Sun/Light, Air, Water
> and Earth, the rest is divisive nonsense, there's
> nothing to defend.
>
> "Let the dead bury the dead"...

??!!%#@! You said this not me.

"I see no other way to stop this than to let those who are war-like go after every last one, at least it will slow them down for hopefully centuries."

Date: November 21, 2015 03:43PM

Trying to have a civil online discussion with you is like wrestling with a cactus...

Date: November 21, 2015 05:20PM

NuNativs Wrote:
> Trying to have a civil online discussion with you
> is like wrestling with a cactus...

You never intended to have a civil online discussion with me, or anyone else, on this subject.

In this thread you have bashed anyone who believes in an afterlife, likened Christians to isis jihadists as being "bent on death", and suggested the only way you can think of to allow you to not be afraid of the isis agenda is for those less "peace loving" than you to take care of your problem for you by hunting every ISIS person down.

You went on to bash "lunatic gun owners" while at the same time expecting exactly them to protect you from harms way from isis guys that scare you.

The one thing I can agree with you on is that you have nothing to defend. That's because it seems you have CHOOSEN to be vacuous. Hopefully one day you will choose otherwise.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 22, 2015 11:49PM

Hey NuNativs,

WOW...I just now saw this thread and yes, I have some thoughts I'd love to share, but I might not be able to get back to this thread until later tonight or tomorrow.

Date: November 23, 2015 02:19PM

By the way, I am convinced beyond any doubt that...

...Sue Schadenfreude IS A SATANIST!!!

Date: December 08, 2015 10:42AM

John Rose Wrote:
> By the way, I am convinced beyond any doubt
> that...
>
> ...Sue Schadenfreude IS A SATANIST!!!

Satanists are those that try to convince people to believe that the mad-as-a hatter, (and pied piper of rich peoples children), john rose, is sane and that they should believe in his lies and follow him.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: December 09, 2015 06:37AM

‘How can you have a waron terrorism when war itself is terrorism?’

Howard Zinn

Drones Isis mad racist and a brown shirt on raw and livng foods Oh yeh.

Date: December 09, 2015 12:54PM

riverhousebill Wrote:
> ‘How can you have a waron terrorism when war
> itself is terrorism?’
>
> Howard Zinn

He's right, of course, "War on Terror" is a horrible name but what do you expect from .gov advertising? It doesn't change the fact that we were, and are, at war or that .govs are importing the enemy into the civilized world's homelands which it's time to do something about. Period.

> Drones Isis mad racist and a brown shirt on raw
> and livng foods Oh yeh.

I don't consider NuNativs racist at all for wanting every last one of the Islamic State terrorists to be hunted down. I do think he's going too far, however, with calling for every pit bull to be hunted down.

Date: December 11, 2015 11:59AM

Orwell's novel, 1984 (1948), portrayed life under the NWO system as a cruel and micromanaged society and expounded on the psychological ["double-think"] and semantically-deceitful strategies ["double-speak"] to make it acceptable to the masses, but most importantly by keeping society in a constant state of fear with manufactured terrorism, wars, and Malthusian catastrophes, and hence, willing to capitulate freedom for a sense of security under the all-seeing eye of "Big Brother" to the point where ignorance and slavery are universally taught as virtues.

Once again, it all comes back to the Hegelian Problem-Reaction-Solution.

The Problem - Manufactured Terrorism!
The Reaction - Fear
The Solution - Capitulate Freedom for a Sense of Security

Here is a snippet from my file on the War on Terrorism and is also part of my File Preview in one of my previous Posts:

11-19-15

War On Terror - False Flags - Hegelian Problem-Reaction-Solution - Psychopaths - Con Artists - Conspiracies - Magicians.

In order to understand what the War On Terror is all about, we have to understand what False Flags are all about.

In order to understand what False Flags are all about, we have to understand what the Hegelian Problem-Reaction-Solution is all about.

In order to understand what the Hegelian Problem-Reaction-Solution is all about, we have to understand what Psychopaths are all about.

In order to understand what Psychopaths are all about, we have to understand what Con Artists are all about.

In order to understand what Con Artists are all about, we have to understand what Conspiracies are all about.

In order to understand what Conspiracies are all about, we have to understand what Magicians are all about.

In order to understand what Magicians are all about, we have to understand that all Conspiracies are Satanic and that these Satanists have usurped the Priesthood and the Educational System for the past three thousand years, which simply means that we must question everything.

Remember the conversation between Aaron Russo and Nelson Rockefeller 11 months before 9-11-01.

Here is another snippet from my file on the War on Terrorism, which is also part of my File Preview in one of my previous Posts:

8-3-07

Zeitgeist, The Movie

Marker 1:46:08
[11 months before 9-11-01]
Nelson Rockefeller in Russo’s voice: “There’s going to be an Event Aaron…we are going to go into Afghanistan so we can run pipe lines from the Caspian sea, we are going to go into Iraq to take the oil and establish a base in the middle east and we are going to go into Venezuela and get rid of Chavez.”

Aaron Russo: “And the first two they’ve accomplished, Chavez they didn’t accomplish. …”

Nelson Rockefeller in Russo’s voice: “By having this war on terror, you can never win it because it’s an eternal war, so you can always keep taking people’s liberties away.”

Aaron Russo: “How are you going to convince people that this war is real?

Nelson Rockefeller in Russo’s voice: “By the Media, the Media can convince everybody that it’s real.”

JR Insert: The Media was bought in America in 1915 and most people are so clueless that they believe almost everything they are told.

…created the Federal Reserve through a lie…

Marker 1:47:25
Aaron Russo: “What are you doing this for? What’s the point of this thing? … What are the Ultimate Goals here?”

Nelson Rockefeller in Russo’s voice: “The Ultimate Goal is to get everybody in this world chipped with an RFID chip and have all money and everything be on these chips and if anybody wants to protest what we do or violate what we want, we just turn off the chip.”

Once again, everyone knows that Sue Schadenfreude IS A SATANIST, which is why she comes to this website to create Chaos and Disharmony by attacking our message and those who promote it!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables