Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Quotes
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 15, 2018 02:43PM

[www.youtube.com]
The Truth About 'Sh*thole Countries'
5:29 Minute Video

[www.youtube.com]
Some Cultures Are Better Than Others
7:21 Minute Video

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: January 16, 2018 12:54AM

Quote John Rose-Some Cultures Are Better Than Others.

Your Uncle Adolf sure felt that way John,
Its in your DNA some cultures are better, that's what Uncle Hitler taught us.

When people think that they or their group is "better" than others I'd like to point out that theirs is a subjective point of view and as such is very narrow and intolerant of differences. We've gone through 6,000 years of recorded excuses as to why one group was "better" or "chosen" or my favorite, "destined to rule". It all gets so old,lets try some thing new people...........let's try we're all in this together and we either triumph together or be defeated one by one by one until there is no one left.

John if you need the link for this quote just show me the link for the two
You tube video that show no link, and Ill show mine.

Date: January 16, 2018 01:05AM

You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else.” Chuck Palahniuk

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: January 16, 2018 02:28AM

John Rose
[www.youtube.com]
The Truth About 'Sh*thole Countries'
5:29 Minute Video

[www.youtube.com]
Some Cultures Are Better Than Others
7:21 Minute Video

Thanks! Yeah, that going Number 2 all over the place really turns me off to someone and their culture ...

Date: January 16, 2018 04:20AM

Quote Jennifer-
Thanks! Yeah, that going Number 2 all over the place really turns me off to someone and their culture ...

Now Jennifer @#$%& comes in many forms read about your @#$%& below.

I agree Jennifer number two all over the place turns me off also.
Check this crap out below!

TOP 10 COUNTRIES THAT PRODUCE THE MOST WASTE
Info Reference:  [greenanswers.com]
These are 10 countries that produce the most trash:
1. The United States
As of 2006, the United States produced around 236 million tons of waste annually. In 2007, the United States produced 254 million tons of garbage. Alarmingly, the average American throws away nearly 7 pounds of trash on a daily basis, according to PlanetThoughts. The U.S. consumes 30 percent of the world's resources despite making up only 5 percent of the world's population. It also produces 30 percent of the world's waste. In only a year, Americans throw away around 26,800,000 tons of food, 8,550,000 tons of furniture and furnishings, 6,330,000 tons of clothing and footwear, and tons of other waste. Food, furniture and furnishings, and clothing and footwear are discarded the most. Unfortunately, 80 percent of all products that are produced in the United States are used only once and then discarded, and 95 percent of plastic and 50 percent of all of the aluminum beverage cans that are thrown away never get recycled.

Date: January 25, 2018 03:22AM

“We’re at a point where we must decide if we will live consciously, or literally give up our entire reality for a thin veneer of lies. In the US these lies include cheap propaganda that passes for journalism, police-state measures that promise security, and mountains of debt that paint a picture of wealth. … No matter how you voted, what credentials or positions you hold, or what faith you have in people, you will face the consequences of our collective self-deceptions. Now is the time for each of us to decide between a stormy reality and what’s behind the fantasy curtain.”

Kevin Ryan

Date: February 03, 2018 02:07PM

Brian Dunning says:
October 1, 2017 at 11:22 am
There is no evidence that anyone ever theorized the existence of COINTELPRO until it was revealed by investigators. Conspiracy theorists can hardly claim credit for predicting something when they never had the first clue it existed.

All these fisa Gate conspiracy armchair theorists who are clueless to what constitutes real evidence thought this was going to be the big one, sorry its a FIZAL.

Trumpkins: your ship is mortally wounded and rapidly sinking . What do you have to gain by not abandoning ship while you still can?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2018 02:20PM by riverhousebill.

Date: February 04, 2018 11:36AM

Quote Bruce Springsteen

“Today, there are young men in torch-lit parades calling upon the most divisive and the ugliest ghosts of our past, and there’s so much else. Suddenly your neighbors and countrymen can look like complete strangers to you,” Springsteen says prior to performing his Bush-era song “Long Walk Home,” according to the Asbury Park Press. 
“Martin Luther King said the arc of the moral universe is long but it bends toward justice. I hope that’s true. I believe what we’re seeing now is a bad chapter in the ongoing battle for the soul of the nation,” he continues
Trump abruptly fired Comey in May in a move that many saw as obstruction of justice in a bid to skew the FBI's investigation into alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 election in his favor. The president initially claimed he was acting on a recommendation by Department of Justice heads but repeatedly changed his story, conflicting with other accounts of the firing from other White House aides. 
Comey testified before Congress in June, revealing that he had kept detailed memos of his interactions with the president during his brief tenure under Trump. These included communications from Trump that might be deemed inappropriate. In one instance, the president asked him to dismiss his investigation into former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn's contacts with Russia and in another, Comey was asked to pledge his allegiance to the real estate mogul.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2018 11:38AM by riverhousebill.

Date: February 05, 2018 02:25AM

“He who seeks vengeance must dig two graves one for his enemy & one for himself.”

Donald Trump Jr. Calls Memo ‘Sweet Revenge’ for Him and His Family:

Well my fellow Trumpkins, How about a family plot?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2018 02:34AM by riverhousebill.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: February 11, 2018 07:30PM

A blonde was sick and tired of people making fun of her for being a blonde, so she decided to hang herself.

A couple minutes later two men walk by and see her hanging by her wrists.

"What are you doing." they ask her.

So she replies "Hanging myself."

The men are confused and asked "If you are hanging youself, you put the rope around your neck."

The blond says "Duh....I tried that, I couldn't breath."

Date: February 15, 2018 08:37AM

Pollock
[after Sean Hannity trips over Trump handcuffed to a dead hooker] "tonight we examine Hillary's Uranium One scandal."

Date: March 11, 2018 01:57AM

Got federal Reserve chains around your neck?

It is our mind, and that alone, that chains us or sets us free.

Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: March 11, 2018 04:14AM

We are Neanderthals with nuclear weapons.

Paul Stamets, March 10, 2018

He said this when he said he is the first to have discovered bees use mycellium for immune support. Medicinal mycellium can kill viruses in bees. Farmers can add liquid extract to sugar/honey water

All bees have viruses now. Paul saw bees land on his mushroom patches and consume mycellium. His discovery went on from there.

We should plant medicinal mycellium in gardens for bees and soil health.

Paul is one of the most important environmentalists I have met.

Star trek created a character named after him.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2018 04:37AM by Tai.

Date: March 12, 2018 01:05AM

Our children are our meditation.
Jack kornfield

Date: April 15, 2018 03:11PM

You will not reach love without immense gratitude in your heart

Arnaud Desjardins

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: April 16, 2018 03:27PM

A guy in his 10th floor apartment looks out his window just in time to see a falling man hurtlimg past. The falling man looks at the guy in his apartment and yells, "so far so good!"

Date: April 29, 2018 09:31AM

sometimes comedy say's it best, Michelle Wolf at the White House Corresspondents Diner.

When she explained why Trump was off-limits.
“I would drag him here myself, but it turns out the President of the United States is the one pussy you’re not allowed to grab. He said it first. Yeah, he did.”

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: May 02, 2018 05:38AM

"Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein took aim Tuesday at Republican lawmakers who have drafted articles of impeachment against him, saying that he would not comment on documents 'that nobody has the courage to put their name on' and asserting that he will not change his behavior in the face of threats.

'I think they should understand by now that the Department of Justice is not going to be extorted,' Rosenstein said. 'We’re going to do what’s required by the rule of law, and any kind of threats that anybody makes are not going to affect the way we do our job.'"

-Quotes from Matt Zapotosky's article on Rosenstein interview today.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2018 05:46AM by suncloud.

Date: May 04, 2018 03:31AM

John Rose, Who are these people you Quote We the people?

See John, you been bamboozled with a quote from men of wealth in land and slaves, manufacturing and shipping,

We the people” are the first three words of our nation’s Constitution, but who were those people in 1787? Dr. Howard Zinn, the renowned, honest historian, states in his best selling book, A People’s History of the United States: “The majority of the 55 men who framed the Constitution were men of wealth in land, slaves, manufacturing or shipping.” Clearly, most people were not included in that original draft of the Constitution; no women, Native Americans, poor white men; and, absolutely, no enslaved Africans.

You have to be very confused to be quoting the Likes of Adolf Hitler, David Duke of the Ku Klux Klan and these fifty five men who taught you How to cackle WE THE PEOPLE ike a rooster, Talk about Minor Birds?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2018 04:14AM by riverhousebill.

Date: June 07, 2018 05:21AM

"…jingoism, racism, fear, religious fundamentalism: these are the ways of appealing to people if you're trying to organize a mass base of support for policies that are really intended to crush them."
-- Noam Chomsky

Jennifer STOP DEMONIZING THE RACES

Date: June 09, 2018 02:23PM

You and I both know, deep in your heart, you agree with me. And I will prove it with one hypothetical scenario: you are alone in a closet of your home. There`s a bright red button. You can push that button and presto all Negroes and Jews and all other colored people are instantly removed from the North American continent and returned to their native countries. You`d push it, wouldn`t you whitey? See? See? See? in the final analysis, you agree with me. But of course, you wouldn`t do antything to bring that scenario about, or any other scenario favorable to your Race. Frazier Glenn Miller

Date: June 22, 2018 06:05AM

The truth is, immigrants tend to be more American than the people born here''
chuck Palahniuk

Date: June 23, 2018 05:27AM

"Yo no Soy Gringo.
Yo no soy Chicano,
No Soy gringo en USA Y Mexico,
Soy chicano en todas partes.
No tengo que asimilarme a nada
tengi mi historia."

Date: August 14, 2018 01:11AM

Infant Wars Alex Jones _

There is a disinformation program literally for everyone. No matter who you are - what your interests are, what your beliefs are, which way you're focusing - there is a website set up just for you to take you in and to vector your thinking and your attention into thinking the way that they want you to think.

¬ Laura Knight-Jadczyk

Date: August 17, 2018 02:54AM

“Being vegan is easy. Are there social pressures that encourage you to continue to eat, wear, and use animal products? Of course there are. But in a patriarchal, racist, homophobic, and ableist society, there are social pressures to participate and engage in sexism, racism, homophobia, and ableism. At some point, you have to decide who you are and what matters morally to you. And once you decide that you regard victimizing vulnerable nonhumans is not morally acceptable, it is easy to go and stay vegan”

Date: August 17, 2018 03:19AM

riverhousebill

“Being vegan is easy. Are there social pressures that encourage you to continue to eat, wear, and use animal products? Of course there are. But in a patriarchal, racist, homophobic, and ableist society, there are social pressures to participate and engage in sexism, racism, homophobia, and ableism. At some point, you have to decide who you are and what matters morally to you. And once you decide that you regard victimizing vulnerable nonhumans is not morally acceptable, it is easy to go and stay vegan”

How stupid - that being a self-righteous morally superior Lib by engaging in character assassination of others correlates with being vegan!

Where did that quote come from - you copied and pasted some comment by some idiot on some forum where you get all your material from?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/17/2018 03:20AM by Jennifer.

Date: August 17, 2018 03:41AM

“Being vegan is easy. Are there social pressures that encourage you to continue to eat, wear, and use animal products? Of course there are. But in a patriarchal, racist, homophobic, and ableist society, there are social pressures to participate and engage in sexism, racism, homophobia, and ableism. At some point, you have to decide who you are and what matters morally to you. And once you decide that you regard victimizing vulnerable nonhumans is not morally acceptable, it is easy to go and stay vegan

I liked the quote wheres your beef?

Date: September 14, 2018 01:17PM

Harrison Ford Rips Science-Denying Leaders Like Trump: ‘We Are S**t Out Of Time’
“Stop giving power to people who don’t believe in science, or worse than that, pretend they don’t believe in science,” the “Indiana Jones” star said.

Date: October 07, 2018 01:48AM

"One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce, and canonized those who complain."

~Thomas Sowell

Date: November 03, 2018 10:00AM

Caravan Fearmongering: ‘Like A Racist Paul Revere’
“Every day it gets worse,”

Bill Maher

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables